FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Here's an idea

Here's an idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Choose women who are not currently up for meeting..... And talk to them. Get to know them. Make them feel comfortable talking to you. You can still have Hot, Steamy, Sexy, Flirtatious Chat with women. So you don't meet them Now.... But when they are up for meeting, they will remember you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not meeting at the moment,I don't like sex chat. I prefer to get to know a personality first

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Anyone who tried naughty chat when I am clearly not meeting would be on the block list... so yes, I'd remember them, but not in a good way.

Wait...you mean try & initiate contact with someone who spends more time clearing their inbox that responding to messages? Then try & conversate with that person while 15 other guys try the exact same thing?

Worth a shot i guess!

"Anyone who tried naughty chat when I am clearly not meeting would be on the block list... so yes, I'd remember them, but not in a good way."

Maybe I've been lucky with whom spoken to. Some men don't get replies. I know when to stop

"Choose women who are not currently up for meeting..... And talk to them. Get to know them. Make them feel comfortable talking to you. You can still have Hot, Steamy, Sexy, Flirtatious Chat with women. So you don't meet them Now.... But when they are up for meeting, they will remember you "

I agree with this. I like to have a naughty chat and a flirt on when I'm not currently meeting.

Since I can see this backfire...

It's about the man being clear that he understands the woman isn't meeting but would still like to chat to her. Because he finds her attractive, enticing, wanton and wants to build a connection without being friendzoned. So chat, make her laugh, make her think & feel whilst dropping hints that you're sexually interested. Treat each other as pieces of meat when the timing is right. It's about patience.

"Since I can see this backfire...

It's about the man being clear that he understands the woman isn't meeting but would still like to chat to her. Because he finds her attractive, enticing, wanton and wants to build a connection without being friendzoned. So chat, make her laugh, make her think & feel whilst dropping hints that you're sexually interested. Treat each other as pieces of meat when the timing is right. It's about patience."

That all sounded good until the penultimate sentence. I don't think of myself or a guy as something I buy from the butchers !

It's about the man being clear that he understands the woman isn't meeting but would still like to chat to her. Because he finds her attractive, enticing, wanton and wants to build a connection without being friendzoned. So chat, make her laugh, make her think & feel whilst dropping hints that you're sexually interested. Treat each other as pieces of meat when the timing is right. It's about patience."

That last sentence makes me wonder who ties your shoelaces or if you have velcro.....

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Are you altruistic, a braggart or a bullshitter?

*Gets the haribos

It's about the man being clear that he understands the woman isn't meeting but would still like to chat to her. Because he finds her attractive, enticing, wanton and wants to build a connection without being friendzoned. So chat, make her laugh, make her think & feel whilst dropping hints that you're sexually interested. Treat each other as pieces of meat when the timing is right. It's about patience.

Are you altruistic, a braggart or a bullshitter?"

Neither. Thank you.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Are you altruistic, a braggart or a bullshitter?

Neither. Thank you. "

Nah, you gotta fit into one category. Go on, pick one.

That all sounded good until the penultimate sentence. I don't think of myself or a guy as something I buy from the butchers ! "

» Add a new message to this topic