FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Quality V Quantity

Quality V Quantity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got told last night that my 7" cock isn't adequate enough lol although I understand what vwe means and that I ain't in that bracket how does that make me unable to give stimulate and please any woman???? There are toys, foreplay and a variety of positions and things one can do with fingers and tongue are there any women out there that prefer quality over quantity, because I'm starting to think its a thing of the past

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Some ladies enjoy larger men in that department.

Some prefer average.

You were chatting to someone you are not compatible with, move on, and find someone who is.

And for what its worth, not all ladies like bigger men. I refuse to play with VWE men - it hurts.

Also, I wouldn't always say that smaller men are quality either - have met some right lazy gits with smaller cocks too. Quality is subjective.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

looks ok to me, 7 inches isn't exactly small, different people want different things I suppose.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not everyone will think like that,i for one don't go on size but some prefer big cocks only.Try not to stress lots of others will be happy with that.

I'd prefer a high quantity of quality sex.

By *auren001Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

"I'd prefer a high quantity of quality sex.

"

"Got told last night that my 7" cock isn't adequate enough lol although I understand what vwe means and that I ain't in that bracket how does that make me unable to give stimulate and please any woman???? There are toys, foreplay and a variety of positions and things one can do with fingers and tongue are there any women out there that prefer quality over quantity, because I'm starting to think its a thing of the past "
lets just say you did/had met "this" one woman ok? would you rather she had said your not big enough whilst you were inside her or before you got there? foreplay isnt always enough and some women adore big cocks just like some men adore big tits " its life jim but not as we know it suck an egg for 10mins and get over it!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Got told last night that my 7" cock isn't adequate enough lol although I understand what vwe means and that I ain't in that bracket how does that make me unable to give stimulate and please any woman???? There are toys, foreplay and a variety of positions and things one can do with fingers and tongue are there any women out there that prefer quality over quantity, because I'm starting to think its a thing of the past "

You say yourself that there has to be an attraction, that's all this person is saying. I admit that using the phrase "not adequate" was tactless but it doesn't mean she prefers quantity over quality that's quite a leap.

I prefer feet and inches!--oh no that's a height thing sorry

Definitely don't feel anyway about her comments, actually had a giggle and challenged her to changing her thoughts in its only size that matters when it comes to having fun. Obviously different strokes for different folks and everyone has there preferences. I was just seeing what the majority have to say and their experiences.

"Got told last night that my 7" cock isn't adequate enough lol although I understand what vwe means and that I ain't in that bracket how does that make me unable to give stimulate and please any woman???? There are toys, foreplay and a variety of positions and things one can do with fingers and tongue are there any women out there that prefer quality over quantity, because I'm starting to think its a thing of the past lets just say you did/had met "this" one woman ok? would you rather she had said your not big enough whilst you were inside her or before you got there? foreplay isnt always enough and some women adore big cocks just like some men adore big tits " its life jim but not as we know it suck an egg for 10mins and get over it! "

Wouldn't have bothered me pal. would have brought a massive Courgette with me for back up pal

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

The kama sutra suggests that there are 3 sizes of vagina and 3 sizes of penis - as long as the combination is a good fit - everything will be good.

Him

» Add a new message to this topic