FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The gf with another man

The gf with another man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!"

i never understand how blokes are happy to share their wives but each to their own. Completely off topic your wife is smoking hot mate!

By *1paljungMan  over a year ago

Richmond

"Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!"

I'm single, but have always enjoyed this dynamic

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Its not compulsory, you have your boundaries, although you do seem to shout them very loudly from your profile, which to me would be a red flag.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No it isn't weird. Just like it isn't weird that some blokes do like it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No its not weird, it either floats your boat or it doesn't.

However from your post it seems that you think those who enjoy it to be weird.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"No its not weird, it either floats your boat or it doesn't.

However from your post it seems that you think those who enjoy it to be weird."

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Everyone is weird on their own way, the key is to embrace it not to ridicule people for it.

I wish you luck with your quest on here

Nope. Not weird. Each to their own.

Personally I don't like the idea of my wife going with another girl. Seems so many others are happy with this!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

here as you are looking for women and it is okay for your partner to play with another woman...

nott saying theres is anything wrong with it... but some people may look at your stance as being a tad hypocritical...

Mr S more than happy to share me with another guy, he loves seeing me having pleasure...

He gets to join in as well..!!

I would not let my wife go with any other man.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander in my eyes

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I would not let my wife go with any other man."

But you would happily go with someone else's wife for a 3sum? Is that not double standards? Genuine question, not having a go...

I'm weired I love seeing her ride another mans cock and play with other females plus my doctor thinks There is something wrong with me as he keeps giving me pills

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander in my eyes"

So you want your wife to go with a goose ?????? See said I was weired

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Aw that's a shame. She's been on here for months.

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

But you've met and had sex with another woman according to you profile verification??

Do you have a wife to know that?

Of course I'm happy watching it. It;s a swingers site, why do you post as if men like me are the unusual ones on here?

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander in my eyes

So you want your wife to go with a goose ?????? See said I was weired "

Lol fem originally commented.

My partner is more than happy to see me with another man as long as he is having the same from another women.

Personally if I think the male is fine and willing to play with another woman then the woman should have right to do so with another man

My partner is more than happy to see me with another man as long as he is having the same from another women.

Personally if I think the male is fine and willing to play with another woman then the woman should have right to do so with another man "

Totally agree we don't have a problem

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!

Of course I'm happy watching it. It;s a swingers site, why do you post as if men like me are the unusual ones on here? "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would not let my wife go with any other man.

But you've met and had sex with another woman according to you profile verification?? "

He might not have a wife yet. Lots of single men think this way, if we get a whiff of it we're off.

Personally I quite like watching my partner with another guy or girl....I like to see the pleasure they gain from it......and hopefully they enjoy seeing me with someone else....

I do understand that if your uncomfortable with it then your uncomfortable with it..if both parties are happy with the arrangement of only the guy playing away, I see no problem....but again, as long as everyone is happy with that and the lady has no desire to take another partner and enjoys watching the guy play or enjoys knowing he's playing....

I would say though, there is a large portion of guys on here who like the lady to play so you may be in a minority, so less slinging round words like weird, and a bit less disbelief at the fact....cos your on our turf now

Each to their own, just find people your compatible with. Wouldn't be for us or how we like to okay. If we didn't feel comfortable with interactions others not sure we would be swinging

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Personally I quite like watching my partner with another guy or girl....I like to see the pleasure they gain from it......and hopefully they enjoy seeing me with someone else....

I do understand that if your uncomfortable with it then your uncomfortable with it..if both parties are happy with the arrangement of only the guy playing away, I see no problem....but again, as long as everyone is happy with that and the lady has no desire to take another partner and enjoys watching the guy play or enjoys knowing he's playing....

I would say though, there is a large portion of guys on here who like the lady to play so you may be in a minority, so less slinging round words like weird, and a bit less disbelief at the fact....cos your on our turf now

"

my man loves it,he encourages me.

i think its a sign of been secure,letting me fuck other men

we have even set up me meeting a guy when he is at work and he will watch on web cam

"Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!

i never understand how blokes are happy to share their wives but each to their own. Completely off topic your wife is smoking hot mate!"

you are willing to join other couples but you wouldnt share your wife???

good luck from couples who have read that

Don't knock it until you've tried it

Aw that's a shame. She's been on here for months."

giggidy

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

It's an amazing feeling watching my partner getting fucked and pleasing the other guy such a big turn on ,at first I never dreamed I could do this but it proved that it was just about sex

This idea sharing o watch my gf whit anhoter male it's really turning me on . I lov it.

This idea sharing o watch my gf whit anhoter male it's really turning me on . I lov it.

This idea sharing o watch my gf whit another male it's really turning me on . I lov it.

This idea sharing o watch my gf whit another male it's really turning me on . I lov it.

"This idea sharing o watch my gf whit another male it's really turning me on . I lov it. "
do you have a stutter?

By *-elleWoman  over a year ago

Romford

I see possession as an insecurity mate.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

I am the opposite of jealous and could only be happy with a woman who did take other lovers.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm always hugely impressed by couples who swing and let me into their sexual lives for a few hours. Thumbs up to couples!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Sorry for this but it is a bit strange to be on a swinging site and to have boundaries that exclude swinging. It should be said that most if not all people have boundaries and they should set them where they want to. We wondered if we would be jealous about this but we are not. We have been together a long time, we entered into this NSA lifestyle together. My enjoyment at seeing my wife having fun is not sexual enjoyment; it is happiness that she is enjoying herself so much.

Him

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

i never understand how blokes are happy to share their wives but each to their own. Completely off topic your wife is smoking hot mate!"

Never thought of my wife as a commodity to "share" - we have decided what our boundaries are and stay within them. If one of us was uncomfortable with anything we simply wouldn't do it. So it isn't weird that you don't want to see your wife fucking someone else - it's outside your boundary of acceptability. Similar it isn't weird that we are both happy with mine fucking another man with me there (but not when I'm not there).

Sex should never be forced. If it feels wrong, don't do it. Even if you're doing it to please your partner. If you feel off, say so. Otherwise there will be tension before/during and after the session.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I think if you share her with another woman surely its the same for her to share you with another man. Have you asked her opinion on either combination? Maybe she feels the same and hard swinging isnt for you. Maybe soft swinging for both of you?

Are you scared he will be better in bed than you

She is hot

Trust her you may enjoy it

Bet she would

Couples I've met its been guy pushing her to cum relax enjoy themselves however good I was they always left together non ran off with me

I just wanted to bring them both pleasure him watching her fucking etc

It's called cuckolding normally means one party is stronger willed or more open sexually

Men do it too...

Here is something weird I prefer to share her with another man than with another woman,

But you are looking to meet mf couples?

It's called cuckolding normally means one party is stronger willed or more open sexually

Men do it too... "

It's not cuckolding to let your wife have sex with another man, cuckolding is much more complicated than that, I am as far away from a cuck as you can get but enjoy sharing my wife

So from reading your profile..what do you actually do (the male)...you don't swap, don't soft swap, she doesn't play with men, you don't play with women..but your straight? So you get the pleasure from watching girl on girl? Or are you slightly miffed to see your gf with another woman? Why have cock pictures on your profile if your not going to use it on anyone other than your gf?.. Just wondering if swinging is really for you?

Darcy.

"Here is something weird I prefer to share her with another man than with another woman, "

Possibly because you know that the woman can offer something you can't? I'm totally straight so wouldn't know if this is the right answer lol..just a thought :D Darcy

here as you are looking for women and it is okay for your partner to play with another woman...

nott saying theres is anything wrong with it... but some people may look at your stance as being a tad hypocritical..."

"Here is something weird I prefer to share her with another man than with another woman,

Possibly because you know that the woman can offer something you can't? I'm totally straight so wouldn't know if this is the right answer lol..just a thought :D Darcy"

No it's simply because I prefer to see her sucking a cock than eating a pussy, I've never really found 2 ladies getting on a turn on,

By *URACELLBUNNY67Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander in my eyes"

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"

we have even set up me meeting a guy when he is at work and he will watch on web cam"

M (male) here. Did this yesterday. I had to work in the evening and we had met a guy during the afternoon. There was an attraction there, and I felt it wasn't fair for me to go to work, leaving her horny. Especially as I would be knackered when I got in.

So he came round and they had a lot of fun. I hot to hear all about it when I got back. After her brain started working again!

Nothing weird about that at all. I get as much pleasure from knowing she's had pleasure. I think the OP might have some insecurity and possessiveness issues. Especially as they seem to be fine with playing, themselves.

But you would happily go with someone else's wife for a 3sum? Is that not double standards? Genuine question, not having a go..."

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I like sharing Cath with groups of men..

When you truly care about someone you want them to have everything they want in life. Jealousy is a selfish desire to control and keep the partner only to you. It is also coloured by a fear that another man will be a better lover.

I believe that if you really want to know if the bird is yours you leave the cage door open. If they fly out but then return you know they want really you. If they do not return they were never yours in the first place. Keep them caged and you will never know.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"When you truly care about someone you want them to have everything they want in life. Jealousy is a selfish desire to control and keep the partner only to you. It is also coloured by a fear that another man will be a better lover.

I believe that if you really want to know if the bird is yours you leave the cage door open. If they fly out but then return you know they want really you. If they do not return they were never yours in the first place. Keep them caged and you will never know. "

I like this, and totally agree

Personally me and the other half enjoy each other, and enjoy having fun with other men and women, its all part of the experience to us, I also quite like watching him with other women as does he with me and men, only boundary is we dont kiss anyone else, kissing is far too emotional for us.

I like sharing Cath with groups of men.."

You are confident in your love for her and her for you.

Women have a far greater capacity for sexual pleasure than men. They should be able to enjoy it to their limits.

"Here is something weird I prefer to share her with another man than with another woman,

Possibly because you know that the woman can offer something you can't? I'm totally straight so wouldn't know if this is the right answer lol..just a thought :D Darcy

No it's simply because I prefer to see her sucking a cock than eating a pussy, I've never really found 2 ladies getting on a turn on,"

Oh ok, fair enough .

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Men do it too...

It's not cuckolding to let your wife have sex with another man, cuckolding is much more complicated than that, I am as far away from a cuck as you can get but enjoy sharing my wife "

York

"Personally I quite like watching my partner with another guy or girl....I like to see the pleasure they gain from it......and hopefully they enjoy seeing me with someone else....

"

penrhiwceiber

I like sharing Cath with groups of men..

You are confident in your love for her and her for you.

Women have a far greater capacity for sexual pleasure than men. They should be able to enjoy it to their limits. "

I agree totally....

Cath can hit an intensity during sex that I can only marvel at,and I love watching her in the throws of ecstasy

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

And yet your here, happy for yourself to meet other women, o the irony!

York

i never understand how blokes are happy to share their wives but each to their own. Completely off topic your wife is smoking hot mate!

you are willing to join other couples but you wouldnt share your wife???

good luck from couples who have read that"

penrhiwceiber

[Removed by poster at 09/03/15 15:23:59]

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Men do it too...

It's not cuckolding to let your wife have sex with another man, cuckolding is much more complicated than that, I am as far away from a cuck as you can get but enjoy sharing my wife "

this..

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well if that your attitude while your out getting yours discreetly I hope she is too would be sheer deserved Karma

Each to their own its just finding a couple that suits what you both want.

For us mrs is allowed to play with male and female from other couple but mr just watches and joins in playing with our female x

We love the whole swinging thing and have no problems seeing each other having fun with other swingers.

Having said that there is no chance we would be interested in meeting somebody who displays that sort of mind set.

Whatever they think, in my mind they simply have no idea what the swinging lifestyle is about and we would look to avoid them like the plague.

Yep, you're a bit weird. You've come on a swingers web site and basically criticised the act of swinging. Fortunately the community has become tolerant enough to broaden out to include people like you who aren't swingers but want to vary their sex life. The weird bit is being too uneducated to know that you're likely to alienate a lot of people you were probably hoping to get a positive response from. Ah well.

Well op I think the swingers have answered this thread with honesty so ......... Face book for you

Hi guys this a free world where people can express there opinions!! But to say we shouldn't be on this site because we don't swap! How small minded!

I Kayley don't want to play with men! He hasnt told me I can't if it was my fantasy then he would allow it!

It's each to there own

Personally if I think the male is fine and willing to play with another woman then the woman should have right to do so with another man "

Couldnt agree more

"Hi guys this a free world where people can express there opinions!! But to say we shouldn't be on this site because we don't swap! How small minded!

I Kayley don't want to play with men! He hasnt told me I can't if it was my fantasy then he would allow it!

It's each to there own "

Absolutely right, it is each to their own.

hi love to see my sexy wife having fun with other guys , turn me on , I don't see the problem , same way my wife loves to see me with other girls , that is the reason of swing

We love mfm so hot......

Aw that's a shame. She's been on here for months."

Yep, you're a bit weird. You've come on a swingers web site and basically criticised the act of swinging. Fortunately the community has become tolerant enough to broaden out to include people like you who aren't swingers but want to vary their sex life. The weird bit is being too uneducated to know that you're likely to alienate a lot of people you were probably hoping to get a positive response from. Ah well. "

Good point. I also wonder about the level of his respect for any couple he meets if he sees letting the wife have sex with another man as such a strange thing.

We have come across a couple of guys like that. They only want 1:1 or me to watch whilst he does it. Not our thing.

I wonder if the irony between the OPs first and second posts is lost on them????

"I wonder if the irony between the OPs first and second posts is lost on them???? "

Dontcha just love it

Gimp

maybe the reason this site is going downhill,after all its a swinging site

Yep, you're a bit weird. You've come on a swingers web site and basically criticised the act of swinging. Fortunately the community has become tolerant enough to broaden out to include people like you who aren't swingers but want to vary their sex life. The weird bit is being too uneducated to know that you're likely to alienate a lot of people you were probably hoping to get a positive response from. Ah well. "

As a couole on a SWINGERS site I do find it wierd. Swinging is mostly about (how it started) sharing and swapping partners. Any form of jealousy has no part....

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I love watching A having fun with another man, in fact preferably more than one at once. It's incredibly erotic and horny, and a huge turn on!

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

It's the whole reason we're on here as a couple. I have no interest in doing anything with any other woman, I'll get my kicks from watching S have fun with other men.

I have two theories on this subject, and remember they're just theories, i'm not claiming them to be fact.

1) I think by watching your woman with another man is the result of sexualizing something you fear, and that by doing that you take away its power to hurt you.

2) Or it's that the male likes the idea of being completely subservient to someone, of giving them everything they want. It's a deep statement of the cuckolds love. Like, here's the one thing almost no one else would be willing to give you in a relationship. Take it. I love you that much.

REMEMBER these are just theories, not claiming to be an expert over here

"I have two theories on this subject, and remember they're just theories, i'm not claiming them to be fact.

1) I think by watching your woman with another man is the result of sexualizing something you fear, and that by doing that you take away its power to hurt you.

2) Or it's that the male likes the idea of being completely subservient to someone, of giving them everything they want. It's a deep statement of the cuckolds love. Like, here's the one thing almost no one else would be willing to give you in a relationship. Take it. I love you that much.

REMEMBER these are just theories, not claiming to be an expert over here"

Interesting theories, but I suspect the motivations of couples who look for single men are as varied as there are fish in the sea.

For us (we play with single men and single women) it's very simple. We get a kick from being sexually adventurous, and watching one another play is one aspect of this. We don't see any deeper meaning at all. We do it, we leave it behind us, and we fuck like rabbits with or without it.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Or we just enjoy seeing our wives from a different angle, have no such concerns or fears of her running off with other guys, or feelings of inadequasy or subsurviance.

We just enjoy watching her fuck as well as fucking other guys wives.

Some of you are so rude!!

As I stated before I do not want to play with other men!! And to say we are disgrace we shouldn't be on here!!!

Maybe you shouldn't take all this so seriously.. What we do and the kind of boundaries we have has nothing do with anyone else!!

He simply asked a question!!

I don't particularly wanna swap nor does he it isn't for us at the moment..

As I said before each to their own!!

"What we do and the kind of boundaries we have has nothing do with anyone else!!!! "

Yet, you started a thread on the subject of your 'boundaries', thereby inviting others to comment. Guess it didn't go the way you'd hoped.

"Some of you are so rude!!

As I stated before I do not want to play with other men!! And to say we are disgrace we shouldn't be on here!!!

Maybe you shouldn't take all this so seriously.. What we do and the kind of boundaries we have has nothing do with anyone else!!

He simply asked a question!!

I don't particularly wanna swap nor does he it isn't for us at the moment..

As I said before each to their own!!

"

We havnt read all the comments on here sorry, but our opinion is you are right, it is a case of each to their own and if that is what you guys enjoy playing the game then go for it and have fun!!

As for us, we love to see one another playing with others!! No better rush!!!!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"Is it weird that I don't like the idea of my missus going with another bloke !!! Seems like so many blokes are happy watching this !!!maybe the reason this site is going downhill,after all its a swinging site

"

hows the site going downhill , seems to work for most

By *ocksalt69Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"When you truly care about someone you want them to have everything they want in life. Jealousy is a selfish desire to control and keep the partner only to you. It is also coloured by a fear that another man will be a better lover. Damn...deep wise talk!

I believe that if you really want to know if the bird is yours you leave the cage door open. If they fly out but then return you know they want really you. If they do not return they were never yours in the first place. Keep them caged and you will never know.

I like this, and totally agree "

"When you truly care about someone you want them to have everything they want in life. Jealousy is a selfish desire to control and keep the partner only to you. It is also coloured by a fear that another man will be a better lover. Damn...deep wise talk!

this is the most sense we have ever read on here. how can any man think he has the right to play but his partner cannot. i the male just love to see sue getting pleasure,

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 23:40:35]

"Personally me and the other half enjoy each other, and enjoy having fun with other men and women, its all part of the experience to us, I also quite like watching him with other women as does he with me and men, only boundary is we dont kiss anyone else, kissing is far too emotional for us. "

Omg thankyou for putting that ...We don't kiss others either I think that's to personal ..

north west

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 23:58:42]

north west

Hot..Hot..Hot...

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

What's really weird is that you are on a swinging site.

What did you think people on here did?

I did once see an advert in my local paper for swing dance classes. Can see how you might have been confused.

A strange question to ask on a swinger site.

Not weird...probably typical of a lot of men I'd say...loves the idea of having a ff sex show put on but fear the idea of another man being in what he sees as 'his' domain...

I personally think it takes an unbelievable amount of trust, respect and love for a couple to fully swing...respect to those that do.x

"A strange question to ask on a swinger site."

Was thinking the exact same thing!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic