FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cousins

Cousins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with have a sexual relationship with a cousin whether is a first or second cousin.

Can I have your views on how you feel on this topic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Bet you like banjo music and moonshine

guess no one then lol

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cousins are for playing doctors and nurses or I'll show you mine .......

No further.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I don't think it's illegal in this country but in my family where we were close fucking one of my cousins who I grew up with a saw a lot would be incestuous in my mind..

anymore ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

having sex with a first cousin is a bit dodgy in my books..second cousin though is a bit different

By *arriedaffairMan  over a year ago

worcester

Why not

Any blood relations no thanks

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There are several billion people out there that I am not related to that I could shag, keeping it in the family is a bit too wrong n tacky in my eyes.

By *arriedaffairMan  over a year ago

worcester

Why does the op want to know?

"Bet you like banjo music and moonshine "

You gotta pretty mouth, now SQUEAL LIKE A PIG HOG BOY!!

The aristocracy been at it for hundreds of years.

Can't say I would shag a cousin.

My nan tho phwoarr

Joke btw before anyone has kittens.

"Any blood relations no thanks"

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Its all legal so purely down to the people involved. Xx

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"The aristocracy been at it for hundreds of years.

Can't say I would shag a cousin.

My nan tho phwoarr

Joke btw before anyone has kittens. "

Have you seen the Hapsburg lip?!

"Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with have a sexual relationship with a cousin whether is a first or second cousin.

Can I have your views on how you feel on this topic ?"

As long it was consensual and there wasn't an inappropriate age gap between parties...

Then surely up to the individuals concerned and no one else's business.

If on the other hand it was to produce off spring; then from a genetic point of view, not a very good idea at all.

"Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with have a sexual relationship with a cousin whether is a first or second cousin.

Can I have your views on how you feel on this topic ?

As long it was consensual and there wasn't an inappropriate age gap between parties...

Then surely up to the individuals concerned and no one else's business.

If on the other hand it was to produce off spring; then from a genetic point of view, not a very good idea at all."

That's not true at all. It's only If your children then go so close again and then again. The reason it's legal is cousins your far enough apart genetically to not risk offspring

"That's not true at all. It's only If your children then go so close again and then again. The reason it's legal is cousins your far enough apart genetically to not risk offspring "

Ok point taken, but having as much genetic diversity as possible when it comes to your kids has it's merits.

Putting morals aside just for a moment and looking at this from a purely scientific point of view....

There is only likely to be a problem if both your mother and your cousins mother share the same mother. And this is only really an issue if you are breeding as it is all to do with Mitocondrial DNA - which is only passed down by a mother to her child.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"That's not true at all. It's only If your children then go so close again and then again. The reason it's legal is cousins your far enough apart genetically to not risk offspring

Ok point taken, but having as much genetic diversity as possible when it comes to your kids has it's merits."

By the same token attributes can be strengthened by inbreeding. That's what they do with animals when they want to bring out certain qualities.

"By the same token attributes can be strengthened by inbreeding. That's what they do with animals when they want to bring out certain qualities.

"

As long as the population sample is large enough. Also inbreeding can reinforce certain unwanted characteristics

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

Not into it myself.... correct me of iam wrong ...I think the British royal family is in to it..or at least they where down through the centuries...

Here in Wales we are all related lol (cue banjo music lol).

When I was younger I did go out with a distant cousin. And yes the sex was jolly, made for interesting family parties lol.

"Why does the op want to know? "

So he can feel less dirty

Please tell me your on a wind up

I'd like to express my view through the following onomatopoeic sound: eeewwwwwwww!!!!

I have 2 first cousins who married and have 2 lovely kids!

LOL

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"having sex with a first cousin is a bit dodgy in my books..second cousin though is a bit different"
never stopped the aristocracy they are seriously inbred

thought that's what cousins were for

Very very icky! I'm not that desparate for a shag that I resort to shagging family members.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"That's not true at all. It's only If your children then go so close again and then again. The reason it's legal is cousins your far enough apart genetically to not risk offspring

Ok point taken, but having as much genetic diversity as possible when it comes to your kids has it's merits.

By the same token attributes can be strengthened by inbreeding. That's what they do with animals when they want to bring out certain qualities.

"

I have a fair bit of experience breeding animals and I feel that line-breeding is asking for trouble. But then, I like to breed function animals and tend not to breed for non-commercial traits.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its perfectly legal for cousins to marry.

Would I have sex with one of my cousins? No.

Legal or not I don't view any of my family members as sexual beings it just don't sit well with me

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

150 years ago, this was more than accepted.

Today we live in a world where we travel widely, we move home by many miles to be closer to work, we meet more people.

150 years ago, most people lived and died within 10 miles of where they were born.

Today most people live and die in the same country that they were born.

In another 150 years, will we be asking if it's acceptable to marry another person from the same country as ourselves?

With regards to genetics, I have read reports that within ethnic groups where inter family marriages are prevalent have led to severe birth defects, but I guess this comes from a long line of inter family breeding? However I wouldn't shag someone I share Grandparents with under any circumstances

I don't really know why of all the people, in all the world, I'd ever feel the need to have sex with one of my cousins. If I was living in some shite isolated hamlet, population 20, in 1832, maybe, but I preferred to step outside of my small circle and meet some different people who I wasn't already related to.

"

In another 150 years, will we be asking if it's acceptable to marry another person from the same country as ourselves?"

I wouldn't have thought so

It's just how you are bought up

In some countries incest is perfectly legal, take Saudi Arabia for instance consensual sex between any family member is legal and because they have been bought up not to believe it's wrong brother and sister marry, where as we on the other hand have no been bought up that way and most in the UK see incest ad a taboo, including cousins

Personally I wouldn't to have sex with one of my first, second or third cousins. Many of whom I see fairly regularly.

I think you can marry your cousin , wouldn't be for me though! Far too close to home, literally !

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

"In some countries incest is perfectly legal, take Saudi Arabia for instance consensual sex between any family member is legal and because they have been bought up not to believe it's wrong "

Haha, I never heard something so absurd!

If you'd read into it you'd find in Saudi there's a list of relations you're not allowed to court with! Including, father, brother, mother, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents, neices, nephews, sons & daughters etc!

Now, they allow relations between cousins religiously, but culturally it's frowned upon unless they're distant cousins, or cousins that haven't had much contact. That's not to say it happens often, it's really rare there actually. It's more a South Asian tradition amongst the Indian region.

Please don't be so naive to plaster an entire nation with accusations on their culture based on your skew-whiffed belief of what their culture is.

Wikipedia is the site you should be looking at more often at a minimum!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I was so close to all of my cousins growing up that they feel more like brothers and sisters.

Just the thought makes my skin crawl...

- Amy. x

"Any blood relations no thanks

"

I wouldnt fuck none of my cousins, it is interbreeding where im from.

Her

"Its all legal so purely down to the people involved. Xx"

It's legal but not advised. There are many 'bad' genes most of us have which need to be dissapated by a separate gene pool in order for us to produce healthy offspring.

In-breeding with biologically close relatives -in the human or animal kingdom - often results in genetic deseases and mutations. Most pedigree dogs ( often bred with cousins etc) have flaws - ie deafness, hip problems etc etc - which are a result of in-breeding!

Don't do it op!! Shag a stranger - not a relative!!

"In some countries incest is perfectly legal, take Saudi Arabia for instance consensual sex between any family member is legal and because they have been bought up not to believe it's wrong

Haha, I never heard something so absurd!

If you'd read into it you'd find in Saudi there's a list of relations you're not allowed to court with! Including, father, brother, mother, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents, neices, nephews, sons & daughters etc!

Very well said , it's crazy how people talk about Saudi like a 3 rd world place it's actually very rich , your find lots on this kind of incest with the Irish catholic travellers maybe because the community don't really allow for outsiders .

Now, they allow relations between cousins religiously, but culturally it's frowned upon unless they're distant cousins, or cousins that haven't had much contact. That's not to say it happens often, it's really rare there actually. It's more a South Asian tradition amongst the Indian region.

Please don't be so naive to plaster an entire nation with accusations on their culture based on your skew-whiffed belief of what their culture is.

Wikipedia is the site you should be looking at more often at a minimum!"

I have played with one of my cousins when we were younger. No further than playing mind you. But always pops up. Should I have fucked her? Lol

totally wrong i think but people are all diffrent, haha if they get married it will just be the 1 family there...

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

I find it hard enough getting non cousins to shag never mind cousins.there's places in Northumberland where there's a population of 2 thousand but only 2 surnames

» Add a new message to this topic