FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many women have had the same man?

How many women have had the same man?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it make conversations awkward? Swinging is supposed to be an open society but maybe some people have the distinction between sex and emotion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is open , but discretion still matters .

Why would meeting someone who had met other women on here make conversation awkward? Am I missing something

"Why would meeting someone who had met other women on here make conversation awkward? Am I missing something "

I think he means if you are chatting with a friend who has shagged the same guy as you , does it get awkward

"Why would meeting someone who had met other women on here make conversation awkward? Am I missing something

I think he means if you are chatting with a friend who has shagged the same guy as you , does it get awkward "

I've gotten to know loads of women off here who has shagged the same guys as me, you'll get that with local people, I wouldn't even know unless they are on their verification list and if I meet someone who's met someone I know I certainly wouldnt talk about them, I'd have the same conversation as I'd have with anyone I met off here

"Why would meeting someone who had met other women on here make conversation awkward? Am I missing something

I think he means if you are chatting with a friend who has shagged the same guy as you , does it get awkward

I've gotten to know loads of women off here who has shagged the same guys as me, you'll get that with local people, I wouldn't even know unless they are on their verification list and if I meet someone who's met someone I know I certainly wouldnt talk about them, I'd have the same conversation as I'd have with anyone I met off here"

Exactly , a conversation with someone about a meet with the same person is crass to say the least

"It is open , but discretion still matters ."

agree

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

when we first started swinging i was a bit jealous of Paul with another woman mainly because other men would ask if i would meet them on my own when Paul or there partner was not in ear shot thought Paul might have been doing the same.

But to my knowledge he never did don,t think at all he as.

With swinging you have to be 100% for each other

I know one or two ladies on here who we have met the same guy, we know we have but we don't discuss them

I know of one man that discussed me with other men I had met and it made me quite uncomfortable to be honest!

if for instance you attend the same club regularly - you will meet the same people a few times for sure - and we know that we have played with people that have played with people we have played with - aaaargh - i know what i mean

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

We're quite good friends with one of Bradley's exes. We sometimes visit/have her visit for dinner and it doesn't make me feel awkward at all. It's not even something that crosses my mind.

I also used to get on with a past fuck buddy of his but when we got together, she then decided she had feelings for him and tried to lay down the law as if they were in a relationship (basically telling him she didn't want him seeing anyone else and him only fucking her would give him time to "realise that he loved her") she turned even more batshit crazy when he told her to fuck off, lol.

That was fun.

I don't speak to any of my exes but I don't think Bradley would have that problem either. x

Doesn't bother me. It's going to happen. It's why we are here.

"if for instance you attend the same club regularly - you will meet the same people a few times for sure - and we know that we have played with people that have played with people we have played with - aaaargh - i know what i mean "

I know what you mean too

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Although, I have to say, I did try and stay friends with my first ex but he insisted on trying to give my new partner at the time "pointers" and advice about me without my knowledge (as if he knew everything about me and how to please me. HE DIDN'T AND WE BROKE UP FOR A REASON!).

I kind of saw it as him pissing up a lamppost, trying to mark his territory, plus, I like getting to know new partners of my own accord and like them to do the same with me. It's all part of the excitement and I didn't want him doing things the ex had told him I liked when I clearly didn't - I'd rather he learned what I enjoyed properly and direct from the source.

So, although I don't think that would affect Bradley now (we've been together long enough for him to know better) I wouldn't mind them being friends but probably wouldn't feel comfortable with them discussing me.

- Amy. x

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have friends that we met on here that are now friends in the real world too. We quite often end up playing within a little group of maybe 10 couples depending on who is around at the time......everyone has played with everyone else a few times and it has never been awkward - in fact it's lovely having friends that play

» Add a new message to this topic