FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WTF! Friday?

WTF! Friday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hreescompany! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bury

WTF Friday!! After copious measures of vodka I yet again succumbed to the beer goggles and woke up Saturday slightly embarrassed at the company I kept the night before in the club, don't get me wrong it's not like I think I'm perfect but I know the type of guys I would normally play with, and def those that I won't! I guess by posting this I'm hoping you'll say "hey, we've all been there" because I'm still having flashbacks now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WTF Friday!! After copious measures of vodka I yet again succumbed to the beer goggles and woke up Saturday slightly embarrassed at the company I kept the night before in the club, don't get me wrong it's not like I think I'm perfect but I know the type of guys I would normally play with, and def those that I won't! I guess by posting this I'm hoping you'll say "hey, we've all been there" because I'm still having flashbacks now lol "

They will all like this post, then ...

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hope they are not on here.

"WTF Friday!! After copious measures of vodka I yet again succumbed to the beer goggles and woke up Saturday slightly embarrassed at the company I kept the night before in the club, don't get me wrong it's not like I think I'm perfect but I know the type of guys I would normally play with, and def those that I won't! I guess by posting this I'm hoping you'll say "hey, we've all been there" because I'm still having flashbacks now lol "

By posting this you're hoping we'll all say we've been there? Nope most of us haven;t started threads slagging off playmates in such a crass manner.

Stay classy

And you probably need to take a look at how you play if you get so pissed you wake up in this situation

Thank you for an insight into how you like to play. Duly noted.

"And you probably need to take a look at how you play if you get so pissed you wake up in this situation"

This

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"And you probably need to take a look at how you play if you get so pissed you wake up in this situation

This "

yup

Well that's a bit shitty of you!!!!

Two reflections of self in one post good work.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Yep, done it in the dim and distantish past...as someone once said, "I've never slept with an ugly man, but by Christ I've woken up with one or two"...and probably they were thinking same about me

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

No we have never ' been there'... Seeing people so rat arsed on booze dont appeal to us at all.. Luckely it's not a thing we see much but not attractive at all when we do.. Many we know avoid such situations. Being pissed when at clubs , to us don't mix... Total no no and looks awfull!

Bury

What, so noone ever had a little too much the night before?? Honestly it wasnt even a name and shame it was an observation on how it would be better not to drink so much! What perfect lives you all must lead to have never regretted a single thing! Seems you are the judgemental ones, not I!

"What, so noone ever had a little too much the night before?? Honestly it wasnt even a name and shame it was an observation on how it would be better not to drink so much! What perfect lives you all must lead to have never regretted a single thing! Seems you are the judgemental ones, not I! "

I think the judgmental angle came from the fact that you were beyond it, regret it and have stated publicly that you regret it. Those who were present might well be feeling a bit hurt. Many of us, I am sure, have done things we regret but most take at least a little bit of personal responsibility not to try to put the others down afterwards. I think that was where most of us were coming from. I am far from perfect and do understand your position but it does just seem wrong to go public.

I saw the post as:

I was that hammered my judgement went out of the window and I pulled.

He was a minger I wouldn't have otherwise given the time of day to.

I don't care if he reads this.

It is all open to interpretation I guess.

Bury

"What, so noone ever had a little too much the night before?? Honestly it wasnt even a name and shame it was an observation on how it would be better not to drink so much! What perfect lives you all must lead to have never regretted a single thing! Seems you are the judgemental ones, not I!

I think the judgmental angle came from the fact that you were beyond it, regret it and have stated publicly that you regret it. Those who were present might well be feeling a bit hurt. Many of us, I am sure, have done things we regret but most take at least a little bit of personal responsibility not to try to put the others down afterwards. I think that was where most of us were coming from. I am far from perfect and do understand your position but it does just seem wrong to go public. "

Fair enough,I could of worded it better, I appreciate the fact you read between the lines!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've been there OP. Although I never regretted the men I hooked up with (hey, I'm no oil painting myself), I have regretted my behaviour. My consumption has reduced somewhat.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope never thankfully. Never fuck when d*unk. One of my rules of life. Along with don't wear heels you can't run in and always wear matching lingerie.

I have many.

Never been in that position and never will, and if the other party reads this, they're going to feel just dandy

» Add a new message to this topic