FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wrap your legs....

Wrap your legs....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tightly around me as we kiss passionately and I scoop you up in my arms and slide slowly inside your hot wet pussy ladies, then, as your about to cum, let me pull out and kiss my way down your gorgeous body so that I can push you over the edge with my lips and tongue before sliding deep inside you again and sustaining your orgasm....just saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tightly around me as we kiss passionately and I scoop you up in my arms and slide slowly inside your hot wet pussy ladies, then, as your about to cum, let me pull out and kiss my way down your gorgeous body so that I can push you over the edge with my lips and tongue before sliding deep inside you again and sustaining your orgasm....just saying "

If you insist!

"Tightly around me as we kiss passionately and I scoop you up in my arms and slide slowly inside your hot wet pussy ladies, then, as your about to cum, let me pull out and kiss my way down your gorgeous body so that I can push you over the edge with my lips and tongue before sliding deep inside you again and sustaining your orgasm....just saying "

Tell me when n where

You had me at 2 n half sentence

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Tightly around me as we kiss passionately and I scoop you up in my arms and slide slowly inside your hot wet pussy ladies, then, as your about to cum, let me pull out and kiss my way down your gorgeous body so that I can push you over the edge with my lips and tongue before sliding deep inside you again and sustaining your orgasm....just saying

Tell me when n where "

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Sign me up xD

I need a cold shower

Goodness me, yes please

Can I join the queue?

Ladies, just let me get my move sorted

when you said pull out - my mind went and i push hips toward you so you dont

Smooth talking git

Ooooooh - go on then! - if you must!!

I just love the closeness, total intimacy, like we're part of each other, deep deep inside, total contact from head to toe, what nature intended don't you think .

"I just love the closeness, total intimacy, like we're part of each other, deep deep inside, total contact from head to toe, what nature intended don't you think . "

I'm in

god i love sex

*changes upper age limit....

» Add a new message to this topic