FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would any women ??????

Would any women ??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would surprise you how many women actually do this .

"It would surprise you how many women actually do this . "
has it happened to you?

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

BIG fantasy of mine,, feeds the Dom in me to get work done in exchange for sexual favours - it's often misunderstood - but makes me feel incredibly powerful

I love the idea of it but I honestly don't think I could do it...I'd be too worried I'd offend him

Forum Mod

Ive never had a workman in my house Ive wanted to get naked with

"Ive never had a workman in my house Ive wanted to get naked with "

I have once but to be fair I met him on here lol he still hasn't done the work

"I love the idea of it but I honestly don't think I could do it...I'd be too worried I'd offend him "
lol I think most tradesmen like to flirt with women while working but wait for the woman to make the moves as the tradesman doesn't want to get rejected or worst still for the woman to say get out my house

"BIG fantasy of mine,, feeds the Dom in me to get work done in exchange for sexual favours - it's often misunderstood - but makes me feel incredibly powerful "
you could do anything to me

Forum Mod

"Ive never had a workman in my house Ive wanted to get naked with

I have once but to be fair I met him on here lol he still hasn't done the work "

Sort him out!

well I bet every workman wanted to get naked with you

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Tradesman are the biggest flirts on the planet....

"It would surprise you how many women actually do this . has it happened to you? "

It has a couple of times

Wish i could find a horny woman to work for

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Wish i could find a horny woman to work for "

You may have worked for lots of horny women, they may have just decided you weren't what they were looking for to satisfy their horniness.

"Wish i could find a horny woman to work for

You may have worked for lots of horny women, they may have just decided you weren't what they were looking for to satisfy their horniness."

that is very true and probably correct

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy? "

No I wouldn't....

Yes some have been very easy on the eye but the only interest I have is in them doing their job.

By *atexxxWoman  over a year ago

wallasey

"Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy? "

Hell yer!! Esp oldr 1s mmmmm

"Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy?

No I wouldn't....

Yes some have been very easy on the eye but the only interest I have is in them doing their job.

"

men can multitask you know

"Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy?

Hell yer!! Esp oldr 1s mmmmm"

is 30 a old one haha

Forum Mod

I had new windows put in last year I pulled up into the drive in my car and they were in my bedroom fitting one,they heard the car and as I got out one shouted to the other 'Quick! Get those knickers off your head shes home!'

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love guys in overalls and boots....all sweaty and grubby but I wouldn't do anything with someone working in my house......different story if a meet was set to play like that - I would be all over him like a rash

"I had new windows put in last year I pulled up into the drive in my car and they were in my bedroom fitting one,they heard the car and as I got out one shouted to the other 'Quick! Get those knickers off your head shes home!' "
haha that's not true

"I love guys in overalls and boots....all sweaty and grubby but I wouldn't do anything with someone working in my house......different story if a meet was set to play like that - I would be all over him like a rash "
easily arranged

Forum Mod

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 14:53:52]

Forum Mod

"I had new windows put in last year I pulled up into the drive in my car and they were in my bedroom fitting one,they heard the car and as I got out one shouted to the other 'Quick! Get those knickers off your head shes home!' haha that's not true "

Seriously it is! They were hilarious

"I love guys in overalls and boots....all sweaty and grubby but I wouldn't do anything with someone working in my house......different story if a meet was set to play like that - I would be all over him like a rash easily arranged "

And as there's no actual work being undertaken, anyone could fill the roll... Pardon the pun!

"I had new windows put in last year I pulled up into the drive in my car and they were in my bedroom fitting one,they heard the car and as I got out one shouted to the other 'Quick! Get those knickers off your head shes home!' haha that's not true

Seriously it is! They were hilarious "

how old were they

Forum Mod

"I had new windows put in last year I pulled up into the drive in my car and they were in my bedroom fitting one,they heard the car and as I got out one shouted to the other 'Quick! Get those knickers off your head shes home!' haha that's not true

Seriously it is! They were hilarious how old were they "

In their 40s,I have to add,they were only winding me up,they didn't actually have my knickers on their head!

Seriously it is! They were hilarious how old were they

In their 40s,I have to add,they were only winding me up,they didn't actually have my knickers on their head!"

oh lol was going to say pretty sad if they were serious

In their 40s,I have to add,they were only winding me up,they didn't actually have my knickers on their head!oh lol was going to say pretty sad if they were serious "

I would put your knickers on my head

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 15:17:17]

Where do all these horny women live lol I must go in at least ten different homes every day lol

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

It is a very horny idea that I would love to act out if the guy took my fancy, problem is he would have to make the first move because I'm a wuss

Next job I'm going for it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

No way on this earth would I.

I don't think its appropriate, and any tradesman I had employed to do a job would get exceptionally short shrift from me for trying anything on - and I have actually reported one tradesman to his company as he made me feel that uncomfortable.

Firm believer that work and play should be kept apart.

"It is a very horny idea that I would love to act out if the guy took my fancy, problem is he would have to make the first move because I'm a wuss "

I always try and flirt with the woman if I'm in her house x

"It is a very horny idea that I would love to act out if the guy took my fancy, problem is he would have to make the first move because I'm a wuss "
i can play various roles

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Just had some work done and gotta say a couple were as fit as hell. So would have loved to

By *atexxxWoman  over a year ago

wallasey

"Next job I'm going for it "

do her hard

Seriously it is! They were hilarious "

That's made me laugh! Just the image of one of them standing there with your knickers on his head !!

"Ive never had a workman in my house Ive wanted to get naked with well I bet every workman wanted to get naked with you "

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes

It's a horny idea I think if both are up for it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"It's a horny idea I think if both are up for it "

And very difficult to judge, and may have unpleasant consequences if you get it wrong... Livelihood and reputation outweigh a possible quick shag in my book... but I'm beginning to think fab isn't the right place for me anyway.

No, I generally feel quite vulnerable with strange men in my home, and the last thing I'd want to do is get them to stay any longer than they have to.

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I've definitely considered it. Had pizza delivered last night and lad was GORGEOUS!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

I had forgotten that a guy was comming to sevice our gas heating system. I was still in bed horny and playing with a toy when the doorbell went so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

He was hot!! I offered him a coffee and took it through to him as he was checking the fire in the living room. We were sitting chatting and on offering him a biscuit one of my boobs escaped. Ooops I said as if it was an accident. As we were having our coffee I kept flashing my pussy each time I went to pick up my cup and could see a mighty impressive bulge rising in his trousers. When he said to me that I have great legs I commented on his bulge and he told me that it was caused by the flashes he was getting. Cue the offer to help him out with his erection which led to mind blowing sex on the living room floor.

It also led to a free service of the heating system."

"I had forgotten that a guy was comming to sevice our gas heating system. I was still in bed horny and playing with a toy when the doorbell went so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

He was hot!! I offered him a coffee and took it through to him as he was checking the fire in the living room. We were sitting chatting and on offering him a biscuit one of my boobs escaped. Ooops I said as if it was an accident. As we were having our coffee I kept flashing my pussy each time I went to pick up my cup and could see a mighty impressive bulge rising in his trousers. When he said to me that I have great legs I commented on his bulge and he told me that it was caused by the flashes he was getting. Cue the offer to help him out with his erection which led to mind blowing sex on the living room floor.

It also led to a free service of the heating system.""

now that's a story lucky basterd

"I had forgotten that a guy was comming to sevice our gas heating system. I was still in bed horny and playing with a toy when the doorbell went so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

It also led to a free service of the heating system."now that's a story lucky basterd "

ditto was thinking the same

It also led to a free service of the heating system."now that's a story lucky basterd ditto was thinking the same"

I just would never have the confidence to do that!

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have done as a very good fwb comes and does loads of jobs for me

Anyone in newcastle want to do this with me

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

"I just would never have the confidence to do that! "

Normally neither would I but I was so horny and my playtime was interrupted. The upside as well is me and the hubby had a great night out at a lapdancing club on the money saved

"I just would never have the confidence to do that!

Normally neither would I but I was so horny and my playtime was interrupted. The upside as well is me and the hubby had a great night out at a lapdancing club on the money saved"

why not you only live once

It has happened to me, while plastering some ceilings for a friend of a friend.

was a while ago now mind! lol

Man I fantasise about this every job I go on and the woman is home alone.

It's never happened though. YET. hehe

"It has happened to me, while plastering some ceilings for a friend of a friend.

was a while ago now mind! lol"

come on let's hear what happened x

In their 40s,I have to add,they were only winding me up,they didn't actually have my knickers on their head!"

You say that....

I was working with a guy once who had zero morals.

Hated working with him, a real slimbag.

As self employed bedroom fitters we usually work alone.

Occasionally the odd big installation came up where the customers wanted the work done quickly so we would go in and do separate rooms.

Well I was downstairs fitting home office furniture and he was upstairs.

Big fuck off house in Hampstead.

I heard him shout my name I walked into the hall and he was standing on the landing with a pair of panties on his head shouting how great they smelled.

Unimpressed I stood there and stared at him.

What?

He shouted at me.

At this point he saw the maid/cleaner standing in kitchen doorway red faced with anger.

I just walked back into the office to carry on.

He was pleading with her not to tell on him, even offered her money.

Alas she was having non of it and told all when the people arrived home.

He got the sack.

I got to finish both installations

Got paid double bubble for it.

Customer got the bedroom for free from company.

In the end worked out well for almost everyone.

Would love jools to seduce a workman in our house, even if it was just mega flirting and maybe a flash of panties or cleavage.

Would be great if she sucked him off.

But it's difficult knowing who and in what scenario it's ok to come onto people.

As a tradesman myself in the 20 or so years I have been working in residential property I have never been come onto or tried it on.

Either I am too ugly, too interested in doing my job or I am rubbish at reading the signals.

"Would love jools to seduce a workman in our house, even if it was just mega flirting and maybe a flash of panties or cleavage.

But it's difficult knowing who and in what scenario it's ok to come onto people.

As a tradesman myself in the 20 or so years I have been working in residential property I have never been come onto or tried it on.

Either I am too ugly, too interested in doing my job or I am rubbish at reading the signals. "

I do it all the time when I have a man doing work around the house

The fact that he's my hubby is irrelevant

Hids

"Would love jools to seduce a workman in our house, even if it was just mega flirting and maybe a flash of panties or cleavage.

Either I am too ugly, too interested in doing my job or I am rubbish at reading the signals. "

can I come and do some work for you and jools don't mind what the job is lol

By *omino1966Couple  over a year ago

barrow in furness

Any cumbrian carpet fitters on here

Neither have I. Infant the last lot looked like they escaped from the set of the Waltons

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

Shropshire workmen please apply here xx

Never mix business and pleasure!

If they make a mess of the job that they're s'posed to be doing, ask yourself if you'd feel ok taking them to court if they'd been in your bed....

So no one in the north east up for this then lo

By *asterPSubslutCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

of course !

Yes done. Not proud but yes did it

"Would any women seduce a tradesman if they were working in your home. It's a huge fantasy of mine and was thinking do any women find a man in overalls and rigger boots sexy? of course ! "
really so when should I travel lol

"Yes done. Not proud but yes did it"
why not proud?

Was a gas man he walked into bedroom and saw my naughty pic on the wall lol

"Was a gas man he walked into bedroom and saw my naughty pic on the wall lol "
then what lol

[Removed by poster at 06/04/15 15:54:10]

Says it all

I've never worked for them that's why lol haha

I walked in and he was taking a pic of it. I said as joke that's not fair I havent seen u naked and he took out his cock. I smiled and thought what the hell and took off my dressing gown and sucked it

"I walked in and he was taking a pic of it. I said as joke that's not fair I havent seen u naked and he took out his cock. I smiled and thought what the hell and took off my dressing gown and sucked it "
mmmm then what happened

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Ive never had a workman in my house Ive wanted to get naked with

I have once but to be fair I met him on here lol he still hasn't done the work "

Thats wrong, if he agreed to do work for you he should really follow it up. I met a MF couple on here, plastered the ceiling for the guy, and got to have some sexy fun with his wife.

Well he got harder and I was horny. He ate my pussy for ages. I came so hard.

I did with the virgin media guy who came to install my box. He installed another box too. So to speak

"Well he got harder and I was horny. He ate my pussy for ages. I came so hard. "
and where did he cum

I did with the virgin media guy who came to install my box. He installed another box too. So to speak "

where did he deposit his load

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

I'm a self employed joiner and have fucked 8 of my customers all very horny dirty women I think I offered something they weren't getting from their partners or maybe their partners knew about it always a great experience and makes the job so much more fun

"I'm a self employed joiner and have fucked 8 of my customers all very horny dirty women I think I offered something they weren't getting from their partners or maybe their partners knew about it always a great experience and makes the job so much more fun "
lucky bastard

Not a tradesman... but a jack of all trades... anybody want me to mow their lawn??

I have always fantasized about being invited over too do odd jobs in exchange for sexual favours, maybe i sense a business opportunity??

Or maybe i have watched too many odd porn scenarios lol.

Over my willing mouth

I did with the virgin media guy who came to install my box. He installed another box too. So to speak "

2 boxes for the price off 1

I'm in my work trousers on a pic I've just uploaded I'd love to fuck a customer but it would never happen lol. I woudent dare make first move!!! And it's not on to do so anyway in the situation ha!

"Over my willing mouth"
my perfect woman

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Never to my knowledge has Mrs N had a tradesman entering the home and being alone with her, however, a man being in the home and in the trademans enterance is a whole different story.

"Never to my knowledge has Mrs N had a tradesman entering the home and being alone with her, however, a man being in the home and in the trademans enterance is a whole different story.

"

I love the idea of this! Trading favours for favours if you will Especially as I'm doing my house up at the minute!

"Never to my knowledge has Mrs N had a tradesman entering the home and being alone with her, however, a man being in the home and in the trademans enterance is a whole different story.

"

oooh i say... lucky man tradesman or not lol

I'd love to do this, it would be so horny. I even think about doing it when the guy delivers my Tesco shop! But not got the bottle

"I love the idea of this! Trading favours for favours if you will Especially as I'm doing my house up at the minute!"
surely there a tradesman in Liverpool wanting to bang you

"I love the idea of this! Trading favours for favours if you will Especially as I'm doing my house up at the minute! surely there a tradesman in Liverpool wanting to bang you "

If there are, send them my way!

"I love the idea of this! Trading favours for favours if you will Especially as I'm doing my house up at the minute! surely there a tradesman in Liverpool wanting to bang you

If there are, send them my way! "

ok I will travel

"I love the idea of this! Trading favours for favours if you will Especially as I'm doing my house up at the minute! surely there a tradesman in Liverpool wanting to bang you

If there are, send them my way! ok I will travel "

I need a plasterer, electrician and a general decorator! Apply within

If there are, send them my way! ok I will travel

I need a plasterer, electrician and a general decorator! Apply within "

no lies I'm a plasterer and decorater

I have a thing for rigger boots. I wouldn't seduce a workman in my house though

"I have a thing for rigger boots. I wouldn't seduce a workman in my house though "
seduce me on here then

It's hard enough finding a reliable tradesman/men to work around here without distracting them with Mrs N in her pants.

Pass

"It's hard enough finding a reliable tradesman/men to work around here without distracting them with Mrs N in her pants.

Pass"

haha

Uploaded some pics of a job I done tell me if people like and if anyone has any requests for others I should take

I'd love to, total fantasy of mine but prob confident enough.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I have been told I look OK in a hard hat & toetector boots...!

Janet

I blocked myself in where I was working once because the woman wouldn't stop hanging round me before

Hex

I think it would be so horny

Just looked at a job for a woman in her 49s rang her up with price and she said she will need to save up for two weeks then she will get me then she asked for my email address and she added me on Skype now she's saying can we chat on cam this is my fantasy starting to come true can't wait to see where this leads

"Just looked at a job for a woman in her 49s rang her up with price and she said she will need to save up for two weeks then she will get me then she asked for my email address and she added me on Skype now she's saying can we chat on cam this is my fantasy starting to come true can't wait to see where this leads "
you must let us know how it goes

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I love the idea of it but I honestly don't think I could do it...I'd be too worried I'd offend him "

I'm sure you won't offend him

What about us poor pizza delivery guys? Lol

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I never would. I don't carry on at home

» Add a new message to this topic