FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock pictures!

Cock pictures!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do all.

Firstly I seem to get a lot of attention from the guys on here, each to their own I guess and it's flattering. I'll talk to pretty much anybody but like to take a quick look at their pics so I know who they are. So my question why do most blokes just put cock pics up, even those that are part of a couple, while the lady will have face pics most of the time. And I don't get the disguised face pics either. I have a high profile public facing job, but this is nothing to do with work, so why hide because of your job??.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because the pussey sells, they would prob get less interests by putting up the male maibe lol

Isn't it more fun to see their cock when you're getting down and dirty?

I certainly wouldn't have my face pic public if I was a teacher or a prison officer, for example.

When I was a teacher I got enough grief with them trying to find out where I lived, let alone them seeing semi naked or naked photos of me.

I can think of other occupations too.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We choose not to have our face pics on public display for a few reasons.

The main one being we like it that way...

As for some men only showing cock pics, maybe they think its their best feature or they like showing it off.

I reckon guys with only cock pics are trying to attract women who love cock so much that they'll instantly fuck a guy as soon as they see his cock?

Doubt it works.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Today I saw a profile with 138 cock pics. Nothing else.

"Today I saw a profile with 138 cock pics. Nothing else. "

What a cock...

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

There are quite a few reasons for not having face pics on your profile. I have face pics on here but they are viewable by friends only. I would hate the thought of my kids coming across naked pics of me on here is probably the main reason.

"Today I saw a profile with 138 cock pics. Nothing else. "

So you looked at every one?

I don't put a face pic up because I don't want to.

I don't put a cock pic up because I don't want to.

If my pics appeal, great. But my profile says more about me than my pics do.

If I was to put up a pic of me holding handcuffs and a riding crop, people might assume I'm kinky and not a mounted policeman.

Which I'm not by the way.

"I don't put a face pic up because I don't want to.

If I was to put up a pic of me holding handcuffs and a riding crop, people might assume I'm kinky and not a mounted policeman.

Which I'm not by the way."

Not what? Kinky or a mounted policeman?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

" And I don't get the disguised face pics either. I have a high profile public facing job, but this is nothing to do with work, so why hide because of your job??."

But how would you feel if one of your work colleagues, or member of the public that you meet at work, were to see your face on here?

Personally I'd rather avoid that situation so don't display my face on public profile, and many here don't for similar reasons.

"How do all.

Firstly I seem to get a lot of attention from the guys on here, each to their own I guess and it's flattering. I'll talk to pretty much anybody but like to take a quick look at their pics so I know who they are. So my question why do most blokes just put cock pics up, even those that are part of a couple, while the lady will have face pics most of the time. And I don't get the disguised face pics either. I have a high profile public facing job, but this is nothing to do with work, so why hide because of your job??."

What about ladies who put out only breast pics or pussy pics without any face pics because no one likes to mention it

"I don't put a face pic up because I don't want to.

Which I'm not by the way.

Not what? Kinky or a mounted policeman?"

There is only one way to find out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" And I don't get the disguised face pics either. I have a high profile public facing job, but this is nothing to do with work, so why hide because of your job??.

But how would you feel if one of your work colleagues, or member of the public that you meet at work, were to see your face on here?

Personally I'd rather avoid that situation so don't display my face on public profile, and many here don't for similar reasons."

Maybe I'm just thick or thick skinned, chances are someone has seen me, I've not got cock pics for that exact reason, shirt off is no different to a holiday pic, only this isn't facebook, and if someone was to recognise me and mention it then they're just as bad as me so can't judge. Work can't say anything as I'm not in uniform or advertising where I work. PC has taken the fun out of everything ha

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not a great cock no

And I couldn't believe there could be that many of one cock so I checked and there were

"I certainly wouldn't have my face pic public if I was a teacher or a prison officer, for example.

When I was a teacher I got enough grief with them trying to find out where I lived, let alone them seeing semi naked or naked photos of me.

I can think of other occupations too."

"Not a great cock no

And I couldn't believe there could be that many of one cock so I checked and there were "

You never know he might be looking for investors to start up his own dick pic exhibit lol

» Add a new message to this topic