FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > am i time waster

am i time waster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please I seem to be getting a little abuse just lately I know I shouldn't take it personally, but if someone could read my profile and tell me if I am a time waster please.

I don't go around messaging random people and I even try to always reply even if it's a sorry I don't meet when its obvious my profile hasn't been read.

I love chatting going on cam and coming on the forum I just don't meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as I'm concerned as long as you aren't leading people on for ages before cancelling on them last minute then you can use the site as you see fit, whether that be browsing the forums and using chat or arranging 4 meets a day!

Enjoy it and ignore those who have a problem with the way you're doing things.

Read it seems straight enough nice pics (more bum shots may improve it ) so just block em and dnt be pressured im sure the idiots givin abuse arent the ones you wanna meet anyway so block! Good luck x

Any guys who chat to you intending to meet are wasting their time not yours.

If you wanted to make it absolutely clear you could add a 'but' in front of the not meet and add an 'only' in front of looking for couples. I think some guys don't read profiles anyway and it's probably these guys who are expecting something else? Also some guys think they are the big persuaders who can talk women into changing their mind (omg loads of guys like this on here haha) and they will ignore your profile because they think it means nothing.

Report them if they're abusive, then block and ignore them. Some guys just come on here to make themselves feel better about themselves, and it may include slagging women off or treating them like shit.

Sorry that should be "Any guys who chat to you intending to meet are wasting their time not you."

"Any guys who chat to you intending to meet are wasting their time not yours.

If you wanted to make it absolutely clear you could add a 'but' in front of the not meet and add an 'only' in front of looking for couples. I think some guys don't read profiles anyway and it's probably these guys who are expecting something else? Also some guys think they are the big persuaders who can talk women into changing their mind (omg loads of guys like this on here haha) and they will ignore your profile because they think it means nothing.

Report them if they're abusive, then block and ignore them. Some guys just come on here to make themselves feel better about themselves, and it may include slagging women off or treating them like shit."

Advice taken cheers hun

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I too am here mostly for the craic on the forums and don't send preemptive messages. If people think I'm a timewaster, then that's their problem not mine

You're welcome. Happy to help.

Know what it can be like on here some days.

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Your profile clearly says you are not meeting and are just there to chat and flirt so no you are not a timewaster. It is their fault for not taking 2 minutes to read your profile.

Just bloody noticed the person who had given me the latest abuse had put me in is status and said the town I live in

Report his profile, copy and paste his status into the report.

I did

I had a msg the other day off a man asking if id meet him ..I politely said no..I dont do spontaneous. .he said I should stick to facebook lol. Dickhead!

Yeh pretty much one of the messages I got

Just cos your on here doesn't mean we all have to fuck each other . Them people I'd block straight away

Thank you for your support feel better for knowing not everyone thinks the same

You've made things clear, any abuse is you recieve is wrong!

If you take men, couples etc off your 'looking for' list you won't show up on the searches. So much less mail.

If I'm honest I don't get heaps of mail lol

It's a good profile and makes things clear.

I would block everyone and stick to chatting on forums and cam. People ask to privately message you if they want and you can do the same to them.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Your profile clearly says you are not meeting and are just there to chat and flirt so no you are not a timewaster. It is their fault for not taking 2 minutes to read your profile. "

Took me 4 seconds

By *im1978Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Ignore it! It's blatantly clear that lots don't read profiles properly. Ours quite clearly states that we don't meet with people in our home city. Can you guess where 95% of the people who contact us are from? You guessed it!

"Ignore it! It's blatantly clear that lots don't read profiles properly. Ours quite clearly states that we don't meet with people in our home city. Can you guess where 95% of the people who contact us are from? You guessed it!"

A lot Idiots on here really isnt there

sheffield

"Ignore it! It's blatantly clear that lots don't read profiles properly. Ours quite clearly states that we don't meet with people in our home city. Can you guess where 95% of the people who contact us are from? You guessed it!

A lot Idiots on here really isnt there "

sheffield

"Ignore it! It's blatantly clear that lots don't read profiles properly. Ours quite clearly states that we don't meet with people in our home city. Can you guess where 95% of the people who contact us are from? You guessed it!

A lot Idiots on here really isnt there "

Oh yes!

"I would block everyone and stick to chatting on forums and cam. People ask to privately message you if they want and you can do the same to them. "

Don't get anything in your news feed then and I like to know who's being a twat locally

"I would block everyone and stick to chatting on forums and cam. People ask to privately message you if they want and you can do the same to them.

Don't get anything in your news feed then and I like to know who's being a twat locally "

Same lol

Well I'm proud to call U my best friend & I read your profile from the start & just remember that the good outweigh the bad

"Well I'm proud to call U my best friend & I read your profile from the start & just remember that the good outweigh the bad"

Thank you xxx

No.your profile says you arent meeting so no your not

Thanks again everyone glad I am not the only person who just enjoys the craic

"I would block everyone and stick to chatting on forums and cam. People ask to privately message you if they want and you can do the same to them.

Don't get anything in your news feed then and I like to know who's being a twat locally "

And you can't see if any single men have been perving over you,which is a bummer

"Please I seem to be getting a little abuse just lately I know I shouldn't take it personally, but if someone could read my profile and tell me if I am a time waster please.

I don't go around messaging random people and I even try to always reply even if it's a sorry I don't meet when its obvious my profile hasn't been read.

"

Looking at your sexy pictures doesn't waste my time x

Read profile and it says what it says on the tin and if guys can't understand the instructions they better get the help from off a woman

Well the profile is misleading, maibe takeaway that you have a couple profile instead and focus the time that you don't meet on your profile, you cant really blame anyone

"Well the profile is misleading, maibe takeaway that you have a couple profile instead and focus the time that you don't meet on your profile, you cant really blame anyone "

Sorry don't quite understand what your saying

"Well the profile is misleading, maibe takeaway that you have a couple profile instead and focus the time that you don't meet on your profile, you cant really blame anyone

Sorry don't quite understand what your saying "

YEs as you say you don't meet on your single profile but meet with the couples profile with your husband profile, so you do meet inaway ?

"Please I seem to be getting a little abuse just lately I know I shouldn't take it personally, but if someone could read my profile and tell me if I am a time waster please.

"

I wouldnt call you a timeswaster, but i would question why do you bother having a profile on your own if you dont meet. I mean you can do the whole chat and cam thing on your couples profile, cant u?

"Well the profile is misleading, maibe takeaway that you have a couple profile instead and focus the time that you don't meet on your profile, you cant really blame anyone

Sorry don't quite understand what your saying YEs as you say you don't meet on your single profile but meet with the couples profile with your husband profile, so you do meet inaway ?"

Ah yes I get you now sorry

I wouldnt call you a timeswaster, but i would question why do you bother having a profile on your own if you dont meet. I mean you can do the whole chat and cam thing on your couples profile, cant u?"

I can and I do occasionally go in the forums with the couples profile

I guess as my singles profile was started first I've not let it go

"I wouldnt call you a timeswaster, but i would question why do you bother having a profile on your own if you dont meet. I mean you can do the whole chat and cam thing on your couples profile, cant u?"

I wouldn't question that myself. She has one profile for not meeting and one for arranging meets, which if she used for chatting would get loads of offers of meets and then she would be a time waster if just chatting on here. Couldn't be more clear to me.

"I wouldnt call you a timeswaster, but i would question why do you bother having a profile on your own if you dont meet. I mean you can do the whole chat and cam thing on your couples profile, cant u?

I wouldn't question that myself. She has one profile for not meeting and one for arranging meets, which if she used for chatting would get loads of offers of meets and then she would be a time waster if just chatting on here. Couldn't be more clear to me."

I cant say i agree to be honest. Since when do we now need 1 profile for 'not meeting' and then one for meets?? Im buying her own response which is that the singles profile existed first but the fact she still uses it is bound to elicit the odd 'time waster' accusation. I dont agree that she is a time waster but i cant see how shes being called that

Sorry don't quite understand what your saying YEs as you say you don't meet on your single profile but meet with the couples profile with your husband profile, so you do meet inaway ?

Ah yes I get you now sorry "

Nice one

"I wouldnt call you a timeswaster, but i would question why do you bother having a profile on your own if you dont meet. I mean you can do the whole chat and cam thing on your couples profile, cant u?

I wouldn't question that myself. She has one profile for not meeting and one for arranging meets, which if she used for chatting would get loads of offers of meets and then she would be a time waster if just chatting on here. Couldn't be more clear to me.

I cant say i agree to be honest. Since when do we now need 1 profile for 'not meeting' and then one for meets?? Im buying her own response which is that the singles profile existed first but the fact she still uses it is bound to elicit the odd 'time waster' accusation. I dont agree that she is a time waster but i cant see how shes being called that"

Just giving my side of what it looks like.

If a profile says it's meeting and i messaged that profile for a meet then i would expect meets to be on offer (within reason obviously). If one says it isn't then i would not expect a meet to be on offer.

Seems pretty clear to me.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We do get called time wasters occasionally but if people read our profile and, more importantly, had the intelligence to understand it, would know what we want from this site...so in essence they are wasting our time by contacting in the first place. Sadly when we point this out to them they don't understand.

"We do get called time wasters occasionally but if people read our profile and, more importantly, had the intelligence to understand it, would know what we want from this site...so in essence they are wasting our time by contacting in the first place. Sadly when we point this out to them they don't understand."

Yes feel I may have to just block the people who obviously haven'tread my profile from now one saving mine and thier time

» Add a new message to this topic