FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read people verifications the odd time to make sure they are real. But I see some women being verified by the same person over and over again .... i find that pointless as it could be 2 fake profiles verifying them selves. Anybody else come across the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By that reasoning all verifications could be fake so why have and display them? If a person is worth meeting more than once and they get another verification it suggests to me they are genuine, not fake.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Nope because we have a big circle of friends that we made from this site and we see each other on a semi regular basis at parties etc

I tend to only show my latest veri from each person but I know some of my friends show every single one. You can see from my summary that I have a lot of repeat meets and quite a few people on here do the same - making friends is fun and playing with them is even better

Everyone uses the site their own way....

I must be fake by that reckoning then. I'd say a fake veri would be hidden by the person, not displayed.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I read people verifications the odd time to make sure they are real. But I see some women being verified by the same person over and over again .... i find that pointless as it could be 2 fake profiles verifying them selves. Anybody else come across the same"

Some people enjoy meeting each other regularly. I do agree that repeat verifications seem a bit pointless. Its kinda like marking territory. But fake? I doubt it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im talking about only having one person verify you a few times but just that one person no others

I always find repeat veris a bit silly....it feels like folk are territory marking to me and having to announce every time that meet......I've met people off here 30 odd times and more probably and they only get one as did I.....

Seems constant repeat veris are more likely to be genuine....they REALLY want people to know they've met x or y yet again......

"Im talking about only having one person verify you a few times but just that one person no others

"

That one person is territory marking....kinda saying 'look how often we meet' to other users......

Yes and they lasted for hours in bed every time lol

"By that reasoning all verifications could be fake so why have and display them? If a person is worth meeting more than once and they get another verification it suggests to me they are genuine, not fake."

I have duplicate veri's on my profile. 1 for a social and 1 for a meet.

"Im talking about only having one person verify you a few times but just that one person no others

"

fake! they get a veri off a guy set a womans profile up veri that and there off!! lots of em on here with false veris and not a lot you can do about it, there a crafty bunch so they are

» Add a new message to this topic