FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Average age range in clubs

Average age range in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We frequent clubs quite often, I'm 40 but find we are on the lower end of the age range, not saying that's a bad thing depends on what ur looking for. But from our experience club goers tend to be more mature, is this an issue? Should clubs hold age range nights?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The 2 local ones to us are very different on the age range. When we have went to club f its seems to be people a lot older than us. Older by about 20 years for the majority of people there. We still had a great night and not knocking the place at all.

vivente seems to have more of a younger crowd going to it. I would of thought the average age would be about 30.

I do think its a good idea to have a night where it is age restricted if they don't have many younger people coming through the doors. Something like a 18-30 night.

Least they can have the music up a bit louder in the club that night and you wont have people complaining about the bang bang music.

Exactly my thoughts it's slightly difficult for us as a couple where he's mid 30s I'm 40s but we know the age range we like as a couple so of we were to attend a club that was full of "youngsters" wed be dissapointed but generally find the clubs we do attend to attract a much older crowd not a somewhere in the middle?? Is there a club that exists for this?

Oh no they want to kick us OAPs out the clubs now

Dam young whipper snappers

Older you are the harder it gets

Thank you

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I was in Cupids tonight and there seemed to be a wide age range from mid twenties (in my opinion, didn't check birth certs) up to mid/late 60's

I guess that us oldies are just not wanted anywhere....

I have to say every club I've been to has a wide range of ages.

We're not really fazed by people's ages it's more about the attraction and personality

Yes personality prevails with us also but we either find clubs we go to, to be either full of people a lot younger or a lot older than us. Not being age discriminative just that we like what we like. I'm just akward I like my men younger and women older, but that's just me

"Yes personality prevails with us also but we either find clubs we go to, to be either full of people a lot younger or a lot older than us. Not being age discriminative just that we like what we like. I'm just akward I like my men younger and women older, but that's just me "

So you require a cougar club lol. I agree with you. I feel sometimes the other half prefers younger men where as I prefer older women or my age.

Most times ive been to xtasia there has been people of all ages in, its nice to see everyone can have a good night regardless of age.

"Yes personality prevails with us also but we either find clubs we go to, to be either full of people a lot younger or a lot older than us. Not being age discriminative just that we like what we like. I'm just akward I like my men younger and women older, but that's just me "

Try swingfields that had a great age range! Plus we're going

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We always find the full age range and often play with people much younger than us - so we haven't really found the age profile a problem at all. Something for everyone!

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

At Club AtlantisEvolution there is a wide age range from 20 to 70+

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

How about a night where you have to show your bus pass to get in !!!?

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

We are early 20's! Been called babies in clubs before but we take it as a compliment. We're very fit too so we can be at it and put on a cracking shows! But as a general rule, if you look old enough to be our parents we say no thank you to playing.

» Add a new message to this topic