FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > All bi fem orgy

All bi fem orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kay and I have been chatting about fantasies and she's let slip she would love an all bi fem orgy with no men at all but would wanna film it or take pics for me when i get home !!!

Any ladies in the south east / Essex vicinity interested in making this happen ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

i like it

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Kay and I have been chatting about fantasies and she's let slip she would love an all bi fem orgy with no men at all but would wanna film it or take pics for me when i get home !!!

Any ladies in the south east / Essex vicinity interested in making this happen ???"

Easily solved: Go to gay clubs and pubs and get friendly with the lesbians . . . You're welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Kay and I have been chatting about fantasies and she's let slip she would love an all bi fem orgy with no men at all but would wanna film it or take pics for me when i get home !!!

Any ladies in the south east / Essex vicinity interested in making this happen ???

Easily solved: Go to gay clubs and pubs and get friendly with the lesbians . . . You're welcome"

That's actually not as easy as it sounds. Generally lesbians see bi women as the lower of the low. Not all but alot and yes I know from experience after many many years on the gay scene. Trust me stick with the swinging scene where bi females are the top of the good chain. Lots of clubs have started this now. Amour in Manchester has a regular female only session. Enjoy!

I'd be interested.. but no filming or photographing.

"I'd be interested.. but no filming or photographing."

I imagine many possible participants would feel like this. They would be interested for their own enjoyment not to make a video for you/ the Internet.

Leicester

Easily solved: Go to gay clubs and pubs and get friendly with the lesbians . . . You're welcome

That's actually not as easy as it sounds. Generally lesbians see bi women as the lower of the low. Not all but alot and yes I know from experience after many many years on the gay scene. Trust me stick with the swinging scene where bi females are the top of the good chain. Lots of clubs have started this now. Amour in Manchester has a regular female only session. Enjoy!"

I'll bow to your superior knowledge as I've been told by transvestites that gay men (who don't dress, obviously) have a similar attitude to them.

That's actually not as easy as it sounds. Generally lesbians see bi women as the lower of the low. Not all but alot and yes I know from experience after many many years on the gay scene. Trust me stick with the swinging scene where bi females are the top of the good chain. Lots of clubs have started this now. Amour in Manchester has a regular female only session. Enjoy!

I'll bow to your superior knowledge as I've been told by transvestites that gay men (who don't dress, obviously) have a similar attitude to them."

Gay men simply don't dress. Non that I've met anyhow.

Gay men don't think much of dressers and see bi guys as greedy.

Leicester

I'll bow to your superior knowledge as I've been told by transvestites that gay men (who don't dress, obviously) have a similar attitude to them.

Gay men simply don't dress. Non that I've met anyhow.

Gay men don't think much of dressers and see bi guys as greedy. "

Yeah, I was just trying to make it simpler for the 'you're a gay man in a frock' brigade to understand.

Any ladies in the south east / Essex vicinity interested in making this happen ???"

Sounds like a dream.....make it happen!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Id be up for that but too far away

» Add a new message to this topic