FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is this site pointless for anyone under 30 ?

is this site pointless for anyone under 30 ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so when i first joined last year i loved this site and managed to get 2 meets with in a week or two, ever since then NOTHING. It seems to me no 1 trusts young lads anymore! the question is what am i doing wrong ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you have had two meets, it's not pointless, surely?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Look at your profile - then do a search for similarly aged single guys who ARE getting regular meets and see how they portray themselves.

It's a useful experiment and may throw up a few suggestions.

Out of interest - how regularly did you expect to be meeting?

There's often a huge disparity between expectancy and reality.

A

*yh i understand ive had some meets but since then its been desperate lol.

* Im only looking for maybe a meet every 2 weeks or so BUT seem to struggle to get anyone to reply to me they dont even read just a straight DELETE, okay il do that seems like a good idea thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every 2 weeks? No wonder you feel its been desperate.

Maybe you have set your expectations a tad high?

okay maybe not meet every 2 weeks lol ! but at least a convo with someone everyone seems to just delete before reading. maybe my experiences the first month of having fab set my expectations too high, just wondered how everyone else gets on ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"okay maybe not meet every 2 weeks lol ! but at least a convo with someone everyone seems to just delete before reading. maybe my experiences the first month of having fab set my expectations too high, just wondered how everyone else gets on ?"

because i guess they are using the site, and the doors it opens to the fullest where as you are probably not....

use all the tools, some of them, or none of them... thats up to you

In an ideal world we all wanna fuck everyday lol women can cos the huge male ratio, for men its more down to luck

Why cannot you accommodate? Still living with parents? Big turn off.

no i dont live with parents lol they live in australia ha! i live with a housemate that doesnt no my secret side of live

Try make your profile appealing to ladies.

The cock shots should be friends only and take some cheeky bum shots, nice boxers/hide your dignity perhaps, less is more after all.

Instead of having one paragraph (which I just skimmed) have a few and put more about what youre looking for and why you're different to every other guy looking to meet.

Goodluck and enjoy.

OP I was 28 when I first joined and got enough meets.

Your last verification was a year ago and if (as you say) your messages are getting deleted you need to look at what you're sending/profile.

I don't think your profile paints a particularly great picture of you...the photos on display are all cock pics, and the text is hard to read as it lacks punctuation and any meaningful content...i (her) would delete a message from you purely based on those factors...do as suggested and look at other successful male profiles, and get yourself along to socials...there are tons locally, Wakefield, Bradford, York, all advertised in the forums

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Try make your profile appealing to ladies.

The cock shots should be friends only and take some cheeky bum shots, nice boxers/hide your dignity perhaps, less is more after all.

Instead of having one paragraph (which I just skimmed) have a few and put more about what youre looking for and why you're different to every other guy looking to meet.

Goodluck and enjoy.

"

see.. i would say there is no need to give him specifics... because all of that i would label down as "basic common sense"....

if he cant use that to work out why... then again, thats on him.....

but heck... minimum effort maximum reward then OP? right???

"Try make your profile appealing to ladies.

Goodluck and enjoy.

see.. i would say there is no need to give him specifics... because all of that i would label down as "basic common sense"....

if he cant use that to work out why... then again, thats on him.....

but heck... minimum effort maximum reward then OP? right???"

Some men need it spelt out though sadly not all have the capacity of common knowledge when they see a profile with naughty pictures their cocks take over and all the blood drains from the brain

thanks for all your advice will have a re think and hopefully get some meets on the cards !!

We love guys under 30...... Over 30......

Well guys generally

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Some men need it spelt out though sadly not all have the capacity of common knowledge when they see a profile with naughty pictures their cocks take over and all the blood drains from the brain "

the are two type of people... those who get and understand swinging... and those who dont, and at the moment it is easy to work out for the most part which is which.....

I hate templating because you then make it harder for the people looking to work out which is which, and make to harder for the people who have given it effort to stand out from those who dont....

as the person after you said, i love the socials.... i think they get you to stand out because you make the effort to go to them.... they are a real life "see if you can actually be a reasonable human being" test.... but heck.... they take, whats that word again, oh yeah... effort!

Some of my meets have been under 30,so no it's not pointless for them.

» Add a new message to this topic