FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Where's the common sense??

Where's the common sense??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just received a message with the usual spiel about how the guy is well endowed, good guy, ladeeda... and I'm to have a wee look at the images he's sent me and tell him what I think.

Would maybe go in the guys favour if he used images that kind of maybe matched up.

His face/upper body image is that of a heavy built guy, but all the cock shots are attached to a guy who's waist is maybe as thick as my wrist...

You'd think he'd at least have the common sense to use fake images that at least kind of matched up....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Steroids??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Steroids??"

Perhaps he only does "upper body" day

Common sense.

It's not very common.

True story.

Moral of the story:

Never skip leg day or reverse google search your pics to see who you are stealing them from

I'm not saying this is the case but you can workout to have a broader back / shoulders narrowing down to the waist.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm not saying this is the case but you can workout to have a broader back / shoulders narrowing down to the waist."

yeah.. but the face/upper body image was not that of someone who worked out.. at all.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Steroids??

Perhaps he only does "upper body" day "

Most men do even in hard core gyms.

"I'm not saying this is the case but you can workout to have a broader back / shoulders narrowing down to the waist."

But you can't have a waist belonging to a stick thin guy and a face like a heavily built guy!

And I would guess (as not being a frequent visitor of gyms) that even if your only working on upper body or lower body, you would tone up all over, you can't disengage half your body can you?

It could have been worse Op, he could have had a white body and black legs

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"And I would guess (as not being a frequent visitor of gyms) that even if your only working on upper body or lower body, you would tone up all over, you can't disengage half your body can you?

It could have been worse Op, he could have had a white body and black legs "

You'd be surprised at some of the oddities I see at the gym. Some guys with a huge neck, shoulder and biceps and little tiny chicken legs.. They just wanna look good in a tshirt... What they actually look like is Stoopid!!! Lol x

Bodies can become disproportionately out of shape and not always through using roids, yes some do target specific body area's while training but if his waist is stick thin it'll be ripped to f**k .

In reality they'll be fake and as for common sense that gets handed in when you join along with your manners

Just had a classic one of these from a guy in Northampton. Face and body pics all of a reasonably well endowed but clearly chubby guy and the last pic of a guy who is stick thin and ripped all over. If it was the same guy there's several years and several stone between the main pics and that one!

"Just received a message with the usual spiel about how the guy is well endowed, good guy, ladeeda... and I'm to have a wee look at the images he's sent me and tell him what I think.

Would maybe go in the guys favour if he used images that kind of maybe matched up.

His face/upper body image is that of a heavy built guy, but all the cock shots are attached to a guy who's waist is maybe as thick as my wrist...

You'd think he'd at least have the common sense to use fake images that at least kind of matched up.... "

It's probably because he's a man who goes to the gym and doesn't train legs. Hence has a disproportionate upper body.

» Add a new message to this topic