FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > self conscious 

self conscious 

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im going through some changes witch makes me self conscious. We slowed down meeting people and my other half dong understand why any more. I just dont feel sexy any more and mont want to take my clothes of in front of him or anyone.

I know he loves me and he'll understand, I just dont know how to tell him. He has such a high sex drive and feel like ill be taking something away from him. Im so confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un4threeCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

Stop being confused....be positive...make a firm decision and drive yourself through, and out of this...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Positive mind positive attitude, join a gym, get your hair done, new clothes, sexy underwhere or what ever you can do to make you feel good again

best thing is an honest conversation with him about how you feeling about meeting at the moment hopefully he will understand and help you feel better about yourself. everybody must go through this at some point in their life.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys xxx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"best thing is an honest conversation with him about how you feeling about meeting at the moment hopefully he will understand and help you feel better about yourself. everybody must go through this at some point in their life."

This

Good luck x

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Tell him. Chances are he will of already guessed.

Time out of the scene doesn't hurt. I felt the same years ago and we just stopped meeting, I craved the girl girl fun but couldn't go through with it. A few years later the confidence came back and so did we

"Im going through some changes witch makes me self conscious. We slowed down meeting people and my other half dong understand why any more. I just dont feel sexy any more and mont want to take my clothes of in front of him or anyone.

I know he loves me and he'll understand, I just dont know how to tell him. He has such a high sex drive and feel like ill be taking something away from him. Im so confused"

Go swimming. That way you can be half naked and have people look & not touch. it changes your comfort zone. He may not understand at first but should accept your decision if there's love.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Knowing and acknowledging there is an issue is a good start to resolving it, so good for you and good luck!

You have to put yourself ahead of 'the scene' but keep positive and don't be afraid to explain things to your man. If he cares for you in the way he should, he will support you. If he puts his see drive ahead of you then I would be asking serious questions about your relationship. . .

(Mr)

"Im going through some changes witch makes me self conscious. We slowed down meeting people and my other half dong understand why any more. I just dont feel sexy any more and mont want to take my clothes of in front of him or anyone.

I know he loves me and he'll understand, I just dont know how to tell him. He has such a high sex drive and feel like ill be taking something away from him. Im so confused"

Your partner should be your best friend, talk with him hon xx

you could use this as a opportunity to explore other areas that don' t include you takin a direct part physically, maybe direct a few things? he gets to play and you have the experience win win

I know he loves me and he'll understand, I just dont know how to tell him. He has such a high sex drive and feel like ill be taking something away from him. Im so confused

Your partner should be your best friend, talk with him hon xx "

this too

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 21:49:55]

» Add a new message to this topic