FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A question for Bisexual guys

A question for Bisexual guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you openly bisexual or do you hide this from your mates?

Do you actually find other guys attractive, or just want to play with a cock?

You can PM me your answers if you prefer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sent u a message

i find some men as well as some woman very attractive. also some not so. no i don't open up about my sexuality its no ones business but my own x

I have actualy never been with a guy but have always been curious and have arranged to meet a guy for the first time next week but have never really told anyone as I have a partner! I will tell anyone who asks me tho

I'd never ever tell my mates outside of fab. And i wouldn't find a guy attractive nor would i want to kiss a guy but that still wouldn't stop me meeting for a bi mmf or in the right circumstances a mm meet...... not too sure what that makes me lol

"I'd never ever tell my mates outside of fab. And i wouldn't find a guy attractive nor would i want to kiss a guy but that still wouldn't stop me meeting for a bi mmf or in the right circumstances a mm meet...... not too sure what that makes me lol"
Yea it's a rare I'll find a guy attractive but defo would meet a guy and experience

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Im not out myself though i have mutual wanked with guys and fucked one guy so far. Im more for women for attraction/relationships.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I'd never ever tell my mates outside of fab. And i wouldn't find a guy attractive nor would i want to kiss a guy but that still wouldn't stop me meeting for a bi mmf or in the right circumstances a mm meet...... not too sure what that makes me lol"

Considering your profile says you're straight you're not really telling people on fab either!

I don't understand why people aren't just honest about their sexuality, on here at least.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't find men attractive and usually just have cock fun with their wives in an mmf. My sex life is private so no one I work with knows. I'm quite open about it on Fab.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"I'd never ever tell my mates outside of fab. And i wouldn't find a guy attractive nor would i want to kiss a guy but that still wouldn't stop me meeting for a bi mmf or in the right circumstances a mm meet...... not too sure what that makes me lol

Considering your profile says you're straight you're not really telling people on fab either!

I don't understand why people aren't just honest about their sexuality, on here at least. "

lots of bi phobic couples on here bein honest reduces your chance of a meet

"

I don't understand why people aren't just honest about their sexuality, on here at least. "

Please don't judge. A persons sexuality is none else's business. It's quite difficult if you do have bisexual leanings to find acceptance in a masculine world.

I'm just curious to find out how other bi or curious men feel.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I don't find men attractive and usually just have cock fun with their wives in an mmf. My sex life is private so no one I work with knows. I'm quite open about it on Fab. "

Same here, non of my friends know I'm on Fab, let alone that I like playing with another cock during mmf fun

By *id_do22Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm curious about tryin new things

I wouldn't tell anyone out of fab thou

I don't really find men that attractive but I guess there must be some thing there

If that makes sence

crewe

Nothing wrong with being bi best of both worlds i say if some couples dont like it its there loss in my opinion.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Same as Steve, I don't find men attractive as such and much prefer women. If I want any cock fun I generally go to the sauna, although there is a guy in my block of flats who I play with occasionally. Most people know I'm bi, and although I don't go around shouting it from the rooftops, if anyone asks, I'll tell them

"

I don't understand why people aren't just honest about their sexuality, on here at least.

Please don't judge. A persons sexuality is none else's business. It's quite difficult if you do have bisexual leanings to find acceptance in a masculine world.

I'm just curious to find out how other bi or curious men feel. "

My profile says straight,I've had sex with a woman and would again in the right circumstances. I don't want people to assume I'm looking for women on here,because I'm not.

"

On fab I can be honest enough said...

South East Midlands NOT

"

I disagree. On a site like this it is other people's business.

If women or couples don't wish to meet bi men, move on to those who do, there are plenty of them. At least if you're being honest you're giving people the option.

Find lots of men attractive, whether it be looks, wit, or their body. Doesn't mean I always want to get intimate with them but when I have done, its been enjoyable. So many 'straight' men honestly don't know what they're missing, just only go as far as your comfortable with, that's all. An aroused man is just as beautiful, and rewarding, to see as an aroused woman, trust me! How many men crave anal sex? And are bums so different apart from whats 'natural'in their mind? Is anal sex 'natural'??....

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

I don't tell all and sundry I'm bi as it's not their business. Nothing wrong with a bit of cock play but a lot of people have hang ups about it.

And No, its just my business but i m not hung up on it

Only those on fab know of my orientation. It wouldn't be accepted within my group of friends. Played with a couple guys before, not fancied them just wanted to play with cock. Been looking for a bi mmf meet for a while now with no success on here.

crewe

Anal sex is natural in my _iew as if a cock was not meant to go up there it would be a different shape and not stimulate a guys p spot.

"Anal sex is natural in my _iew as if a cock was not meant to go up there it would be a different shape and not stimulate a guys p spot."

Good point! Looking to give anal to a guy for the first time, any takers?

crewe

My advice take your time go easy at first plenty of lube too.

"My advice take your time go easy at first plenty of lube too."

Thanks Randy just need a taker now

crewe

Im more of a giver than a taker just too tight myself

"

I disagree. On a site like this it is other people's business.

If women or couples don't wish to meet bi men, move on to those who do, there are plenty of them. At least if you're being honest you're giving people the option. "

I really agree with this. I am simply not interested in men who are bisexual but won't admit it, even on a sex site. When I point that out I also get all kinds of whingy messages about 'what happens if my friends find out' and so forth.

The reality is that yeah, in our world it can be hard to be honest about the fact that you like men. But if everyone was honest about their sexuality then so many people would be 'not straight' that actually it would become more or less the norm. By coming out you make it easier for other people to come out as well. There's solidarity.

Some of us have not had an easy time. I won't lie, sometimes I'd rather just be straight and monogamous and not have to answer any questions. But I'm not, so I don't lie to people and say that I am. Lying to people doesn't help me find people to hook up with who are compatiable, it just leads people on and in the end doesn't help anybody.

But I can't help that the main fears with these bisexual guys are:

1. They might miss out on fucking homophobic people. Actually, not that much of a downside.

2. They might have to admit that they can no longer play the game of life on Straight White Male setting - the easiest difficulty setting that there is.

"

lots of bi phobic couples on here bein honest reduces your chance of a meet"

Why would you want to have sex with biphobic people who wouldn't like you if you told them the truth? Doesn't that massively damage your self confidence knowing that they'll only have sex with you because they think you're a different person?

"

lots of bi phobic couples on here bein honest reduces your chance of a meet"

Conversely a lot of couples looking fot a bi guy who like honest people so won't meet with straight guys looking for bi fun.

Our respective sex lives doesn't come up very often with my mates, because we're a group of massive, massive dorks anyway. A few of my friends know. For whatever reason, I find it easier to talk about it with female mates than dudes.

I always figured that I'd 'come out' properly if I ever find myself in a relationship more serious than a fuckbuddy with a guy. Until then, meh, not really a big issue.

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Have decided to change my profile back to bi. I was asked by a woman on here to change it to straight. So I'm now changing it back. Xx

Don't fancy guys, but do enjoy playing with nice hard cocks. Prefer it in a mmf or larger group rather than mm. No one out side of fab knows though ??

"

lots of bi phobic couples on here bein honest reduces your chance of a meet

Conversely a lot of couples looking fot a bi guy who like honest people so won't meet with straight guys looking for bi fun."

Agree!

crewe

Bi and proud people that dont like it thats there problem.

"I'd never ever tell my mates outside of fab. And i wouldn't find a guy attractive nor would i want to kiss a guy but that still wouldn't stop me meeting for a bi mmf or in the right circumstances a mm meet...... not too sure what that makes me lol

Its not their fault they put bi on their profile the lads chances of meeting are reduced but if it was a bi woman she gets more flooded with messages same thing with married men and married women blame the judgemental double standarded people here

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

If it's cute, Fuck it, there is no gay

South East Midlands NOT

Its not their fault they put bi on their profile the lads chances of meeting are reduced but if it was a bi woman she gets more flooded with messages same thing with married men and married women blame the judgemental double standarded people here"

See points above already made.

I'm getting some interesting pms too.

I'll summarise all this at the end of the day.

I am a little pissed off that the righteous police are yet again jumping on a thread that they weren't invited to though.

If you are a bi guy, or curious guy or straight guy that likes cock then I want to hear from you. If not, then go and share your opinions somewhere else please and stop expecting everyone to conform to specific labels.

Its not their fault they put bi on their profile the lads chances of meeting are reduced but if it was a bi woman she gets more flooded with messages same thing with married men and married women blame the judgemental double standarded people here

See points above already made. "

Yeah for them to be bi without giving a care what anybody thinks they'll need to. Be accepted by that I mean no women and couples writing "no bi guys please" im talking about some kind of equality here because literally no one cares if a female's bi on here so that should be the same for guys too but that'll never happen because of a thing called preference

We get daily winks and messages from "straight" guys wanting to meet us. We usually answer by pointing out that we don't meet straight single men and the usual reply is "I am bi but don't want others to see it"... Why can't they be honest and either man up and say "bi" on profile?

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

bi, some great looking guys out there very kissable too

"

Its not their fault they put bi on their profile the lads chances of meeting are reduced but if it was a bi woman she gets more flooded with messages same thing with married men and married women blame the judgemental double standarded people here"

Who says it's reduced??? Ffs what because you saw a profile saying not meeting bi guys? It's not being judgemental its their preference for whatever their reason is. It might be they're homophobic or because they think bi guys might not be butch enough who cares. I hope you notice the irony in your post judging people whom you deem to be judgemental.

I know I live on a completely different world 1/2 the time especially to expect same values that I have in life on a swingers site but value honesty and respect. If you say your straight to get a meet with someone who doesnt meet bi guys thats just as bad as saying single when your married. Why give a fuck what other people on here think anyway? There's plenty of women and couples quite happy to and also actively seeking to meet bi guys judging by the regular number of forum posts asking about bi mmf meets and replies so BE who you want to be not who you think the crowd want you to be.

South East Midlands NOT

"I'm getting some interesting pms too.

I'll summarise all this at the end of the day.

I am a little pissed off that the righteous police are yet again jumping on a thread that they weren't invited to though.

If you are a bi guy, or curious guy or straight guy that likes cock then I want to hear from you. If not, then go and share your opinions somewhere else please and stop expecting everyone to conform to specific labels.

"

You've posed a question on a public forum, don't get pissy because people who have every right to respond have responded.

At the end of the day I wouldn't meet anyone who is blatantly lying. I actually like meeting bi men but if they say they're straight on their profile they won't get a look in because they've been deceptive, and that's not an attractive trait.

Nor is spitting your dummy because people don't like it.

"

I'm just curious to find out how other bi or curious men feel.

My profile says straight,I've had sex with a woman and would again in the right circumstances. I don't want people to assume I'm looking for women on here,because I'm not. "

I've just set mine back to straight , I have played with lots of woman and really enjoyed it but am fed up with guys asking oh oh you must have a friend that you can bring. No I bloody don't and I wouldn't anyway.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

My FB profile says "interested in: men and women" so it's not exactly hidden, but as I've been with a woman for 13 years now, I guess it's something that might be overlooked.

I do, if in conversation, mention male ex's and the like.

Openly bi curious....very curious, on here and to my friends... If I couldn't be honest with them, they're honestly not my friends.

And like some above, I'm generally not attracted to the whole of the man, just the cock, but there are exeptions to that....there are one or two very good looking guys our there...but mainly, I just want that cock up in me

I like to play with a cock but not attracted to men really. Don't tell anyone outside FAb, as just my business, and that of the person I happen to be playing with.

I also get winks and messages from the odd straight guy, but no drama's each to their own..are they kidding themselves or trying to kid the rest of us?

I find some men very attractive, same as I do some women.

I have told my wife, several friends and my mother.

I have even told some friends (and my wife) that I dress.

The only reason I don't just come out and tell the world is because I know some of my children would be upset/embarrassed by it.

By *orny top guyMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

i like mmf threesomes women and ffm threesomes too.

I have found myself become more and more curious over the last couple of years and now find myself dancing to play with some cock as well as pussy. I haven't told anyone this though other than on here not even my other half.

It's not that I necessarily fancy men now bout I find that I appreciate a good looking man and well as a sexy women

"I find some men very attractive, same as I do some women.

The only reason I don't just come out and tell the world is because I know some of my children would be upset/embarrassed by it. "

Dressing in clothes made for women isn't the same as being bisexual though, is it?

"I find some men very attractive, same as I do some women.

The only reason I don't just come out and tell the world is because I know some of my children would be upset/embarrassed by it.

Dressing in clothes made for women isn't the same as being bisexual though, is it?"

Clearly not. Hence why I said I'd told my wife, several friends and my mother. That was reference my sexuality.

I then added a line to indicate I have told less people about my dressing.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

Bisexual men are such a turn on. Would love to be in a strapon chain with tgirls and bi men fucking away in sync

Brighton - even Hove!

"Bisexual men are such a turn on. Would love to be in a strapon chain with tgirls and bi men fucking away in sync"

All thrusting away to the tune of 'row, row, row your boat'

I am openly Bi curious on here but still a virgin, id say as I have only played once when I was really young. (Didnt know what we were doing)

I dont particularly fancy men just love the idea of a cock and pussy at the same time, I have tried anal play with an ex- so think that may have something to do with it.

I class myself as bi as I'm mainly attracted to women and convincing t girls im just not turned on by men at all . I also keep this side of my life private and would not tell my friends

The trouble with fab is there are far more women/couples who specify they won't meet bi guys, and as a single male its hard enough to get a meet as it is, let alone decreasing your chances by 2/3 by having a profile that says bi and ruling out those who don't like bi guys. I assume i speak for the majority of single bi guys on this site when i say that in mmf i can quite happily have fun without touching the other guy in a deliberate sexual way, i don't think some couples can understand that. Therefore it makes life oh so much easier to have a profile set as straight and just let bi couples know your bi if you start talking

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Yes

I guess the only way to solve the problem is when fab allows us to block sexualities we're not interested in from contacting us... I'm looking forward to the day when I can block straight men and women from contacting me.

"Are you openly bisexual or do you hide this from your mates?

Do you actually find other guys attractive, or just want to play with a cock?

You can PM me your answers if you prefer.

"

I hide it from my mates - I just don't think they'd get it.

I just want to play with cock

crewe

Well you look great mate.

I've posted the results to this little poll as a separate thread now.

Interesting day!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think those who are straight but may, just may, do something, or could have accidentally done something in the past and are uncertain, could be said to be dishonest if they put a label stating they were bi or curious, if it's not really settled in their mind.

I'd make the pckers read your profile, where you could add a little bit of text describing your thoughts, if you have any. In a short bit of screen space, is it really facilitative of people digging deep into their unconscious desires, just so that someone who's likely to be a little reactionary, can feel they've had you psychosexually assessed, and retained the constraints of their world_iew, with you in the right box.

I think over time the number of people who take the more conservative _iewpoint will die out, just as homophobia has been going.

By *ancs30Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 16/03/15 19:42:55]

"I don't find men attractive and usually just have cock fun with their wives in an mmf. My sex life is private so no one I work with knows. I'm quite open about it on Fab. "

So can you show us around when we visit for Pride week? - in a non ghey way of course

Mwah

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't find men attractive and usually just have cock fun with their wives in an mmf. My sex life is private so no one I work with knows. I'm quite open about it on Fab.

So can you show us around when we visit for Pride week? - in a non ghey way of course

Mwah"

We're always on holiday and miss it. Street View St James Street and have a look at all the gay shops and pubs there

"The trouble with fab is there are far more women/couples who specify they won't meet bi guys, and as a single male its hard enough to get a meet as it is, let alone decreasing your chances by 2/3 by having a profile that says bi and ruling out those who don't like bi guys. I assume i speak for the majority of single bi guys on this site when i say that in mmf i can quite happily have fun without touching the other guy in a deliberate sexual way, i don't think some couples can understand that. Therefore it makes life oh so much easier to have a profile set as straight and just let bi couples know your bi if you start talking"

Enough liars already on the site so yeah why not add more. BrBe proud of who you are and forget those not interested in you or risk losing those who might be.

» Add a new message to this topic