FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kinks/fetishes....what's your flavour?

Kinks/fetishes....what's your flavour?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been chatting about kinks recently and we feel we are fairly 'vanilla' in our preferences as neither of us think that we have any kinks or fetishes in particular (apart from swinging lol!)

obviously turn ons can be more diverse than Baskin Robins, so what's your flavour?? We'd love to know your kinks or fetishes and what it is about your particular preference that turns you on....you might inspire us to try something new!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I like some things that if I mention on here I get a time out on the naughty step

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havent got any but would like to try a couple of new things. Hoping to tomorrow night. They are still pretty vanilla though in comparison to interests here

I love my kink... being dominant ( with the right people) I enjoy the usual cuffs, gag, blindfold. Once they are in place it's all about mind games, control and out come the toys ranging from paddles to whip, candles to clamps, pegs to plugs...

Always ensuring my sub is safe and pleasures...

"I havent got any but would like to try a couple of new things. Hoping to tomorrow night. They are still pretty vanilla though in comparison to interests here "

Don't keep us in suspense then? Tell us what it is you'd like to tick off your bucket list!?

Juicy x

"I love my kink... being dominant ( with the right people) I enjoy the usual cuffs, gag, blindfold. Once they are in place it's all about mind games, control and out come the toys ranging from paddles to whip, candles to clamps, pegs to plugs...

Always ensuring my sub is safe and pleasures... "

Thanks for sharing.

Does it vary in levels of extremism depending on who you're dominating? How far do you take it?

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Seemingly for me it is mainly electro stimulation and sex machines at the moment. I have even tried both together but that wasn't a total success.

"I love my kink... being dominant ( with the right people) I enjoy the usual cuffs, gag, blindfold. Once they are in place it's all about mind games, control and out come the toys ranging from paddles to whip, candles to clamps, pegs to plugs...

Always ensuring my sub is safe and pleasures...

Thanks for sharing.

Does it vary in levels of extremism depending on who you're dominating? How far do you take it?"

It can be extreme depending on the person and their tolerance level. I have gently introduced newbies to the scene but have also pushed the boundaries of this more willing.

"Seemingly for me it is mainly electro stimulation and sex machines at the moment. I have even tried both together but that wasn't a total success.

"

How does the electro stimulation work then? We're intrigued!

" It can be extreme depending on the person and their tolerance level. I have gently introduced newbies to the scene but have also pushed the boundaries of this more willing. "

Have you been doing it for a long time? Do you find it hard to not be dominant during sex (even if you're having a more vanilla sex session) when you're not within your usual 'Dom' role? Do you ever play sub?

Sorry for all the questions!!

Our kinks are starting to develop very nicely lol recently we bought some nice bondage gear ... handcuffs .. ankle cuffs ...collar and a small mouth gag . As we sit in bed on this lovely sunday morning the Mrs is on lovehoney making her next purchase ??

I love hairy pussy and hairy armpits on a woman.such a turn on.shame their seems to be none of that at all around.

Gets the popcorn and sits watching the answers

"I havent got any but would like to try a couple of new things. Hoping to tomorrow night. They are still pretty vanilla though in comparison to interests here

Don't keep us in suspense then? Tell us what it is you'd like to tick off your bucket list!?

Juicy x"

Ok. but its pretty sad

go to a social and a club at some point

outdoor play and take pics

the rest are too pathetic to list but one requires a hotel room, it will happen one day

I said it was sad

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I will only cover E-Stim as I haven't played with violet wands. But for E-Stim the principle of operation is the same as with both TENS pain relief systems and the electro mechanical toning devices. All of the devices use low power, usually high frequency electrical pulses through the area requiring stimulation. By changing the power, frequency and pattern of signal alters the effect. In TENS machines these are tuned to patterns which help override the pain signals being sent to the brain. In EMS the pulses are adjusted to cause the muscles to contract repeatedly and hence assist them tone up. Generally in E-stim the settings are somewhere between the other two examples. When these pulses are applied to the genitals either through carefully placed gel pads or specifically designed electrodes then the nerves associated with erotic stimulation can be activated.

Depending on the the settings selected on the control box this can generate sensations anywhere from the very mildest tingling to quiet painful. At its best the sensation, for me at least, is like having hundreds of minuscule vibrator buried inside the stimulated area.

If you going to try e-stim I would pass on the general safety advice of keeping all electrical contacts below the waist and stray electrical currents across the torso can be a terminally bad idea.

If you want to learn more the SmartStim forum is a really good resource to track down.

I have a fetish for latex and have a few outfits and a hood...

It's not one that I do often but do enjoy a crack from the cane cold

Oh and zentai outfit(morph suits) I like the feel

To those starting off on hmm kinky fun, please do not use 50 Shades of Rubbish as an example. Cable ties and other things can cause serious injuries - state safe use proper cuffs or restrainers, never ever put all the keys in one place keep one set in a safe place... Very embarrassing to explain to 999 why one needs the fire brigade to cut open cuffs.. Also make always certain that you have a "safe" word/sign and that you agree on all before you start as one can get "carried" away

"To those starting off on hmm kinky fun, please do not use 50 Shades of Rubbish as an example. Cable ties and other things can cause serious injuries - state safe use proper cuffs or restrainers, never ever put all the keys in one place keep one set in a safe place... Very embarrassing to explain to 999 why one needs the fire brigade to cut open cuffs.. Also make always certain that you have a "safe" word/sign and that you agree on all before you start as one can get "carried" away"

Well said... so many wannabes out there. I don't class myself as being one

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Spanking!!

Spanking flogging and hot wax slowly dripped on me.......shhhhhush

Chester

"Spanking flogging and hot wax slowly dripped on me.......shhhhhush "

By *cikMan  over a year ago

Devon

Spanking, nothing nicer than a squirming body over the knee, knickers down, cheeks getting rosier, juices flowing.

Think I'll need a lie down now.

Chester

"Spanking, nothing nicer than a squirming body over the knee, knickers down, cheeks getting rosier, juices flowing.

Think I'll need a lie down now."

My number is...

"Spanking flogging and hot wax slowly dripped on me.......shhhhhush

My number is... "

Not sure you gave it to me.......

I have a huge foot fetish, I love kissing feet and toes then having my cock stroked by them, cumming over the beautifully painted toe nails and licking them clean.

I also enjoy wanking while sniffing some dirty knickers. its an even bigger turn on if the lady doesn't know I do it. I regularly sniff my friends wifes and one ov my friends, both ladies are stunning and smell even better.

" Don't keep us in suspense then? Tell us what it is you'd like to tick off your bucket list!?

Juicy x

Ok. but its pretty sad

the rest are too pathetic to list but one requires a hotel room, it will happen one day

I said it was sad "

Not sad at all!! To go to a club was on our 'To Do' list for quite a while before we plucked up the courage!!

We are sure if you manage to summon up the courage/time etc to get yourself to a club, you will love it....and you'll get a buzz from knowing you've ticked that off!!

Hope you enjoy yourself. Juicy xxx

"I have a huge foot fetish, I love kissing feet and toes then having my cock stroked by them, cumming over the beautifully painted toe nails and licking them clean.

I also enjoy wanking while sniffing some dirty knickers. its an even bigger turn on if the lady doesn't know I do it. I regularly sniff my friends wifes and one ov my friends, both ladies are stunning and smell even better. "

I have to be honest and say I have never understood foot fetishists, as you have your own pair? But having said that we met someone once who was really into them and although I cringed when she started licking my toes, after a while I realised it felt quite nice. Could never do it to someone else though!

Juicy x

"I have a huge foot fetish, I love kissing feet and toes then having my cock stroked by them, cumming over the beautifully painted toe nails and licking them clean.

I also enjoy wanking while sniffing some dirty knickers. its an even bigger turn on if the lady doesn't know I do it. I regularly sniff my friends wifes and one ov my friends, both ladies are stunning and smell even better. "

Do you root through the dirty laundry or do they just randomly leave their dirty knicks about???

I like a bit of spanking, but have never tried hot wax.....might be worth considering? x

I simply love to go down and lick on a cum filled pussy, initially seeing a drip of sperm and when I start to lick she pushes and allows the sperm to flow into my mouth, I then continue licking around her pussy & clit, its a bit messy but lovely fun for both

Anal play, from a couple of fingers in me to a good ramming with a strap on. After reading a thread in here I'd love to try anal hooks.

Also love facesitting with breath control, that has me squirming with delight

I also enjoy wanking while sniffing some dirty knickers. its an even bigger turn on if the lady doesn't know I do it. I regularly sniff my friends wifes and one ov my friends, both ladies are stunning and smell even better.

Do you root through the dirty laundry or do they just randomly leave their dirty knicks about??? "

no I dont go routing but if i am there and use the bathroom, and there is a pair in there then Bingo

I have to be honest and say I have never understood foot fetishists, as you have your own pair? But having said that we met someone once who was really into them and although I cringed when she started licking my toes, after a while I realised it felt quite nice. Could never do it to someone else though!

Juicy x"

I just find them and the feeling of a foot wank so good. Not sure why i find them attractive.

I would love a dom man but can't find any that live close

I'd do that for u

"I'd do that for u"

Do what For Who?

Always ensuring my sub is safe and pleasures... "

Love to be dominated, spanking, hair pulling.

I have a pinwheel to make my sharp fetish safe lol the feel of something sharp Dragging gentily against your skin (big turn on for me)

Oh yum punishment can be so cleansing ....I also enjoy submitting to basic needs when I have a master.

Handing someone else control of your body and mind

"I would love a dom man but can't find any that live close"

It's also about finding the right one unfortunately

" I just find them and the feeling of a foot wank so good. Not sure why i find them attractive. "

Funnily enough though although I'm not turned ON by feet at all i do always look at peoples feet, and find women with chipped nail varnish etc a bit of a turn off. My feet are not the best looking but I paint my toe nails and try to make the best of them as I think women should be well groomed and have nice feminine feet and hands.

Juicy x

" Oh yum punishment can be so cleansing ....I also enjoy submitting to basic needs when I have a master.

Handing someone else control of your body and mind "

I think I am too stubborn to fully submit myself body and mind to Jay, but I can imagine that if you are able to fully commit to that in the moment, it could be exhilarating!

" Oh yum punishment can be so cleansing ....I also enjoy submitting to basic needs when I have a master.

Handing someone else control of your body and mind

I think I am too stubborn to fully submit myself body and mind to Jay, but I can imagine that if you are able to fully commit to that in the moment, it could be exhilarating!"

The best xx

Most of our kinks we get to indulge in regularly - sub/dom play, ropes, spanking, a bit of bdsm. The only one we still haven't managed to fit in is girl/girl wrestling

My favourite "have-done" is anonymous sex - to contrive it so that I get well fucked by a complete stranger - as anonymous as possible! I love the feeling of being used... (but having enough control if I need it to stop).

My big "want-to", that I dream about, and long for, is to find a slightly younger, slightly submissive women, who seeks a mother figure - and the possibilities in that can go a long way!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I have no kinks or fetishes...

But I love imagination and developing scenarios, being inventive and adventurous.

But I hate the idea of a kink... Just the rabbit hole of imagination...

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I have no kinks or fetishes...

But I love imagination and developing scenarios, being inventive and adventurous.

But I hate the idea of a kink... Just the rabbit hole of imagination..."

London

"My favourite "have-done" is anonymous sex - to contrive it so that I get well fucked by a complete stranger - as anonymous as possible! I love the feeling of being used... (but having enough control if I need it to stop).

My big "want-to", that I dream about, and long for, is to find a slightly younger, slightly submissive women, who seeks a mother figure - and the possibilities in that can go a long way!

"

A good friend of mine goes for a massage every other month.

She has never seen or met the guy.

She walks in, he blindfolds her, strips her, lays her down.

Then proceeds to give her a full body massage, take it too far, by "accident", then climb on top and fuck her.

No talking she leaves...

She gushes about this when she talks about it!

London

"

Uh... That's weird my friend in the above story is named Lola!

But I hate the idea of a kink... Just the rabbit hole of imagination..."

That's fair enough. I suppose we hadn't thought of it like that, but I suppose with any fantasies or kinks etc the only limitation is your own imagination.

Juicy x

" Don't keep us in suspense then? Tell us what it is you'd like to tick off your bucket list!?

Juicy x

Ok. but its pretty sad

I said it was sad

Not sad at all!! To go to a club was on our 'To Do' list for quite a while before we plucked up the courage!!

We are sure if you manage to summon up the courage/time etc to get yourself to a club, you will love it....and you'll get a buzz from knowing you've ticked that off!!

Hope you enjoy yourself. Juicy xxx"

Thank you

I was involved in BDSM for a number of years, but it's not something I usually chat about, as people hear BDSM and automatically think dungeon/pain, which is fair enough as it's the garden variety of that type of play, but it never was for me.

It was always psychological for me. When you strip all the BS away, it's about causing the brain to release certain chemicals to draw a physical response. Much the same as anything else really. I found that most people started with the physical trying to get the psychological response they want. Each to their own, but that never worked for me.

Sorry, probs way to deep for a Sunday morning!

London

That's fair enough. I suppose we hadn't thought of it like that, but I suppose with any fantasies or kinks etc the only limitation is your own imagination.

Juicy x"

I know it's semantics, but I hate being labeled...

I have had the opportunity to do a lot, but I don't consider myself to be kinky or fetishistic... Just open.

"I was involved in BDSM for a number of years, but it's not something I usually chat about, as people hear BDSM and automatically think dungeon/pain, which is fair enough as it's the garden variety of that type of play, but it never was for me.

It was always psychological for me. When you strip all the BS away, it's about causing the brain to release certain chemicals to draw a physical response. Much the same as anything else really. I found that most people started with the physical trying to get the psychological response they want. Each to their own, but that never worked for me.

Sorry, probs way to deep for a Sunday morning!"

Not deep at all but a very valid point and one I like to work on!

London

"I was involved in BDSM for a number of years, but it's not something I usually chat about, as people hear BDSM and automatically think dungeon/pain, which is fair enough as it's the garden variety of that type of play, but it never was for me.

Sorry, probs way to deep for a Sunday morning!"

Totally get this... I have another ahem!... Friend, who wanted to try a sensory deprivation hood...

So we bought a high quality one from Canada.

No real difference really between that and shutting your eyes...

But after 40 minutes I let her out and she was completely cum d*unk!

Couldn't talk or think straight. When she eventually could communicate, she said it was all about the physiology.

Mine is ts girls and watersports

I attract lots of foot fetishists though!

[Removed by poster at 08/03/15 12:02:09]

"Mine is ts girls and watersports

I attract lots of foot fetishists though! "

I wonder why you attract them? :P

Being wee'd on whilst giving oral is amazing for me, that whole feeling of the warmth and taste flowing into my mouth and all down my body.... Mmmm!

Juicy x

I have had the opportunity to do a lot, but I don't consider myself to be kinky or fetishistic... Just open."

When writing my OP I was struggling to articulate without pigeon holing, when actually I totally agree with you and would prefer to call myself 'open' its a much more inclusive term without any preconceived limitations or ideas.

Juicy x

London

Juicy x

I have had the opportunity to do a lot, but I don't consider myself to be kinky or fetishistic... Just open.

When writing my OP I was struggling to articulate without pigeon holing, when actually I totally agree with you and would prefer to call myself 'open' its a much more inclusive term without any preconceived limitations or ideas.

Juicy x"

Now your sounding cool!...

I have become so Californian, I love that cool, relaxed, be what you like, kinda attitude...

Also I know people who like what could be considered "weird" shit! But live normal lives on the "outside". So don't want to be labled. It's just what they like.

H x

As my name suggests. If you fancy looking , best search for Fesselzeit on yow tube

Juicy x

Juicy x"

I like to be open

I don't however like labels or to be pigeonholed

Watersports ie peeing,, always gets us in the mood x

" When writing my OP I was struggling to articulate without pigeon holing, when actually I totally agree with you and would prefer to call myself 'open' its a much more inclusive term without any preconceived limitations or ideas.

Juicy x

I have become so Californian, I love that cool, relaxed, be what you like, kinda attitude...

Also I know people who like what could be considered "weird" shit! But live normal lives on the "outside". So don't want to be labled. It's just what they like.

H x

"

Haha, thanks!!

I totally agree, I am not into labels at all. Everyone is individual, and should be treated as such.

Yeah, I get that. As I said, I feel a little like we are considered fairly Vanilla within the swinging world because we aren't a full swap couple, however if my friends outside of the swinging scene knew what we did they would probably think it was really weird!

I'm not even sure I would class us as 'swingers' just a very open minded couple.

Juicy x

London

" When writing my OP I was struggling to articulate without pigeon holing, when actually I totally agree with you and would prefer to call myself 'open' its a much more inclusive term without any preconceived limitations or ideas.

Juicy x

H x

Haha, thanks!!

I totally agree, I am not into labels at all. Everyone is individual, and should be treated as such.

Yeah, I get that. As I said, I feel a little like we are considered fairly Vanilla within the swinging world because we aren't a full swap couple, however if my friends outside of the swinging scene knew what we did they would probably think it was really weird!

I'm not even sure I would class us as 'swingers' just a very open minded couple.

Juicy x

"

Sounds like a pretty rock n roll relationship... It will just evolve in the direction you wish over time and I'm convinced openness is the key.

"

Then proceeds to give her a full body massage, take it too far, by "accident", then climb on top and fuck her.

No talking she leaves...

She gushes about this when she talks about it!"

I have managed to contrive a similar meet with somebody from Fab - I went to his place, stripped and put on a blindfold, and then he came into the room behind me and gave me a very thorough fucking, and came in me. Then I left without ever seeing who he was.... I still don't know to this day!

I'd love to repeat the experience, and would be madly happy if I could get into the sort of relationship that your friend has - she's a lucky, lucky bitch!!!

"

No talking she leaves...

I have managed to contrive a similar meet with somebody from Fab - I went to his place, stripped and put on a blindfold, and then he came into the room behind me and gave me a very thorough fucking, and came in me. Then I left without ever seeing who he was.... I still don't know to this day!

I'd love to repeat the experience, and would be madly happy if I could get into the sort of relationship that your friend has - she's a lucky, lucky bitch!!!

"

Hope you have arm bands for when your in box is flooded

London

"

No talking she leaves...

"

Yeah... She very smart, works too much and this is her little indulgence.

"I would love a dom man but can't find any that live close

It's also about finding the right one unfortunately "

Out door sex is mine

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Having my feet worshipped is one of mine.

Its female feet for me. Just love feeling them, sucking the toes, rubbing her toes on my cock and wanking using her toes......Bloody horny now!

"

I'm on my way

I'm on my way "

tutt's so impatient - men (rolls eyes) drag out the situation make her beg for every thing until he/she will do all

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Away from fab, very submissive. Love spanking, hair pulling, name calling, punishment, orgasm denial, and forced orgasm. Toy play, and mutual masturbation. Not kinky, just open and happy to experiment.

Way more vanilla with my fab meets as its a trust issue.

I'm on my way

tutt's so impatient - men (rolls eyes) drag out the situation make her beg for every thing until he/she will do all "

Shall I go get an egg out of the fridge

"I simply love to go down and lick on a cum filled pussy, initially seeing a drip of sperm and when I start to lick she pushes and allows the sperm to flow into my mouth, I then continue licking around her pussy & clit, its a bit messy but lovely fun for both

."

mmmmmmmmmmm. That's def on my to do list.

"My favourite "have-done" is anonymous sex - to contrive it so that I get well fucked by a complete stranger - as anonymous as possible! I love the feeling of being used... (but having enough control if I need it to stop).

No talking she leaves...

She gushes about this when she talks about it!"

Oh that's hot!!!!!!

Well its been interesting to read others switches and preferences!! We remain 'open' and have already ordered some low heat candles to have a play with

Thanks everyone xx

I absolutely adore "Posh Totty". A lady that looks like butter wouldn't melt, really well spoken with an air of "old money".

The idea that in public she wouldn't look twice at me, however, alone she would use me as a plaything for her enjoyment.

Owner of own country house a bonus.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Love to play tie and tease both sub and Dom

So many things I still want to try including receiving strap on (love wearing mine and pleasuring with it. Also want to try a MMF threesome where male sucks me off while I orally pleasure the lady

» Add a new message to this topic