FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dom

Dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always been sexually dom in the bedroom. However, recently I have been exploring the dom/sub relationship. Instructing a female how she pleasures herself, when, and even giving her permission to cum. I found this a huge turn on. What are other peoples experiences of this? How far can you take the dom/sub relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love love love this, it can be taken as far as the parties concerned are willing to participate.

Asking permission to use the bathroom, setting your sub a bed time, getting your sub to report what she eats and how she is dressed daily.

It's definitely not for everyone but a big thumbs up from me

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

You can take it as far as you want as you want as long as it's mutually Consenting.

I am not into being dominated as such, too much of a brat. But find me a good sadist and I'm happy

"

Asking permission to use the bathroom, setting your sub a bed time, getting your sub to report what she eats and how she is dressed daily.

"

Really?...

Yup!

"Yup! "

That to me has fuck all to do with sex.

"Yup!

"

True.

It's to do with relationship dynamics though.

I have been asked to control someones life for them, i don't really want the pressure. Sexually i love being dominant, role play wise i love being dominant (ie get myself a maid to tidy up and boss them about, or give out humiliation, and make a sub do forced stuff).

But relationship wise a sub would piss me off by being so pathetic all the time so i would only stick to it for play, and keep it light for other times, like occasionally mention cryptic things that only we would understand but in public.

You can tell them how to dress.

Who they can talk to and when.

That they have to wear a chastity device when not with you.

You can control their money.

You can control anything you want to really, depends how far you want to go before you feel like your being abusive, and how far they want to take it.

"Yup!

"

D/S relationships aren't just about sex. Don't believe everything you read in that God awful 50 Shades book

"Yup!

D/S relationships aren't just about sex. Don't believe everything you read in that God awful 50 Shades book "

Amen, I was meerly answering questions, as I said previously it isn't for everyone

» Add a new message to this topic