FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > slap n slop

slap n slop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy"

just going to get my paint brush to test this out

"Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy

just going to get my paint brush to test this out "

Hahaha now I know what they are doing in the dark, and what the smell is in there haha.

harrow

"Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy

Hahaha now I know what they are doing in the dark, and what the smell is in there haha.

"

im pretty sure its not painting

im pretty sure its not painting "

Gonna take a torch next time..I'll let you know ha .

harrow

Gonna take a torch next time..I'll let you know ha . "

you may just live to regret that lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy"
im a decorator and the paste bucket always makes me laugh

Gonna take a torch next time..I'll let you know ha .

you may just live to regret that lol"

Haha good point..I think ignorance is bliss with the dark room lol. I'm always the one at the back hiding under the bench giggling..scares the hell out of me not knowing what body part belongs to who lol.

"Painting the bathroom and the sound of the paint brush on the wall is strangely reminding me of the dark room at abfabs..slap slap slop slop lol. Darcy im a decorator and the paste bucket always makes me laugh "

Oh my god..not an American pie moment with the paste? Haha. Darcy

» Add a new message to this topic