FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile photos of him and her !!!

Profile photos of him and her !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egsandPearly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

We find it frustrating when we profiles which have pic after pic after pic of the female half and if nothing of the male ! Why not ? Whats the issue, are you shy lol

Another tiny big bare is when profiles are showing photos that all all dated from 2013 etc.. and then when we ask for a " recent " one they seem offended somehow lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We find it frustrating when we profiles which have pic after pic after pic of the female half and if nothing of the male ! Why not ? Whats the issue, are you shy lol

Another tiny big bare is when profiles are showing photos that all all dated from 2013 etc.. and then when we ask for a " recent " one they seem offended somehow lol"

You have 5 of the male and about 40 (lost count) of the female. Admittedly, it is not "none" but you are getting towards the state you are complaining about.

That's right, cos the woman sells the profile, they might hide the man in the private pics lol

Shaftesbury

"That's right, cos the woman sells the profile, they might hide the man in the private pics lol "

Well it makes me " legs " wonder if they have something to hide.. i wanna see the male half more than the female from a womans point of view

Shaftesbury

"

You have 5 of the male and about 40 (lost count) of the female. Admittedly, it is not "none" but you are getting towards the state you are complaining about."

Think the point we are trying to make is the profiles that have none..not lets have equal numbers

"That's right, cos the woman sells the profile, they might hide the man in the private pics lol

Well it makes me " legs " wonder if they have something to hide.. i wanna see the male half more than the female from a womans point of view "

Yes that's right as you have to fancy him as well as the woman, it would make it quicker the communication instead of attaching it to a msg as you can see it from the profile without making contact to see them both in pics.

"We find it frustrating when we profiles which have pic after pic after pic of the female half and if nothing of the male ! Why not ? Whats the issue, are you shy lol

Another tiny big bare is when profiles are showing photos that all all dated from 2013 etc.. and then when we ask for a " recent " one they seem offended somehow lol"

We have equal numbers (and facepics as well!) but currently hidden due to illness.

Shaftesbury

"We have equal numbers (and facepics as well!) but currently hidden due to illness."

Lovely to hear you have photos of both on your profile and really sorry to hear one of you is not well, hope your better soon and back having fun xxx

hopefully we haveit just right. lol

our pics are preety equal and we hope to do some new ones soon

"That's right, cos the woman sells the profile, they might hide the man in the private pics lol

Well it makes me " legs " wonder if they have something to hide.. i wanna see the male half more than the female from a womans point of view Yes that's right as you have to fancy him as well as the woman, it would make it quicker the communication instead of attaching it to a msg as you can see it from the profile without making contact to see them both in pics."

This is so true.

It's so nice not to get 'you got any face pic' messages. Our meets are arranged so quickly now, without any daft ping pong exchanges

S x

By *un4threeCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

Depends on the couples preferences, i.e., why thet are on the site...

I think the cples use the fem to sell their profile showing of the fem as much as possible, but if you cant see the guy aswell whats in it for the ladys other than a blind date not knowing what she is going to get until the meet , more pics guys pls

we have pics of both and face pics on request if meet imminent,

hope you like

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I use it as a selection criteria for meets.

When I meet couples, I don't like to have to ask what the fella looks like. I like both equally, and must be attracted to both.

No pictures of both = no further interest.

And I do also like to see a normal photo of the said couple together... have had a few "couples" try to persuade me to meet, but only had singles photos of each, and the woman in the other pictures seemed to change body shape an awful lot (cynic? Moi? )

Women are sexier so would prefer looking at them but if your a couple should show both and not just a hairy arse lol

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I'm guilty of taking photos of myself and posting them on fab. I rarely think of taking pics of him. We do have a couple of him on our public pics and his face and cock pic in private.

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

Yeah that was feedback we got. Corrected, bit of both now.

We only have pics of me and this is for 2 reasons.....

Hubbie is very camera shy lol but we do have them to send privately. We tend to look for single guys more often than not so only need to show me.

Alabama xx

Well it makes me " legs " wonder if they have something to hide.. i wanna see the male half more than the female from a womans point of view Yes that's right as you have to fancy him as well as the woman, it would make it quicker the communication instead of attaching it to a msg as you can see it from the profile without making contact to see them both in pics.

This is so true.

It's so nice not to get 'you got any face pic' messages. Our meets are arranged so quickly now, without any daft ping pong exchanges

S x"

Yes that's how meet should be arranged, quick and fast 1-2 msgs X

Shaftesbury

"I use it as a selection criteria for meets.

When I meet couples, I don't like to have to ask what the fella looks like. I like both equally, and must be attracted to both.

No pictures of both = no further interest.

And I do also like to see a normal photo of the said couple together... have had a few "couples" try to persuade me to meet, but only had singles photos of each, and the woman in the other pictures seemed to change body shape an awful lot (cynic? Moi? )"

Well said babe xxx

Shaftesbury

"Women are sexier so would prefer looking at them but if your a couple should show both and not just a hairy arse lol"

Agreed, women with hairy arses are such a turn off lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

The ratio of the female to male photographs on your profile is roughly 8 to 1. In other words they are predominantly female.Is thus what do you consider to be a reasonable balance ?

Shaftesbury

"We find it frustrating when we profiles which have pic after pic after pic of the female half and if nothing of the male...

The ratio of the female to male photographs on your profile is roughly 8 to 1. In other words they are predominantly female.Is thus what do you consider to be a reasonable balance ?"

Did you miss where we wrote " and nothing of the male"

We didnt say, to few or not equal amounts

Shaftesbury

"

The ratio of the female to male photographs on your profile is roughly 8 to 1. In other words they are predominantly female.Is thus what do you consider to be a reasonable balance ?"

Your profile has 140 plus pics in the public section and apart from a cock in an occasional one thats ALL there is to show the male side.. exactly what we are saying is what we find frustrating..

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We find it frustrating when we profiles which have pic after pic after pic of the female half and if nothing of the male...

The ratio of the female to male photographs on your profile is roughly 8 to 1. In other words they are predominantly female.Is thus what do you consider to be a reasonable balance ?

Did you miss where we wrote " and nothing of the male"

We didnt say, to few or not equal amounts "

I didn't miss anything. I was simply asking if you think it's a reasonable balance - in other words is that what you would like to see on other people's profiles?

As far as we are concerned people can post whatever they like on their profile - it tells us something about them. If we don't like their pictures or the way they choose to represent themselves it certainly doesn't frustrate us.

"Women are sexier so would prefer looking at them but if your a couple should show both and not just a hairy arse lol

Agreed, women with hairy arses are such a turn off lol"

Spot on get her shaved lol

Shaftesbury

Shaved, sugared, veeted.. sod it, cellotape if need be

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Female only pics here, however, it's only her who plays whilst I watch, I don't get involved in any way, no directing, no physical contact etc,. We do send my pic in message exchanges but in terms of play I'm almost irrelevant.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

False dvertising lol

"Shaved, sugared, veeted.. sod it, cellotape if need be "

Amatuer - Duct Tape - do it properly woman!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Just to add. We do recieve a fair amount of messages from couples who think both of us play due to only looking at our MF couple status, not reading our profile and then liking our female only pictures.

The pictures we leave up are the ones that get Fabbed the most. The male half doesn't get that many Fabs.

While there are a couple of photos of him there pretty limited. Hey let's face it, the Mrs is a lot hotter.

We have about 70 pics of me, Feebs on our public profile and none of the Mr Iconic in public.

We are not shy, he is not ugly or any of those other excuses people deem to imagine. He just doesn't want pictures in public and will only show a face pic to those we intend to meet.

It seems to bother a lot of people, however we are not going to change and we can cope with no contact from those it bothers

"We only have pics of me and this is for 2 reasons.....

Hubbie is very camera shy lol but we do have them to send privately. We tend to look for single guys more often than not so only need to show me.

Alabama xx "

This is us, we only really meet single men off here, meeting couples on here seems too much like hard work, so don't really need pictures of me

No pics of both - no meet. Even if he's not going to join in, if he's going to be there, I'd like to know what he looks like. Courtesy I think.

Shaftesbury

"No pics of both - no meet. Even if he's not going to join in, if he's going to be there, I'd like to know what he looks like. Courtesy I think."

Shaftesbury

"We have about 70 pics of me, Feebs on our public profile and none of the Mr Iconic in public.

We are not shy, he is not ugly or any of those other excuses people deem to imagine. He just doesn't want pictures in public and will only show a face pic to those we intend to meet.

It seems to bother a lot of people, however we are not going to change and we can cope with no contact from those it bothers "

Very few would expect people to have face pics on public view of either sex. What was meant is that there are none of males on some profiles.

Pics could have face blocked out or be of the male half from behind etc etc

When we as a couple view other couples profiles, we both like to get some idea of what the other couple look like, not base it all on just how the woman looks

"No pics of both - no meet. Even if he's not going to join in, if he's going to be there, I'd like to know what he looks like. Courtesy I think."

there should be both, only seems to be female pics but then just men on cams, lots of fakes if you ask me

"Depends on the couples preferences, i.e., why thet are on the site..."

Agreed, but there are couple who are looking for couples and only have pics of the female We have both but more of me.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We agree, I think it would be most useful if everyone put up a decent full body pic of both of them on their profiles. It's so much easier than guessing what average or curvy may translate to.

Cal.

By *keg funCouple  over a year ago

SKEGNESS

we have face body and cock pics ( and pussy) on our public profile but for some reason hers are fabed much more than mine !!!!! x

"We have about 70 pics of me, Feebs on our public profile and none of the Mr Iconic in public.

It seems to bother a lot of people, however we are not going to change and we can cope with no contact from those it bothers

Very few would expect people to have face pics on public view of either sex. What was meant is that there are none of males on some profiles.

Pics could have face blocked out or be of the male half from behind etc etc

When we as a couple view other couples profiles, we both like to get some idea of what the other couple look like, not base it all on just how the woman looks "

I agree that faces could be blurred, pics could be taken from behind etc etc - if the couple in question want to do that - we don't.

Shaftesbury

"we have face body and cock pics ( and pussy) on our public profile but for some reason hers are fabed much more than mine !!!!! x"

We think its the string lol

No, seriously, its great to see both of you in the pics, brave to show those smiling faces too..

We're one of those mainly because he's not all thay keen on pictures being taken, he'd rather be behind the camera haha. We have a few of us together and I limit it to 10 of just me at any one time, I like to keep it fresh and delete them and replace with new, better ones

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Totally understand the OPs point. We only have one picture public of both of us, but in private it is 1/3 her, 1/3 him, 1/3 both - most fab's are still her though!

» Add a new message to this topic