FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > spit or swallow?

spit or swallow?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In my time ive had a fair few women who love to swallow but also a few that spit, I find it quite a turn off if you get to the climax then it goes to waste. Anyone else feel the same way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In my time ive had a fair few women who love to swallow but also a few that spit, I find it quite a turn off if you get to the climax then it goes to waste. Anyone else feel the same way?"

It's a 'neither' for me. Can't stand the taste of cum, so it's just a no go from the start. Not adverse to giving head, and a guy if welcome to splosh it on my body, just not in my mouth/on my face.

I wouldn't meet a guy who felt it was a 'waste'. I'd be wasting their time and mine.

Mrs

"In my time ive had a fair few women who love to swallow but also a few that spit, I find it quite a turn off if you get to the climax then it goes to waste. Anyone else feel the same way?

It's a 'neither' for me. Can't stand the taste of cum, so it's just a no go from the start. Not adverse to giving head, and a guy if welcome to splosh it on my body, just not in my mouth/on my face.

I wouldn't meet a guy who felt it was a 'waste'. I'd be wasting their time and mine.

Mrs"

Well I quoted waste but if it was allowed to be sploshed on there body then id be quite happy but its the hard work to just be spat in the sink or toilet but if it could be used for a massage then id say well worth it

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Hate the taste of cum i usually ask my hubby to let me know when he's coming as I wont take it in my mouth iv a severely bad gag reflex id be sick

"Hate the taste of cum i usually ask my hubby to let me know when he's coming as I wont take it in my mouth iv a severely bad gag reflex id be sick

"

Fair comment, would you let him put it over your face/body etc?x

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"In my time ive had a fair few women who love to swallow but also a few that spit, I find it quite a turn off if you get to the climax then it goes to waste. Anyone else feel the same way?

Mrs

Well I quoted waste but if it was allowed to be sploshed on there body then id be quite happy but its the hard work to just be spat in the sink or toilet but if it could be used for a massage then id say well worth it "

I never understand the spitting.. If you don't like the taste surely it's un your mouth for longer whilst you find something to spit it out into?!

"In my time ive had a fair few women who love to swallow but also a few that spit, I find it quite a turn off if you get to the climax then it goes to waste. Anyone else feel the same way?"

Ignoring the fact that it looks like wallpaper paste, is gloopy, warm and very rarely tasty, I like to minimise risks... The cum is not going in my mouth.

Have you ever tasted and swallowed a load of your cum ( and I don't just mean dipping your finger on it, I mean almost the entire load)?

Always makes me laugh this one, I wonder how many women would like it if when a guy is sucking on her pussy and is getting her juices in his mouth and then just spat it out into a towel!!

Ignoring the fact that it looks like wallpaper paste, is gloopy, warm and very rarely tasty, I like to minimise risks... The cum is not going in my mouth.

Have you ever tasted and swallowed a load of your cum ( and I don't just mean dipping your finger on it, I mean almost the entire load)?"

Well I cant say I have or would like to try it either..

Have to admit I love to swallow!

Over boobs or body is great

"Always makes me laugh this one, I wonder how many women would like it if when a guy is sucking on her pussy and is getting her juices in his mouth and then just spat it out into a towel!! "

I actually like my own taste as it can be very sweet. However, I appreciate that it wouldn't be universally appreciated and that action wouldn't bother me. I will also add I have never ejaculated into a guy's mouth.

"Always makes me laugh this one, I wonder how many women would like it if when a guy is sucking on her pussy and is getting her juices in his mouth and then just spat it out into a towel!!

I actually like my own taste as it can be very sweet. However, I appreciate that it wouldn't be universally appreciated and that action wouldn't bother me. I will also add I have never ejaculated into a guy's mouth.

"

I do gush though

"Always makes me laugh this one, I wonder how many women would like it if when a guy is sucking on her pussy and is getting her juices in his mouth and then just spat it out into a towel!!

"

Always time for a first isn't there? Wouldn't mind tasting some women's cum

"Always makes me laugh this one, I wonder how many women would like it if when a guy is sucking on her pussy and is getting her juices in his mouth and then just spat it out into a towel!! "

Personally, I never expect a guy to go down on me. If he wants to then great. If he's not into it, for taste or any other reason, then I'd prefer he didn't. He'd still get a blow job, if he wanted one, but I wouldn't change my rules.

You sound as though you only give to get?

Mrs

Personally, I never expect a guy to go down on me. If he wants to then great. If he's not into it, for taste or any other reason, then I'd prefer he didn't. He'd still get a blow job, if he wanted one, but I wouldn't change my rules.

Mrs"

I give to please and satisfy and if the lady would like to do anything with me then its a brucey bonus.. Asking as I satisfy and pleasure then in my eyes its a job well done

Mrs

I give to please and satisfy and if the lady would like to do anything with me then its a brucey bonus.. Asking as I satisfy and pleasure then in my eyes its a job well done"

Brucey Bonus Haven't heard that it a while!

Mrs

Mrs

I give to please and satisfy and if the lady would like to do anything with me then its a brucey bonus.. Asking as I satisfy and pleasure then in my eyes its a job well done

Brucey Bonus Haven't heard that it a while!

Mrs "

Quite like the saying to be honest.. Don't get many brucey bonus's though haha x

Being a bi guy i LOVE to swallow but before i swallow i love swishing cum around my mouth xx

By *ikeHWrexhamMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

"Being a bi guy i LOVE to swallow but before i swallow i love swishing cum around my mouth xx"

I always swallow and love to swish it around my mouth too before I actually swallow

"Being a bi guy i LOVE to swallow but before i swallow i love swishing cum around my mouth xx

I always swallow and love to swish it around my mouth too before I actually swallow "

My kinda guy

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I always swallow without fail and continue to gently suck as this i find prolongs the orgasm for a man. Each man is different some can tollerate the sensation more than others. Ive had a couple cum again within a few short minutes which is fun

So just to clarify...

A lady goes to all the effort of teasing and pleasing you, giving you what you want to the point where you are about to orgasm. She then, rather than wanking you off for the vinegar strokes, takes your cum in her mouth.

Rather than swallowing it,she spits it out. And you feel hard done to?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's rude to spit

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Mrs"

did you know a single load contains approx 5 mg of zinc. rda of zinc for a man is 15mg. so 3 loads and your depleted. lol

"It's rude to spit "

Unless its on my face or into my mouth xx

"I always swallow without fail and continue to gently suck as this i find prolongs the orgasm for a man. Each man is different some can tollerate the sensation more than others. Ive had a couple cum again within a few short minutes which is fun "

My kind of girl

Once was tied down and she carried on sucking, my orgasm carried on and on. Afterwards I was still hard due to the extreme stimulation so she climbed on for a long slow fuck.

Heaven!

B xx

Have you ever tasted and swallowed a load of your cum ( and I don't just mean dipping your finger on it, I mean almost the entire load)?"

I've had my own load snowballed back to me by a woman. Swallowed it lol.

This would never happen with me. Im not happy until I've got my whole face covered in the ladies juices. Love the taste of a woman and it makes me very hard.

This would never happen with me. Im not happy until I've got my whole face covered in the ladies juices. Love the taste of a woman and it makes me very hard."

The pleasure of being bi is that i can have both cum and pussy juice in my mouth or over my face. Lol win win

This would never happen with me. Im not happy until I've got my whole face covered in the ladies juices. Love the taste of a woman and it makes me very hard.

The pleasure of being bi is that i can have both cum and pussy juice in my mouth or over my face. Lol win win "

Greedy

The pleasure of being bi is that i can have both cum and pussy juice in my mouth or over my face. Lol win win

Greedy "

Lol yep

I met a very sexy lady obe time from fab who after finishing of our "session", with doggy, after i came she turned around sat on the edge of the couch pulled the condom of my cock and sucked every bit of dribble out while staring into my eyes , then looking up with the same sexy look she said well i dont want to waste any do i ......... .... as you can imagine we were at it again about 30 seconds later so defo swallowing for me as a turn on

"I met a very sexy lady obe time from fab who after finishing of our "session", with doggy, after i came she turned around sat on the edge of the couch pulled the condom of my cock and sucked every bit of dribble out while staring into my eyes , then looking up with the same sexy look she said well i dont want to waste any do i ......... .... as you can imagine we were at it again about 30 seconds later so defo swallowing for me as a turn on "

Im not fussy. but if your going to cum in my mouth at least tell me

City

"Hate the taste of cum i usually ask my hubby to let me know when he's coming as I wont take it in my mouth iv a severely bad gag reflex id be sick

Fair comment, would you let him put it over your face/body etc?x"

Oh ya... cum on me anywhere once it's not in my mouth

If I disliked it so much I'd go as far as getting up, going to the bathroom and spitting it into the toilet...I probably wouldn't let them cum in my mouth in the first place

Mrs

Well I quoted waste but if it was allowed to be sploshed on there body then id be quite happy but its the hard work to just be spat in the sink or toilet but if it could be used for a massage then id say well worth it

I never understand the spitting.. If you don't like the taste surely it's un your mouth for longer whilst you find something to spit it out into?! "

Just what I was thinking!

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I always swallow without fail and continue to gently suck as this i find prolongs the orgasm for a man. Each man is different some can tollerate the sensation more than others. Ive had a couple cum again within a few short minutes which is fun "

By *otebonydeluxeWoman  over a year ago

earls barton

Love the feel of cum hitting back of my throat.the letting him watch as you swallow slowly.otherwise what the point of sucking that cock till he cums

I do gush though "

if your ever in Leeds

Depends on who is doing the depositing....

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Swallow......rude not to

"Love the feel of cum hitting back of my throat.the letting him watch as you swallow slowly.otherwise what the point of sucking that cock till he cums "

"Depends on who is doing the depositing.... "
you in me

I've never had a spitter to be honest but I'm quite happy to be finished by hand for the last few mins if the Dont like swallowing!

Surely you wouldn't put a guys willy in ur mouth that u didn't mind having the full experience?!

"Surely you wouldn't put a guys willy in ur mouth that u didn't mind having the full experience?!"

Yes, I would. Just because I don't swallow or have it in my mouth doesn't mean to say they don't go away happy. I thought it was just a happy ending to a tale having a woman swallow? Not the be all and end all?

Mrs

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't mind swallowing so long as I'm at gagging point already so it goes straight down the back of my throat. Not sure about that snowballing thing tho!!!

"I don't mind swallowing so long as I'm at gagging point already so it goes straight down the back of my throat. Not sure about that snowballing thing tho!!!"

Omg if you havent tried snowballing then you just gotta try it. I love it mmmmmmmmmmmm

"It's rude to spit "

Agreed... I was always told ladies do not not spit!

Mostly I swallow but sometimes, if I'm feeling very naughty, I dribble it back around you as I continue to enjoy your cock cum coated

Leeds

What's snowballing?

"It's rude to spit

Agreed... I was always told ladies do not not spit! "

yup, agreed!

"What's snowballing? "

Taking a load into your mouth and then sharing it with a kiss.

Leeds

Awww mmmmm interesting.....you learn something new everyday x

"Awww mmmmm interesting.....you learn something new everyday x"

I started with my wife kissing me after one of her amazing bj's.

Now we take it in turns to collect a load from guys

Leeds

Guess I'm going to have to try this....

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"Have to admit I love to swallow! "

so do I. And it doesn't taste the same. Everyone is different. Bloody love giving head

[Removed by poster at 14/03/15 21:55:55]

York

Have you ever tasted and swallowed a load of your cum ( and I don't just mean dipping your finger on it, I mean almost the entire load)?

"

whispers, I had to google what snowballing meant

Leeds

whispers, I had to google what snowballing meant "

I had to ask lol

"

Mrs"

Same here

I had to ask lol"

Can't remember how I found out what I've been doing is called

York

I had to ask lol"

Always swallow,it's my vitamin allowance........

I find it a little offensive if a lady spits !

Inever spit her juices out .

Ginger's not one for swallowing so either leaves that to me or gets them to cum over her tits

I always swallow Hex's if giving a BJ but I prefer playmates to cum over my tits.

Hids

I never spit. I honestly can't remember the last time I did that.

Mrs

City

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 13:53:07]

"[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 13:53:07]"

I swallow don't think I've ever spit cum out

I had to ask lol"

giggidy

"[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 13:53:07]

I swallow don't think I've ever spit cum out "

Mmmmmmmmmm try kissing with a mouthful of cum its beautiful and so damn sexy

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 13:53:07]

I swallow don't think I've ever spit cum out "

Me too

"Ginger's not one for swallowing so either leaves that to me or gets them to cum over her tits"
well done cin

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"Being a bi guy i LOVE to swallow but before i swallow i love swishing cum around my mouth xx"

MMmmm...I agree with everything you've posted Dion and have great hard on because of this subject. I've been addicted to swallowing cum for as long as can remember. Luv watching mone being swallowed by a person who really enjoys it as well.

"Being a bi guy i LOVE to swallow but before i swallow i love swishing cum around my mouth xx

MMmmm...I agree with everything you've posted Dion and have great hard on because of this subject. I've been addicted to swallowing cum for as long as can remember. Luv watching mone being swallowed by a person who really enjoys it as well."

Hey hi, i am addicted to cum and just love the feel, taste, smell. Just cant get enough of it

"Over boobs or body is great"

Oooh naughty...

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

On fab - neither. Won't suck to completion.

With my lover, love a good mouthful and then being told to open wide and show him before swallowing.

"On fab - neither. Won't suck to completion.

With my lover, love a good mouthful and then being told to open wide and show him before swallowing."

Also show him you are swishing it around your mouth

By *ottzpairCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

K sucks to completion and swallows

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I met a very sexy lady obe time from fab who after finishing of our "session", with doggy, after i came she turned around sat on the edge of the couch pulled the condom of my cock and sucked every bit of dribble out while staring into my eyes , then looking up with the same sexy look she said well i dont want to waste any do i ......... .... as you can imagine we were at it again about 30 seconds later so defo swallowing for me as a turn on "

Seriously cannot see how this is sexy

"I met a very sexy lady obe time from fab who after finishing of our "session", with doggy, after i came she turned around sat on the edge of the couch pulled the condom of my cock and sucked every bit of dribble out while staring into my eyes , then looking up with the same sexy look she said well i dont want to waste any do i ......... .... as you can imagine we were at it again about 30 seconds later so defo swallowing for me as a turn on

Seriously cannot see how this is sexy "

This is one hell of a sexy act!!!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

With my lover, love a good mouthful and then being told to open wide and show him before swallowing.

Also show him you are swishing it around your mouth "

Just why would I show him what someone else thinks I should do?

Also show him you are swishing it around your mouth

Just why would I show him what someone else thinks I should do? "

Hey, just a suggestion

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Mrs

Same here "

Same for me and I would never expected anyone to go down on me as that is something I could never do ... quite enjoy giving a man head tho.

"

Mrs

Same here

Same for me and I would never expected anyone to go down on me as that is something I could never do ... quite enjoy giving a man head tho. "

For me personally I adore giving head find it a massive turn on, however I don't like cum in my mouth, so I just tell the guy in with feel free to shoot all over my face as i love to feel it dripping off my face on to my huge breasts

I swallow, always...

Nope point in half doing a job!

I want the experience to be as enjoyable for the person sucking me as it is for me, so I am happy with whatever she chooses.

Besides which, although I enjoy cumming into a damp, warm, welcoming mouth, I also enjoy splattering cum in all manner of places, on her face, over her tits, I love seeing cum clinging to pubes and I do have a particular kink for cumming over her bra or panties which she is wearing!

By *ok64Man  over a year ago

dudley

"Have to admit I love to swallow! "

My kind of woman

Swallow...love the taste!

"I find it a little offensive if a lady spits !

Inever spit her juices out .

"

Offensive?

» Add a new message to this topic