FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men...can we stop...

Men...can we stop...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

threads about the cock size preference...

Seems to be a thread every day about length, girth, what do women want etc. They'll start thinking men are all a bunch of little 'worriers'

If you think sex JUST involves the size of your cock then most women will be really let down, it's the whole package, the cock plays a small (or big) part, you don't sit through a whole film to enjoy the credits, seems to be a lot of concerned men I'm a little above average but when I meet I try not to think she's meeting my 'cock' ...it's the whole little adventure, be proud of what you've got...

Remember a fiesta can out perform a Ferrari with the right driver...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I bet it bloody can't haha! My mate had a fiesta was always braking down so u wouldn't want that on your meet! If I was a lady I'd go for a ride in and on a Ferrari any day of week ha!

You can ask but you're wasting your time. Better to just ignore the threads you don't like reading or commenting on.

"threads about the cock size preference...

Seems to be a thread every day about length, girth, what do women want etc. They'll start thinking men are all a bunch of little 'worriers'

If you think sex JUST involves the size of your cock then most women will be really let down, it's the whole package, the cock plays a small (or big) part, you don't sit through a whole film to enjoy the credits, seems to be a lot of concerned men I'm a little above average but when I meet I try not to think she's meeting my 'cock' ...it's the whole little adventure, be proud of what you've got...

"

Amen......and with that I'm getting out of bed to go walk the dogs and head off to work

By *ordic36Man  over a year ago

Manchester

People can we stop talking about poverty or not having enough money? So what if I'm a millionaire's son- it's not the amount of money, it's how you use it. Right?

jk

"You can ask but you're wasting your time. Better to just ignore the threads you don't like reading or commenting on."

I love reading and commenting on them, but it's merely advice on repetition...

Aye up the 'morning bunch' are in...

"You can ask but you're wasting your time. Better to just ignore the threads you don't like reading or commenting on."

Good advice this maybe some people should practice what they preach.))

"I bet it bloody can't haha! My mate had a fiesta was always braking down so u wouldn't want that on your meet! If I was a lady I'd go for a ride in and on a Ferrari any day of week ha! "

Haha, let's not start the cars thread...and fiestas are a fine motor, I can only blame your friends driving...

"

YESS! We have seen on many profiles that they don't want under 9 inches haha and some are couples profiles. I think it could make guys a little insecure. It is rediculous. Be proud of what you have guys! Dsnt matter what other people think!

I wouldn't like a man with a "Ferrari" in personal opinion (unless used correctly). Past experience they can hurt, especially when they think they need to hit your cervix. Give me an average size any day

I think a lot of men are more worried about size than us women, some seem to be obsessed thinking a big cock is the only thing that matters, it isn't.

I have a feeling this thread may make some people feel good....

Waiting for the "its the way you use it" comment. Er actually there aren't many ways, put it in her vagina or dirt box and move it in and out a bit. Maybe men with small cocks could learn some circus tricks, juggling oranges with it or something, that would be different

Load of bollocks give what you got make best of it

"

Just say that you're proud of your small penis and get it over with... Good on you! God loves a tryer!

"Waiting for the "its the way you use it" comment. Er actually there aren't many ways, put it in her vagina or dirt box and move it in and out a bit. Maybe men with small cocks could learn some circus tricks, juggling oranges with it or something, that would be different "

Its never us that are small, its the tunnels we drive our fiestas through that are a little oversized

Just say that you're proud of your small penis and get it over with... Good on you! God loves a tryer! "

Love my tiny dick...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"

Not sure about the last comment...

I suppose a donkey(otherwise known as a bull) can out perform a race horse under certain circumstances...

But it's the rarity and the pleasure of owning and riding a race horse that makes it special.

And yeah the fucking either, am I big enough or look at how big I am, smacks of lack of confidence...

"Waiting for the "its the way you use it" comment. Er actually there aren't many ways, put it in her vagina or dirt box and move it in and out a bit. Maybe men with small cocks could learn some circus tricks, juggling oranges with it or something, that would be different "

I disagree ~ I think how you use it has a big impact or not as the case maybe......

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Found this one funny. The user name and the comment of "I'm a little above average but....." was this thread more based upon an advert.... Hey... I've got this... bop.

Just had to comment.

Found this one funny. The user name and the comment of "I'm a little above average but....." was this thread more based upon an advert.... Hey... I've got this... bop.

Just had to comment."

I've got a tiny useless dick...I use that pic as a decoy...I'm actually close to owning a mangina its that small...))

On this site I am 'only' a little above average...that's why I said it...there's some cocks on here that look like a babys arm holding a peach!!!

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I do this...

So to all you men out there with little willy's, jump in your fiesta today, wind your window down (if it works) and play your favourite tunes on your stereo tape player (use the head cleaner first) and feel proud!!!

Well put OP, those "big/willy" threads are getting a bit boring!!

Lets get real here, guys don't start Length girth threads because they are interested in the answers its just method of them telling everyone that theirs is big in one way or another in the vain hope a female will be hooked on it and want to meet, these guys also believe in father Christmas and the tooth fairy!

You never see a guy start a cock size thread and say by the way Ive got a 2 inch wiener do you?

"So to all you men out there with little willy's, jump in your fiesta today, wind your window down (if it works) and play your favourite tunes on your stereo tape player (use the head cleaner first) and feel proud!!!

Well put OP, those "big/willy" threads are getting a bit boring!! "

Hahahah....I snorted a laugh at the head cleaner...

Also...avoid high speed dubbing..

"So to all you men out there with little willy's, jump in your fiesta today, wind your window down (if it works) and play your favourite tunes on your stereo tape player (use the head cleaner first) and feel proud!!!

Well put OP, those "big/willy" threads are getting a bit boring!! "

And by the way... Mrs

You have AMAZINGLY sexy eyes...they're on a par with Emma Willis...

Well put OP, those "big/willy" threads are getting a bit boring!!

And by the way... Mrs

You have AMAZINGLY sexy eyes...they're on a par with Emma Willis... "

She's a bit of an Emma Willis lookalike, or should I say Emma Willis is a bit of a Belle lookalike?

Lucky me

It does make me wonder why so many men have hang-ups on their cock size. Not every woman wants a massive dick in her.

Just be confident in yourself and the size won't be an issue

"Waiting for the "its the way you use it" comment. Er actually there aren't many ways, put it in her vagina or dirt box and move it in and out a bit. Maybe men with small cocks could learn some circus tricks, juggling oranges with it or something, that would be different

I disagree ~ I think how you use it has a big impact or not as the case maybe......"

How do you use yours that's different to other men then? Do you slide in and out like all other men or some other cunning technique?

By *lshere77Man  over a year ago

Wigan

So........do you think my cock is big enough?

Big enough for what? Snooker? No. Sex? Yes.

By *lshere77Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Thats ok then

By *he Stuff Of LegendMan  over a year ago

Hadfield

"

People can put up what they like as long as its within the rules. In reality people telling others what they can or can't put threads up about have more intrinsic issues.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Personally I don't meet men because of their cock size, I meet them because I like them regardless of what's in their pants, plus I prefer average size and if he uses his tongue and fingers well then it's all good with me

"Waiting for the "its the way you use it" comment. Er actually there aren't many ways, put it in her vagina or dirt box and move it in and out a bit. Maybe men with small cocks could learn some circus tricks, juggling oranges with it or something, that would be different

I disagree ~ I think how you use it has a big impact or not as the case maybe......

How do you use yours that's different to other men then? Do you slide in and out like all other men or some other cunning technique? "

I don't have one I'm a woman lol....

How do you use yours that's different to other men then? Do you slide in and out like all other men or some other cunning technique?

I don't have one I'm a woman lol.... "

Sorry

Sorry "

No worries

I meant although the basics are the same some guys definitely have different techniques

Sorry

No worries

I meant although the basics are the same some guys definitely have different techniques "

Yes they do, I agree but you are never going to make a two incher feel like a biggie, no matter how good your technique! Having said that, I'm not a fan of endless bonking anyway, get my kicks from fingers and tongues mainly, a good stretching from a six inch girth is just the bonus

"

Hmmm - this from an OP who has just started another thread asking what size our bras are.....

"Lets get real here, guys don't start Length girth threads because they are interested in the answers its just method of them telling everyone that theirs is big in one way or another in the vain hope a female will be hooked on it and want to meet, these guys also believe in father Christmas and the tooth fairy!

You never see a guy start a cock size thread and say by the way Ive got a 2 inch wiener do you?"

I always chuckle at the 'my cock is too big, help!' threads

"On this site I am 'only' a little above average...that's why I said it...there's some cocks on here that look like a babys arm holding a peach!!!"

And sometimes that's what people are looking for.

What's wrong with that ?

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Guys you should only worry if you're too small

(Too big ) if every woman you've ever been with has complained if not be content with what you have and enjoy

Hmmm - this from an OP who has just started another thread asking what size our bras are.....

"

Jesus Christ you might want to check out my other thread about 'awkward' forum users .

» Add a new message to this topic