FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake boobs

Fake boobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love them or hate them? Personally I'm a big boob man and like them both ways

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Never been with anybody with fake boobs but most look so unnatural. At my age now mine are getting saggy but dont fancy getting getting them done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never been with anybody with fake boobs but most look so unnatural. At my age now mine are getting saggy but dont fancy getting getting them done "

I have and during sex in certain positions it can look astetically plessing. However, the real thing is much, much better.

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple  over a year ago

No such thing as fake boobs. Some are merely enhanced

If done well they look great.

Ps mine are natural

It's all about the woman concerned. If she's happy and confident with her breasts then it really doesn't matter if they're augmented or not.

By *anderlustcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I'm most definitely a natural man... Sure enhancing can look better but often the result is very hard breasts from my previous experience!

I've never felt the need to complain though!

"Never been with anybody with fake boobs but most look so unnatural. At my age now mine are getting saggy but dont fancy getting getting them done "

You can have a lift without implants

...I feel this is heading for trouble...

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

I don't see any issue with either ...... Real or fake ..... If people want to enhance there body to make themselves look better in their eyes then fair play ......

If they want to leave there body or are happy with their body ...... Fair play also !!!

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Real or fake all boobs are great!!

I have had a lift and implants (vic) and been told they look very natural and feel fab, obviously slightly harder than the real deal but either way no one has complained

Played with natural ones, never had a chance to play with enhanced ones. Would love to just to feel the difference, but as of yet no girl has let me lol

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Alway wanted mine done but it dont matter if your fake naturel wat you happy with sure I would if I had chance

"If done well they look great.

Ps mine are natural "

And fabulous!

I am not a big fan of big boobs, especially when fake. don't get me wrong, I love all boobs, but I prefer smaller ones.

I am more attracted to a nice ass,,,,and I don't mean the animal kind either

Always fancied getting mine done, had a consultation a few months ago, and already half way there saving up!

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

All Boobs are good ones

Mine may not be entirely original, but they do the trick

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I feel a comparison test coming along, volunteers welcome

I think there are cosmetic and health reasons for them, but whatever the reason and as great as they are boobs do not maketh the woman

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Love them or hate them? Personally I'm a big boob man and like them both ways "

You do realise that by posting this, you are inviting people to criticise and insult others and their bodies?

Is that nice? Or necessary?

How do you feel when you see posts insulting and making negative comments about men, or an aspect of how you look?

These types of threads encourage comments like 'fake boobs look like two tennis balls stuck on velcro' (Yes, that is a real comment posted on one of these threads not so long ago).

Please don't encourage people to be critical or nasty about how others look; there's quite enough of that on here anyway.

I got mine on eBay and I'm happy with them. If I did go off them I'd give two mates one each! x x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I've been with 3 women now that have gone under the knife for 1 reason or another. I'm a beast man too, they're all good but I'd rather have the real deal. There's loads of good bras out there that can make em look good. I prefer a smaller breasts with pert nips mmmmmm jmo

I used to own a modelling school and clothes can do wonders for small breasts or slightly saggy 1s too..... Summers coming so get your tits out for the lads n lasses

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Love them or hate them? Personally I'm a big boob man and like them both ways "

The plastic surgeon did a great job on my chest area, well happy with the results so luv them and had no complaints from any person.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Love them or hate them? Personally I'm a big boob man and like them both ways

You do realise that by posting this, you are inviting people to criticise and insult others and their bodies?

Is that nice? Or necessary?

How do you feel when you see posts insulting and making negative comments about men, or an aspect of how you look?

These types of threads encourage comments like 'fake boobs look like two tennis balls stuck on velcro' (Yes, that is a real comment posted on one of these threads not so long ago).

Please don't encourage people to be critical or nasty about how others look; there's quite enough of that on here anyway."

I'm asking which people prefer or what's womens opinions on them. It's not being negative to people who have fake boobs at all. You seem to want to shoot down Any topic that's getting abit of interest from what I've seen recently.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"It's not being negative to people who have fake boobs at all. You seem to want to shoot down Any topic that's getting abit of interest from what I've seen recently. "

I've seen a lot of these threads turn unpleasant for much the same reasons as VV.

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple  over a year ago

"All Boobs are good ones "

Oh no they're not! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic