FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do they think we are that gullible ?

Do they think we are that gullible ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Get a wink today nice looking couple local to us he average she hot so wink back as you do . Get a message you two up for a meet etc send reply yes can travel or accom . Would like to come to yours as we want something different ? Ok we are open minded tell us more ? Well we like to meet one at a time at different times come have a threesome then go home tell our partner all about. It then they visit and do the same . Us ok a bit different but sounds naughty we are free all weekend when can you visit ? I ( the male ) can visit now my partner tommorow ? Us hmm would need to chat to your partner on the phone or see her before hand just to check up ? Reply silence then unlos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The problem is that they do and some are

Hex

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

Smells like bull poo!

Couple profiles should have two ticks to show both have verified with the fabswingers/name photo.

"Couple profiles should have two ticks to show both have verified with the fabswingers/name photo."

Good idea.

for couples both have to be on the same photo :-0

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Couple profiles should have two ticks to show both have verified with the fabswingers/name photo.

Good idea."

Definitely

carrbrook stalybridge

"Couple profiles should have two ticks to show both have verified with the fabswingers/name photo.

Good idea."

this

"Couple profiles should have two ticks to show both have verified with the fabswingers/name photo."

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Crazy single guys will try anything these days

Haha.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

To get photo verified both need to be in the same photo...both holding the paper with username on it......

It would be easier checking a meet veri which stated both sides of the couple had turned up

Why? It's not that photos cannot be faked is it

Gimp

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What was good, OP, was that your pre-meet checks worked

carrbrook stalybridge

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 09:28:59]

carrbrook stalybridge

"What was good, OP, was that your pre-meet checks worked "
agreed but still taint the experience and makes us over cautios next time

Why? What would it add? We don't even look to see if they've been photo verified...We don't seem to have any problems and can't see what being photo verified would do for us

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What was good, OP, was that your pre-meet checks worked agreed but still taint the experience and makes us over cautios next time "

Alarm bells start ringing for me as soon as couples suggest meeting alone or one of them requests that you meet the other alone. I know this is how some play but they usually have single profiles or state it clearly on the couples one. It's the barefaced cheek that astounds me

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

There's nothing stopping you asking for your own photo verification, ie ask for a selfie of both with a note in shot and your own chosen word on it. That would be hard to fake.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Get a wink today nice looking couple local to us he average she hot so wink back as you do . Get a message you two up for a meet etc send reply yes can travel or accom . Would like to come to yours as we want something different ? Ok we are open minded tell us more ? Well we like to meet one at a time at different times come have a threesome then go home tell our partner all about. It then they visit and do the same . Us ok a bit different but sounds naughty we are free all weekend when can you visit ? I ( the male ) can visit now my partner tommorow ? Us hmm would need to chat to your partner on the phone or see her before hand just to check up ? Reply silence then unlos "

sure they were a real genuine couple really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!! you have to laugh dont you at some members trying it on

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"for couples both have to be on the same photo :-0"

No they don't, we were photo verified by separate photos.

This even happens in chat room allegedly couples watching my cam, but becomes obvious its just the guy after chatting a little while. Its a shame as things like this and other time wasters spoil it for the genuine single guys.

"for couples both have to be on the same photo :-0

No they don't, we were photo verified by separate photos. "

When did you get verified? If you try nowadays both halves of the couple need to be in the picture

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

When did you get verified? If you try nowadays both halves of the couple need to be in the picture"

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"What was good, OP, was that your pre-meet checks worked "

Though, in some small way, you do have to take your hat off to him for the idea!

And no, OP, you're not at all gullible, because you didn't fall for it.

Mr ddc

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

On a completely separate note I have the original Apollo 11 moon lander for sale , just send me 1million pounds and I'll let you know where you can pick it up from later

Good idea.

Definitely "

"Get a wink today nice looking couple local to us he average she hot so wink back as you do . Get a message you two up for a meet etc send reply yes can travel or accom . Would like to come to yours as we want something different ? Ok we are open minded tell us more ? Well we like to meet one at a time at different times come have a threesome then go home tell our partner all about. It then they visit and do the same . Us ok a bit different but sounds naughty we are free all weekend when can you visit ? I ( the male ) can visit now my partner tommorow ? Us hmm would need to chat to your partner on the phone or see her before hand just to check up ? Reply silence then unlos "

Sounded dodgy right from the start to me. If I was a part of a couple I would have agreed only if the lady was coming over first. Guy first definitely get alarm bells ringing. I guess you have them the benefit of the doubt. Lol

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

If it sounds dodgy then 9 times out've 10 it is. Gut feel is rarely wrong

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"On a completely separate note I have the original Apollo 11 moon lander for sale , just send me 1million pounds and I'll let you know where you can pick it up from later

"

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

When did you get verified? If you try nowadays both halves of the couple need to be in the picture"

Ah OK they must have changed the rules, we were verified in June 2012.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Had similar scenarios as OP with 2 couples, 1 off here, 1 off other site, once started asking tougher questions the profile here disappeared about an hour later!Interestingly the other site one was a guy who came clean and then said "now I've been honest, can I meet you?!" er NO!

» Add a new message to this topic