FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm not interested Vs Block

I'm not interested Vs Block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustsomedude83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

what's your weapon of choice when dealing with those you'd rather not chat to if ignoring them doesn't do the trick?

Do you straight up tell them it aint gonna happen, or do you reach for the dreaded block button!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer to be an adult about it and let them know, unless they have been straight up rude/disgusting.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm a polite 'no thankyou' girl

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I can ignore for months if need be. In fact, I'm ignoring a guy who has sent me a message every week for about three months now. I'm seeing how long it takes him to give up.

"what's your weapon of choice when dealing with those you'd rather not chat to if ignoring them doesn't do the trick?

Do you straight up tell them it aint gonna happen, or do you reach for the dreaded block button!? "

If ignoring them after being polite block

By *lirtyjjWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Me too. I reserve the block button for special cases only

I rarely block anyone , just tell them 'no thanks' . However, I'm starting to think blocking them would be a better option cus I get repeated messages from the same guys weeks later who have clearly forgot they have already messaged me already and been rejected rather annoying

"I can ignore for months if need be. In fact, I'm ignoring a guy who has sent me a message every week for about three months now. I'm seeing how long it takes him to give up. "

I have one like that do far he hasnt.

Delete without reading

i politely say no thank you...some guys reply and thank me for a response , some ask why, and some become insulting..i now block why's and rudeness immediately..

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I tell them!

I had someone pestering me for ages, who I wasn't interested in. I just warned, if they didn't stop their behaviour I would block, and that did the trick

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I prefer to be an adult about it and let them know, unless they have been straight up rude/disgusting. "

Im afraid im a blocker my memory is a bit shit lol so it saves me talking to men i have already decided im not interested in .

Ignoring does the trick every time. Deleting the messages unread. Not blocked anyone.................yet

Getting a reply no/yes to the opening msg is half the battle lol

Block

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm a polite 'no thankyou' girl "

Good for you....!!!

"I can ignore for months if need be. In fact, I'm ignoring a guy who has sent me a message every week for about three months now. I'm seeing how long it takes him to give up.

Delete without reading"

"Not interested sorry"

Simple as that, if they still persist I just ignore, if they're rude I block

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

When I was meeting new people if they seemed genuinely nice and had paid attention to my profile I would tell them thanks but no thanks.

I have one local guy now who messages me about 3 times a day just saying hi, or what you up to, or how are you? This has been going on for weeks. I've never replied to him and won't either but I'll give him 10/10 for perseverance!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Oh and I meant to add I only block if they are rude or start asking why etc as it's annoying.

Can't remember the last time I had to block someone. Just say no thanks then don't reply anymore. Simple, polite and no need for any hassle.

We prefer the sorry not for us route but tonight we were verbally abused for the very first time after 5 years being on here lol think some need to put toys back in pram lol

A polite no thanks,once only.if they persist we just ignore.We do make good use of the private note facility.

I dont see the bkock button as dreaded, more like a very useful tool to use when I have zero interest in someone.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

A polite no thank you. Private note made. Second time a reminder I have already said no thanks, and a third time is block.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"I can ignore for months if need be. In fact, I'm ignoring a guy who has sent me a message every week for about three months now. I'm seeing how long it takes him to give up.

Delete without reading"

I do that but then they message me to ask why I deleted pity we cant send auto reply and apologise but no thanks

Always reply with a 'not for us' but we've found that in some cases when people don't have sign up for silver or gold membership they sometimes forget they've already messaged and then that time we just block

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I add people to my block list before any contact has been made, usually people who I consider wouldn't be interested in messaging me ...eg ..no bi guys, no single guys..or ones with whinging profiles. Saves them cluttering up my browsing list. I rarely block people who have messaged me.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"what's your weapon of choice when dealing with those you'd rather not chat to if ignoring them doesn't do the trick?

Do you straight up tell them it aint gonna happen, or do you reach for the dreaded block button!? "

I am interested only in those who read my profile and meet my criteria

Those who write to me 'haggling', not having read my profile or pretending not to have read my profile have their message deleted without any response; afterall, they are the ones who are rude

I'm close to blocking my first person, it's a gay man who keeps asking me to go round for a cup of tea, I politely responded to his first message, now he won't take the hint, even when I told him I was straight he took offence that I implied he wanted anything other than friendship ha ha, never had a problem with girls messaging me first

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

I prefer to be polite and block straight off, saves any hassle, gets the message across and saves everyones time.

"I rarely block anyone , just tell them 'no thanks' . However, I'm starting to think blocking them would be a better option cus I get repeated messages from the same guys weeks later who have clearly forgot they have already messaged me already and been rejected rather annoying "

You mean you get males approaching you with your limited written profile and no images? ... What on earth are they seeing that I don't? ... Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you , I'm just trying to understand why the contact is happening?!

That's technically 3 times in the month... Not as consistent as some I know! I get lads asking me for fun on a Constance although it clearly states that I am not inetrested x

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Only blocked one guy so far. Friendly enough to start, then started begging new pics every time we spoke. Deleted him and the add requests kept coming. Gave h a 2nd chance and the begging started again.

Block.

B

"I rarely block anyone , just tell them 'no thanks' . However, I'm starting to think blocking them would be a better option cus I get repeated messages from the same guys weeks later who have clearly forgot they have already messaged me already and been rejected rather annoying

You mean you get males approaching you with your limited written profile and no images? ... What on earth are they seeing that I don't? ... Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you , I'm just trying to understand why the contact is happening?!"

I get mail sometimes, no pics no text.

Some people are just fucking morons.

I don't get why the block button is dreaded or seen as some kind of punishment? We always say a polite one thanks and don't get any hassle but our block is used regularly for all sorts of other reasons. It's a useful tool to enhance our experience

Do any of you women ever change your mind to someone you have said no to in the past?

If I send someone a message and get a "no thanks" I block them as a way to remind me they said no already. Its not ideal but much easier than writing a separate note for each persons profile, which I forgot to check after anyway.

if we're not interested in someone we ignore if the message again we block, it's annoying when you open wants account and you have 5 new messages all from people you've already ignored or said no to once, so block button it is, it makes everything easier and simple

I just say no thank you. But if they persist or continue to push. Then I block

"if we're not interested in someone we ignore if the message again we block, it's annoying when you open wants account and you have 5 new messages all from people you've already ignored or said no to once, so block button it is, it makes everything easier and simple"

I do both now, never used o on my old account but sometimes got abuse or the Spanish inquisition as to why I'm not interested trying to change my mind or got a message day/weeks later from then forgetting they've messaged before so saves time to all concerned.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

When meeting i have message filters active so my unbox is never massively full so always give a polite no thanks message then i block to prevent any possible negative replies

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wil say no thanks but if someone keeps messaging after this i block .

Some people seem to forget if they have messaged you previously so I find it easier to say no thank you then block. Saves wasting their time by contacting me again.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Some people seem to forget if they have messaged you previously so I find it easier to say no thank you then block. Saves wasting their time by contacting me again. "

I also have a bad memory but if I try to write to the same person again and not had a reply I get a message from the site telling me that its rude to keep writing.

Its a good feature of Fab as no polite person wants to cause offence or pester others.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Some people seem to forget if they have messaged you previously so I find it easier to say no thank you then block. Saves wasting their time by contacting me again.

I also have a bad memory but if I try to write to the same person again and not had a reply I get a message from the site telling me that its rude to keep writing.

Its a good feature of Fab as no polite person wants to cause offence or pester others.

"

Yes its a good feature if the message you sent wasnt replied to, but if you reply to the person with a polite no.thanks you can message them further down the line without that message acting as a reminder

I reply saying I'm not interested, if they continue to message I do block them

» Add a new message to this topic