FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friends, then blocked?

Friends, then blocked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really wonder if I do something wrong that I do not know about.

New lady joins a week ago from the local area, we chat, share jokes etc and do the online FAB friend thing.

This morning I sent a 'what are you up to today, good weather, fancy a drink' kind of message.

I am now blocked! Strange people on here......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I really wonder if I do something wrong that I do not know about.

New lady joins a week ago from the local area, we chat, share jokes etc and do the online FAB friend thing.

This morning I sent a 'what are you up to today, good weather, fancy a drink' kind of message.

I am now blocked! Strange people on here......"

Could be a fake?

"I really wonder if I do something wrong that I do not know about.

I am now blocked! Strange people on here......"

Yup, had this too on occasion ... Gave a Frozen moment and "let it go, let it go!"

I'd say a fake aswel

Sometimes people just go off you, or are just chatting to be polite, or can feel rushed or pressured if you ask to meet them too soon.

Whatever reason it wasn't meant to be and it'll probably happen again until you find someone you definitely click with and everything goes alright with them.

Not necessarily fake at all, blocking someone means you don't want to be contacted by them anymore, i.e. not interested. I am surprised at the number or people who think that exchanging a message or two gives them some sort right to continued contact. Perhaps you said something untoward or she had access to face pics and didn't find you attractive!?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

She probably just changed her mind about you (for whatever reason) and didn't have the heart to tell you.

It happens...

Forum Mod

"She probably just changed her mind about you (for whatever reason) and didn't have the heart to tell you.

It happens..."

This,plus she was new and more than likely overloaded with messages that she felt unable to cope with

Try not to take it personally

Was probably a bloke!! As others have said, many reasons, fake, not interested etc. Try not to worry about the actions of some on here, you'll never work some out and you'll probably drive yourself nuts over analysing it.

"Not necessarily fake at all, blocking someone means you don't want to be contacted by them anymore, i.e. not interested. I am surprised at the number or people who think that exchanging a message or two gives them some sort right to continued contact. Perhaps you said something untoward or she had access to face pics and didn't find you attractive!? "
. This.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Lots of people like to chat for longer than a week to get to know someone before meeting. So maybe your request to meet was a little premature?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"I'd say a fake aswel "

could be any number of reasons, best to not jump to conclusions.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Even stranger. I got a wink an hour or so back but coudn't then view the person's profile. They were new so may have fallen foul of admin but otherwise, very odd.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We had a couple. Winked them, they wink back and send a friend request. Added them and sent them a message. Deleted without reading. Most likely collectors so we just deleted them and moved on.

B

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not necessarily fake at all, blocking someone means you don't want to be contacted by them anymore, i.e. not interested. I am surprised at the number or people who think that exchanging a message or two gives them some sort right to continued contact. Perhaps you said something untoward or she had access to face pics and didn't find you attractive!? "

Definately nothing untoward, oh well, move on.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Not necessarily fake at all, blocking someone means you don't want to be contacted by them anymore, i.e. not interested. I am surprised at the number or people who think that exchanging a message or two gives them some sort right to continued contact. Perhaps you said something untoward or she had access to face pics and didn't find you attractive!?

Definately nothing untoward, oh well, move on. "

you may not have thought it untoward but they did, best to remember the block button is a tool not a weapon.

» Add a new message to this topic