FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shocked!

Shocked!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We can't believe what we have just read on a couples profile! They basically want to meet random guys for bareback sex, however the wife of the couple is also not using any contraception or birth control as they find it a huge turn on that she could be inpregnated by one of these random men!!!

We always say "everyone to their own" but our jaws were both hanging whilst reading this lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more months...you ain't seen nothing yet!

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We can not understand that as well who want,s another man,s child

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very true , once spoke to a woman , who want to get pregant on here by fucking as many blokes as she could , but she wasn't bother who the father was , the more the merry was her catch line

xxxx

She may have an abortion fetish

"You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more months...you ain't seen nothing yet! "

We've been here on and off for three years now

It was the risks involved that we found the most shocking. How would you explain this one on a future Jeremy Kyle show!!! lol

"You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more months...you ain't seen nothing yet!

It was the risks involved that we found the most shocking. How would you explain this one on a future Jeremy Kyle show!!! lol "

I don't think JKs budget would stretch to that many DNA tests

The more shocking thing is they're probably not short of offers!

"You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more months...you ain't seen nothing yet!

It was the risks involved that we found the most shocking. How would you explain this one on a future Jeremy Kyle show!!! lol

I don't think JKs budget would stretch to that many DNA tests "

Ahh but you know how he likes an update show, I reckon he could have a good few seasons worth from these guys

"You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more months...you ain't seen nothing yet! "

Disgusting way to bring a child into the world. Each to their own indeed but how can you justify a child not having their real father in their life because of mummys sex fetish??!!

Thinking about it maybe they have written this on their profile as they knew that some soppy pollock may actually believe it and start a thread on the forums about it, thus getting the desired effect as surely no one would actually do something like this!! More fool us!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think that scenario is particularly selfish and ignorant.

"Thinking about it maybe they have written this on their profile as they knew that some soppy pollock may actually believe it and start a thread on the forums about it, thus getting the desired effect as surely no one would actually do something like this!! More fool us!! "

Some do it for real. It's vile.

You're not fools at all. x

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"We can't believe what we have just read on a couples profile! They basically want to meet random guys for bareback sex, however the wife of the couple is also not using any contraception or birth control as they find it a huge turn on that she could be inpregnated by one of these random men!!!

We always say "everyone to their own" but our jaws were both hanging whilst reading this lol

"

A good friend's jaw dropped when she found out that I have sex with relative strangers in swinging clubs; she is soooo silly

"Thinking about it maybe they have written this on their profile as they knew that some soppy pollock may actually believe it and start a thread on the forums about it, thus getting the desired effect as surely no one would actually do something like this!! More fool us!!

Some do it for real. It's vile.

You're not fools at all. x"

Oh we have our moments lol but thankyou xxx

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Think that disgusting bringing child into world like that not knowing their father but everyone to their own I say

Shocking yes, but also a great filter to avoid couples like this

Even now we still find ourselves shocked at some peoples sexual practices

Maybe her other half can't give her a baby so they don't care who as long as they get one . I have read this in my mags woman doing this on site like this.

Hopefully this is just a fantasy and nothing more that helps the couple in their own play.

If it was real, of course most of us would agree it was selfish and irresponsible.

sheer stupidity also - diseases, STI's, possible genetic problems...the list is endless on the the reasons why this is sooo wrong....

"Maybe her other half can't give her a baby so they don't care who as long as they get one . I have read this in my mags woman doing this on site like this."

Cher - All I wanna do is make love to you is a romanticised version of the same story. But everyone loved that song...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Not something id entertain but it is a very real sexial fetish called Breeding, its more common than you realise, I lost count of the number of guys tht have during messages asked to get me pregnant over the years, most just arent as honest about it in their profile as this couple were. Good that they are in a way as you now can avoid them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe her other half can't give her a baby so they don't care who as long as they get one . I have read this in my mags woman doing this on site like this.

Cher - All I wanna do is make love to you is a romanticised version of the same story. But everyone loved that song..."

That's true but lots of people loved Delilah too.

"Maybe her other half can't give her a baby so they don't care who as long as they get one . I have read this in my mags woman doing this on site like this.

Cher - All I wanna do is make love to you is a romanticised version of the same story. But everyone loved that song..."

was Heart .lol I think ... One night of lust is all we new .....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Cher - All I wanna do is make love to you is a romanticised version of the same story. But everyone loved that song...

That's true but lots of people loved

Delilah too. "

Why? Why? Why?

Cher - All I wanna do is make love to you is a romanticised version of the same story. But everyone loved that song... was Heart .lol I think ... One night of lust is all we new ..... "

you are correct. They sound the same to me

It's just a thought, but she may well not be able to get pregnant. One of my partners and I occasionally fuck around with breeding fetish type talk, where he tells me about how he's going to get me pregnant by fucking me without a condom and all the rest of it.

However, I am sterilised and so now can't have children. It's just a fantasy.

Doesn't mean I'll bareback with random guys of course - but each to their own. But they might not be *quite* as irresponsible as you think.

Attention seekers and its worked lol.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We've been asked to "facilitate" a couples pregnancy scare fetish which we declined, made me feel physically sick tbh.

Him.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Please add Ace of Base's All that she wants to the soundtrack for this thread.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've seen this a few times .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's true but lots of people loved

Delilah too.

Why? Why? Why? "

she stood there laughing.

"We can't believe what we have just read on a couples profile! They basically want to meet random guys for bareback sex, however the wife of the couple is also not using any contraception or birth control as they find it a huge turn on that she could be inpregnated by one of these random men!!!

"

"You've only been here a few months that's why you're shocked. Give it a couple more

months...you ain't seen nothing yet! "

so sad isn't it, wonder how the poor unborn child will fare with the std's

I know someone who husband was too old so she shagged as many as she could to get pregnant.

When she did she then said we was all judgemental as she shagged 15 guys and didn't know which one it was

It wasn't that what annoyed me was the fact neither of them worked for years and no intention to

So bringing up a child on benefits

alright if the men are good looking and intelligent.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"So bringing up a child on benefits "

Keep paying your taxes, folks.....!!!

some things make me shudder - and not in a good way Sx

"alright if the men are good looking and intelligent."

Not sure an intelligent guy would even entertain the idea!!

I agree

"alright if the men are good looking and intelligent.

Not sure an intelligent guy would even entertain the idea!!"

#

this

Not sure an intelligent guy would even entertain the idea!!"

Oh you would be surprised.

well. im sure they wont be short on offers, we have had a few guys message saying they want to get me pregnant. I think they think its the better way to ask for bb. very very stupid idea though

iv had bareback sex with two doctors, one who was married and on another site.

not recently though and have been tested since, but it is risky.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"iv had bareback sex with two doctors, one who was married and on another site."

Just need the surgeon and the astronaught to complete the set, we're just needing the astronaught.

"Disgusting way to bring a child into the world. Each to their own indeed but how can you justify a child not having their real father in their life because of mummys sex fetish??!! "

It's a couple, not a single female.

"Disgusting way to bring a child into the world. Each to their own indeed but how can you justify a child not having their real father in their life because of mummys sex fetish??!!

It's a couple, not a single female."

Real father?

Irrespective of the source or donor, or the cirrcumstances of conception, surely the partner that helps to raise the child is the real one?

Before we get into the child has a right to know argument, the donor has no right to be called the real father if he casually chucked his spunk up someone.

"Disgusting way to bring a child into the world. Each to their own indeed but how can you justify a child not having their real father in their life because of mummys sex fetish??!!

It's a couple, not a single female.

Real father?

Irrespective of the source or donor, or the cirrcumstances of conception, surely the partner that helps to raise the child is the real one?

Before we get into the child has a right to know argument, the donor has no right to be called the real father if he casually chucked his spunk up someone."

He said mummys sex fetish, blaming this exclusively on the female half of a couple. That's what i had a problem with.

I hate that sexual reproduction (and the effects of that) are often blamed on the female, that's all. Big bug bear of mine as a single parent.

Theres a local couple to us - shes 30+weeks pregnant and they recently posted a meet wanting bareback sex between her and the guy, not a shock she got her "filling" :/ poor kid!

You've not received the messages from men asking if they can get you pregnant then lol

"iv had bareback sex with two doctors, one who was married and on another site.

Just need the surgeon and the astronaught to complete the set, we're just needing the astronaught. "

Inteligent people still do stupid things sometimes.

"She may have an abortion fetish

"

Now that is sick!

Shame the couple didn't live near me. I recon they would like a creampie clean up meet lol

After reading all these posts i can only come to one conclusion. ........... holy fucking shit what a world .

By *in man 84Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Seen there profile before. Found it very strange no it can be a turn on to potential get an STD. But if I remember they have a lot of verification.

"Hopefully this is just a fantasy and nothing more that helps the couple in their own play.

If it was real, of course most of us would agree it was selfish and irresponsible."

Couple? Really?

I would rather get sterilised than have bareback sex with someone from here

Are we really that surprised? Fab is a cross section of the general public and there are so many people out there with less than ideal morals. Without them the Jeremy Kyle show would be obsolete

"Are we really that surprised? Fab is a cross section of the general public and there are so many people out there with less than ideal morals. Without them the Jeremy Kyle show would be obsolete "

And if that were to happen I'd have nothing to do with my weekday mornings!

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Not sure an intelligent guy would even entertain the idea!!

Oh you would be surprised. "

Nothing on here surprises me any more lol

"Are we really that surprised? Fab is a cross section of the general public and there are so many people out there with less than ideal morals. Without them the Jeremy Kyle show would be obsolete

And if that were to happen I'd have nothing to do with my weekday mornings! "

Again. Couple, really?

"Again. Couple, really?"

What do you mean?

I mean I've seen profiles that say this kind of thing. Usually unverified "couples", or more commonly called "a wanking man".

By *ral.steveMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

It's cheaper than very expensive I.V.F

"It's cheaper than very expensive I.V.F"

yes, what a waste of money that is.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"It's cheaper than very expensive I.V.F

yes, what a waste of money that is."

Not if you are desperate for a child.... You would consider it money well spent...

Not if you are desperate for a child.... You would consider it money well spent..."

why pay for it if you can get it for nothing though. people get pregnant from one night stands all the time and always have, not saying its right but its not that terrible either.

By *inkyNGotchaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 11/03/15 12:08:09]

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"

We have a great way of dealing with this: If they're verified, we block everyone who is on the their veri list as well as them.

Not if you are desperate for a child.... You would consider it money well spent...

why pay for it if you can get it for nothing though. people get pregnant from one night stands all the time and always have, not saying its right but its not that terrible either."

Yeah you can get it for free, along with diseases, STD's, genetic diseases etc, what a stupid thing to say!

IVF isn't all about sticking eggs into a woman, the cost is to cover the screening for any health defects of the donor, the extraction of eggs, freezing the sperm etc, which is why it costs so much.

If you wanna get pregnant by someone you've met on a swingers site who could pass on STD's, diseases etc which could harm an unborn child, you go ahead and do that, there's other people who aren't as selfish...

Let them get on with it, as long they dont come near me, i dont give a shit.

Her

why pay for it if you can get it for nothing though. people get pregnant from one night stands all the time and always have, not saying its right but its not that terrible either.

Yeah you can get it for free, along with diseases, STD's, genetic diseases etc, what a stupid thing to say!

IVF isn't all about sticking eggs into a woman, the cost is to cover the screening for any health defects of the donor, the extraction of eggs, freezing the sperm etc, which is why it costs so much.

If you wanna get pregnant by someone you've met on a swingers site who could pass on STD's, diseases etc which could harm an unborn child, you go ahead and do that, there's other people who aren't as selfish... "

Except not everyone catches STDs and they are treatable unless you are thinking of HIV which is much worst.

As for screening the donor for health defects, how many people are there who have serious health problems, not that many and nobody knows when or if they will become ill or when they will die, so that seems to me a bit stupid.

If you wanna get pregnant by someone you've met on a swingers site who could pass on STD's, diseases etc which could harm an unborn child, you go ahead and do that, there's other people who aren't as selfish...

Except not everyone catches STDs and they are treatable unless you are thinking of HIV which is much worst.

As for screening the donor for health defects, how many people are there who have serious health problems, not that many and nobody knows when or if they will become ill or when they will die, so that seems to me a bit stupid."

I'm not thinking of HIV, I'm talking about STD's that women can catch that have no symptoms, like gonorrhoea. Yes it might be easy to treat but it can cause harm to the baby if left too long without treatment.

And yes there are loads of people with serious health problems. If you wanted to donate your eggs and found out you had a heart condition, then you wouldn't be allowed to donate.

Why pay the price of damaging your baby's health just so you can save a few quid?

» Add a new message to this topic