FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Opinion of SKYPE?

Opinion of SKYPE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers,

just wanted to know your opinion of using skype to chat on with people.

being in 2015 now, technology has progressed, and i personally get sick and tired of ping pong messaging and would much rather chat on skype face to face.

please advice as i personally think its less tedious and yes i know most guys like to get added extras, but what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually skype or cam to verify

failing that a simple phone call usually does it mate

Go in the chat rooms, means people don't have to give their addys out

A little more intimate if to far to travel !x

Not something I would do, I'd rather chat on fab or kik or meet in real life! I find it the thought of it uncomfortable

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Go in the chat rooms, means people don't have to give their addys out"

I don't Skype. I'd be wary of men saying that they wanted a face to face chat when they just wanted a face to look at while they wank. I have only cammed once from here that was to verify a newbie

does my head in when guys want to skype for hours, they wanna hog all my time but i'd rather be chatting to several potential meets, and previous meets, than spend time one on one with someone for hours.

probably sounds cold but i'm not here to waste my time building up anything exclusive with anyone, especially not for a fuck.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"does my head in when guys want to skype for hours, they wanna hog all my time but i'd rather be chatting to several potential meets, and previous meets, than spend time one on one with someone for hours.

probably sounds cold but i'm not here to waste my time building up anything exclusive with anyone, especially not for a fuck."

this

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We don't use Skype or similar to chat, don't even have them.

Messages on here or text works well for us

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

I think skypes good. Espicly if your into kink which I am. If I'm looking for a slave to use I can test their limits and willingness to please on cam before a meet. If I'm looking to submit myself same rules go, dominants tell me the day before what I need to have ready when they video calll then I follow there kinky humiliating instructions whilst there testing my limits and willingness to serve

Also on another site which some of you may know all about fetish and life message me for Kik Skype or other site sexy if u want

"Hi fabbers,

just wanted to know your opinion of using skype to chat on with people.

being in 2015 now, technology has progressed, and i personally get sick and tired of ping pong messaging and would much rather chat on skype face to face.

please advice as i personally think its less tedious and yes i know most guys like to get added extras, but what do you think? "

I use skype for business, so I'm not comfortable giving my business details out to strangers on here. I ran a second instance of skype for a while on my laptop just for chatting to people from sex sites, but it was a bit of a memory drain on my laptop.

I usually have Yahoo running, or some other similar program. I'm happy to chat on there. Not on cam or voice though - so that puts lots of people off.

» Add a new message to this topic