FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not that it bothers us...

Not that it bothers us...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fuck em all... We apparently ain't good enough to meet.... Had the weekend kid free and care free, can accommodate in nice big house, always respected everyone we messaged.... Yet.... Well fuck nows... Never got a reason as to why we are unsuitable to every single couple in the south West

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its always the way! When you're not free to meet everyone will want a piece of you

Always works that way unfortunately. Next weekend you will get offers but no babysitters it has happened to us in the past

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Its always the way! When you're not free to meet everyone will want a piece of you "

We just think some people are over fucking snobby.... Maybe because we have kids,?? Maybe.... Most probably the th no we're some sort of chavvy bastards m... But we are not, plumber and mental health nurse.... We think ourselves as proper people, ... I think or I'm guessing there ain't actually one single couple this side of the south West that is actively looking, we tick many boxes for some yet get ignored and blocked everytime

I'm thinking it bothers you enough to start a thread.

Next time you're both free maybe attend a club instead, that way you can meet people face to face which is way easier and have fun at the same time.

Sniff sniff....I smell shite!!

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I'm thinking it bothers you enough to start a thread.

Next time you're both free maybe attend a club instead, that way you can meet people face to face which is way easier and have fun at the same time."

Threads.... Just fucking funny in our book

Shit given-0

You seem very angry about this Op, your tone appears quite aggressive in this thread and your profile status.

Instead of waiting on other people, go out and find your own Fun, you had a night free so you could have arranged a club visit.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You do seem quite aggressive OP.

For many couples the fact that you do not live together could be an issue - I know a few couples who will not meet fuck buddies - nothing to do with your jobs, kids or anything else...

I'm on fab for fun, and some light hearted enjoyment... don't like angry sounding people. Also the lack of fella pics on a couple profile would be a no go for me. There are loads of threads on how to get meets.

"Shit given-0"

Obviously shits are given seeing as you posted a thread about it, if no shits were given then you wouldn't have posted a thread and status about it

taxi!!

Great way to get meets not

"Great way to get meets not"

you've had 8 meets in the space of time you've been here, what are you whinging for?

"Great way to get meets not

you've had 8 meets in the space of time you've been here, what are you whinging for? "

I think he was talking to the OP and pointing out their attitude is a massive turn off

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Perhaps its the sense of entitlement you seem to express all this reads as to me is "were free and want a meet so everyone else should be" unfortunately other people have jobs and families that prevent them from meeting too you know

Yes juicy

"Yes juicy "

oops! sorry i do apologise!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Maybe not leave things to the last minute next time and arrange a meet a couple of weeks in advance when you know you'll have a free weekend. Hope it works out better next time.

I know if you were local to us and we noticed your status we would block you straight away. People are on here for fun not drama.

Maybe everyone had plans all ready in place for this weekend or possibly they didn't find you attractive when you messaged them. Only they know the reason. Whinging about it isn't going to get you a meet, if anything it will put others off from meeting you.

york

"I know if you were local to us and we noticed your status we would block you straight away. People are on here for fun not drama.

Maybe everyone had plans all ready in place for this weekend or possibly they didn't find you attractive when you messaged them. Only they know the reason. Whinging about it isn't going to get you a meet, if anything it will put others off from meeting you."

york

"I know if you were local to us and we noticed your status we would block you straight away. People are on here for fun not drama.

Maybe everyone had plans all ready in place for this weekend or possibly they didn't find you attractive when you messaged them. Only they know the reason. Whinging about it isn't going to get you a meet, if anything it will put others off from meeting you."

"Fuck em all... We apparently ain't good enough to meet.... Had the weekend kid free and care free, can accommodate in nice big house, always respected everyone we messaged.... Yet.... Well fuck nows... Never got a reason as to why we are unsuitable to every single couple in the south West "

You certainly sound like it bothers you

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Not the first time you've started a moany thread either. Not surprised people won't meet you if you are anything like this in your messages!

"Not the first time you've started a moany thread either. Not surprised people won't meet you if you are anything like this in your messages!"

The little green arrow tells you a lot about a person!

The threads I looked at that you had started where whinging, rude and stuck up to be honest. Maybe think about the impression you want to give people before typing.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

May i ask.

You have been on here over a year and no verifications? You say in your profile you occasionally accom are willing to travel and go to clubs. Have you not tried a club in the year plus you have been on here and therefore maybe gained some verifications.

Many may wonder why after all this time you havent got said verifications so not want to meet you?

york

"May i ask.

You have been on here over a year and no verifications? You say in your profile you occasionally accom are willing to travel and go to clubs. Have you not tried a club in the year plus you have been on here and therefore maybe gained some verifications.

Many may wonder why after all this time you havent got said verifications so not want to meet you?"

well said

"May i ask.

Many may wonder why after all this time you havent got said verifications so not want to meet you?"

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Not the first time you've started a moany thread either. Not surprised people won't meet you if you are anything like this in your messages!

The little green arrow tells you a lot about a person!

The threads I looked at that you had started where whinging, rude and stuck up to be honest. Maybe think about the impression you want to give people before typing. "

I didn't even have to green arrow, I recognised the type of post straight away as them. Think that shows I spend too much time on the forums

"We just think some people are over fucking snobby.... Maybe because we have kids,?? Maybe.... Most probably the th no we're some sort of chavvy bastards m... But we are not, plumber and mental health nurse.... We think ourselves as proper people, ... I think or I'm guessing there ain't actually one single couple this side of the south West that is actively looking, we tick many boxes for some yet get ignored and blocked everytime "

...as a south west couple we've never had a message from you...! But..meh...fuck it, we're obviously stuck up timewasters

Moany and negative status's and threads really don't do you any favours you know...not something we find attractive anyway

"We just think some people are over fucking snobby.... Maybe because we have kids,?? Maybe.... Most probably the th no we're some sort of chavvy bastards m... But we are not, plumber and mental health nurse.... We think ourselves as proper people, ... I think or I'm guessing there ain't actually one single couple this side of the south West that is actively looking, we tick many boxes for some yet get ignored and blocked everytime "

If that's your everyday use of the British language there's no wonder people won't meet you

I mean is there really any need for the swearing

we are in south west and we do get our fair share of wasters not just singles couples as well in fact couples are worse sometimes... but like everything in life its swings and roundabouts we were your age when we started and it was harder much harder and has got easier as we've got older and that's a fact so don't lose faith and carry on looking for fun...xx

ps don't know if it got easier or we got wiser

You sound like a right barrel of laughs

"You sound like a right barrel of laughs "

This!

Quick search of your forum posts would ensure we would never want to meet up with you.

"May i ask.

Many may wonder why after all this time you havent got said verifications so not want to meet you? "

I would hate to see what Yer like when you are bothered

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Hi been playing year,s we find it,s like waiting for a bus nothing then thy all come at once,s it was the same for us when we were child free not a thing then week after any thing we wanted we could have had

Sod's law when your free

Nobody interested in you sat here half a day trying to get a meet no takers

It happens all the time

May I say that you appear to be mainly looking for a bi fem for your first mate, whereas a lot of couples like scenarios where everyone plays?

I'm sure that those that you seek are not making judgements on you, they perhaps just are looking for different things from you.

There are some lovely couples around the South West, it just takes time to build up the rapport with them and meeting their expectations as much as them meeting yours.

Good luck Cap'n.

p.s. I wouldn't approach you as you come across as aggressive in this post. And you are not looking for single guys so I wouldn't message.

often happens when we are both free and the house is empty - if nobody wants us we just stay in and have our own fun or go to a club and meet some people there - sex isnt guaranteed ever

have to add next weekend we are busy but have 3 places we have been invited to and want to go to but not a chance of getting to any of them - thats annoying too

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

With an attitude like that there is no way we would meet you.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

How dare people have plans. Or preferences, or free will to choose who they play with. How dare they not all drop their knickers for you when you say so! Don't they know this is a sex site and you wanted sex!!

"How dare people have plans. Or preferences, or free will to choose who they play with. How dare they not all drop their knickers for you when you say so! Don't they know this is a sex site and you wanted sex!! "

I don't meet couples and I can't travel far but you seem to want everyone to go to you. I have a fb and if we ever met couples we wouldn't meet them if they sounded as scary as you do. Things don't go my way all the time either.

Everything about the OP just screams avoid them to us.

*No current photos public

*No veris

*'jaunty' profile text trying to sound more interesting that they probably are

*Whiney abusive complaints in forums

There is just nothing here that would pull us in.

Just all adds up to serious suspicion that a meet with them would be hard work and drama filled. One for the block list in our book.

After reading the op posts we would say there is most likely no female involved. And there fore that is why they don't get meets. Can't belive any genuine couple on here looking for meets wouldn't be able to get one in over a year.

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the OP recently started a thread about Borderline Personality Disorder? ? ?

Cue Kenneth Williams

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me

Oh no, you're clearly not bothered at all!!

"Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the OP recently started a thread about Borderline Personality Disorder? ? ? "

It did make me titter just a teeny bit...

"Maybe not leave things to the last minute next time and arrange a meet a couple of weeks in advance when you know you'll have a free weekend. Hope it works out better next time. "

We regularly get contacted with 'are you free tonight' type messages and almost always ignore them

"Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the OP recently started a thread about Borderline Personality Disorder? ? ? "

I don't see tge irony know? Maybe you could explain it or are you just having a sly dig at people with mental health issues?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Ive just been reading some of your other posts via the lil green arrow. It ready is no surprise no one seems interested. All you do is slag everyone off.

Your looking for single fems yet you say they are only here for attention?

Everyone with the Sydney Australia paragraph are 'thick as shit'..

You say there is no point in single guys actually making a profile.. Why shouldnt they?

Oh and 'no one is genuin'.

From my point of view.. I would definently say the problem is yourselves, not everyone else.

Yesss... Thats what I like to see

That status update is not going to do you any favours!

"Ive just been reading some of your other posts via the lil green arrow. It ready is no surprise no one seems interested. All you do is slag everyone off.

Your looking for single fems yet you say they are only here for attention?

Everyone with the Sydney Australia paragraph are 'thick as shit'..

You say there is no point in single guys actually making a profile.. Why shouldnt they?

Oh and 'no one is genuin'.

From my point of view.. I would definently say the problem is yourselves, not everyone else."

Boo hoo, nobody wants to meet you...............so go out the clubs you say you like.

It's lucky that only a small % of members read the forums, based on what I've read..........we certainly wouldn't be interested. Your attitude comes across as appalling and very aggressive, hardly conducive to mutual attraction.

Might I suggest you step back a bit, take a break, rewrite your profile and drop the attitude, you might find your fortunes improve somewhat.

"That status update is not going to do you any favours! "

Twat faces? Nice lol

"You sound like a right barrel of laughs

This!

Quick search of your forum posts would ensure we would never want to meet up with you."

try clubs

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It obviously bothered you enough to start a thread about it....

It's called Sod Law, when you are free no one else is. When you not, every buggar wants to meet.

If your leaving trying to arrange something till the last minute, alot of people will already have plans in place. Others will need time to arrange work/sitters. We tend to ignore the are you free now messages.

This thread reminds me when I go clothes shopping with money burning a hole in my pocket. I can never find anything I like.

"Shit given-0

Obviously shits are given seeing as you posted a thread about it, if no shits were given then you wouldn't have posted a thread and status about it "

Casting out the line to see who takes the bait

"Boo hoo, nobody wants to meet you...............so go out the clubs you say you like.

It's lucky that only a small % of members read the forums, based on what I've read..........we certainly wouldn't be interested. Your attitude comes across as appalling and very aggressive, hardly conducive to mutual attraction.

Might I suggest you step back a bit, take a break, rewrite your profile and drop the attitude, you might find your fortunes improve somewhat."

Good advice

good morning classy

We put a meet up for Sunday on Saturday as we were kid free spent most of the day trying to organise but nothing ( well nothing that fitted what we are looking for) but hey we don't have a divine right for a meet as weekends are probably more difficult for couples, we are guessing you have reduced your chances severely with this post that ( doesn't bother you) but clearly does, the common denominater in all this is YOU, maybe look at yourselves first

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Boo hoo, nobody wants to meet you...............so go out the clubs you say you like.

Might I suggest you step back a bit, take a break, rewrite your profile and drop the attitude, you might find your fortunes improve somewhat.

Good advice "

Which means it will probably be ignored.

"Shit given-0"

Hahah...on a par with the meets you got at the weekend then.

Good advice

Which means it will probably be ignored. "

You're almost certainly correct.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, new thread.................'grrrrrrrrrrr, still no meets'

'Fuckin time wasting wankers! Get a life and get meeting, we're good to go but not good enough for you lot.'

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Fuck em all... We apparently ain't good enough to meet.... Had the weekend kid free and care free, can accommodate in nice big house, always respected everyone we messaged.... Yet.... Well fuck nows... Never got a reason as to why we are unsuitable to every single couple in the south West "

We go to a club when we want to play with others...there is always someone there who is happy to play. It is so much less stressful than having the aggravation of organising meets...getting let down etc...also means you don't feel obliged to have to spend hours with someone if they don't really do it for you...

'Gotta Fuck em All' - Pokeveryone.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

For someone who isn't bothered, the OP hides it very well.

As has already been suggested, if you can't arrange something just go to a club. Much easier.

Try being a single guy on here.Can't quite believe u are this angry because no one wanted to meet u. Just because your a couple with a fem doesn't mean you are entitled and should expect a meet. Maybe people don't like your profile. Maybe they can't drop everything just because you want a meet. Maybe your just not their type.

Honestly, from the original post and subsequent updates you give a poor impression in our view. You talk about people judging you or thinking you're (incorrectly) 'chavvy' but then use language and display an attitude that frankly makes you sound really uncouth. If it's snobby to not want to be intimate with people who come across as aggressive and foul mouthed then you may find there's a few 'snobs' out there.

If your question was honest then you may well have got your reason for no meet being offered. It's just that the answer probably isn't what you expected and no doubt isn't to your liking. Guess the balls in your court as to what you do with the information though.

Over a year and not verified?

Come on guys , would you really get ready for a meet with another couple if their profile was like yours?

"Its always the way! When you're not free to meet everyone will want a piece of you "

ha ha

[Removed by poster at 09/03/15 11:35:08]

Same here. I am free everyday and spends my time in the gym everyyday. For me the problem is all interest are just to far lol

Next time you're both free maybe attend a club instead, that way you can meet people face to face which is way easier and have fun at the same time."

Agree with this entirely! I love the club scene! Far more choice - therefore far more chance of finding people you get on well with! xx

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"This thread reminds me when I go clothes shopping with money burning a hole in my pocket. I can never find anything I like. "

Me too and when im skint i see loads of stuff.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Well you have even less chance of any meets now!

Private note made.

"Well you have even less chance of any meets now!

Private note made. "

Maybe people have done this in the past as a result of their previous threads which is not helping their cause?

"Cue Kenneth Williams

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me "

^nearly made me choke on my tea!

love a bit of a carry on

Maybe if you're messaging every single couple in the South West then people think you're a bit too indiscriminate for them?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Visit Worcester xxx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP, its been said but your attitude is probably part of your reason why you are not getting folks knocking at your door when you want a meet..

and only you can change that..

maybe take a break, chill out a little and come back fresh..?

"Shit given-0"

Why are you writing on your status and the forums about it then lol...

"Shit given-0"

When I genuinely give zero shits about something I often start aggressive sounding threads on it and put up and angry statuses too.....that's how little I care.

"Cue Kenneth Williams

love a bit of a carry on "

Ooh Matron

"Cue Kenneth Williams

love a bit of a carry on

Ooh Matron "

"Dr please, I want to be wooed"

"You can be a wude as you like matron."

[Removed by poster at 09/03/15 15:07:42]

"Fuck em all... We apparently ain't good enough to meet.... Had the weekend kid free and care free, can accommodate in nice big house, always respected everyone we messaged.... Yet.... Well fuck nows... Never got a reason as to why we are unsuitable to every single couple in the south West

'Gotta Fuck em All' - Pokeveryone.

"

...does my reply look bovvvvvered!!!!

"That status update is not going to do you any favours!

Twat faces? Nice lol"

o

Reminds me of tinas 'predator pussy' thread

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Next time you're both free maybe attend a club instead, that way you can meet people face to face which is way easier and have fun at the same time.

Agree with this entirely! I love the club scene! Far more choice - therefore far more chance of finding people you get on well with! xx"

You are far less likely to find fakes and time wasters when ppl are stood in front of you rather than hidden behind a keyboard

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Shit profile, shit attitude, shit results.

Take it or leave it, and I'm really not bothered.

Gloucester

"Shit profile, shit attitude, shit results.

Take it or leave it, and I'm really not bothered. "

Not you as well pmsl

Widnes

Not you as well pmsl "

Funny, I was just about to put the same thing as my status as you have on yours.

Now I'm really bothered that your not into single men. I think you should be made to be. I have a right to expect sex from any one, especially if their horny to. Think I'll go start my own wingy thread about it.

LOL

capt think your ship is sinking!!

Widnes

Not you as well pmsl "

Just looked through your pics, (Ok yer, I'm a pic perv. LOL) and you look very familiar. Have I bumped into you guys at a social or something over the last year or so. Just wondering?

I really can't see why no one would drop everything to meet you?! You sound so warm and inviting. Going by your status you sound a laugh a minute.

Ohh no not that it bothers you at all!!!

Gloucester

Not you as well pmsl

Just looked through your pics, (Ok yer, I'm a pic perv. LOL) and you look very familiar. Have I bumped into you guys at a social or something over the last year or so. Just wondering?"

who us??? Only time we've ever been north of brum was this Saturday to the Townhouse, other than that chams or over a year ago xtasia.

"good morning classy "

well good afternoon #tastydelight

*Disclaimer don't normally hijack threads but thought as the OP doesn't give a shit.....

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

You've had no meets in a year so we wouldn't even talk to you and that update makes you sound crazy, we also agree you should have gone to a club or spa as a back up, that what we do xx

Widnes

Not you as well pmsl

Just looked through your pics, (Ok yer, I'm a pic perv. LOL) and you look very familiar. Have I bumped into you guys at a social or something over the last year or so. Just wondering? who us??? Only time we've ever been north of brum was this Saturday to the Townhouse, other than that chams or over a year ago xtasia."

I've done a few down in and around South Wales. Maybe there?

Not trying it on but you just look very familiar.

rules are there to be broken lol

Gloucester

"rules are there to be broken lol "

Such a wrong thing to be heard saying in a swingers environment.

Rules are to be adhered to, boundaries may be expanded.

"rules are there to be broken lol

Rules are to be adhered to, boundaries may be expanded."

I think he was referring to my earlier post about thread hijacking

Gloucester

Not you as well pmsl

Just looked through your pics, (Ok yer, I'm a pic perv. LOL) and you look very familiar. Have I bumped into you guys at a social or something over the last year or so. Just wondering? who us??? Only time we've ever been north of brum was this Saturday to the Townhouse, other than that chams or over a year ago xtasia.

I've done a few down in and around South Wales. Maybe there?

Not trying it on but you just look very familiar."

Never done any welsh socials, and apart from when the lodge was open rarely do socials, more into clubs on party nights

Gloucester

I think he was referring to my earlier post about thread hijacking "

Ah ok, sorry but still hate that saying, it's as bad as saying laws are there to be broken

Their loss guys

I think he was referring to my earlier post about thread hijacking

Ah ok, sorry but still hate that saying, it's as bad as saying laws are there to be broken "

Its like Russian Roulette

One has shot ones self in the pinky toes with ones thread

"Fuck em all... We apparently ain't good enough to meet.... Had the weekend kid free and care free, can accommodate in nice big house, always respected everyone we messaged.... Yet.... Well fuck nows... Never got a reason as to why we are unsuitable to every single couple in the south West

Their loss guys "

How is it their loss?

I'd say they were lucky and dodged a bullet. Probably went and met someone a bit more friendly.

Have they been back in yet?

"Have they been back in yet?"

Maybe they have gone anger management??

"Have they been back in yet?

Maybe they have gone anger management?? "

"Have they been back in yet?

Maybe they have gone anger management?? "

They're too busy being not bothered!

"One has shot ones self in the pinky toes with ones thread "

my thoughts exactly!!

as a single bi fem, the op would go straight on the block list, plenty of choice on here, and I wouldn't choose them!

being honest

that status and this post says look we are bothered and its an attention seeking thread (which is no problem)

but if you dont make an effort on here why would anyone else!

Another 50 posts to go to 175.....

"Another 50 posts to go to 175....."

"being honest

that status and this post says look we are bothered and its an attention seeking thread (which is no problem)

but if you dont make an effort on here why would anyone else!"

Not sure they will benefit from the attention this thread is giving them! Or maybe they will??? The world of FAB is a peculiar place with one or two peculiar people

'Not that we're bothered'............oh really? Blimey! Wash your status potty mouth!!

"being honest

Not sure they will benefit from the attention this thread is giving them! Or maybe they will??? The world of FAB is a peculiar place with one or two peculiar people "

i bet some will message them saying "poor you blah blah " mostly single men trying for the pity shag lol

43 and counting

42......quick before the charge of the white knights

"being honest

Not sure they will benefit from the attention this thread is giving them! Or maybe they will??? The world of FAB is a peculiar place with one or two peculiar people

i bet some will message them saying "poor you blah blah " mostly single men trying for the pity shag lol"

For some reason I'm not sure "pity" will come from these guys! lol

where is my shield of rusty tin,

my tinfoil suit all shiny,

Ill take this couple, all distressed,

And make them feel less whiney.

I'll mount my mighty trusty steed,

It might look like a donkey.

I'll feed them sycophantic words,

I might just get a bonk-y

"where is my shield of rusty tin,

"

Love it!!

and the vote for most unpopular couple goes to ....

"42......quick before the charge of the white knights "

Neigh.....

37 and counting!

"and the vote for most unpopular couple goes to ...."

David Cameron and Nick Clegg!!!!!

"and the vote for most unpopular couple goes to ...."

Kim n Kanye?

Is this thread not dead yet? I don't want to resort to verse 3 or 4

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

results are in..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

By *urvybrunette91Woman  over a year ago

tidworth

After getting to the end of this very tedious thread, it is clear you've probably just pooped on any chances of meeting anyone... .

You claim to not be 'chavs' but maybe if you spoke with some respect of the forums, instead of swearing at everyone who doesn't want to meet you, and who would? Frankly from your this, suspiciously fake sounding profile... Oh and not forgetting your other Forum Threads, all women are here for attention, everyone has no IQ, you seem pretty good at generalising!

Well, here's a generalisation for you: nobody on this site wants to meet you, because you are rude and obnoxious... And slightly, just slightly boring. Go try POF.

Where is my shield of rusty tin,

I see a damsel in distress,

I've gotta chance my luck.

I know I'm just a horny bloke,

Who knows? I'll get a fuck.

To all you haters in the thread,

I hear your shouts distinctly,

But OP wait, cos I'm the one,

I know you want to meet me

"After getting to the end of this very tedious thread, it is clear you've probably just pooped on any chances of meeting anyone... .

You claim to not be 'chavs' but maybe if you spoke with some respect of the forums, instead of swearing at everyone who doesn't want to meet you, and who would? Frankly from your this, suspiciously fake sounding profile... Oh and not forgetting your other Forum Threads, all women are here for attention, everyone has no IQ, you seem pretty good at generalising!

Well, here's a generalisation for you: nobody on this site wants to meet you, because you are rude and obnoxious... And slightly, just slightly boring. Go try POF. "

think they did and got a cold on there too!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there is a certain amount of irony in that you think couples look down on you as much as you seem to look down on single guys in one of your other posts... but i digress....

anyway... we always say it is wise to be able to help yourself "help yourself"... i don't you help yourself in anway way shape or form...

but help... single bloke getting meets.... what the hell would i know....

And now, the end is near

And so I face the final thread posts

You Twats, I'll say it clear

I'll rant and rave, of which I'm certain

We're so better than you,

we messaged each, and every couple,

And no, no one would meet, It didn't go my way

Some threads, I've wrote a few

So many posts, too coarse to mention

I heaped scorn upon you, called you all thick, without exemption

I want a meet right now, I'm really straight, she takes the bi way,

but no, you cunts won't meet, It didn't go my way

Yes, there were times, I should keep shtum

When I bit off more than I could screw

But fuck you all, when there was doubt

I got blown out, it's all your fault

I faced it all and I stood tall but didn't go my way

I've whined, I've growled and snarled

I've had my fill, of all you losers

And now, as tears subside, I find it all so damn frustrating

To think I sat home and wanked

And may I say, not in a shy way,

"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, why not go my way"

For what is a man, what has he got?

Its not a meet, that's not forgot

To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I'll ignore you all and do it my way!

now piss off!!

"And now, the end is near

The record shows I'll ignore you all and do it my way!"

The record shows I'll ignore you all and do it my way! "

ACE!!!

And 18

"And 18"

"And 18 "

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Well I haven't had any time off in weeks. And the last time I did I got cancelled on twice. Called in a few previous meets, went off to a club and had a jolly good time regardless. And the guys who cancelled are still in my good books since they had the courtesy to let me know with plenty of notice.

And all involved were from the South West...

"Well I haven't had any time off in weeks. And the last time I did I got cancelled on twice. Called in a few previous meets, went off to a club and had a jolly good time regardless. And the guys who cancelled are still in my good books since they had the courtesy to let me know with plenty of notice.

And all involved were from the South West..."

They were blokes though

ooh we are getting close, but I'm fresh out of lyrics

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Well I haven't had any time off in weeks. And the last time I did I got cancelled on twice. Called in a few previous meets, went off to a club and had a jolly good time regardless. And the guys who cancelled are still in my good books since they had the courtesy to let me know with plenty of notice.

And all involved were from the South West...

They were blokes though "

Some of them were...

ACE!!! "

"

ACE!!! "

Why thank you!

"

ACE!!!

Why thank you! "

You are very welcome

And the big countdown!

and who will have the last word???

Fancy a shag?

"Fancy a shag? "

Excuse me? have you read my profile blah blah.

Oh go on then

"and who will have the last word???"
mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess

Mr Marmite....loving your lyrics further up!!

It's

"and who will have the last word???mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

damn too early!!!

And Elvis has left the building

Right kids, let this be a lesson to you all.

Whilst everyone has a right to post what they like, just think about the poor, the needy, the plumbers.

They have needs too.

It is ok for you in your cosy little homes, with your cosy little love nests, beating people off with shitty sticks....

Ranty blah ranty blah

etc.

The end

as others have said we have same probs we get offered when were not availiable and others are not availiable when we are ,our problem is work hours as mildred works most wkends, just keep at it,

we find it frustrating when we have free time but cant arrange meet, good luck guys

The record shows I'll ignore you all and do it my way!"

Class! Lol