FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > up their own arse

up their own arse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wokingham

Seems to me there are certain posters I cant help but warm to and others that just make me cringe ! is it me or has anyone else noticed that there is a certain type of woman on here that are often more opinionated, defensive and sometimes aggressive on some forum threads than others.

Each to their own of course but having a vagina and being the target of a stream of desperate guys willing to bash out one in anything and anybody doesn't make you 'gods gift' and certainly doesn't make you special.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not just some women, men and couples can be the same..

Wokingham

[Removed by poster at 09/03/15 17:05:29]

"It's not just some women, men and couples can be the same..

Sorry - yes i didn't mean to be pointing my comments at a particular sex"

Nice back peddling. Your opening post is very clearly aimed at women

Anyway, take it someone got knocked back?

Wokingham

Sorry - yes i didn't mean to be pointing my comments at a particular sex

Nice back peddling. Your opening post is very clearly aimed at women "

Thanks - i guess the Vagina comment gave that away.. but what i meant to respond was sure it can apply to men and couples too..

"Anyway, take it someone got knocked back?"

Wokingham

"Anyway, take it someone got knocked back?"

I'm a single guy on here.. if i posted a rant every time i got knocked back then i'd have sore fingers rather than just a sore wrist.

Rejection can be a cruel mistress sometimes.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Opinions are simply that

Opinions

Agree or disagree

Simple really

What I perceive to be aggressive will differ from others opinions

It's all relative and unimportant in the grand scheme of things especially when few people change their mind or behaviour

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Forums reflect life, by which I mean some people will be more laid back, others more argumentative, what I do notice is that the women on here will more then likely speak up if something pisses them off whereas a great deal of men just like to nod and agree and kiss arse coz they think it'll help them get their dick wet..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Well the hurt is strong in this one!

Looking forward to seeing the backtrack dance... Oh it's already started

I think OP is implying women who post on threads not women he messages. I may be wrong but that's how I read it.

Wokingham

"I think OP is implying women who post on threads not women he messages. I may be wrong but that's how I read it.

"

Thank you Kimmy .. at least someone can read !

West Midlands

"Forums reflect life, by which I mean some people will be more laid back, others more argumentative, what I do notice is that the women on here will more then likely speak up if something pisses them off whereas a great deal of men just like to nod and agree and kiss arse coz they think it'll help them get their dick wet.. "

It's not easy being wonderful. We're so far up our own backsides we can't do anal sex due to lack of space.

Sorry - yes i didn't mean to be pointing my comments at a particular sex

Nice back peddling. Your opening post is very clearly aimed at women "

lol

Wokingham

"Forums reflect life, by which I mean some people will be more laid back, others more argumentative, what I do notice is that the women on here will more then likely speak up if something pisses them off whereas a great deal of men just like to nod and agree and kiss arse coz they think it'll help them get their dick wet.. "

i guess that just creates a spiral affect of certain woman having more of a attitude because some desperate fucker is always pandering to them.

"It's not just some women, men and couples can be the same.."

This

"Seems to me there are certain posters I cant help but warm to and others that just make me cringe ! is it me or has anyone else noticed that there is a certain type of woman on here that are often more opinionated, defensive and sometimes aggressive on some forum threads than others.

Each to their own of course but having a vagina and being the target of a stream of desperate guys willing to bash out one in anything and anybody doesn't make you 'gods gift' and certainly doesn't make you special.

"

Can't really see the point you are trying to make? Is it that, God forbid, some women voice opinions that you're not comfortable with? Getting ideas above their "unspecial" Station??? Perhaps they need a slap or a putting in their place?

Wokingham

"It's not easy being wonderful. We're so far up our own backsides we can't do anal sex due to lack of space."

if there were an opinion poll then im sure you guys would come out high in the wonderful stakes. im talking about the ones who clearly wouldnt .

I really dont give a flying rat's arse what people on here who haven't met me think of me. Those that have met me know I'm up my own arse, and really enjoying the experience!

Equal opportunities

Men can be the same and have opinions, why can't women?

West Midlands

"It's not easy being wonderful. We're so far up our own backsides we can't do anal sex due to lack of space."

Awesome you are

What she's said

This ^^

Plus there are some people that you wish would just shut up and let it go!!

Wokingham

"Seems to me there are certain posters I cant help but warm to and others that just make me cringe ! is it me or has anyone else noticed that there is a certain type of woman on here that are often more opinionated, defensive and sometimes aggressive on some forum threads than others.

Can't really see the point you are trying to make? Is it that, God forbid, some women voice opinions that you're not comfortable with? Getting ideas above their "unspecial" Station??? Perhaps they need a slap or a putting in their place? "

The point im making isnt about opinions. we all have them and im making mine now ! the point is about overtly defensive and aggressive responses which primarily are from a certain type on here. or thats how i see it anyway

"

It's only opinions..well that's how I look at the posts anyway.

from the vagina part of the couple.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's down to the old thing that we may have a few things in common - a more open minded attitude to sex - but this doesn't necessarily mean that we're all similar and bound to get on.

I think if you spot someone that you've realised you don't particularly envisage ever becoming best mates with, in the forum or elsewhere, it's probably smart just to skip over their posts.

It's not you, potentially not even them, it's just that we're all different. Obviously if someone is obnoxious and disrespectful towards others, then it's a bit different. I sometimes post as if things are facts, when it's just an opinion - I can see that I'd potentially come across as either misguided, naive, stupid or inconsiderate. A lot of the time for me it's just about lack of time, so a shorter post is better than one that's truncated with all of the limitations to what I'm saying. Maybe that's true of others too?

It's usually, in my opinion, worth giving others the benefit of the doubt. We don't know what's been happening for them. But it's worth taking a decision to avoid some people, if we realise that they're unlikely to post stuff we'll find uplifting.

As with swinging in general, the forums can be treated similarly, where it's worth taking a break, if it gives us more hassle than we're getting satisfaction in return etc.

Wokingham

"

It's only opinions..well that's how I look at the posts anyway.

from the vagina part of the couple. "

see there are some you just cant help but warm to

Forum Mod

"

What a pleasant post,were you expecting a rush of love from the forum women you aimed it to?