FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Elusive cuck couples

Elusive cuck couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many couples advertise on here as cuclold, and certainly are not. Where are all the cuckold couples and hotwifes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

many couples on here aren't even real couples.

cuckold can be many things btw.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hotwife couple here but certainly not the cuck type couple. There's quite a few of both types actually.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"Many couples advertise on here as cuclold, and certainly are not. Where are all the cuckold couples and hotwifes? "

How do you know they're not? Genuine question

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm single searching for a cuckold husband

Sighs ??

Many guys advertise wanting to meet cuckold couples for cuckold relationships, in 3 years we've met exactly zero suitable guys.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well I would love to help, but it reads as though you are only looking for black guys. I totally respect your right to have that preference, but it does substantially reduce the pool of men that can help you to fulfil your fantasy

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

im sure your find the term cuckold couple, has a different meaning for every single couple that practice it , can it be your expectations are out of kilter with everyone else's ?

By *aughty_duoXXXCouple  over a year ago

Essex

We agree you need to be clear what your expectations are. We are very definitely a cuckold couple but our ideas might be different from others.

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Many couples advertise on here as cuclold, and certainly are not. Where are all the cuckold couples and hotwifes? "

Many men advertise on here as bulls, and certainly are not. Where are all the bulls for us cuckold couples?

;)

"Well I would love to help, but it reads as though you are only looking for black guys. I totally respect your right to have that preference, but it does substantially reduce the pool of men that can help you to fulfil your fantasy "

Mind you, the facts that you're to young,part of a couple, don't have any pics and live miles away doesn't add to your prospects either....

"many couples on here aren't even real couples.

cuckold can be many things btw."

Many couples on here aren't even couples

Yes I know, would be nice with a creampie hotwife couple with the hubby watching and then cleans her up

How do you define cuckold personally?

There are lots of different ways of doing cuck.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Imagine if there was only one way to swing, or for cuckolds? It wouldn't work and would be tedious.

This lifestyle is all about different people, their interests, sometimes pushing boundaries and partly dependent upon who they're meeting with too, and their interests.

If the op knows what he's after, then he either needs to continue his efforts with that, or consider some flexibility if he finds people he likes that want something a little different - otherwise he'll just let them pass him by.

Prescribed methodologies for lifestyles won't work, if you're human.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

hotwife couple here, certainly not the "expected" cuck stereotype. Try humilating me, ha, no chance.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

^well that's a paraphrase if we did ever see one, doesn't quite describe us as like others we have our diversities, nevertheless a decent effort.

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I guess we are best described as being half way between a cuck and hotwife couple. We love all the fun of the fair but without the humiliation & gimp masks etc.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Many couples advertise on here as cuclold, and certainly are not. Where are all the cuckold couples and hotwifes?

How do you define cuckold personally?

There are lots of different ways of doing cuck."

This is so true. I have met three couples who are cuckold but in extremely different ways. The only common thread was that the husband loved to watch.

"I guess we are best described as being half way between a cuck and hotwife couple. We love all the fun of the fair but without the humiliation & gimp masks etc."

We do 'the gimp masks' (aka the BDSM, bondage, toys, etc) but without the humiliation.

Just another way of doing things.

"Many guys advertise wanting to meet cuckold couples for cuckold relationships, in 3 years we've met exactly zero suitable guys."

So, so true.

"I guess we are best described as being half way between a cuck and hotwife couple. We love all the fun of the fair but without the humiliation & gimp masks etc."

Similar to us but some bdsm and mild humilation

"I guess we are best described as being half way between a cuck and hotwife couple. We love all the fun of the fair but without the humiliation & gimp masks etc.

Similar to us but some bdsm and mild humilation"

By *unDeeCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 17/03/15 22:43:40]

By *unDeeCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Then there is ones own needs changing. I fantasise about watching my wife with another man. Often I fantasise about clean-up but not always. Sometimes humiliation, sometimes not.

"Many guys advertise wanting to meet cuckold couples for cuckold relationships, in 3 years we've met exactly zero suitable guys."

» Add a new message to this topic