FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Courtesy

Courtesy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are some numpties on here. Why do people put on their profiles "please read profile fully before contacting us" but then don't extend that same courtesy to others ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are some numpties on here. Why do people put on their profiles "please read profile fully before contacting us" but then don't extend that same courtesy to others ?"

Urmmm because there numpties

Yes and 99 % of them don't reply, even tho you read the profile lol, so doesn't matter if you do or not

"There are some numpties on here. Why do people put on their profiles "please read profile fully before contacting us" but then don't extend that same courtesy to others ?"

Don't they??

any message i get i look at profiles before replying and any messages i send i do the same

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

They are not as annoying as the people who request a face pic, and then don't reply once you've sent it! Grow some balls and just say No Thanks!

[Removed by poster at 10/03/15 13:59:29]

"There are some numpties on here. Why do people put on their profiles "please read profile fully before contacting us" but then don't extend that same courtesy to others ?

Urmmm because there numpties "

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

"Yes and 99 % of them don't reply, even tho you read the profile lol, so doesn't matter if you do or not "
oh yea

"They are not as annoying as the people who request a face pic, and then don't reply once you've sent it! Grow some balls and just say No Thanks! "

that is a fair point, I would prefer a no thanks after attaching a pic rather than being ignored, just out of politeness.

But then on the other hand they may have received abuse from other people before for sending a polite no thanks, so they may find that they get less abuse from just deleting the message.

» Add a new message to this topic