FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last Friday we met with another couple in a lovely hotel room and wanted a couple of single guys to join us to spoil the ladies ....200 messages later 1,single guy turns up and he has a great time ...my point is why do so gle guys whinge about getting meets when here it was on a plate so to speak and guess what they missed an awesome night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Last Friday we met with another couple in a lovely hotel room and wanted a couple of single guys to join us to spoil the ladies ....200 messages later 1,single guy turns up and he has a great time ...my point is why do so gle guys whinge about getting meets when here it was on a plate so to speak and guess what they missed an awesome night "

Arranged a mmmmmf one evening in a hotel. All the blokes were verified and we exchanged several messages, not one bugger turned up!

Because the majority of guys (NOT all, thank goodness!) want a single girl to meet on their own, and only on nights when he can get away from his wife or girlfriend, and even then it's iffy if the wife suddenly asks what you are up to.

(Please note, this post does not in any way imply that girls don't cheat either. The OP just asked about single guys.)

As a couple where I meet alone and with my husband, guys always ask to meet me alone, given the choice.

Lots of guys, even those verified will enjoy the thrill of the chat and being invited, but then that's enough for them.

I arranged for four guys to meet with me and a lady and we had the same thing, gradually one by one the excuses came in.

I can see why most couple just use clubs. If I commit to meeting, I always turn up, never commit to meet without getting it clear in my head that i do want to get my ass out of the door and travel!

Eddie

The best excuse was I came to the door and I heard too many voices !!!!!!

I made it a rule (and have been able to stick to it, thankfully) that if I commit to a meet, I will honour it. Even if it takes me out of London

Also, if I approach a couple (or they me, as shockingly as that sounds, lol) I know I'm meeting a couple.

It's a pity some daft guys spoil it for others. It's ok, the good ones will emerge and they'll make up for the dross you've had so far

"

It's a pity some daft guys spoil it for others. It's ok, the good ones will emerge and they'll make up for the dross you've had so far

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition.

You never probably all the guys you messaged were not into group sex....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I made it a rule (and have been able to stick to it, thankfully) that if I commit to a meet, I will honour it. Even if it takes me out of London

Also, if I approach a couple (or they me, as shockingly as that sounds, lol) I know I'm meeting a couple.

"

Really like this post

By *om-brattMan  over a year ago

leeds

Well Id love to meet never had a reply bk yet

Because I'm not verified

How to get verified

I've done the pic and signature thing

Just frustrating so many ladies need my help and I theres

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition."

I see what you mean but I'm sure we've all seen profiles and posts by couples who have blocked single guys due their experiences up to that point.

I'm making a general point as opposed to one specific to me

But thanks for putting that out there

By *ustin666666Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition."

They definitely do spoil it. Cus they keep getting offers when genuine singles don't. There's a saying. That if someone seems tooo good there probably not what they say they are.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because the majority of guys (NOT all, thank goodness!) want a single girl to meet on their own, and only on nights when he can get away from his wife or girlfriend, and even then it's iffy if the wife suddenly asks what you are up to.

(Please note, this post does not in any way imply that girls don't cheat either. The OP just asked about single guys.)

As a couple where I meet alone and with my husband, guys always ask to meet me alone, given the choice."

There's an awful lot of truth in this. I'm not sure about the married bit but many men (not all)ideally want a one to one with a woman and settle for couples when that ideal appears to be impossible to achieve. Thank goodness there are men who genuinely want to be part of a threesome

Horses for courses and also a distinct lack of game changers at the moment. We have taken off looking for single guys at the moment as got a bit worn down by looking. Think we will leave it to chance at clubs and parties.

By *b1981Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Last Friday we met with another couple in a lovely hotel room and wanted a couple of single guys to join us to spoil the ladies ....200 messages later 1,single guy turns up and he has a great time ...my point is why do so gle guys whinge about getting meets when here it was on a plate so to speak and guess what they missed an awesome night "

"Arranged a mmmmmf one evening in a hotel. All the blokes were verified and we exchanged several messages, not one bugger turned up! "

Fools! The lot of them! Being a single guy on this site is testing enough without time wasters making it more difficult!

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

were a couple looking for a single guy it,s hard to get one lot like the talk but don,t do the walk rather chat dirty and wank most of them

"Last Friday we met with another couple in a lovely hotel room and wanted a couple of single guys to join us to spoil the ladies ....200 messages later 1,single guy turns up and he has a great time ...my point is why do so gle guys whinge about getting meets when here it was on a plate so to speak and guess what they missed an awesome night

Arranged a mmmmmf one evening in a hotel. All the blokes were verified and we exchanged several messages, not one bugger turned up! "

I arranged a gang bang once, posted the meet, got hundreds of replies, I went through all the messages chose the guys I wanted, I wanted about 8 guys but confirmed 12 as I knew some wouldn't show, they all confirmed, gave time and place and on the night two turned up

First and last one I ever arranged, waste of time

Me and a friend were in a hotel a few months ago and we were having a giggle and ended up being asked by this guy if he could join us. We said yes and told him where we were and that we would come down to meet him once he had let us know he was outside, he said he was on his way and we never heard from him again.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Is there a verification to state the person is a time waster to stop this happening to others? Or would this be an abused system?

B

Horror stories galore

It seems there could be some merit in an earlier suggestion that some people (I'll be careful not to stick the boot in too much to fellow single guys) are content with or prefer the 'chase' or process of organising a meet as opposed to turning up.

I was contacted by a couple a few weeks ago with a view of them coming to my place. Numbers exchanged, etc. They didn't show and then it transpired they decided to meet someone else, but elected not to tell me.

I hadn't fully expected them to show (I always have that caution) so it was no skin off my big nose, but the above posts reminded me of it. Lol

Just to put ballance to the conversation I've been let down by couples too, I've had two no shows since I started doing this and one was a couple

Its not just guys who give others a 'bad name'

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition.

They definitely do spoil it. Cus they keep getting offers when genuine singles don't. There's a saying. That if someone seems tooo good there probably not what they say they are."

this is where we are going to disagree....

you don't determine how I do on the site....

I don't determine how you do....

part of it is on men... and i like the way it actually is now, because you can for the most part tell the men who do "get and understand it" from the people who don't and the site gives you the tools to stand out if you want to..... but thats on you!!!!

part of it, and they aint going to like it, is on the couples and their selection process.... see... this is where they are going to say nooooooo.....

there is a great phrase: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again... and expecting a different result

now if you are getting the same result using the same process.... the common denominator in that process is you!!! yes.... that be you couples!!!!!!

so if it aint working.... quit complaining!....Change it!!!!!!!! change the processes.... work out how you can get it to work better for you...

use that swinging radar, your checks and balances,!!!!

its interesting that people are willing to let some of those slide if it means you get your leg over quicker.... thinking with your nether regions instead of your brains is what we called it.....

I know people are going to hate on me for saying what i said..... tough! but hey.... aint me complaining! i'm out there having a blast!!!!

"

They definitely do spoil it. Cus they keep getting offers when genuine singles don't. There's a saying. That if someone seems tooo good there probably not what they say they are."

So the timewasters n fantasists get all the offers,and the genuine guys(as you put it) get ignored?

How would that work?

Couples that meet single guys,like ourselves,speak to others,n word soon gets around if someone is a dolly daydreamer.likewise,if a guy is worth meeting.

As a single guy who joined fab to meet with couples im shocked to read most of this!

There must be a way if ing out time wasters surely?

"

would you feel like posting Another meet with single guys if none turned up?

"Just to put ballance to the conversation I've been let down by couples too, I've had two no shows since I started doing this and one was a couple

Its not just guys who give others a 'bad name'"

you dirty girl

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition. would you feel like posting Another meet with single guys if none turned up? "

Yes,we had our first no shows in 6 years on Friday night,has it put us off?

No.

We will just go back to being more chooses n not let late nights n alcohol cloud our judgement.

Choosey* (if that's even a word,but I'm sure you catch my drift).

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

I don't buy this argument at all..

I daresay many of the no-shows describe themselves as "genuine"..

How are the couples going to distinguish which are the reliable ones?

The saying you quote sums it up

"if someone seems too good there probably not what they say they are."

Some understandably therefore turn to blocking single guys and hunting the guys they want, looking at profiles, photos, and checking the contacts in their verifications, rather than being bombarded by "genuine" guys promising faithfully to turn up, seems to be a better and more fruitful approach...

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"

They definitely do spoil it. Cus they keep getting offers when genuine singles don't. There's a saying. That if someone seems tooo good there probably not what they say they are.

part of it is on men... and i like the way it actually is now, because you can for the most part tell the men who do "get and understand it" from the people who don't and the site gives you the tools to stand out if you want to..... but thats on you!!!!

part of it, and they aint going to like it, is on the couples and their selection process.... see... this is where they are going to say nooooooo.....

there is a great phrase: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again... and expecting a different result

now if you are getting the same result using the same process.... the common denominator in that process is you!!! yes.... that be you couples!!!!!!

so if it aint working.... quit complaining!....Change it!!!!!!!! change the processes.... work out how you can get it to work better for you...

its interesting that people are willing to let some of those slide if it means you get your leg over quicker.... thinking with your nether regions instead of your brains is what we called it.....

I know people are going to hate on me for saying what i said..... tough! but hey.... aint me complaining! i'm out there having a blast!!!! "

We haven't met anyone yet, but every post I read from you is almost a step by step for.how to succeed. If they don't get it from reading this, then they never will. Good tips!

B

We know it's not just single guys... But in this case we refused guys with no verifications. Made it very clear it was 2 couples and a few guys. All the guys had previous group experience.

We got phone numbers from all the guys we actually invited.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"

only you can spoil it for you no one else.

"The best excuse was I came to the door and I heard too many voices !!!!!! "

Ha ha

"

How do they spoil it for others,surely they make it easier for others,less competition. would you feel like posting Another meet with single guys if none turned up?

Yes,we had our first no shows in 6 years on Friday night,has it put us off?

No.

We will just go back to being more chooses n not let late nights n alcohol cloud our judgement."

not a good combo i agree often done silly things on a fri night and wished id not sat morning! But good luck glad its not put you off single guys. We have been getting a kicking of late

Because men are all talk and no action(or is that trousers?). You hear I can do this and I'll do that,best whatever you'll ever have,you won't want another man after me...blah blah,and what do you get? Sod all,they just wanted a wank and some pics. With exceptions of course

There are a lot of men on Fab but probably less than 40% can cope with full on group sex. Some call it stage fright but they find they are unable to perform with other men there.

So whilst on their phone or pc they are a big stud. Faced with reality they shrink like they were swimming in a frozen lake.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

So the timewasters n fantasists get all the offers,and the genuine guys(as you put it) get ignored?

How would that work?

Couples that meet single guys,like ourselves,speak to others,n word soon gets around if someone is a dolly daydreamer.likewise,if a guy is worth meeting."

Sounds like word-of-mouth might be the most reliable method of assessing whether a guy is going to turn up or not.

Simply stating that "I am genuine and always turn up when I say I will" is just not going to convince a couple that he will appear or that he is anything more than a keyboard fantasist...why on earth would it without some solid corroboration?

Sounds like the only solution is a financial depost!

Can I add I'm shocked, why waist eveyones time, bonkers!

Sounds like he was a lucky man!

"Because men are all talk and no action(or is that trousers?). You hear I can do this and I'll do that,best whatever you'll ever have,you won't want another man after me...blah blah,and what do you get? Sod all,they just wanted a wank and some pics. With exceptions of course "
loll women are the same

"There are a lot of men on Fab but probably less than 40% can cope with full on group sex. Some call it stage fright but they find they are unable to perform with other men there.

So whilst on their phone or pc they are a big stud. Faced with reality they shrink like they were swimming in a frozen lake.

"

That's why we made sure they had previous experience in group situations. One we had actually met at a gb

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have never really had much of an issue on our couples profile and we have often jumped to the defence of single guys but MrsH has been using her own profile more often recently and what it a difference it is for her. 80% just want to chat or try to get you to whatsapp them pics as that must be how they get their kiks. 10% just ask if you want a shag. 5% live the other end of the country, 3% are not her type so that leaves about 2% who are genuine.. Very sad im afraid and it has nearly got to the stage where she is thinking of knocking her single profile on the head and just getting me to use this one as the time wasters are really putting her off.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

I know people are going to hate on me for saying what i said..... tough! but hey.... aint me complaining! i'm out there having a blast!!!!

We haven't met anyone yet, but every post I read from you is almost a step by step for.how to succeed. If they don't get it from reading this, then they never will. Good tips!

B"

Fabio is generally spot on (except for his choice of football club!) - the problem is most of the guys and couples that could benefit from his advice will never read it because they don't use the forums.

And those that do read it will often still choose to blame everything else - the site, other users, 'fate' - anything but choosing to be a little more introspective and look closer to home.

There's never going to be a foolproof solution. But people can do so much more to help themselves in a lot of cases.

A

There are loads of guys , coup,es and girls who like to talk a good talk but when it comes to it can't seem to walk the walk . It's a fact , and will continue .

We have had plenty of no shows , and simply block any that don't show .

But , after a couple of years doing just clubs , we now enjoy dogging and have never had a bad night . Some show , some don't , but there's always fun to be had .

I guess we are just proactive and have a back up plan every time .

We have never arranged a meet and not shown up , but to be honest we won't do that now , we like the way it's working for us

"Well Id love to meet never had a reply bk yet

Because I'm not verified

How to get verified

Just frustrating so many ladies need my help and I theres "

Ladies don't need help.

Instead of sitting on your phone or behind a computer screen waiting for meets, get off your arse and go to a sodding club!

"Well Id love to meet never had a reply bk yet

Because I'm not verified

How to get verified

Just frustrating so many ladies need my help and I theres "

and according to your status, you're verified, you're not you're only photo verified which means feck all

The verification process is a little flawed. Been on here a year and not had a meet yet. Reading a lot of profiles I may as well give up as a lot won't meet up with unverified members. By a sheer miracle I've got chatting to a lady who is also unverified. We are due to meet next week. We however won't be able to verify each other! I'm not going to actively seek out someone just to get a verification that would be the ultimate in rudeness. I'm aware that she could go on cam but that is not possible due to circumstance. I do appreciate why the system is in place of course.

My point is verification isn't 100% either way. I'm not suggesting anything changes in this regard but just pointing out that people putting you will be blocked if no veris on their statuses are up their own arse in my opinion.

If you want to block me because you think I'm ugly that's a different matter lol

[Removed by poster at 11/03/15 17:42:03]

"Last Friday we met with another couple in a lovely hotel room and wanted a couple of single guys to join us to spoil the ladies ....200 messages later 1,single guy turns up and he has a great time ...my point is why do so gle guys whinge about getting meets when here it was on a plate so to speak and guess what they missed an awesome night

Arranged a mmmmmf one evening in a hotel. All the blokes were verified and we exchanged several messages, not one bugger turned up!

I arranged a gang bang once, posted the meet, got hundreds of replies, I went through all the messages chose the guys I wanted, I wanted about 8 guys but confirmed 12 as I knew some wouldn't show, they all confirmed, gave time and place and on the night two turned up

First and last one I ever arranged, waste of time "

Exactly the same for me except i invited 10 guys. " turned up, one after the other.

Most of them wanted to meet me on my own after initially saying they'd come to the gangbang.

"The verification process is a little flawed. Been on here a year and not had a meet yet. Reading a lot of profiles I may as well give up as a lot won't meet up with unverified members. By a sheer miracle I've got chatting to a lady who is also unverified. We are due to meet next week. We however won't be able to verify each other! I'm not going to actively seek out someone just to get a verification that would be the ultimate in rudeness. I'm aware that she could go on cam but that is not possible due to circumstance. I do appreciate why the system is in place of course.

My point is verification isn't 100% either way. I'm not suggesting anything changes in this regard but just pointing out that people putting you will be blocked if no veris on their statuses are up their own arse in my opinion.

If you want to block me because you think I'm ugly that's a different matter lol

"

Have you spoken to her on the phone or on cam?

You might find that its a bloke in his 50's and over weight waiting to meet you, not a woman in her 20's and boobs like katie price

"The verification process is a little flawed. Been on here a year and not had a meet yet. Reading a lot of profiles I may as well give up as a lot won't meet up with unverified members. By a sheer miracle I've got chatting to a lady who is also unverified. We are due to meet next week. We however won't be able to verify each other! I'm not going to actively seek out someone just to get a verification that would be the ultimate in rudeness. I'm aware that she could go on cam but that is not possible due to circumstance. I do appreciate why the system is in place of course.

"

Happy to be up my own arse.

"Horror stories galore

It seems there could be some merit in an earlier suggestion that some people (I'll be careful not to stick the boot in too much to fellow single guys) are content with or prefer the 'chase' or process of organising a meet as opposed to turning up.

I was contacted by a couple a few weeks ago with a view of them coming to my place. Numbers exchanged, etc. They didn't show and then it transpired they decided to meet someone else, but elected not to tell me.

I hadn't fully expected them to show (I always have that caution) so it was no skin off my big nose, but the above posts reminded me of it. Lol"

You might find that its a bloke in his 50's and over weight waiting to meet you, not a woman in her 20's and boobs like katie price"

Spoke on the phone. But point taken.

You might find that its a bloke in his 50's and over weight waiting to meet you, not a woman in her 20's and boobs like katie price

Spoke on the phone. But point taken."

I'd seriously ask to see her on cam before you meet, just to make sure

Happy to be up my own arse."

I'm sure you are.

Don't expect everyone to agree with me but we all start out unverified. Ok it's taken me longer than average to even getting close to a meet. That's purely down to me. I reiterate that in this very thread other people have said they have been let down by verified members. That's all.

I'd seriously ask to see her on cam before you meet, just to make sure"

I'm confident it's a women lol.

If not I'll let you know

I'd seriously ask to see her on cam before you meet, just to make sure

I'm confident it's a women lol.

If not I'll let you know "

men can be very good at faking to be a woman,you never know

Will if he gets a hand full of bollocks!

"We have never really had much of an issue on our couples profile and we have often jumped to the defence of single guys but MrsH has been using her own profile more often recently and what it a difference it is for her. 80% just want to chat or try to get you to whatsapp them pics as that must be how they get their kiks. 10% just ask if you want a shag. 5% live the other end of the country, 3% are not her type so that leaves about 2% who are genuine.. Very sad im afraid and it has nearly got to the stage where she is thinking of knocking her single profile on the head and just getting me to use this one as the time wasters are really putting her off. "
agree with this totally ..second message in have you got kik/whattsap

"Will if he gets a hand full of bollocks! "

Begby in trainspotting lol.

Will admit to being slightly concerned now haha

"Will if he gets a hand full of bollocks!

Will admit to being slightly concerned now haha"

no wonder you cant get a meet!! Send her to me ill send you the bollocks if it is a guy! if it isnt you can ask her to show you the pics i took on her phone!

dnt let this forum put you off ffs its just fun enjoy the meet

Will admit to being slightly concerned now haha no wonder you cant get a meet!! Send her to me ill send you the bollocks if it is a guy! if it isnt you can ask her to show you the pics i took on her phone!

dnt let this forum put you off ffs its just fun enjoy the meet "

Cheers mate

Hunting them down carefully is for the win waiting for them to come to you won't work.

Will admit to being slightly concerned now haha no wonder you cant get a meet!! Send her to me ill send you the bollocks if it is a guy! if it isnt you can ask her to show you the pics i took on her phone!

dnt let this forum put you off ffs its just fun enjoy the meet

Cheers mate "

im still very new to the site and havent been lucky enough to get a meet yet but im just curious to know-

Is it the majority or just a minority of single males that are let downs?

"im still very new to the site and havent been lucky enough to get a meet yet but im just curious to know-

Is it the majority or just a minority of single males that are let downs?"

I've only ever been let down by one who I've agreed to meet.

I do think there's something in what people have said that some men on here are only really here to meet women alone and aren't actually up for the group sex thing, but agree to it in the absence of meets with single women. So maybe they're more likely to not turn up for a couple or a gb situation.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"im still very new to the site and havent been lucky enough to get a meet yet but im just curious to know-

Is it the majority or just a minority of single males that are let downs?"

I've had more meets turn up than not. But it's so difficult to get a meet with a single guy in my area these days I prefer to go to clubs.

Is it the majority or just a minority of single males that are let downs?

I've only ever been let down by one who I've agreed to meet.

I do think there's something in what people have said that some men on here are only really here to meet women alone and aren't actually up for the group sex thing, but agree to it in the absence of meets with single women. So maybe they're more likely to not turn up for a couple or a gb situation. "

Yeah i can see your point of view. Any guys out there is this how you feel?

"You never probably all the guys you messaged were not into group sex...."

Then they shouldn't agree to go! So many time wasters on here it's unreal

"You never probably all the guys you messaged were not into group sex....

Then they shouldn't agree to go! So many time wasters on here it's unreal"

Exactly. No point saying one thing and doing another. Personally I started looking for singles only. The idea of going with another couple was suggested by a couple to me. I agreed to it after a few messages. The idea appealed to me.

Subsequently they buggered off the site so it never happened.

I don't recall whether they were verified or not.

Made a personal decision to continue considering couples despite this.

» Add a new message to this topic