FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > increasing gf sex drive

increasing gf sex drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I'm on this site as my f2f doesn't have a very high sex drive, unfortunately I have a huge one!

Any tips on how I can get her wanting fun more often? It would mean I could spend less time on here!

The sex we have is very good and the foreplay is great so that isn't the problem. I always give her multiple orgasms (5 or 6 at a time) and no she isn't faking it before you comment! Aha Ha she is a squirter so I would tell if she was faking.

I really hope you guys come up with something to help me out!!

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Girlfriend not f2f!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You cant. She either wants it or she doesn't

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"You cant. She either wants it or she doesn't "

Why cant she just give you a hand job or oral, there doesn't always have to be sex involved.

Oh Bugger me that wasn't the answer u was hoping for... surely there must be something? It's driving me mad

"Why cant she just give you a hand job or oral, there doesn't always have to be sex involved."

She says she has to be in the mood even to do that

Just bumping this back up, don't feel like iv had any answers that give me hope yet!!!

"Why cant she just give you a hand job or oral, there doesn't always have to be sex involved."

Aw! Bad Shag, go on- get to your bedroom until you learn how to behave.

He can give himself a handjob, she's not there to sort him out if she doesn't want to.

Like has been said if she isn't up for it then you can't make her. Sometimes being more affectionate can help, but you gotta get a balance between being affectionate and not making her feel pressured for sex, and even then this might not work if she really does have a low sex drive.

Thanks, I will try the affectionate angle. If that doesnt work, i guess theres no hope for me!

"Why cant she just give you a hand job or oral, there doesn't always have to be sex involved.

She says she has to be in the mood even to do that"

Ah yes and that's not good, but I guess you have to be in the mood for it.

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

As others have said, definitely go in for the affection thing. Learn to find pleasure in the things she enjoys. If you try to change her then you'll just end up driving her away.

"Why cant she just give you a hand job or oral, there doesn't always have to be sex involved.

He can give himself a handjob, she's not there to sort him out if she doesn't want to.

Like has been said if she isn't up for it then you can't make her. Sometimes being more affectionate can help, but you gotta get a balance between being affectionate and not making her feel pressured for sex, and even then this might not work if she really does have a low sex drive."

Yes your right there. I gues as well the affectionate way is the way forward.

"Thanks, I will try the affectionate angle. If that doesnt work, i guess theres no hope for me!"

It'll be a bonding experience if nothing else.

Maybe if she's romantic then romancing her might work better? Not sure coz i don't know your girlfriend.

Like has been said if she isn't up for it then you can't make her. Sometimes being more affectionate can help, but you gotta get a balance between being affectionate and not making her feel pressured for sex, and even then this might not work if she really does have a low sex drive.Yes your right there. I gues as well the affectionate way is the way forward."

I honestly was up for sex just about all the time with my ex, but after we had kids i did get a bit tired and had a fair amount of days off sometimes when they were babies. My ex would just say it's ok i can have a wank or he'd say i didn't have to do anything and could just lie there (and we'd laugh about it) but i never felt pressured to have sex with him an that helped a lot to make out relationship more relaxed and i never felt bad about not giving him sex either.

"Oh Bugger me that wasn't the answer u was hoping for... surely there must be something? It's driving me mad "

No there isn't, apart from listen to her

Yeah, I suppose Maybe I go straight in for sex when maybe I need to work her up to it...

I see these young adventurous couples on here and get so jealous that she isn't that type, we could have had great fun together in here

Why not show her your profile including your verifications on here? Sure that will get her juices flowing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi all,

I'm on this site as my f2f doesn't have a very high sex drive, unfortunately I have a huge one!

Any tips on how I can get her wanting fun more often? It would mean I could spend less time on here!

The sex we have is very good and the foreplay is great so that isn't the problem. I always give her multiple orgasms (5 or 6 at a time) and no she isn't faking it before you comment! Aha Ha she is a squirter so I would tell if she was faking.

Thanks "

Squirting doesn't equal orgasm apparently.

Do you talk to her like you're talking to us? Would you feel slightly betrayed or disrespected if you found she'd posted on a forum with intimate details of your sexual shortcomings?

Talk to her, be absolutely open and honest about your need for more sex than her and try and come to a compromise you will never find the answer talking to strangers who know neither you nor her.

"Hi all,

Point noted.... just asked the question on here to see if anyone has had similar experiences. I haven't posted her name and address so people can find out who she is and barrage her with abuse!

Just looking for answers to potentially improve that side of our relationship.

We have spoken about it, and she understands I want more but we are both searching for answers of how to do it : )

Thanks

Do you talk to her like you're talking to us? Would you feel slightly betrayed or disrespected if you found she'd posted on a forum with intimate details of your sexual shortcomings?

Talk to her, be absolutely open and honest about your need for more sex than her and try and come to a compromise you will never find the answer talking to strangers who know neither you nor her."

Point noted.... just asked the question on here to see if anyone has had similar experiences. I haven't posted her name and address so people can find out who she is and barrage her with abuse!

We have spoken about it, and she understands I want more but we are both searching for answers on how to do it : )

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi all,

We have spoken about it, and she understands I want more but we are both searching for answers of how to do it : )

Thanks

Talk to her, be absolutely open and honest about your need for more sex than her and try and come to a compromise you will never find the answer talking to strangers who know neither you nor her."

I've never really understood why people think that as long as we don't know who they're talking about it isn't indiscreet but that's just me.

I understand that you want to make things better between you but if you read your original post it's all about you with only one reference to "we" I was basing my advice on that and the fact that you don't mention her on your profile at all.

I see too many men and women made unhappy and deceitful from enduring mismatched sex drives, don't let that happen to you.

Good luck to you both I hope you can sort things out.

Like has been said if she isn't up for it then you can't make her. Sometimes being more affectionate can help, but you gotta get a balance between being affectionate and not making her feel pressured for sex, and even then this might not work if she really does have a low sex drive.Yes your right there. I gues as well the affectionate way is the way forward.

I honestly was up for sex just about all the time with my ex, but after we had kids i did get a bit tired and had a fair amount of days off sometimes when they were babies. My ex would just say it's ok i can have a wank or he'd say i didn't have to do anything and could just lie there (and we'd laugh about it) but i never felt pressured to have sex with him an that helped a lot to make out relationship more relaxed and i never felt bad about not giving him sex either."

YEs that's good so no preasure makes it easier for both really as you could perform better as well.

"

We have spoken about it, and she understands I want more but we are both searching for answers on how to do it : )"

Well signing up to a swingers site and cheating on her isn't the way to do it

"Yeah, I suppose Maybe I go straight in for sex when maybe I need to work her up to it...

I see these young adventurous couples on here and get so jealous that she isn't that type, we could have had great fun together in here "

At least you have a woman to have sex with. Seems like more concerned with your own needs. Try being there for her.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah, I suppose Maybe I go straight in for sex when maybe I need to work her up to it...

I see these young adventurous couples on here and get so jealous that she isn't that type, we could have had great fun together in here "

Do you love her?

I see these young adventurous couples on here and get so jealous that she isn't that type, we could have had great fun together in here

Do you love her?"

Yes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you love her?

Yes"

See I understand what you're saying, you would love to be more experimental, you want to try out loads of things and I think you're saying you want to try them with her. Start small, talk, find out some of her fantasies, see what presses her buttons. Of course I know that it isn't one sided she bears equal responsibility for your joint sex life and that's where the talking comes in (boring aren't I lol).

Get rid of your profile on here unless she knows about it and concentrate on the two of you, don't start off with secrets.

Again I wish you well.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

For a good majority of women (me included) squirting isnt an orgasm! squirting is still pleasurable but in a different way, an orgasm is far better. So perhaps you arent as good as you think you are, have you ever asked if shes cum after squirting? or do you just assume she has?

"Hi all,

Thanks

Squirting doesn't equal orgasm apparently "

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Well perhaps 'if' you are trying to cheat on here, stop and concentrate on your relationship. Onstead of giving her multiple orgasms judt give her one, and leaving her wanting more.

Definitely be more affectionate, do things for her you know she enjoys turn her on etc..

Even wine and dine her no woman would complain at that!

Got to be more build up to it..

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

gold max pink

How do you approach seeing if shes in the mood for sex?

I used to absolutely hate being asked if I'd be up for sex later...usually when im in the middle of doing something and stressed, and right at that moment no I'm not bloody in the mood...but I might have been later...but by then hed taken my snappy reply as an absolute no and gone to sort himself out in a sulk lol.

After lots of talking and trial and error over the course of our relationship, we have slowly but surely built up a sensational sex life.

For me personally, timing and the approach is key...and only through tonnes of open and honest talking have we got to a place where our sex life is amazing and meets both our needs.

Without knowing anything more about you, her, or the dynamics of your relationship I wouldnt like to offer specific advice - what works for one person might be the totally wrong thing to do with someone else.

Basically it all boils down to communication. Only she can really tell you what might help increase her sex drive. To start the ball rolling try suggesting you write each other a letter about sex, then discuss the letters after. That can sometimes work if you articulate your thoughts better in writing than by speaking, and you both get to write exactly how you feel without the other interrupting or going off tangent.

Thabks for your help, will definitely try the letter idea!

"Thabks for your help, will definitely try the letter idea!"

Good luck!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi all,

Thanks "

Most girls can squirt if they want and most once they know how can fake squirting so that is no test to see if she is enjoying sex.

In a similar vein most girls can fake orgasms.

I get the feeling if you gave her more sensual loving without trying to make her orgasm or even without any type of penetration she may enjoy it more.

Try making love to her instead of having sex with her, oh and making love does not have to include fucking.

Like has been said if she isn't up for it then you can't make her. Sometimes being more affectionate can help, but you gotta get a balance between being affectionate and not making her feel pressured for sex, and even then this might not work if she really does have a low sex drive.Yes your right there. I gues as well the affectionate way is the way forward.

I honestly was up for sex just about all the time with my ex, but after we had kids i did get a bit tired and had a fair amount of days off sometimes when they were babies. My ex would just say it's ok i can have a wank or he'd say i didn't have to do anything and could just lie there (and we'd laugh about it) but i never felt pressured to have sex with him an that helped a lot to make out relationship more relaxed and i never felt bad about not giving him sex either.YEs that's good so no preasure makes it easier for both really as you could perform better as well."

you're a smart man.

reverse you priorities - more time on you and her - less on here

Stimulate her mind, sex her up , buy her something nice to wear, text what you want to do to her..ffs talk to her

Her

» Add a new message to this topic