FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys!!

Single guys!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Twice this year we've arranged meets with single guys

These meets have been arranged a few weeks in advance and in the intervening period lots of messages have been sent where said guy has been ever so keen

The first one bailed at the last minute and this latest one has gone completely quiet for the last few days so we can only assume he's not going to show as he hasn't replied to repeated messages

What we want to know is this other peoples experience or have we just had bad luck

We have met couples very successfully for the last few years and have only just decided to meet single guys

Beginning to think it's not worth the bother

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I think it is pure bad luck. I've had similar with single females and couples.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, similar happens to me too, seems to be the norm on here now.

ramsgate

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 16:01:59]

ramsgate

"I think it is pure bad luck. I've had similar with single females and couples. "

Hope so, like I say never had any trouble meeting couples

Yes same to me with single women and couples alike, you think like is there any point to organise a shag date lol.

ramsgate

"Yep, similar happens to me too, seems to be the norm on here now. "

Is it a case of "bottling it" then i wonder?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Twice this year we've arranged meets with single guys

These meets have been arranged a few weeks in advance and in the intervening period lots of messages have been sent where said guy has been ever so keen

The first one bailed at the last minute and this latest one has gone completely quiet for the last few days so we can only assume he's not going to show as he hasn't replied to repeated messages

What we want to know is this other peoples experience or have we just had bad luck

We have met couples very successfully for the last few years and have only just decided to meet single guys

Beginning to think it's not worth the bother "

I guess it looks therefore as if there has been a recent influx of keyboard fantasists, although I've had my fair share of them over the last three years.

ramsgate

"Yes same to me with single women and couples alike, you think like is there any point to organise a shag date lol."

Yep it's especially annoying as our play time is very rare

"Yep, similar happens to me too, seems to be the norm on here now.

Is it a case of "bottling it" then i wonder?"

I'm not sure what it is. I always meet socially first so if they bottle that, how are they going to meet a stranger for sex?! These same people often put status updates up a few days later moaning they can't get a meet!!

Hmmmmm strange one allright maybe they bottled it should try camming during the interviewing period saves the hassle or maybe they are just dreamers

"I think it is pure bad luck. I've had similar with single females and couples. "

I would tend to agree here

"Yes same to me with single women and couples alike, you think like is there any point to organise a shag date lol.

Yep it's especially annoying as our play time is very rare "

Yes and for me its the opposite, I got loads of time on my hands. I spend it down the gym.

ramsgate

I'm not sure what it is. I always meet socially first so if they bottle that, how are they going to meet a stranger for sex?! These same people often put status updates up a few days later moaning they can't get a meet!!"

That's unbelievable lol

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I'm not sure what it is. I always meet socially first so if they bottle that, how are they going to meet a stranger for sex?! These same people often put status updates up a few days later moaning they can't get a meet!!

That's unbelievable lol"

After 18 months in Fab I don't find anything unbelievable anymore

Go to clubs, I do, and I've never had my time wasted in nearly 10 years

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Seven years on site only meeting single men. Not once have I had a no show. The last one I met moved in eight months after our first meet...just saying!

"Seven years on site only meeting single men. Not once have I had a no show. The last one I met moved in eight months after our first meet...just saying!"

Lucky you I've never had a no show fortunately, just a few last minute dubious excuses and silences.

As a single verified guy I've always turned up and met some lovely couples and ladies and likewise they have never let me down x

ramsgate

"Go to clubs, I do, and I've never had my time wasted in nearly 10 years "

That's where we're now going tonight!

But it's couples only night and we wanted to try a single guy

We could go to a different club but we find single guys at clubs a bit off putting

That's why we've tried to arrange a nice social drink with a guy on our terms and see where it goes at our pace

Sadly it's not to be so far

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"As a single verified guy I've always turned up and met some lovely couples and ladies and likewise they have never let me down x"

I have also turned up every time to a meet and never let anyone down or been let down myself, though I have been approached on here more than once by men pretending to be women but I have my ways of quickly detecting when fakes are in touch. The prospect of an early phone call soon scares them off but they do waste time generally.

In the 3 years I've been on and off here I have never been let down by a single man when a meet has been arranged.,and I've met a few.

"Go to clubs, I do, and I've never had my time wasted in nearly 10 years

We could go to a different club but we find single guys at clubs a bit off putting

That's why we've tried to arrange a nice social drink with a guy on our terms and see where it goes at our pace

Sadly it's not to be so far "

Do you speak on phone to them, web cam with them, I insist on shirt phone conversation and social meet first before any play

ramsgate

Do you speak on phone to them, web cam with them, I insist on shirt phone conversation and social meet first before any play"

It was a social meet tonight!

ramsgate

"Seven years on site only meeting single men. Not once have I had a no show. The last one I met moved in eight months after our first meet...just saying!

Lucky you I've never had a no show fortunately, just a few last minute dubious excuses and silences. "

That's what we've had!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've had a few go quiet once a meet has been arranged, so I knew they would be a no show so I didn't even bother to get ready lol

I think some just like the chase and then bottle it

Is it a case of "bottling it" then i wonder?"

Happened to me a few times. I only meet in clubs now. They don't show and I still have options available to me. Alot of fantasists and bullshitters on here.

It's a great shame that it has happened to you. It does seem to be a regular occurrence for some, which gives those of us who do meet a bad name. Perhaps choose more wisely?

To even the balance up though, it has happened to me, with both couples and single females! It's not just single males. Although as we are told, single males outnumber couples and females by 10-1, 100-1 or more, I suppose therefore the odds are far greater to be let down by one. But then you have more to choose from!

I have found my meets to be more successful, ie; turning up with no hassle or fuss, when I've searched and messaged the person myself rather than had guys contact me first. I did have a phase of blocking men and actively searching myself which worked very well. Of the 4 guys I've met on my new profile, 3 have been guys I've approached and the 4th was someone I already knew.

We've never had issues with single guys but with couples we have been messed around more than once

I'm convinced couples have a list of people they might like and play them all off then the ones they decide at the last min they don't want they just go quiet on

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

This is just my suggestion, but perhaps have at least a phone conversation and see if the person has verification on their page. That is the best you can do... but being a single guy I know the feeling of being cancelled last minute by couples, so I know it must be far more frustrating for couples as they might have other commitments, reducing their time to play.

ramsgate

Thanks for all the above input

Just having a little rant

ramsgate

"This is just my suggestion, but perhaps have at least a phone conversation and see if the person has verification on their page. That is the best you can do... but being a single guy I know the feeling of being cancelled last minute by couples, so I know it must be far more frustrating for couples as they might have other commitments, reducing their time to play. "

Indeed

This guy had lots of very good verifications and we thought we'd chosen wisely which makes it all the more mysterious

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

Your frustration is completely valid and understandable... perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt that something has sprung up that has caused this incident... you guys look good... so getting meets wont be a problem.

ramsgate

"Your frustration is completely valid and understandable... perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt that something has sprung up that has caused this incident... you guys look good... so getting meets wont be a problem."

It is possible yes, rather hoping that is the case and he's not just been stringing us along for a few weeks!

And thankyou

Do you speak on phone to them, web cam with them, I insist on shirt phone conversation and social meet first before any play

It was a social meet tonight!"

He's def bottled it

ramsgate

It was a social meet tonight!

He's def bottled it "

If that's the case would have preferred he said rather than just ignoring us

Don't let him change your opinion about all of us, he was a douche and it was his loss. You are always gonna meet fantasists and timewasters on here.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Ive never had a no show. I have however had the senario of getting many messages asking me to meet from people.. Then as soon as im free and looking, none of them surface.

ramsgate

"Don't let him change your opinion about all of us, he was a douche and it was his loss. You are always gonna meet fantasists and timewasters on here. "

Yeah I know but it's just annoying when we've been constantly messaging and all looked good and then silence

Forum Mod

" I have however had the senario of getting many messages asking me to meet from people.. Then as soon as im free and looking, none of them surface. "

This is sods law of fab

We only meet single guys and very rarely have trouble once a meet has been arranged,I think you have been unlucky really,so try not to let it put you off from making more arrangements

Thornton

" I have however had the senario of getting many messages asking me to meet from people.. Then as soon as im free and looking, none of them surface.

This is sods law of fab

We only meet single guys and very rarely have trouble once a meet has been arranged,I think you have been unlucky really,so try not to let it put you off from making more arrangements"

Once is unlucky, not everytime. But those people will surface and ask again in a weeks time

ramsgate

" I have however had the senario of getting many messages asking me to meet from people.. Then as soon as im free and looking, none of them surface.

This is sods law of fab

We only meet single guys and very rarely have trouble once a meet has been arranged,I think you have been unlucky really,so try not to let it put you off from making more arrangements

Once is unlucky, not everytime. But those people will surface and ask again in a weeks time "

Sounds like the actions of fantasists

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have never had a no-show when meeting outside a club

But I get lots of guys writing to say they will meet in a club and say "hi". In my head, I go "yeah, yeah, whatever" as half of them are newbies and full of BS and most of the others will not turn up for one reason or another or they expect me to look for them and approach them

But at a club that does not matter as I will always end up meeting 2 or 3 people who I'd want to have fun with, so no time wasted

Thornton

This is sods law of fab

Once is unlucky, not everytime. But those people will surface and ask again in a weeks time

Sounds like the actions of fantasists "

It amazes me how not one of the mails i get in my area can accom or are prepared to meet at a hotel. Dont get me wrong, i understand people cant accom just like me.

But..... If i put up a meet at mine, the inbox is full lol x

By *ilverMedalWinnerMan  over a year ago

North Lakes

I've been messed around by couples, but fortunately not by single women.

Sadly, it makes it all the more difficult for us genuine guys.

ramsgate

This is sods law of fab

It amazes me how not one of the mails i get in my area can accom or are prepared to meet at a hotel. Dont get me wrong, i understand people cant accom just like me.

But..... If i put up a meet at mine, the inbox is full lol x"

Fancy that lol

Thornton

This is sods law of fab

But..... If i put up a meet at mine, the inbox is full lol x

Fancy that lol"

Exactly. lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Once we have arranged a meet with single men its very,very rare that we have had any problems or late minute cancellations.

Maybe it's just been bad luck or it could be down to your selection process.

Happened to me twice with couples. Not a single male phenomenon. Massive problem for me as have no verifications after a year. 3 chances for me to meet and all 3 have fallen through. 3rd was single fem and there were very extenuating and unforseen circunstances with her, the 2 couples have pissed me off though.

» Add a new message to this topic