an what ideas you have for an erotic photo shoot. that would be a turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im into photography

with my own nikon slr camera

an wondering what makes an erotic pic

an what ideas you have for an erotic photo shoot. that would be a turn on

"

I think that the erotica I've shot has always been successful due to a connection with the model. I shoot guys who can convey an emotion with just a look.

The rest of it doesn't matter. You can dress it up however you want. But if they don't have the ability to connect with the camera and produce a convincing emotion then you might as well not bother.

By *helbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I like to capture a shot that is natural

an not posed, an shoot in black an white an sepia. Ive taken some great shots

an also photographed a cpl where they were doing a mistress slave kind of scenario . good shoot, I dont get involved but enjoy taking the pics.An it was erotic to watch too an it was a lot of fun

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Erotic pics can have a wide range of scenarios so enjoy what you can photograph.

I shot a lady yesterday as she wanted sexy/sweet, this went on to naughtier and naughtier until it was a mff scenario.

I also like shooting moody/b&w as it changes what you are actually shooting into something really erotic, every tog is different in their approach so experiment and enjoy.

Nuneaton

I enjoy taking the photos as I have a decent enough camera. an have editing software. To create effects

I also dont get involved if someone wants their photos taken. i do it purely for photography. An enjoy taking pics an to practise my photography skills an editing

i like different photoshoot styles ive been in front of the camera an did a Rock/goth photoshoot it was erotic an a bit of a turn on x

"I enjoy taking the photos as I have a decent enough camera. an have editing software. To create effects"

Try without the effects and the editing software. Try to just create a knockout picture without having to give it effects. Then build on that, it's the only way to learn and improve.

(My day job is actually writing for photography magazines and I give lectures on photography on occasion.)

Nuneaton

"I enjoy taking the photos as I have a decent enough camera. an have editing software. To create effects

Try without the effects and the editing software. Try to just create a knockout picture without having to give it effects. Then build on that, it's the only way to learn and improve.

(My day job is actually writing for photography magazines and I give lectures on photography on occasion.)"

ive shot in raw an naturally in black an white. i like black an white

thanks for advice, as I have the nikon d3200 an just learning to use the camera

so any any advice would be great

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Sandb69 have a lovely collection of pics

Clacton on Sea

Yes i never get involved while doing a shoot as I'm in my zone worrying about angles/lighting etc to even think sex.

I am usually shooting 2 to 3 times a week with various mature ladies as this is my niche, if they go away happy with their pics i know i have done it right if not we carry on until they are happy.

Look on AW / Fetlife for local people near you and offer them your services, once people know you and are happy with your style you will be quite busy.

Nuneaton

"Yes i never get involved while doing a shoot as I'm in my zone worrying about angles/lighting etc to even think sex.

I am usually shooting 2 to 3 times a week with various mature ladies as this is my niche, if they go away happy with their pics i know i have done it right if not we carry on until they are happy.

Look on AW / Fetlife for local people near you and offer them your services, once people know you and are happy with your style you will be quite busy."

Same here im happy if my pics look good. im a perfectionist . If i take pics of an erotic shoot im doing I fire maybe 300 shots in any time as my camera does 3 fps . So before you know it 300 are taken i may bin 50 photos cause they dont look right .an i like the interaction when the cpl are togeaher an see they enjoy themselves an u can see they have had a good time an a lot of fun as you can see their faces show it an body langauge. what is fetlife

Clacton on Sea

I'm probably not the best for actual camera advice as its adult film production where i have won my awards, the photography started for me when i keeped being let down by togs so over the last 15 years i have done the stills myself.

Wasp Hunter is right about getting that magical shot without having to edit the pic and also getting the right people as some dont like the camera & vice versa.

theres some great pics on here while others make zero effort.

my opinion is have FUN when taking photos n take lots

Nuneaton

"I'm probably not the best for actual camera advice as its adult film production where i have won my awards, the photography started for me when i keeped being let down by togs so over the last 15 years i have done the stills myself.

Wasp Hunter is right about getting that magical shot without having to edit the pic and also getting the right people as some dont like the camera & vice versa."

I find yes the right people an some thing its a good idea but when time comes back out

but with the cpl i took pics of they invited me for lunch, drink etc meaning a meal out.

perks as a photograper lol

an discussed what they wanted an what they were happy with

i just went at their pace

An i enjoyed it an they did too

they got me a sd/hc card

an they had the photos i edited a few for them

i enjoyed it an they did too

Im not should which I prefer in front of the camera or behind it.

Ive done both ,

Nuneaton

"theres some great pics on here while others make zero effort.

my opinion is have FUN when taking photos n take lots"

There some great pics on here

an as long as you have fun

thats what its about fun

Lots of "natural" looking photos are actually posed.

It's worth having a look online at the styles of photos you like and trying to recreate them?

Always think about where the light is, shooting in natural light can be lovely if you control where your subject/s is so the light hits them right.

If you are shooting in your bedroom, first get a feel for what time of day the light is best.

I wanted to do a morning shoot once of a girl in my bedroom. But I had to pose her so her head was at the foot of the bed, as she wouldn't have been lit well otherwise, due to where the sun was at that time of day. It's not a good look to have perfectly lit feet and a badly lot face unless you have a foot fetish I guess?

Even experiment by photographing objects placed in different positions in your room and then look to see how the light hits them, and how it appears on camera. Light on camera looks very different to how it appears to the naked eye, as our eyes constant adjust accordingly.

Get the light right and your black and whites will look amazing.

"Lots of "natural" looking photos are actually posed.

"

^^ Yes, this is very true.

The most 'casual' shots I've taken were all posed. It starts to get a bit dull when you say to the model for the fifteenth time 'now smile and laugh... again...'

Clacton on Sea

"I'm probably not the best for actual camera advice as its adult film production where i have won my awards, the photography started for me when i keeped being let down by togs so over the last 15 years i have done the stills myself.

Wasp Hunter is right about getting that magical shot without having to edit the pic and also getting the right people as some dont like the camera & vice versa.

I find yes the right people an some thing its a good idea but when time comes back out

but with the cpl i took pics of they invited me for lunch, drink etc meaning a meal out.

they got me a sd/hc card

Ive done both , "

I get in front of the camera sometimes on film shoots but far less than i used to, its usually when the stud and the model don't click then its get the old guy in lol.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm looking for inspiration so I'd like to know too. Mine seem to be getting a bit samey..plus it's not easy doing a selfie.

So is it generally agreed that black and white looks better?

Manchester

"I'm looking for inspiration so I'd like to know too. Mine seem to be getting a bit samey..plus it's not easy doing a selfie.

So is it generally agreed that black and white looks better?"

Forgot to say, this advice is very helpful

Clacton on Sea

"I'm looking for inspiration so I'd like to know too. Mine seem to be getting a bit samey..plus it's not easy doing a selfie.

Forgot to say, this advice is very helpful"

For selfies you pics are pretty sensual...

"

No.

It doesn't always look better.

Sometimes it does, if it was planned to be in black and white. But usually, IMO, it doesn't.

Nuneaton

they got me a sd/hc card

Ive done both ,

I get in front of the camera sometimes on film shoots but far less than i used to, its usually when the stud and the model don't click then its get the old guy in lol."

I find it easier when i dont have to instruct a pose or tell someone to " smile" or put your leg there or head there etc

As i like to shoot natural shots

I have been taught how to pose

by a photographer several years ago as i did page 3 style photoshoot that i was in

It comes natural to me

Manchester

Forgot to say, this advice is very helpful

For selfies you pics are pretty sensual..."

Thank you..I think all but one on my public photos are.

Manchester

"

No.

It doesn't always look better.

Sometimes it does, if it was planned to be in black and white. But usually, IMO, it doesn't."

I've always liked the contrast between colours, for example pale skin and a bold red or blue so tend to opt for that. I'm keen to experiment with black and white though.

Nuneaton

Its imagination

use props like a chair to sit on an try different out fits

my advice choose 3 outfits

then shoot then its 3 different photo shoots

As i have done that

use a crop etc

scenary

you are only limited by your imagination

Ive done a shoot with me in with a guy dressed as a slave an i was the mistress

great fun great photos after too

Clacton on Sea

I shoot in RAW and JPEG as most adult mags want images in RAW and i also get to experiment with the RAW images on editing progs after which is fun.

Don't feel frightened to keep shooting a pic over & over again at different angles.

I'm sympathetic/flattering in my style when shooting larger bustier ladies so i get most of my work through word of mouth so concentrate on a niche that you enjoy and gets you noticed.

Nuneaton

"I shoot in RAW and JPEG as most adult mags want images in RAW and i also get to experiment with the RAW images on editing progs after which is fun.

Don't feel frightened to keep shooting a pic over & over again at different angles.

I'm sympathetic/flattering in my style when shooting larger bustier ladies so i get most of my work through word of mouth so concentrate on a niche that you enjoy and gets you noticed.

"

I like to shoot a guy in a suit an then start takeing shots as he is undressing the tie the shirt in different stages of undress, i always find that erotic lol

an the shots come out good

i love a guy in a suit always does something for me lol i suppose its seeing jason statham in the transporter

thats done it lol

ive shot in Raw an jpeg format

yes word of mouth is the way to go

Manchester

Its imagination

As i have done that

use a crop etc

scenary

"

Thank you for the tips..I was thinking props..might try a chair but not sure how difficult that might be. I'm sure it will be fun trying!

if in doubt ,,,just pout

Clacton on Sea

Kim my wife now as the photography bug, after years of being in front of the cameras she now does guys portfolio's which she is getting pretty good at.

Having some photography history in front/behind/technical side does give you insight into doing good pics but enjoying what you do makes the difference.

By *ubcdguyTV/TS  over a year ago

left site

Erotic for me is clothed, often black and white, in classy location

Nuneaton

Its imagination

As i have done that

use a crop etc

scenary

Thank you for the tips..I was thinking props..might try a chair but not sure how difficult that might be. I'm sure it will be fun trying!"

Have fun experiment

an enjoy yourself

I know i have

esp watching a guy undress in a suit

now thats sexy lol

esp if he is good looking

an is freshly showered an smells nice

an thats the advantage of me being into photography seeing the guy undress lol

i look but dont touch lol

but fun to see lol

Photo class I go to. We aren't allowed to use any editing software

We learn how to get the best out of the camera

Which I get but god its hard

Nuneaton

"Kim my wife now as the photography bug, after years of being in front of the cameras she now does guys portfolio's which she is getting pretty good at.

Having some photography history in front/behind/technical side does give you insight into doing good pics but enjoying what you do makes the difference. "

same here i started in front of the camera, doing shots like erotic

now i find i now behind the camera

I know what looks good an looks erotic in a shoot

Nuneaton

"Erotic for me is clothed, often black and white, in classy location"

yes clothed with nice erotic outfits etc

yes an i find outdoor locations too

are good for good clothed shots

I often use the built in cam on my pc or webcam stills,click,click,click n pull lots of faces,,lol,crap quality but fun

Nuneaton

"Photo class I go to. We aren't allowed to use any editing software

Which I get but god its hard"

it is hard esp when u have got a new camera an learning to use the settings

I have only used landscape an macro etc

portrait so far so many settings on my dslr camera i havnt used yet

Nuneaton

"I often use the built in cam on my pc or webcam stills,click,click,click n pull lots of faces,,lol,crap quality but fun"

yes it depends on defintion on your webcam if it looks grainy etc

as long as u have fun thats all that matters

Possibly need a photographer near Aberdeen. It's a shoot for an artist/ painter. As Mikki says some excellent photos on here and some not so.

Nuneaton

"Possibly need a photographer near Aberdeen. It's a shoot for an artist/ painter. As Mikki says some excellent photos on here and some not so. "

its a pity im not nr there

If your ever in Leeds you dnt charge and you can make me look less of a munter id be happy to be your midel

portrait so far so many settings on my dslr camera i havnt used yet "

Mines not new lol.

Bern dabbling with photography a while

Im love nature and landscape more than people

Nuneaton

portrait so far so many settings on my dslr camera i havnt used yet

Mines not new lol.

Bern dabbling with photography a while

Im love nature and landscape more than people"

me too love nature, capturing natural wildlife, flowers, landscape, cars like super cars I photographed an Enzo Ferrahi . Maserti. Lamborgini etc

As well as people shots an erotic shots too

Manchester

That must be hard! I can only crop and put a filter over using my phone so I rely on lighting and angles all the way.

I find I have to be in the right mood too..feeling fun or sexy or the pics don't work so well.

Nuneaton

are you really, would u wear a suit lol

Nuneaton

That must be hard! I can only crop and put a filter over using my phone so I rely on lighting and angles all the way.

I find I have to be in the right mood too..feeling fun or sexy or the pics don't work so well.

"

I can crop photos use software

experiment a lot with photos an what ever is best for you as long as you have fun in taking your pics

yes you do have to be in the right mood for pics, what ever your mood have fun in takeing photos

OP go on pintrest and search for B&W erotica. You'll get loads of ideas for pics to try out!

Nuneaton

"OP go on pintrest and search for B&W erotica. You'll get loads of ideas for pics to try out! "

ty i will look later

"

U can crop using the camera too

Nuneaton

U can crop using the camera too"

yes u can depends what camera u have i can with my dslr camera

"Possibly need a photographer near Aberdeen. It's a shoot for an artist/ painter. As Mikki says some excellent photos on here and some not so.

"

Yes. You sound like you know your stuff x

Nuneaton

"Possibly need a photographer near Aberdeen. It's a shoot for an artist/ painter. As Mikki says some excellent photos on here and some not so.

Yes. You sound like you know your stuff x"

ive still lots to learn with photography

but im having fun with it

an enjoy photography

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

You can't shoot 'naturally' in B&W with a digital camera. All you are doing is applying camera-formatted presets to a jpeg. Shoot in raw + jpeg (with the B&W setting applied) and just use the jpeg as a guide.

It's also a myth that B&W always looks better too, it just depends on the circumstances and what you want to convey in the shot.

On the few occasions I use B&W, it's usually from gig photos where there is was too much red light to do anything constructive with the image, other than convert to B&W (which loves reds!)

Nuneaton

"You can't shoot 'naturally' in B&W with a digital camera. All you are doing is applying camera-formatted presets to a jpeg. Shoot in raw + jpeg (with the B&W setting applied) and just use the jpeg as a guide.

It's also a myth that B&W always looks better too, it just depends on the circumstances and what you want to convey in the shot.

On the few occasions I use B&W, it's usually from gig photos where there is was too much red light to do anything constructive with the image, other than convert to B&W (which loves reds!)

"

yes i experiment with different shots, sepia, different light settings, shadows etc

Hinckley

"You can't shoot 'naturally' in B&W with a digital camera. All you are doing is applying camera-formatted presets to a jpeg. Shoot in raw + jpeg (with the B&W setting applied) and just use the jpeg as a guide.

yes i experiment with different shots, sepia, different light settings, shadows etc

"

I really only shoot gigs and motorsport these days, so I generally have to take what I'm give, lighting-wise!

Can't remember the last time I shoot a static subject!

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Two thumbs up for this post. Making the most of the image directly on camera is paramount and minimal editing later. That's my goal.

Hinckley

Two thumbs up for this post. Making the most of the image directly on camera is paramount and minimal editing later. That's my goal."

Most of my work is sold straight out of the camera or has to be turned around in less than 24 hours due to pressure from PR companies, so I rarely have any time to edit anyway, other than rescuing horrendously lit gig photos in LR (which is a piece of piss anyway, as long as you've shot in raw)

Hinckley

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with editing, the 'straight out the camera, no editing' brigade are often shit photographers who also don't know how to use software!

I have a book about the making of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', which includes a section on the publicity stills and the dark room edits that were required. Photo editing is nothing new, just a lot easier now.

Nuneaton

Two thumbs up for this post. Making the most of the image directly on camera is paramount and minimal editing later. That's my goal."

depends on the photo

an what camera u have a capability

i have a good camera

only prob no one to take my pics

that i would trust with my camera lol

i can take other peoples not a prob not my own lol

Nuneaton

"Having said that, there's nothing wrong with editing, the 'straight out the camera, no editing' brigade are often shit photographers who also don't know how to use software!

I have a book about the making of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', which includes a section on the publicity stills and the dark room edits that were required. Photo editing is nothing new, just a lot easier now."

it easier now

for editing

Nuneaton

i in edit in my camera on my dslr too

an i can make a copy in black an white, sepia etc an crop

just learning to use my camera

Hinckley

"i in edit in my camera on my dslr too

an i can make a copy in black an white, sepia etc an crop

just learning to use my camera "

The devil's in the detail...and a 3 inch screen doesn't usually show a lot of that

Hinckley

"Having said that, there's nothing wrong with editing, the 'straight out the camera, no editing' brigade are often shit photographers who also don't know how to use software!

I have a book about the making of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', which includes a section on the publicity stills and the dark room edits that were required. Photo editing is nothing new, just a lot easier now.

it easier now

for editing"

Photography is easier now, period.

Other than making money from it, that's a bitch! But the Summer's here and there's cash to be made for 8 months

"

Quite agree with you that people who suggest no editing ever are sometimes making up for inadequacies.

However it's better to learn to take a great photo with as little editing as possible before progressing onto fancy effects and similar. A photographer who needs effects as a crutch is not a well rounded photographer.

Hinckley

Quite agree with you that people who suggest no editing ever are sometimes making up for inadequacies.

However it's better to learn to take a great photo with as little editing as possible before progressing onto fancy effects and similar. A photographer who needs effects as a crutch is not a well rounded photographer."

As I said, I don't have time for that stuff anyway...as long as the drivers can see their faces (polarising filter) and the PR companies get their turnarounds (I have one user-defined preset in LR that takes care of that with the minimum of fuss), everyone's happy and I get paid!

dont get me wrong i have editing software as i scrapbook too

and yes i have used it and i make my bones about it

but ideally the class is to help me learn the camera and its capabilities

Hinckley

"dont get me wrong i have editing software as i scrapbook too

but ideally the class is to help me learn the camera and its capabilities "

Ha, I've got the lot...you name it, it's on my PC somewhere! From free PS actions to Adobe CC that I'm not entirely sure why I even bother paying for anymore as an old copy of Lightroom would suffice!

"dont get me wrong i have editing software as i scrapbook too

but ideally the class is to help me learn the camera and its capabilities

Ha, I've got the lot...you name it, it's on my PC somewhere! From free PS actions to Adobe CC that I'm not entirely sure why I even bother paying for anymore as an old copy of Lightroom would suffice! "

lightroom photoshop and elements i use alot for scrapbooking too

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Photography is many things to many people. Whilst a good photograph shines through whatever filters, effects or processing you might use, many images benefit from being worked upon, and the end product can be extremely artistic.

Personally we capture all our images in raw, and only use Lightroom to "develop" them (in much the same way we used to develop and print film) without any additional processing. It's our choice and what we enjoy, but it doesn't stop other people's approaches being equally, if not more, valid.

We feel our photos on Fab provide some clues about us and what we like - as long as they do this successfully, and others like them - we are happy.

Hinckley

"Photography is many things to many people. Whilst a good photograph shines through whatever filters, effects or processing you might use, many images benefit from being worked upon, and the end product can be extremely artistic.

Personally we capture all our images in raw, and only use Lightroom to "develop" them (in much the same way we used to develop and print film) without any additional processing. It's our choice and what we enjoy, but it doesn't stop other people's approaches being equally, if not more, valid.

We feel our photos on Fab provide some clues about us and what we like - as long as they do this successfully, and others like them - we are happy."

You need more examples

leeds

"Sandb69 have a lovely collection of pics"

Thank you!

Nuneaton

im still getting to grips with my camera im enjoying photography

"are you really, would u wear a suit lol "
yes

Manchester

Took on board your advice and snapped some photos. I'm fairly happy with them so thanks.

Nuneaton

"Took on board your advice and snapped some photos. I'm fairly happy with them so thanks. "

glad you took some photos

an happy with them

glad you took on board the advice

Im looking to do some new photos hopefully soon of me, but work restraints get in the way lately . So havnt had time plus I have to trust someone an esp with my camera, trust them to use it.

Nuneaton

"are you really, would u wear a suit lol yes "

No a guy has to wear the suit lol

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I could do with some new pics

I am a keen photographer and find the boudoir type shots that have had post production editing are my favourite....Like doing shots with soft lighting, creating black/white images,, soft focused shots, making use of strategic shading and nakedness that’s not full on crotch close-ups!

Nuneaton

"I could do with some new pics "

i can do them , im not looking to be involved but love photography

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I could do with some new pics "

Would be lovely to work together if you wanted, but realistically not getting my hopes up.

I need some pics done for use on this site. The sexy selfie just doesn't cut it really so I'm looking for a photographer to come to mine and take some arty/sexy/erotic pics. Nothing sexual between me and the photographer, just a decent photographer who knows what works and has done that sort of thing before. Some tasteful naked shots and some underwear shots too. I thought about contacting one of the "boudoir" photography companies but not sure if they would be up for me saying "I'd like one in just my pants but while I have an erection please" and " Can you take one of me in unbuttoned jeans showing the shaft of my penis please"

Can anyone advise differently? Would boudoir photographers do that or is that too near the knuckle?

Nuneaton

"I need some pics done for use on this site. The sexy selfie just doesn't cut it really so I'm looking for a photographer to come to mine and take some arty/sexy/erotic pics. Nothing sexual between me and the photographer, just a decent photographer who knows what works and has done that sort of thing before. Some tasteful naked shots and some underwear shots too. I thought about contacting one of the "boudoir" photography companies but not sure if they would be up for me saying "I'd like one in just my pants but while I have an erection please" and " Can you take one of me in unbuttoned jeans showing the shaft of my penis please"

Can anyone advise differently? Would boudoir photographers do that or is that too near the knuckle?"

my post wasnt to have you put you want a photographer just for ideas for shoots

an useing my post for your own benefit

Nuneaton

my post was simply ideas for a shoot

Your post was about photography. I'm referring to photography. Do you do this in your private life during conversations? When someone says something in a conversation that you don't think was answering your question, are you rude to them? I wasn't asking for a photographer, I was asking whether my request would be acceptable to a boudoir photographer.........

Please refrain from being rude

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

I haven't a clue about cameras or photography and never taken lessons..use very little photoshopping mainly because I don't know much about computers. ..my lighting effects are indoors turn the light switch on or off..outdoors as it comes

Nuneaton

"I haven't a clue about cameras or photography and never taken lessons..use very little photoshopping mainly because I don't know much about computers. ..my lighting effects are indoors turn the light switch on or off..outdoors as it comes"

very silly comment immature tbh

why comment cant understand why u think you can be funny an why post on here

if you dont know about photography

bit silly dont u think

this post i created was to ask for ideas an sensible ideas for photoshoots

why be immature

Nuneaton

"Your post was about photography. I'm referring to photography. Do you do this in your private life during conversations? When someone says something in a conversation that you don't think was answering your question, are you rude to them? I wasn't asking for a photographer, I was asking whether my request would be acceptable to a boudoir photographer.........

Please refrain from being rude"

not being rude at all

I have given ideas to other people who have posted an one fem wanted ideas i was happy to give her advice to help her

why turn it into nastyness no need for rudeness

i put on a post simply for people to give me ideas for my next photoshoot

as i was stuck for ideas

an wanted input

others havnt been rude why are you

this is what spoils the site

i do photography for fun an a hobby of mine

i dont want my post turning into point scoreing an nastyness no need for it tbh

an im no like that as a person

I had some very nice emails privately giving me advice, an offering to take my pics etc

all i wanted was ideas an its a nice way to connect with people on the site which i find networking helpful for my photography an helps me an others on the site too who wantto take pics

leeds

OP you aren't showing yourself in a very good light. As far as we can tell you are the only person on the thread that has been rude and immature.

When you start a thread you are starting an open conversation in which anyone can contribute - it is no longer yours to control.

Good luck with your photography, but I think you may have put off a number of people from whom you could have learned quite a lot.

Nuneaton

"OP you aren't showing yourself in a very good light. As far as we can tell you are the only person on the thread that has been rude and immature.

When you start a thread you are starting an open conversation in which anyone can contribute - it is no longer yours to control.

Good luck with your photography, but I think you may have put off a number of people from whom you could have learned quite a lot."

not commenting any more what ever i say gets taken wrong way

pack of wolves mentality

again on here

u say what u want on my post

i have had some good emails from people offering advice

why is it things start getting nasty

earlier my post was great an now i find it spoils it with negative comments

im into photograpy for fun

an i have had great advice from people an took it on board to improve my photography an nice people too

an now you atack the op meaning me no need for it .

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I must have been sleeping while this thread grew. Photography is an art that is now enabled by science.

I can cope entirely with the science and even often shoot in manual

The OP's ideas and many of the replies have been helpful as I plan a private studio shoot (my first) later this month.

If I understand the OP she has modelled so I'd think that would really help in any scenes.

If I could get beyong beginner I'd be wanting to shoot in a really old stately home type location and use the big windows for soft and backlighting. Maybe I need to join the National Trust?

As for photo critiques..I simply think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we don't all see things the same.

Good luck OP and surely some local togs can help you feel your way with the joys of that dslr.

Nuneaton

"I must have been sleeping while this thread grew. Photography is an art that is now enabled by science.

I can cope entirely with the science and even often shoot in manual

The OP's ideas and many of the replies have been helpful as I plan a private studio shoot (my first) later this month.

If I understand the OP she has modelled so I'd think that would really help in any scenes.

If I could get beyong beginner I'd be wanting to shoot in a really old stately home type location and use the big windows for soft and backlighting. Maybe I need to join the National Trust?

As for photo critiques..I simply think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we don't all see things the same.

Good luck OP and surely some local togs can help you feel your way with the joys of that dslr.

"

ty thats nice to hear

an hear hear. maybe its competition

an its silly really to have someone comment attacking me saying my attitude i have been successful in front of the camera, which the person dont know

so before someone comments they should not presume an stop being judgemental

Iam a very nice friendly person an to attack someone an the person dont know me. miow get the claws out no need for nastyness . i ignore the comment

an found it fun an now prefer behind the camera,

its nice to see a positive post ty

an like ive said ive had nice comments emailed to me , which ty to the people who have offered positive advice

an the person attacking me dont know ive got a qualification in photography

so before they comment, dont judge someone

"I haven't a clue about cameras or photography and never taken lessons..use very little photoshopping mainly because I don't know much about computers. ..my lighting effects are indoors turn the light switch on or off..outdoors as it comes"

And you have really good photos,,lots of folk talkin bout being into photography on this thread with no evidence of their talent for it,as in pretty bog standard pics.

you however have fabulous pics.

Alicante

"I haven't a clue about cameras or photography and never taken lessons..use very little photoshopping mainly because I don't know much about computers. ..my lighting effects are indoors turn the light switch on or off..outdoors as it comes

very silly comment immature tbh

why comment cant understand why u think you can be funny an why post on here

if you dont know about photography

bit silly dont u think

this post i created was to ask for ideas an sensible ideas for photoshoots

why be immature

That's strange you you saying that because on your profile it says you don't like people being rude ? ..I was just injecting some slight humour into the forum thread to let people know one doesn't need all this hi tech stuff to do good pics ? Or a studio .?..

"

"

And you have really good photos,,lots of folk talkin bout being into photography on this thread with no evidence of their talent for it,as in pretty bog standard pics.

you however have fabulous pics."

That's because some of us shoot subjects that wouldn't be happy being put on a swinging site...

I have no reason to put pictures of the models I've photographed on my profile and as far as I'm aware admin don't allow links to portfolio sites in forums.

Alicante

"I haven't a clue about cameras or photography and never taken lessons..use very little photoshopping mainly because I don't know much about computers. ..my lighting effects are indoors turn the light switch on or off..outdoors as it comes

My point exactly..I thank you..no offence was ever intended..I just didn't explain myself..oops

By *az191000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

These threads all ways get heated and I've no idea why , I will be getting more pics by a pro shortly tried a semi pro good camera but no imagination for male nudes etc this is the difference between good n bad I recon

"These threads all ways get heated and I've no idea why , I will be getting more pics by a pro shortly tried a semi pro good camera but no imagination for male nudes etc this is the difference between good n bad I recon "

It's nothing to do with being 'pro' or being 'semi pro'.

You should look at their portfolio and decide if you like their work. Getting paid doesn't come into it. I've had some of my male glamour work published all over the world and have loads of models that want to trade with me (if only I had the time...), but I wouldn't call myself a professional model photographer.

Carluke

[Removed by poster at 12/03/15 09:32:26]

Carluke

Which is kinda what I've said donsnt matter how sharp pics are or what status you have if you don't have the imagination your knackered

"are you really, would u wear a suit lol yes

No a guy has to wear the suit lol

"

i meant me! But its ok ive gone camera shy

Hinckley

You've probably included me in that but you're pretty much right!

However, don't always mistake what's on here for evidence of people's abilities.

Nuneaton

ty for compliments

i love photography its fun an ive had a lot of laughs an fun to boot thats whats its all about having fun not seriousness

when its serious it looses the fun element.

glad you like my pics

its nice

Nuneaton

"These threads all ways get heated and I've no idea why , I will be getting more pics by a pro shortly tried a semi pro good camera but no imagination for male nudes etc this is the difference between good n bad I recon "

yes ive noticed threads get heated no need for it an tooo serious, an for me photography is fun. an i dont take it too serious its a hobby of mine

an i think once the seriousness kicks in

the fun element goes for me

an it looses the apeal

i have unique photos that are individual to me

Nuneaton

you however have fabulous pics.

My point exactly..I thank you..no offence was ever intended..I just didn't explain myself..oops "

dont worry about it

life is for liveing an u only live once

im seperated an for me since my seperation i have had fun, taken up hobbies, photography etc an had a lot of fun. an comments get take wrong way sometimes

Nuneaton

"Which is kinda what I've said donsnt matter how sharp pics are or what status you have if you don't have the imagination your knackered"

i think you are only limited by your imagination. There are endless ways to do photo shoots. fetish, goth, arty photos, lingerie, shoe pics , etc, props etc

I like photos which highlight a specific aspect of the person or the action.

Nothing too graphic, but suggestive.

Nuneaton

"I like photos which highlight a specific aspect of the person or the action.

Nothing too graphic, but suggestive. "

same here, photography can be erotic an its visual too.

an the smile, the features an capture the moment to in time ,

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

From a male's perspective I think a great pic of a lady needs to fire the imagination to the point where my nerve endings are feeling what my eyes see and my imagination drives even deeper.

Is that pretty well the same for a lady looking at a sensual photo? I know very many ladies say that "they know what a cock looks like"

» Add a new message to this topic