FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it wrong?

Is it wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ive got a couples account here with my fb but thing is atm she's going through some personal stuff where she's too busy to play etc would it be wrong if I look for another fb to swing with? Not like we are and official couple like bf gf we are just fb at end of the day.

That being said if anyone is interested let's chat lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as you are open, honest with her and you both agreed boundaries I wouldn't see an issue. Just because someone is your FB doesn't mean you can treat them like shit. Respect and communication may help you through it. If not you maybe looking for a permanent new FB.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a fb but both agreed we can see other people, not to be clingy and no interfering emotions. Communication is key, so.....just ask her.

"As long as you are open, honest with her and you both agreed boundaries I wouldn't see an issue. Just because someone is your FB doesn't mean you can treat them like shit. Respect and communication may help you through it. If not you maybe looking for a permanent new FB."

I am open and honest with her just atm things going on with her it's just not suitable for me to keep on asking let's try arrange meets etc hence why I am considering looking for a new fb.

Agreed i said we can play with other people as we aren't a full on couple it's just sex and im just a friend with benefits jn that aspect

I have several fuck buddies, none of them even care if i fuck anyone else or ask about them, well sometimes they ask for kinky details and that...

"I have several fuck buddies, none of them even care if i fuck anyone else or ask about them, well sometimes they ask for kinky details and that..."

Mm that's a thought lol but I wanted to setup a swinging profile once I got to know them on here too lmao play as a couple haha . Mmm could be done

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Is she too busy or just found a "better" fb

Personally I don't like the term because it doesn't offer me anything extra

All the men I meet are so called fuck buddies in the time I'm with them

Also personally speaking again

I prefer to meet real committed couples only because I've found I've more respect for them than a man who clearly has no emotional attachment to his fb

But given that

Knock yourself out

No commitment means exactly that

Both ways ??

"Is she too busy or just found a "better" fb

I prefer to meet real committed couples only because I've found I've more respect for them than a man who clearly has no emotional attachment to his fb

But given that

Knock yourself out

Both ways ??"

She's too busy in her personal life atm to be well and truely commited to playing or even meeting me for sex.

No commitment ie no emotional ties or any other apart from friendship and respect for each other.

That goes both ways.

"I have several fuck buddies, none of them even care if i fuck anyone else or ask about them, well sometimes they ask for kinky details and that...

Mm that's a thought lol but I wanted to setup a swinging profile once I got to know them on here too lmao play as a couple haha . Mmm could be done "

I refuse to play as a couple with anyone, especially not someone who isn't committed to me. I can easily get sex, tough if the guy can't and needs someone to help him.

Harsh but true.

West Midlands

But given that

Knock yourself out

Both ways ??

She's too busy in her personal life atm to be well and truely commited to playing or even meeting me for sex.

No commitment ie no emotional ties or any other apart from friendship and respect for each other.

That goes both ways.

"

She tells you she's too busy to meet you!

Doesn't mean she's not meeting someone else because there's no commitment we've established that

West Midlands

"I have several fuck buddies, none of them even care if i fuck anyone else or ask about them, well sometimes they ask for kinky details and that...

Mm that's a thought lol but I wanted to setup a swinging profile once I got to know them on here too lmao play as a couple haha . Mmm could be done

I refuse to play as a couple with anyone, especially not someone who isn't committed to me. I can easily get sex, tough if the guy can't and needs someone to help him.

Harsh but true."

Agreed ??

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

"

I love being the boss of me, no compromises.

West Midlands

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

I love being the boss of me, no compromises. "

Likewise

We both know that fb really means

I need you to get to couples and other females if you're bisexual and it's easier to get to them with you with zero commitment than by myself

Am I wrong?

But given that

Knock yourself out

Both ways ??

That goes both ways.

She tells you she's too busy to meet you!

Doesn't mean she's not meeting someone else because there's no commitment we've established that "

Lol fair point but its not like that atm she's going through some headache job searching etc so she's concentrating on that not having time to go and play

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

I need you to get to couples and other females if you're bisexual and it's easier to get to them with you with zero commitment than by myself

Am I wrong?"

Well no and yes I've dnt ok so far with out one here lol but since I coupled up obv got more attention lol but don't get me wrong I still get meets as a single too

West Midlands

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

Am I wrong?

Well no and yes I've dnt ok so far with out one here lol but since I coupled up obv got more attention lol but don't get me wrong I still get meets as a single too "

6 in 12 months

I've had 40 in 6 weeks

I rest my case M'lord Lmfao

West Midlands

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

Am I wrong?

Well no and yes I've dnt ok so far with out one here lol but since I coupled up obv got more attention lol but don't get me wrong I still get meets as a single too

6 in 12 months

I've had 40 in 6 weeks

I rest my case M'lord Lmfao "

Ok 12 in 12 months corrected

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

Am I wrong?

6 in 12 months

I've had 40 in 6 weeks

I rest my case M'lord Lmfao

Ok 12 in 12 months corrected

"

Tis much easier to get meets for ladies as you know ma'am lol

And seeing as I'm not exactly athletic packing a 10inch piece doesn't make it easy for me either lmao

It must be fun having a fuck buddie lol

Yes it's ok for you to find someone else. You don't really need someone else's approval or advice do you.

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

Am I wrong?"

"I love being the boss of me, no compromises.

Likewise

Am I wrong?"

Most of mine aren't too bad, they just wanna fuck me on a regular basis without commitment, i don't mind that.

But yeah had one guy want me to sleep with another woman in a 3sum and i'm straight and not into women, he knew this before we met. Then started trying to manipulate me by saying he did a MFM with me and he doesn't like guys (which is how i met him incidentally), but he never did anything with the guy and i never asked him to. Really great guy as well, and good looking, nice cock, good fuck but too pushy when it came to certain things, plus we weren't that sexually compatible once we got to know each other better.

No idea about meeting couples personally but i did suspect that the majority of fuck buddies who wanted to make couple profiles did want to make them so it would be easier for them to get sex and i didn't feel i would benefit from such an arrangement myself.

I have an "off the site" fab.

She is on the site but our time together is time alone. We have our separate profiles on here. We do not have a couples profile nor do we swing as a couple.

We do, however, compare notes lol.....had many a giggle over the messages we both get.

Openness is the key. Discuss with her...and if ok then go with it!

"It must be fun having a fuck buddie lol "

You'd make an awesome fuck buddy.

Yeah it can be fun having a friend who chats to you for no real reason and you fuck them when they have time for you, and even have guys who message you regularly on the spur of the moment just for sex.

"Hi ive got a couples account here with my fb but thing is atm she's going through some personal stuff where she's too busy to play etc would it be wrong if I look for another fb to swing with? Not like we are and official couple like bf gf we are just fb at end of the day.

That being said if anyone is interested let's chat lol "

You're not thinking of using the couples profile you've set up with her to swing with someone else? That would probably be a little insensitive...

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Harsh but true.

Agreed ??

Likewise

Am I wrong?"

So true in my experience..I fly solo

"Hi ive got a couples account here with my fb but thing is atm she's going through some personal stuff where she's too busy to play etc would it be wrong if I look for another fb to swing with? Not like we are and official couple like bf gf we are just fb at end of the day.

That being said if anyone is interested let's chat lol

You're not thinking of using the couples profile you've set up with her to swing with someone else? That would probably be a little insensitive..."

No lol I wouldn't do that

"It must be fun having a fuck buddie lol

Yeah it can be fun having a friend who chats to you for no real reason and you fuck them when they have time for you, and even have guys who message you regularly on the spur of the moment just for sex."

yes thanks and that sounds fun and to have someone to chat to and have loads of sex with

Surely if its only a fuck buddie you can do hat you like, its not a relationship its no strings sex, isn't that the point sex without the hassle and commitment?

How can it be wrong to get another fuck buddie, you can have as many as you like surely

"Surely if its only a fuck buddie you can do hat you like, its not a relationship its no strings sex, isn't that the point sex without the hassle and commitment?

How can it be wrong to get another fuck buddie, you can have as many as you like surely "

This

Yeah it can be fun having a friend who chats to you for no real reason and you fuck them when they have time for you, and even have guys who message you regularly on the spur of the moment just for sex.yes thanks and that sounds fun and to have someone to chat to and have loads of sex with "

Hope you find one some time soon to share your bush with.

Yeah it can be fun having a friend who chats to you for no real reason and you fuck them when they have time for you, and even have guys who message you regularly on the spur of the moment just for sex.yes thanks and that sounds fun and to have someone to chat to and have loads of sex with

Hope you find one some time soon to share your bush with."

YEs hope so to, lets see what fate got in store for me

» Add a new message to this topic