FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too thin to play?

Too thin to play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etterwhenbad OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hi there,

We're writing this one on behalf of a friend (anyone looking at our profile pictures will immediately figure that one out )

We're often used to people being very conscious about any 'extra' weight when the prospect of nudity and/or playing with others comes up. In reality though we see people of all sorts of sizes looking (and feeling) fabulously sexy at clubs and private meets....all sizes but one.

We've a friend (young lady in her twenties) who's a kinky bisexual soul but also a recovering anorexic. She asked us recently if she'd be accepted at a club or party and we realised we hardly ever see 'underweight' people. Yes, some folks are very slim, some perhaps a little gym obsessed but rarely in the same "not sure that's healthy" range as we see in equivalent 'heavier' folk. Don't get us wrong, she wouldn't have people worried (she has many of her 'proper' curves back and is looking good) but she might still stand out.

OK, disclaimer here. We'd be *a little* worried about squashing her in some of the large tangles we've seen at clubs.

Yes, we've discussed the psychological issues and it's been covered (apparently) by her therapist who thinks it may be a perfectly valid expression of a re-emergent sexuality.

What do you think? Is it just us? Or is this one a tricky subject?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If she is emotionally strong and her therapist is happy that angle is covered but have you seen how slim women are referred to in the forums? Is she strong enough to cope with comments about her body?

By *evonTallGuyMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

I've seen quite a few profiles with young women in their twenties who are fairly thin and they don't seem to have any problems finding fun.

I shouldn't think she'd have any problems in a club or a private meet. Swingers seem to be a non judgmental bunch and I've never known anybody make comments about other people's body size in front of them. There'll be people who don't prefer the thinner figure in the same way there'll be those who don't prefer BBWs.

If she feels confident and strong, that's the biggest hurdle dealt with. Sexyness is a state of mind!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there,

We're writing this one on behalf of a friend (anyone looking at our profile pictures will immediately figure that one out )

We're often used to people being very conscious about any 'extra' weight when the prospect of nudity and/or playing with others comes up. In reality though we see people of all sorts of sizes looking (and feeling) fabulously sexy at clubs and private meets....all sizes but one.

We've a friend (young lady in her twenties) who's a kinky bisexual soul but also a recovering anorexic. She asked us recently if she'd be accepted at a club or party and we realised we hardly ever see 'underweight' people. Yes, some folks are very slim, some perhaps a little gym obsessed but rarely in the same "not sure that's healthy" range as we see in equivalent 'heavier' folk. Don't get us wrong, she wouldn't have people worried (she has many of her 'proper' curves back and is looking good) but she might still stand out.

OK, disclaimer here. We'd be *a little* worried about squashing her in some of the large tangles we've seen at clubs.

Yes, we've discussed the psychological issues and it's been covered (apparently) by her therapist who thinks it may be a perfectly valid expression of a re-emergent sexuality.

What do you think? Is it just us? Or is this one a tricky subject?"

This is an interesting one! It would not really be the people she meets that would cause an issue. It would be her own ideas of her image. This is what causes it in the first place. One sly comment from a rejeced male could have a negative inpact on her body image. Has she had 1 on 1 meets yet? I think it would be about building her confidence enough to be comfortable eith her body image.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've seen quite a few profiles with young women in their twenties who are fairly thin and they don't seem to have any problems finding fun.

I shouldn't think she'd have any problems in a club or a private meet. Swingers seem to be a non judgmental bunch and I've never known anybody make comments about other people's body size in front of them. There'll be people who don't prefer the thinner figure in the same way there'll be those who don't prefer BBWs.

If she feels confident and strong, that's the biggest hurdle dealt with. Sexyness is a state of mind!"

Swingers are no less judgemental than any other section of society but slim women are frequently referred to in less than flattering terms in the forums.

Make sure that she finds someone who is gentle with her.

Totally off thread but OP that's quite an amazing body you have...

Regarding your friend...she's by now used to people taking second looks so tell her to hold that head high and strut those tail feathers...if folk don't like...fuck em'

Well..not literally

X

Take her along, she will enjoy herself

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

tbh most guys wont turn down a fuck ..im sure she'll find plenty of guys willing to play with her..people like different things and arent gonna turn her down cos shes too thin.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

They don't know her story. Let her dress to impress. Plus she doesn't have to play if she doesn't feel comfortable!

"They don't know her story. Let her dress to impress. Plus she doesn't have to play if she doesn't feel comfortable!"

Exactly. Perhaps ease her in by letting her watch.

"If she is emotionally strong and her therapist is happy that angle is covered but have you seen how slim women are referred to in the forums? Is she strong enough to cope with comments about her body?"

in a club though, the masses of complimentary male attention would drown out the women bitching the back ground.

and unlike the forum the men wont be loudly trying to white knight the larger ladies and saying how slim is not sexy to try and pull with them.

she will probably be a big hit as like you say skinny is a rare thing to see in a club and something different is always exciting.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"If she is emotionally strong and her therapist is happy that angle is covered but have you seen how slim women are referred to in the forums? Is she strong enough to cope with comments about her body?

in a club though, the masses of complimentary male attention would drown out the women bitching the back ground.

and unlike the forum the men wont be loudly trying to white knight the larger ladies and saying how slim is not sexy to try and pull with them.

she will probably be a big hit as like you say skinny is a rare thing to see in a club and something different is always exciting."

Totally agree

"tbh most guys wont turn down a fuck ..im sure she'll find plenty of guys willing to play with her..people like different things and arent gonna turn her down cos shes too thin."
Some people feel the need to be wanted sexually not just feel they are there for the lumox who will fuck anything with hair on it...even a barbers floor

By *ent_LifeMan  over a year ago

East Malling

I think that if she went with a friend she would be fine, and the added security would be there for her to fall back upon

By *ent_LifeMan  over a year ago

East Malling

If she wanted someone to talk to about it you can always put her in touch with me i'm very understanding and more than happy to take the time tio help her feel at ease within the club scene, wherever the clubs she is looking to go maybe.

I share the same upset with weight apperance but as you can tell on the other end of the scale

Is she really that physically fragile? I was very underweight for a lot of my marriage and I never got hurt during sex.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"If she wanted someone to talk to about it you can always put her in touch with me i'm very understanding and more than happy to take the time tio help her feel at ease within the club scene, wherever the clubs she is looking to go maybe.

I share the same upset with weight apperance but as you can tell on the other end of the scale "

Yeah, cos only the best of mates would put her in touch with someone they know sod all about from a site where people are looking to fuck each other

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"If she wanted someone to talk to about it you can always put her in touch with me i'm very understanding and more than happy to take the time tio help her feel at ease within the club scene, wherever the clubs she is looking to go maybe.

I share the same upset with weight apperance but as you can tell on the other end of the scale "

A total stranger? Doubt it!

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

take her to a club that isnt so much a swingers club , as more of a clubby type , she can just wear something shes comfy in rather than lingerie xtasia , adventures are clubby clubs xx

hmmmmm, tricky, yes she'd get accepted, yes she'd get fucked senseless if that's what she wants, but still, hmmmmmm

I've known a few, I was in a long term relationship with an axorexic. be careful, it's a long road to recovery, and many never get there. it's always there, it's whether they are controlling it or it is controlling them.

just be careful. I'm not saying don't do it, but don't end up as the reason for more self loathing or similar.

sorry, not much help really

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

wish her all the best ...its a terrible illness to get over ..hope you all have a great time

"If she wanted someone to talk to about it you can always put her in touch with me i'm very understanding and more than happy to take the time tio help her feel at ease within the club scene, wherever the clubs she is looking to go maybe."

smoooooooth....

By *etterwhenbad OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Thanks for all the comments so far. Many wonderful and a few we'll just gloss over, shall we?

Our main point was that we'd just not really seen her body type at clubs before so were concerned. We discussed a club (probably a larger, busier one) so that she could easily just watch if that's all she wanted to without any sense of pressure. Obviously there'd be one of us chaperoning her at all times to discourage any idiots.

FYI sexy though she is we're not in a position to play with her ourselves as that'd just confuse the hell out of the relationship.

As far as the vanilla club scene is concerned she's more than able to deal with that world (she's in fashion, surprise surprise)

if she feels ok and her therapist seems fine with it - go for it - but id go with people that know her - as reality is tough

» Add a new message to this topic