FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have yet to come across a lady that can squirt, are there any women who want to gush all over me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"I have yet to come across a lady that can squirt, are there any women who want to gush all over me?"

Every woman is capable of it, must be doing something wrong pal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have yet to come across a lady that can squirt, are there any women who want to gush all over me?

Every woman is capable of it, must be doing something wrong pal "

Oh how wrong are you!!

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"I have yet to come across a lady that can squirt, are there any women who want to gush all over me?

very very wrong.

By *auren001Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

After wanting to do this for a loooong time, it finally happened to me recently and unexpectedly. Loved it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So whats the secret to making a lady squirt

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Ah the joke being lost on some people, I should have figured

to me there no secret if you squirt you squirt don't need no talent mine go off with no effort

birmingham

"So whats the secret to making a lady squirt"

No idea...but they guy who done it to me did so within about 90 seconds of touching me, even he was surprised at how easy it was yet first time ive done it and a few more that night haha

I turned 30 this year so im putting it down to officially entering the dirty 30's

"So whats the secret to making a lady squirt

No idea...but they guy who done it to me did so within about 90 seconds of touching me, even he was surprised at how easy it was yet first time ive done it and a few more that night haha

I turned 30 this year so im putting it

down to officially entering the dirty

30's "

no stopping it now I was 52 when mine was released once u got it it stays enjoy lol x

birmingham

30's no stopping it now I was 52 when mine was released once u got it it stays enjoy lol x"

Oh i intend to haha x

Well if do meet one hang on to her because they are few and rare

30's no stopping it now I was 52 when mine was released once u got it it stays enjoy lol x

Oh i intend to haha x"

I can't meet girls that don't. Duvet's constantly in the wash

birmingham

And ladies if u find a man that can hang on to him too lol x

"So whats the secret to making a lady squirt"

There's no secret . Sometimes we do , sometimes we don't.

That's my opinion anyway .

We meet a couple the other week and He made her squirt so much it hit him in the chest and it bounced back at her and hit her in the face. Looked amazing. Mr W loves it

"I can't meet girls that don't. Duvet's constantly in the wash "

But I do, but I'm not a performing seal and can't do it on demand. So what would happen if we met and I didn't, would I be ejected in disgust?

"I have yet to come across a lady that can squirt, are there any women who want to gush all over me?"

I think it's disgusting, in other words it's pissing during sex, that's my opinion

I can

I think it's disgusting, in other words it's pissing during sex, that's my opinion

Don't be so ignorant!!! No wonder you have only had one meet in 2 years and that on cam, streuth!!!!

"

Every woman can physically squirt, unless you have a freak condition that means you don't have a urethral sponge, you can squirt. Some just find it MUCH easier than others

Every woman is capable of it, must be doing something wrong pal

very very wrong."

Very very very wrong

Op it's a great feeling having a women squirt on you while having fun met a couple of women that can do it but that's all . But it's just as much fun with women that don't just enjoy the fun of playing

Some woman do some woman don't lol that's it Lxx

It's a great experience & the guys love it, I had it running down the bedroom door & all over floor at a recent meet!

"

Mine to. I don't see the thrill myself. But there seems to be a lot of people into it on here.

"I can't meet girls that don't. Duvet's constantly in the wash

But I do, but I'm not a performing seal and can't do it on demand. So what would happen if we met and I didn't, would I be ejected in disgust?"

Why? Is it a competition? Would you be somehow lacking? Or is every experience different and unique?

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Never did until we started swinging, now it's a semi-frequent occurrence! Must have just been a case of relaxing and being touched a bit differently than before.

Always take extra towels to meets now, just in case

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

S can squirt when I finger her no problem. Takes literally seconds most of the time. She's rather prone to a good gushing during anal too.

If she holds it back she can squirt a good 6 feet. Rather impressive.

"S can squirt when I finger her no problem. Takes literally seconds most of the time. She's rather prone to a good gushing during anal too.

If she holds it back she can squirt a good 6 feet. Rather impressive. "

big round of rapturous applause from up in Leeds for S you good girl

Over rated and tedious when it is someones goal to make you squirt. Rather have orgasms anyday.

I only discovered i can squirt last summer

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

Every woman can squirt!!!

By *ightowl99Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mine to. I don't see the thrill myself. But there seems to be a lot of people into it on here. "

Yup, its already been scientifically proven to come from the bladder. I don't see the appeal in being drenched in piss.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I'm so good at squirting..i can write my name on the bedroom ceiling.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Every woman can physically squirt, unless you have a freak condition that means you don't have a urethral sponge, you can squirt. Some just find it MUCH easier than others"

again wrong, just because someone has everything in place to be able (supposedly) to do something doesnt mean they can, all women have the means to bear children, many cant for various reasons.

first thing to do is ask as not all of us want to squirt/ gush

Mine to. I don't see the thrill myself. But there seems to be a lot of people into it on here.

Yup, its already been scientifically proven to come from the bladder. I don't see the appeal in being drenched in piss."

Scientifically proven eh? Name your source, presumably a peer reviewed, double blind, randomised trial then? Lancet? BMJ? Or some twat with a few litmus papers and a test tube?

Don't be so ignorant!!! No wonder

you have only had one meet in 2 years and that on cam, streuth!!!!

"

For your own information, I am very much sexually satisfied and I am not into verification and meets Olympics, just not for me

the wife squirts, just a knack of hitting the right butons

I can and have but it's rare, no idea why

I turned 30 this year so im putting it down to officially entering the dirty 30's "

Sounds like he was entering the dirty 30s that night too lol

I don't see the appeal.. I can't stand spunk in my mouth and I certainly don't want piss in my mouth either

I would love a woman to squirt on me...it is my fantasy..

Yup, its already been scientifically proven to come from the bladder. I don't see the appeal in being drenched in piss.

Scientifically proven eh? Name your source, presumably a peer reviewed, double blind, randomised trial then? Lancet? BMJ? Or some twat with a few litmus papers and a test tube? "

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772-female-ejaculation-comes-in-two-forms-scientists-find.html#.VQrw6IL46nM

Not the lancet and perhaps doesn't fit all you're requirements but does appear to have some scientific basis. Think it probably confirms what common sense would tell you. After all, what else was it likely to be given there isn't some mystery organ holding a load of fluid that's hiding away waiting to be discovered. Whether it materially effects how much people enjoy it or not is kinda up to them of course.

Yes it comes out the bladder. No its not pee (though there will be a tiny amount of that in it). I can only do it with intense clit stimulation, nothing to do with internal for me. It depends where your glands are/size of them. And of course have to be relaxed. So no, not all women can. Varies from woman to woman and situaion to situation.

Don't understand why its so coveted. Ive had amazing orgasms without squirting. Plus, if you make it a 'thing' the woman is less likely to do it anyway!

birmingham

I turned 30 this year so im putting it down to officially entering the dirty 30's

Sounds like he was entering the dirty 30s that night too lol "

Haha he certainly was and is again tonight...ding dong! Hope it happens again

There's no secret . Sometimes we do , sometimes we don't.

That's my opinion anyway .

"

Have to say the first time I experienced this with a partner it was immense. I didn't have a deep desire to make a partner gush/squirt but when it happened I got why guys find it horny, a turn on etc. I do too now

When my friend squirts through sex she covers my lower chest. It's heavenly. Her (wtf do you call it??) squirt/gush is so silky and smooth and tastes divine too.

To the OP, try not to build it up. It'll happen for you when it happens and I'm sure it'll be fab for you both.

I can gush can't squirt though

Is there actually any difference besides ones a jet and t'others just a mess

"Over rated and tedious when it is someones goal to make you squirt. Rather have orgasms anyday."

I don't actually like the sensation when I gush, and it only happens when I'm finger rammed which again I don't like cause it makes me sore

Some guys fixate on it

By *iceshortsMan  over a year ago

Surrey / City

Pilot error. Have found one that would squirt across the room literally. More often than not I find its more about the G spot that the clit that drives the gush

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've had a woman squirt all over my face it was wonderful one of my best nights in Cupids

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What a heap of shite! And no I don't want to either

Yep I read this article too it's basically pee as bladder fills just before on women who squirt, Id like to at least experience it see what all the fuss is about

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

I've been known to squirt a little xx

Lmao xx

Scientifically proven eh? Name your source, presumably a peer reviewed, double blind, randomised trial then? Lancet? BMJ? Or some twat with a few litmus papers and a test tube?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772-female-ejaculation-comes-in-two-forms-scientists-find.html#.VQrw6IL46nM

Not the lancet and perhaps doesn't fit all you're requirements but does appear to have some scientific basis. Think it probably confirms what common sense would tell you. After all, what else was it likely to be given there isn't some mystery organ holding a load of fluid that's hiding away waiting to be discovered. Whether it materially effects how much people enjoy it or not is kinda up to them of course. "

This old cherry again... really???

Search Skene's gland.

Or not

"I can't meet girls that don't. Duvet's constantly in the wash "

Do you have a checklist then?

Squirt ~ tick

Gush ~ tick

Spend to long fixating about it and maybe missing out on lots of different fun ~ tick

Haha he certainly was and is again tonight...ding dong! Hope it happens again "

So did he hit the spot again?

Not the lancet and perhaps doesn't fit all you're requirements but does appear to have some scientific basis. Think it probably confirms what common sense would tell you. After all, what else was it likely to be given there isn't some mystery organ holding a load of fluid that's hiding away waiting to be discovered. Whether it materially effects how much people enjoy it or not is kinda up to them of course.

Search Skene's gland."

Yep, you're right it's the Skene gland that's likely to produce a small amount of fluid that's involved. But also wrong if you're trying to suggest that a tiny gland produces the quantity of fluids that would explain squirting or gushing. So in essence unless I mistake your point, you haven't really managed to make one. Guessing that might because science would suggest a fact that's unpalatable to you. Really???

"I can't meet girls that don't. Duvet's constantly in the wash

Do you have a checklist then?

Squirt ~ tick

Gush ~ tick

Spend to long fixating about it and maybe missing out on lots of different fun ~ tick

"

Or I meet girls that do by pure chance. Nothing to do with me if they do or not. Seems I'm not the one fixating on it.

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"After wanting to do this for a loooong time, it finally happened to me recently and unexpectedly. Loved it "

Happened to me this week as well for the first time. It's awesome isn't it

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Every woman can squirt!!!"

i need help with this

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Every woman can squirt!!!

i need help with this "

If you get any squirting tips pass them on to me lol x

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Every woman can squirt!!!

i need help with this

If you get any squirting tips pass them on to me lol x"

will do

Cambridge

Search Skene's gland.

Yep, you're right it's the Skene gland that's likely to produce a small amount of fluid that's involved. But also wrong if you're trying to suggest that a tiny gland produces the quantity of fluids that would explain squirting or gushing. So in essence unless I mistake your point, you haven't really managed to make one. Guessing that might because science would suggest a fact that's unpalatable to you. Really??? "

Yep, how people still buy into that Skene's gland shit is beyond me. It's a bit like a tear duct or saliva gland, neither which is capable of storing huge quantities of liquid or shooting it across the room.

Search Skene's gland.

Yep, you're right it's the Skene gland that's likely to produce a small amount of fluid that's involved. But also wrong if you're trying to suggest that a tiny gland produces the quantity of fluids that would explain squirting or gushing. So in essence unless I mistake your point, you haven't really managed to make one. Guessing that might because science would suggest a fact that's unpalatable to you. Really??? "

Science is still to prove the supposed 'fact' to the satisfaction of many. The 'research' is sadly lacking.

Particularly to those like myself who have experienced the phenomenon, even after emptying their bladders and those on the receiving end who testify the smell, texture and taste to bear little resemblance to urine.

(Although I do concede it contains a small amount of urine. )

And to others it is not the same as an orgasm, which is a totally different sensation.

birmingham

Haha he certainly was and is again tonight...ding dong! Hope it happens again

So did he hit the spot again? "

He certainly did...i had to tell him to pack it in in the end cos i couldnt cum while he was doing that to me, there you go im learning all the time

birmingham

"After wanting to do this for a loooong time, it finally happened to me recently and unexpectedly. Loved it

Happened to me this week as well for the first time. It's awesome isn't it "

Certainly is...I've now done it 5 times this week wonder if the novelty will wear off lol x

Search Skene's gland.

Perhaps if you were to experience this yourselves you would find it more palatable than 'being pissed on' which is not my cup of tea either.

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"After wanting to do this for a loooong time, it finally happened to me recently and unexpectedly. Loved it

Happened to me this week as well for the first time. It's awesome isn't it

Certainly is...I've now done it 5 times this week wonder if the novelty will wear off lol x"

I hope not it's a very intense feeling. X

Cambridge

"

Science is still to prove the supposed 'fact' to the satisfaction of many. The 'research' is sadly lacking.

Particularly to those like myself who have experienced the phenomenon, even after emptying their bladders and those on the receiving end who testify the smell, texture and taste to bear little resemblance to urine.

(Although I do concede it contains a small amount of urine. )

And to others it is not the same as an orgasm, which is a totally different sensation."

Every time a squirting thread comes up its amazing the number of people who say that it definitely does not taste like urine. I couldn't tell you what urine tastes like! Clearly I must be missing out, as everyone here seems to be highly familiar with drinking piss.

» Add a new message to this topic