FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no asians

no asians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wandered if there actually any ladies or couples on this site that dont mind asians! it gets very disheartening when you read profiles that tick all the boxes then you get the line 'not into asians' lol..while we all have preferences (i have mine too!) and we should all respect these...can you give this guy a break lol i might just have set up my own asian admirers swingers site...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont take offence by it,some people dont want to meet black,white,fat,skinny,old,young people either etc,Just what people want..And its their right to say who they want to meet

fair comment...perhaps in the search criteria it could allow you to filter profiles that dont want to meet asians etc...would save time and offence!

"fair comment...perhaps in the search criteria it could allow you to filter profiles that dont want to meet asians etc...would save time and offence! "

You can search for skin color in profile search...

yes it will allow me to search for ethnicity but not for people who dont want to meet asians..you know the irony is that i prefer white females and never meet asian men..i guess that makes me a hypocrite lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well as a 53 yr old bi smoker, I don't fit many people's criteria, but there are still some

"Well as a 53 yr old bi smoker, I don't fit many people's criteria, but there are still some "

well not far off my criteria lol ps love your turban pic

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Cheers, it was last year when Derby Sikhs Nanak Guru Mission put on an exhibition commemorating the 1984 Delhi Genocide

"Cheers, it was last year when Derby Sikhs Nanak Guru Mission put on an exhibition commemorating the 1984 Delhi Genocide "

how refreshing to note that its not just khalistanis that remember 1984...as a secular Sikh myself you have my respect

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We've met and played with plenty of Asian guys (and a couple of Asian fems too).

We judge each person on their own merits and not their colour. We don't actively search Asian guys like we do Black but if we meet one at a club that ticks all our boxes then we're fine to play.

But as other posters have pointed out, everyone using this site has a right to choose their own likes and dislikes. Some fems are BBC only and no one else will get a look in regardless, some choose White only etc. How do you rationale those Asian couples who will only meet other Asian couples? What's wrong with us white folks then eh? Hindus who won't meet Sikh etc? When, when it comes down to it, do we tell others what is right or wrong when it comes to choosing potential playmates? Everyone here has needs and desires, everyone has those things that attract or repulse them. Ours is not to reason why, ours is to see who will with us, not who won't.

Good luck in your search

if your dis harted reading someones likes then don't read them,

I don't like scat but hey if that's the ladies or couples wishs fine there choice respect it not judge it,

and I never yet met a Asian girl and I see more of less ever profile of Asian girls couples in Manchester say Asian only men wanted maybe move here?,

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are some really attractive gorgeous Asian chaps on here. Mostly straight, but still very nice.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Everyone has different likes and dislikes. That's just the way it is.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"We've met and played with plenty of Asian guys (and a couple of Asian fems too).

We judge each person on their own merits and not their colour. We don't actively search Asian guys like we do Black but if we meet one at a club that ticks all our boxes then we're fine to play.

But as other posters have pointed out, everyone using this site has a right to choose their own likes and dislikes. Some fems are BBC only and no one else will get a look in regardless, some choose White only etc. How do you rationale those Asian couples who will only meet other Asian couples? What's wrong with us white folks then eh? Hindus who won't meet Sikh etc? When, when it comes down to it, do we tell others what is right or wrong when it comes to choosing potential playmates? Everyone here has needs and desires, everyone has those things that attract or repulse them. Ours is not to reason why, ours is to see who will with us, not who won't.

Good luck in your search

"

What an unbelievable self contradictory ignorant comment to make.

We do. We don't like racists and won't meet them. Let us know when you set up the site and we'll be there!

Forum Mod

"if your dis harted reading someones likes then don't read them,

I don't like scat but hey if that's the ladies or couples wishs fine there choice respect it not judge it,

and I never yet met a Asian girl and I see more of less ever profile of Asian girls couples in Manchester say Asian only men wanted maybe move here?,

"

Can you tell me how that you can know what a profile says unless you read it?

To the OP I have met a couple of Asian men and they have been very nice,but then again I only meet nice people regardless

if i meet someone and like them colour doesnt not come into it

but i do detest getting messages saying "do you mind im asian or black"

when its clear from the profile they are

I have never screwed a Asian or African lady but like Phil Collins said i can feel it comming..

Gotta be done and I'm working on a Bajan babe.. She's a sexy bitch too

"We do. We don't like racists and won't meet them. Let us know when you set up the site and we'll be there! "

lol...you will have honory membership

"if your dis harted reading someones likes then don't read them,

Can you tell me how that you can know what a profile says unless you read it?

To the OP I have met a couple of Asian men and they have been very nice,but then again I only meet nice people regardless "

such a refreshing approach

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Im White and my wife is Asian, tbh its mainly me that searches the site but the following terms always put me off "No Asians" "No Blacks" "No Asian Men" "BBC Welcome" "No Bi/Bi-Curious Men"

I understand preferences, and we all have them, but I would like to see more profiles with positive things saying what please Do want, and less negative comments about what people Don't want.

I know people will say they are just filtering out the people they don't want up-front, but they are also filtering out people that they might want to play with too.

For example my wife and I would pass the "No Asian Men" "No Blacks" and "No Bi/Bi-Curious Men" test, but wont want to play with you if you write that on your profile.

Cambridge

...but then again I only meet nice people regardless

I love it

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

This is a free world.freedom of speech and also to choose.which is not based on creed or colour But some racist bigot hide under the preference of choice as well

"

I only meet nice people regardless "

hey I didn't know there was a 'nice people' filter! where do I tick for that? oh hang on, don't tell me, it's another platinum members only thing?

Somebody please define racism for us. Apparently we don't understand the meaning. We have always been under the impression that it was " Somebody that hated people of another ethnicity." Not because people have preferences. Just some because people have preferences. ( Such as red heads, heavy people, skinny people.) The way the word is thrown out there so much lately, it seems to do more to breed hate. We're going out on a limb here and ask

If a white woman has a preference for only black men. Does that make her a racist?

"Somebody please define racism for us. Apparently we don't understand the meaning. We have always been under the impression that it was " Somebody that hated people of another ethnicity." Not because people have preferences. Just some because people have preferences. ( Such as red heads, heavy people, skinny people.) The way the word is thrown out there so much lately, it seems to do more to breed hate. We're going out on a limb here and ask

If a white woman has a preference for only black men. Does that make her a racist? "

you raise a valid point and no it is not racist to have preferences. i raised this thread really to see if it would be possible to make it easier to find people that are not interested in a particular preference..be it race etc. as a bi indian male i do find many couples and single are not interested in me...but not had the same reaction from men...probably because we are just desperate and grateful for any fun

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"This is a free world.freedom of speech and also to choose.which is not based on creed or colour But some racist bigot hide under the preference of choice as well "

Ha. There are many people living in various countries across the globe who would dispute it's a "...free world.freedom of speech..." Over a billion in China alone.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We have 2 Asian friend,s we swing with Rav is Indian and Montaff is Pakistani they are the same color take about being Racist us white English have nothing on these two.

If it was a white English person saying thing,s about each other like these do you would end up in court

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

We dont meet a lot of profiles either by both being over 50 and both being smokers. But there are profiles out there that we fit so am sure you are the same. After all everyone has different preferences

"Somebody please define racism for us. Apparently we don't understand the meaning. We have always been under the impression that it was " Somebody that hated people of another ethnicity." Not because people have preferences. Just some because people have preferences. ( Such as red heads, heavy people, skinny people.) The way the word is thrown out there so much lately, it seems to do more to breed hate. We're going out on a limb here and ask

If a white woman has a preference for only black men. Does that make her a racist? "

Love Asian women! Chinese, Japanese etc stunning!

[Removed by poster at 20/03/15 07:39:39]

[Removed by poster at 20/03/15 07:45:41]

Its just a fuck, they can be any color

Cambridge

"

I only meet nice people regardless

hey I didn't know there was a 'nice people' filter! where do I tick for that? oh hang on, don't tell me, it's another platinum members only thing? "

I would pay good money for that filter!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Not again!!!

My preference is for Black, Hispanic or Latino (especially, Americans), Northern or Western Europeans

However, when my profile stated my 'positive' preferences, I had Indians writing to me. When I stated 'no Indians', I had Pakistanis writing to me

One has to be blunt and honest about their preferences. And these are more than just to do with the 'colour of the skin'. For me, the distinguishing facial and other features are a deciding factor. Otherwise, a heavily tanned Northern European would not interest me

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

Your point and preference are valid...could you not block asian's off directly from seeing your profile? That way you won't be harassed.

» Add a new message to this topic