FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Create a sexual

Create a sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scenario for the poster above...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Scenario for the poster above... "

You come to my garden centre and buy lots of plants but cant fit them in your car and ask if i can deliver, upon arrival at your house you say you cant plant them as you have a bad back so as its my last delvery of the day i offer to plant them.

You then invite me inside for a cuppa and we have a discussion about your bad back and i say i used to be a sports physio and offer a nice massage to see if it helps with the pain, so we go upstairs and after 30 minutes of nice sensual massaging you say your getting horny then pull me onto the bed and i start kissing licking and sucking all over your hot sexy body, youve had that many orgasms your begging me to fuck you.

So i oblige and we have mad passionate sex in just about every position when were done you ask if i can stay the night so i say yes of course and we do it all again the following morning.

"Scenario for the poster above...

You come to my garden centre and buy lots of plants but cant fit them in your car and ask if i can deliver, upon arrival at your house you say you cant plant them as you have a bad back so as its my last delvery of the day i offer to plant them.

You then invite me inside for a cuppa and we have a discussion about your bad back and i say i used to be a sports physio and offer a nice massage to see if it helps with the pain, so we go upstairs and after 30 minutes of nice sensual massaging you say your getting horny then pull me onto the bed and i start kissing licking and sucking all over your hot sexy body, youve had that many orgasms your begging me to fuck you.

So i oblige and we have mad passionate sex in just about every position when were done you ask if i can stay the night so i say yes of course and we do it all again the following morning. "

Great scenario

What happened to my bad back!!

So i oblige and we have mad passionate sex in just about every position when were done you ask if i can stay the night so i say yes of course and we do it all again the following morning.

Great scenario

What happened to my bad back!! "

A combination of my massages and all the moving around in the throes of passion loosened it up

What poster, all I can see is a billboard and a couple of flyers!

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"What poster, all I can see is a billboard and a couple of flyers! "

He's d*unk, goes into a public toilet, the village people bodybuilding tribute band is in there, he doesn't shit right ever again

So i oblige and we have mad passionate sex in just about every position when were done you ask if i can stay the night so i say yes of course and we do it all again the following morning. "

My car decides to conk out on me in the middle of no where. I ring my break down cover and it's an hour wait. You jog towards me and my car and ask if I'm ok? To which my reply is... My car has broke down and I have to wait an hour. You reply saying I only live 5 min up the road pop in for a hot cuppa. You seem a nice guy so I oblige and lock my car and walk with you to your place.

You make a great cup of tea to which you reply ... Are you a great fuck? I say only one way to find out. I was instantly attracted to you and your body. I move closer to you shredding your bottoms off you and lifting your top up. We kiss passionately, you put your hand inside my leggings and panties and finger my pussy, I say fuck me throbbing hood

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 09:00:09]

Blimey. Bit early in the morning for all this isn't it? I've still got one eye open.

But, great idea though. I'd be back with a scenario..

"But, great idea though. I'd be back with a scenario..

"

It gets the juices flowing

My car decides to conk out on me in the middle of no where. I ring my break down cover and it's an hour wait. You jog towards me and my car and ask if I'm ok? To which my reply is... My car has broke down and I have to wait an hour. You reply saying I only live 5 min up the road pop in for a hot cuppa. You seem a nice guy so I oblige and lock my car and walk with you to your place.

You make a great cup of tea to which you reply ... Are you a great fuck? I say only one way to find out. I was instantly attracted to you and your body. I move closer to you shredding your bottoms off you and lifting your top up. We kiss passionately, you put your hand inside my leggings and panties and finger my pussy, I say fuck me throbbing hood

"

Oh my great minds think alike

Oh my great minds think alike "

Door unlocked and left slightly open. A message to inform him that you are ready. He enters in to your house. You can hear the footsteps on the flooring getting closer and closer. He opens the door to your room and the footsteps stop.

You can hear the sounds of him unbuttoning his shirt, loosening his belt, and opening his trousers. You eagerly wait for his first touch but begin curious as to why he hasn't touched you yet. All this time, you do not look back as you've been instructed to be on all fours facing the wall.

You hear his footsteps again, this time the sound more subtle and slow. You can feel the heat of his body just along your thighs. Him tracing his fingers along the soles of your feet. Gently along the back of your legs.

You feel a soft, silky material being traced from your clit towards your buttocks and up along your spine. You can feel the warmth of his cock amongst your body, as he gets closer and reaches your face from behind. Gently placing the silk scarf on your eyes to blind you from your sense of seeing.

He starts to kiss the back of your neck, working his way down your spine, caressing the arches of your back, a gentle rim of your beautifully shapped arse. And he stands up and stops.

You try to decipher why he has stopped; using your senses of hearing and touch you try to figure out why he has stopped. But, you then feel a gentle drop of a warm liquid trickling along your back...

You meet me by chance outside a building site and ask if I do private work?

Yes I repky you hand me your address and we arrange a suitable day......

I knock on your door..

Step back and you open your door my imagination runs riot as I'm faced with what can only be described as "gods finest creation dressed in the most seductive way"

Our eyes make contact we both smile your body language is screening "take me" I walk in and pin u against the wall taking your soft cheeks in my hands we kiss for What feels like forever as our bodies melt into one erotic vision...

I lead you to your bed as I have plans for you today I sit you down on your bed and stand to your side you look up and bite your bottom lip unsure what extesy is coming your way, I stroke your hair and ask you to close your eyes, you do as asked I reach into my bag and without warning i place a blindfold over your eyes you let out a "gasp" orlf excitment and last but your also smiling..

I start to slowly massage your amazing body all over just missing your nipples and clit on purpose and i can see your body shuddering as you get more and more turned on, I lay you back and continue to kiss you all over while keeping contact with my hands I gently nibble your nipples while slowly playing with your clit through your knickers I can feel a wet patch already forming and i want more so keeping body contact I reposition mysely so I can taste your sweet pussy I reach up and take your hand and place it on your clit I want to watch you play with your dripping pussy, I switch between watching you and kissing you keeping you on your toes.

I slowly remove your soaking knickers so u can feel Your clit and i join your fingers as I lick you while stroking your body all the time this makes your body shudder as you become close to your first on many orgasams but I stop you just before and you "whimper " at me knowing I love this, I sit you up and kiss you leaving your mouth slightly open and then gently position my throbbing cock so u can feel it with your lips, you smile and lick my tip then open your mouth and lick my shaft from top to bottom all the time Im gently playing with your clit bringing you closer and closer to Orgsam...

You start to take my full length in your mouth and I remove the blindfolded so we can watch each other you look into my eyes as you inch by inch take me all the way in to my balls and back out again getting faster and deeper, you stop and start to kiss my cock like your kissing me this makes me sooooooo hard it's amazing...

Your nipples are rock solid as I'm teasing them with your pussy juices and also letting u suk my finger so u can taste yourself..

We are both now on the edge of no return and that feeling of being inside you is proving hard to resist...

I roll you over so your knees are on the floor and i stand behind you, you look back and reach back and guide my solid cock on the edge of your throbbing pussy I slowly enter you as you "gasp" again you look back and say

"fuck me baby fuck me like never before"

I take a firm grip of your hips and start to slowly fuck you inch by inch while u look back at me biting your lip, your nails are now gripping the bed sheets as I get deeper and more importantly faster....

I want to kiss you as we fuck so I pull out and lay on the bed you climb into me and guide my hard cock on the edge of your pussy teasing me by slowly kissing me and gently lowering yourself onto me....

Then I hold your body tight into mine as I want to feel your Orgsam all over my body

I whisper in your ear "cum for me want you to cum all over me" with this you suddenly start to shudder and the most amazing Orgsam starts to build up until we're both shuddering as one we kiss and I roll you over so I can taste your cum I then massage your clit and then without warning you start to squirt all over my hand and arm gushing over and over your body is shaking beyond control now you're unable to talk or keep your breath...

I want more and my cock is hard again so I pin your knees to your chest and fuck you again as u squirt all over me again and again

"Door unlocked and left slightly open. A message to inform him that you are ready. He enters in to your house. You can hear the footsteps on the flooring getting closer and closer. He opens the door to your room and the footsteps stop.

You can hear the sounds of him unbuttoning his shirt, loosening his belt, and opening his trousers. You eagerly wait for his first touch but begin curious as to why he hasn't touched you yet. All this time, you do not look back as you've been instructed to be on all fours facing the wall.

You hear his footsteps again, this time the sound more subtle and slow. You can feel the heat of his body just along your thighs. Him tracing his fingers along the soles of your feet. Gently along the back of your legs.

You feel a soft, silky material being traced from your clit towards your buttocks and up along your spine. You can feel the warmth of his cock amongst your body, as he gets closer and reaches your face from behind. Gently placing the silk scarf on your eyes to blind you from your sense of seeing.

He starts to kiss the back of your neck, working his way down your spine, caressing the arches of your back, a gentle rim of your beautifully shapped arse. And he stands up and stops.

You try to decipher why he has stopped; using your senses of hearing and touch you try to figure out why he has stopped. But, you then feel a gentle drop of a warm liquid trickling along your back...

"

Oh you know me so well

"You meet me by chance outside a building site and ask if I do private work?

I knock on your door..

Step back and you open your door my imagination runs riot as I'm faced with what can only be described as "gods finest creation dressed in the most seductive way"

Our eyes make contact we both smile your body language is screening "take me" I walk in and pin u against the wall taking your soft cheeks in my hands we kiss for What feels like forever as our bodies melt into one erotic vision...

I lead you to your bed as I have plans for you today I sit you down on your bed and stand to your side you look up and bite your bottom lip unsure what extesy is coming your way, I stroke your hair and ask you to close your eyes, you do as asked I reach into my bag and without warning i place a blindfold over your eyes you let out a "gasp" orlf excitment and last but your also smiling..

I start to slowly massage your amazing body all over just missing your nipples and clit on purpose and i can see your body shuddering as you get more and more turned on, I lay you back and continue to kiss you all over while keeping contact with my hands I gently nibble your nipples while slowly playing with your clit through your knickers I can feel a wet patch already forming and i want more so keeping body contact I reposition mysely so I can taste your sweet pussy I reach up and take your hand and place it on your clit I want to watch you play with your dripping pussy, I switch between watching you and kissing you keeping you on your toes.

I slowly remove your soaking knickers so u can feel Your clit and i join your fingers as I lick you while stroking your body all the time this makes your body shudder as you become close to your first on many orgasams but I stop you just before and you "whimper " at me knowing I love this, I sit you up and kiss you leaving your mouth slightly open and then gently position my throbbing cock so u can feel it with your lips, you smile and lick my tip then open your mouth and lick my shaft from top to bottom all the time Im gently playing with your clit bringing you closer and closer to Orgsam...

You start to take my full length in your mouth and I remove the blindfolded so we can watch each other you look into my eyes as you inch by inch take me all the way in to my balls and back out again getting faster and deeper, you stop and start to kiss my cock like your kissing me this makes me sooooooo hard it's amazing...

Your nipples are rock solid as I'm teasing them with your pussy juices and also letting u suk my finger so u can taste yourself..

We are both now on the edge of no return and that feeling of being inside you is proving hard to resist...

I roll you over so your knees are on the floor and i stand behind you, you look back and reach back and guide my solid cock on the edge of your throbbing pussy I slowly enter you as you "gasp" again you look back and say

I take a firm grip of your hips and start to slowly fuck you inch by inch while u look back at me biting your lip, your nails are now gripping the bed sheets as I get deeper and more importantly faster....

I want to kiss you as we fuck so I pull out and lay on the bed you climb into me and guide my hard cock on the edge of your pussy teasing me by slowly kissing me and gently lowering yourself onto me....

Then I hold your body tight into mine as I want to feel your Orgsam all over my body

I whisper in your ear "cum for me want you to cum all over me" with this you suddenly start to shudder and the most amazing Orgsam starts to build up until we're both shuddering as one we kiss and I roll you over so I can taste your cum I then massage your clit and then without warning you start to squirt all over my hand and arm gushing over and over your body is shaking beyond control now you're unable to talk or keep your breath...

I want more and my cock is hard again so I pin your knees to your chest and fuck you again as u squirt all over me again and again

"

Wow!! Good effort! I need to take a cold shower now

"You meet me by chance outside a building site and ask if I do private work?

I knock on your door..

Wow!! Good effort! I need to take a cold shower now "

» Add a new message to this topic