FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Created a Monster (and I love it!!!)

Created a Monster (and I love it!!!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

6 months ago we were Mr and Mrs vanilla in terms of experience of actual meeting people. As with many couples I (Mr) was always the one suggesting we try swinging, but Mrs was dead against it.

She was committed to being straight, felt that having any kind of sexual contact with anyone other than me Would be unthinkable and wouldn't dream of visiting a club.

On a whim and to stop my whining she agreed to visit Eureka just one time for the Halloween party.

Since then we have become regular visitors, have met couples and play often and she now identifies as being 100% bisexual and actively looks forward to meeting new playmates.

We still only play with people we find to be interesting on a intellectual, personal and emotional; we like to make friends in the scene, not one night stands.

Just wanted to share this, as this whole experience has brought us even closer to each other than we were before, which is amazing to me as our marriage was always a close, devoted one in any case, this is just another, amazing facet to it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice to read a positive post...

So glad to hear the your swinging experience has been an excellent one for you...

Long may it last...and move from strength to strength

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wow!

"

Just wanted to share this, as this whole experience has brought us even closer to each other than we were before, which is amazing to me as our marriage was always a close, devoted one in any case, this is just another, amazing facet to it."

This is the best part

By *ime 2 CumCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Absolutely fully relate to your post, who'd of thought we'd be where we are now 12 months ago

Awesome

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nice one

"

Just wanted to share this, as this whole experience has brought us even closer to each other than we were before, which is amazing to me as our marriage was always a close, devoted one in any case, this is just another, amazing facet to it.

This is the best part "

Thanks x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We constantly laugh at thought that wiggles has had sex with far more people since married, than she ever had single.

We find swinging and clubs are far more fun, than going out with our vanilla friends.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Really pleased for you both

"6 months ago we were Mr and Mrs vanilla in terms of experience of actual meeting people. As with many couples I (Mr) was always the one suggesting we try swinging, but Mrs was dead against it.

She was committed to being straight, felt that having any kind of sexual contact with anyone other than me Would be unthinkable and wouldn't dream of visiting a club.

On a whim and to stop my whining she agreed to visit Eureka just one time for the Halloween party.

Since then we have become regular visitors, have met couples and play often and she now identifies as being 100% bisexual and actively looks forward to meeting new playmates.

We still only play with people we find to be interesting on a intellectual, personal and emotional; we like to make friends in the scene, not one night stands.

Just wanted to share this, as this whole experience has brought us even closer to each other than we were before, which is amazing to me as our marriage was always a close, devoted one in any case, this is just another, amazing facet to it."

That is a fabulous post.

Great to read a happy positive post xx

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

Reading your post i had a smile on my face.

Most of us would love to be where you guys are at now.

Isn't that great, brings a smile to your face reading the OP's post.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Great to read a happy positive post xx "

this..

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Amen!

By *aywalton1Man  over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Nobody has anything negative to say or have all the doom and gloom brigade gone on a sabbatical!

What is this place coming to eh!

Good on you by the way OP.

and the winner of post of the year goes to........

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

awww, thats a really nice post My wife and I are very similar, we have only been in the lifestyle since January. We have had some great experiences so far and had a great meet on Friday night. It made we want to come on here and post "Hi guys, have you tried swinging? You should, its fucking great!"

Can't and don't want to disagree with everyone else here... A fabulously positive post, it's great to read it's all working well for you both!

"awww, thats a really nice post My wife and I are very similar, we have only been in the lifestyle since January. We have had some great experiences so far and had a great meet on Friday night. It made we want to come on here and post "Hi guys, have you tried swinging? You should, its fucking great!""

Thanks all! Glad you enjoyed the positivity.

Been in the scene 2 years. Still straight.

» Add a new message to this topic