FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naturist

Naturist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eroyLDN OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So have many people been to these naturist clubs? What are they like? Would love to go with a couple or woman as not enough courage on my own ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

We haven't yet but hsve plans to visit a nudistspa sometime soon. We sre both so looking fforward to it

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have been in naturist holidays a few times and naturist spas in Germany... Always have a good time because we just love being naked

We are pretty much always naked at clubs too but that is a completely different environment

london

What is the main age of people that go? Or does it differ a lot?

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"What is the main age of people that go? Or does it differ a lot?"

On naturist holidays you get all ages, spas are just adults and the oldest I have seen is a couple in their 70's. Swinger clubs range from early 20's to early 60's - average age in spas and swinger clubs seems to be 30-60 but that is only my experience.....others may have seen a wider range of ages

london

I see! Thank you for the info soon I will be going to clubs but for now not on own.. Need to find the right person(s) to go with

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

We like Eurekas in the summer, very comfortable being naked there, huge grounds with large woods and fields and an outdoor pool. Plenty out outdoor action there too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We like Eurekas in the summer, very comfortable being naked there, huge grounds with large woods and fields and an outdoor pool. Plenty out outdoor action there too."

We too love getting naked and nawty at Eureka as the club is so local to us both indoors and outside in the fields & woods !

Plus when ever we re away on our hols we always make sure there's a nudist beach nearby we can visit !

I`ve been a naturist/nudist for over 30 yrs. Been to Cap `d Agde many times. Being naked outdoors is a very sensual experience.And when that happens...naughty thing`s happen!

By *edwaycouple86Couple  over a year ago

south East Kent

We are thinking of going to eurekas soon we love being naked. As in play are you aloud to play anywhere or is there rooms that you have to use. Sorry to high jack the post

"We are thinking of going to eurekas soon we love being naked. As in play are you aloud to play anywhere or is there rooms that you have to use. Sorry to high jack the post "

we love eureaka too especially in the summer when you can enjoy the outside facilitys mmmmm,

to answer your question no not realy, the main seating area in club house and in the pool are the only taboo areas anywhere else is ok as long as you don't mind others watching you, and try to be respectfull to others , daytime fun is normally done down the main meadow and in the woods, and the playrooms inside club house

» Add a new message to this topic