FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why shouldn't you use veet sensitive on genitals?

Why shouldn't you use veet sensitive on genitals?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok i have used the wrong veet on my genitals and it says on the bottle i shouldn't use it. So my question is WHY SHOULDN'T I USE IT if i had no bad effects from it? Is there something i don't know that i should be made aware of. Like i will get fanny cancer or something?

Yes i have another topic up but all the replies are only replying to the topic header and not what's in the topic, hence why i made another topic with a different header and used CAPS.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think there is an issue if you havn't reacted, but it says not to as there is a high chance of burns due to the thinness of the skin.x

Thanks. Am hoping it is because of this.

Just had a thought (after making two topics about it lol), i could email veet and ask them?

I once accidentally got deep heat on me bits. Not recommended

"Ok i have used the wrong veet on my genitals and it says on the bottle i shouldn't use it. So my question is WHY SHOULDN'T I USE IT if i had no bad effects from it? Is there something i don't know that i should be made aware of. Like i will get fanny cancer or something?

Yes i have another topic up but all the replies are only replying to the topic header and not what's in the topic, hence why i made another topic with a different header and used CAPS."

Ahh i tried it few years back and ended up with great balls of fire that took few days to put out not recomended

"I once accidentally got deep heat on me bits. Not recommended "

That how veet and magic powder felt in my experience

I just emailed them asking why i shouldn't use it in my genital area. Hope they tale me seriously and don't treat me like a crank.

I've used it twice accidently, so can't see a problem with using it again, just wanted to check really.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Have a look at the reviews for veet on Amazon... Its all there for fun but will have you cracking up.

"Have a look at the reviews for veet on Amazon... Its all there for fun but will have you cracking up."

Seen them. Love the funny reviews on there, 3wolves one moon tshirt used to be my favourite.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't think there is an issue if you havn't reacted, but it says not to as there is a high chance of burns due to the thinness of the skin.x"

Yep burnt me damn left nutt lasnight, just before going to club !

Is fine if you keep to the timings,leave it on longer and you get a burning sensation,plus your bits glow like a nice deep red..........

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

It's the same with any of those products really make sure you don't leave it longer than they say but having said that it's the easiest thing we've found to keep the bushes trimmed up lol , without that lovely shaving rash you can get

Lol. i didn't check for red bits michele, will do next time.

Yeah i like using it, felt really a lot smoother and less hassle than shaving.

I'll let everyone know what the email says if i get one back.

I cant even use the stuff for the recommended times, within a couple of minutes of applying, a feel like im on fire! Iv stuck to waxing as for me its less painful than having burns.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I use Veet all the time on mine and know problem,but the other week got some on a nipple,ouch very sore for a couple of days

If at first you don't react, don't get complacent.... you will eventually get a reaction.... and it's a chemical burn...

Better not to risk it..

By *hatFellaNZMan  over a year ago

London

Never had a problem with it. But then, everyone's skin is different and reacts differently.

Tread carefully.

Its to do with the chemicals used for depilation not tending to be too kind on sensitive areas like genitals there are no health risks I am aware of other than the possibility of painful burning reactions .

My hubby often uses Veet on his genitals and has never had any problems with it.

thanks all.

i suppose it depends on the condition of your skin at the time of use as well?

as i have diabetes, and high blood sugars do affect my skin condition, i have an idea when not to use stuff and when it's ok but think i'll err on the side of cautious, just in case.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I've burnt the fuck out of my bits before using veet. Literally burnt the fuck out...couldn't have sex for 2 weeks or even touch myself whilst the chemical burns were healing. Don't do it!

Makes me wince thinking about it.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

What does everyone use then if not veet?

South East Midlands NOT

"What does everyone use then if not veet?"

Good old razors, or wax. Some people swear by 'magic powder' too.

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Magic Powder is defo the best thing I've used

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I too have burnt my foofi with very even though I stuck to the recommended time, won't be using that again in a hurry

Use Veet all the time and never had a problem.

By *londeandbrownCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Magic Powder Aloe Vera . Best on the market. Weve both used this without any dramas.

Has burned and swelled my.inner labia.

Avoid.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I too have had chemical burn on my flower

No fun

I had a look down there last night with the mirror, and it has gone a fair bit red- so thanks to the person who mentioned they went red coz i figured i should have a look down there and not rely on how i felt, no pain or anything but the red has given me cause for concern.

Have decided i am (well someone else is) getting me a proper shaver for down there and will leave the veet for my other bits.

I used Veet sensitive on my gonads.

The initial burning sensation was bad enough. However what was to come beggared belief. It actually took a layer of skin off and for the next 2 weeks my nuts were sticking to my underwear.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I used Veet sensitive on my gonads.

The initial burning sensation was bad enough. However what was to come beggared belief. It actually took a layer of skin off and for the next 2 weeks my nuts were sticking to my underwear.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire. "

. Ouch.....

You can get a Braun foil razor you can use in the shower,and it's for body grooming all over,I have one. Which works very well,I was a bit cautious on the sack at first though,but now not a problem,finish off showering then use a bit of moisturiser cream,smooth as a babies bum....done......

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

It burrrrrnnnnns ouch!

"Have a look at the reviews for veet on Amazon... Its all there for fun but will have you cracking up."
just read a load of them,seriously funny,had tears in my eyes,highly reccomended

Goodness gracious great balls of fire. "

I'm sorry I giggled just a little bit

I'm sorry I giggled just a little bit "

I laughed my nuts off!

NOT

And it was in preparation for a weekend of debauchery, which strangely didn't happen!

However now I know what to use when I need to strip paint.....

I'm sorry I giggled just a little bit

I laughed my nuts off!

NOT

And it was in preparation for a weekend of debauchery, which strangely didn't happen!

However now I know what to use when I need to strip paint.....

"

I promise I didn't giggle , well ok maybe just a little bit

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Sorry just have to run it again

Think i have to put this one back on lol

THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I laughed so hard I cried!!!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect......

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

I use veet on my bits as I'm a chicken with any blade near that area. Get as tingling especially when showering after but it's lovely and smooth

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear *****

Thank you for your recent email regarding Veet.

Although you have had no side effects from the product, we strongly advise that you do not use Veet on the genital area again. The product has not been tested for use in this way and we cannot guarantee what would happen. Also, even though you have not experienced a reaction, there is nothing to say that you can not develop a sensitivity in the future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us and I hope this information has helped.

Yours sincerely,

Barry Kennedy

Consumer Relations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a reply, they recommend i shouldn't use it.

South East Midlands NOT

"WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear *****

Thank you for your recent email regarding Veet.

Although you have had no side effects from the product, we strongly advise that you do not use Veet on the genital area again. The product has not been tested for use in this way and we cannot guarantee what would happen. Also, even though you have not experienced a reaction, there is nothing to say that you can not develop a sensitivity in the future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us and I hope this information has helped.

Yours sincerely,

Barry Kennedy

Consumer Relations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a reply, they recommend i shouldn't use it.

"

Think it says so on the packets too.

» Add a new message to this topic