FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age am I too old?

Age am I too old?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At 50 am I just wishful thinking I could find nice woman or couple interested in me

Reason I ask been chatting with woman got on great met not there 30 seconds not her type

Asked what her type was she said I looked to old for her no attraction there

Fair enough that's what meeting s are for don't think I am that bad for my age she missed out without a touch

Judging me book by its cover not reading few pages first

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/03/15 04:57:34]

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Clearly you were for her.

Suck it up and move on.

If you think your too old at 50, what will you be thinking when your 70, put it down to experience and move on,always nice to meet for a chat anyway,sex is not the be all and end all anyway....

Horses for courses here and have realistic expectations. Whilst people wheel out the old cliches about life in the old dog yet etc.

People need to appreiciate that some people just don't want to meet older people simply because of their age and perhaps looks.

Something for everyone on this site and for every profile that won't meet you there will be one the that will if you look.

Don't get discouraged. As previous poster said this site caters for lots of fantasies & there are some who look just for older men. My wife started by looking for younger guys. Her fantasy. But as she progressed to gbs inevitably older guys got involved. Have to say most if not all of the older guys more than held their own & gave her huge pleasure.

Why has she missed out if she didn't want to meet you?

...move on gramps...

the ocean is FULL of beautiful fish...

like you a older guy and getting discouraged by it all , but i hope u find soemone or a couple

if u don't try u can't have fun

keep the faith fella

"At 50 am I just wishful thinking I could find nice woman or couple interested in me

Reason I ask been chatting with woman got on great met not there 30 seconds not her type

Fair enough that's what meeting s are for don't think I am that bad for my age she missed out without a touch

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ??? "

She didn't miss out...she didn't have sex with someone she didn't want to have sex with...

at least she turned up and had the decency to tell you and the self respect to not feel under any kind of obligation to go through with it...

Are you honest about your age?

Surely if you see a face pic of someone and you know the age in advance, you decide before you meet them that they aren't your type. Saves embarrassment on a meet

You're not too old, but you might have to accept you need to meet people in different ways.

For instance I have a 64 year old play partner who I play with at fetish clubs. Would I have met him on a dating site (or a site like this) if he approached me? I seriously doubt it. But I got to know him in person through a friend of a friend and now we play together.

Personal preferences once again, we wont meet any mmen over 40. Our choice, I agree with one of the above posters at least she turned up and told you.

"Clearly you were for her.

Suck it up and move on."

Guess you weren't her type. Some like older guys some prefer younger

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"At 50 am I just wishful thinking I could find nice woman or couple interested in me

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ??? "

Yes, to a 29 year old (your preferred age group) woman, you must seem ancient. As ancient as her Dad is

I was 58 when I joined Fab and have had a good number of meets with lovely people. So perhaps its you or the way your messages read that stopping you getting meets ?

"

Yes, to a 29 year old (your preferred age group) woman, you must seem ancient. As ancient as her Dad is "

She would have known his age BEFORE she met him. . So that makes no sense to me.

To me you are a young man but perhaps you see me as an old lady? Most of my sexual partners are over fifty although most of my messages come from fantasising 20-30 year olds. The sex I have now is ten times better than the sex I was having ten years ago so I don't really get why men of your age look for much younger women and then whinge when they're not interested

No way at 50 you're still a kiddy to us.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"

Yes, to a 29 year old (your preferred age group) woman, you must seem ancient. As ancient as her Dad is

She would have known his age BEFORE she met him. . So that makes no sense to me. "

Maybe she went around to her Dad's and that changed her mind It would mine if I was planning to meet a 63 year old

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Admittedly you do drop off quite a few people's radars when you hit the big 50, but as others have said, there are still plenty of folk willing to and actively seeking the more mature gent

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Horses for courses here and have realistic expectations. Whilst people wheel out the old cliches about life in the old dog yet etc.

People need to appreiciate that some people just don't want to meet older people simply because of their age and perhaps looks.

Something for everyone on this site and for every profile that won't meet you there will be one the that will if you look. "

If "for every profile that won't meet you there will be one that will if you look" were true there wouldn't be so many people moaning about not getting meets.

"Horses for courses here and have realistic expectations. Whilst people wheel out the old cliches about life in the old dog yet etc.

Something for everyone on this site and for every profile that won't meet you there will be one the that will if you look.

If "for every profile that won't meet you there will be one that will if you look" were true there wouldn't be so many people moaning about not getting meets."

Ok maybe the maths are a little off

However there is generally someone for everyone on here. People just need to concentrate on finding them rather than whining about the ones who's reject them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ??? "

We're older than you and don't consider ourselves too old.

Women on here aren't obliged to get to know you, attraction needs to come first for many of us unless you're suggesting that because we're on here we will have sex with anyone who asks.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and by the way you haven't bothered to find out about me but I'm too old for you........

You have obviously lied about your age. You can't be that age. Goodness me! What fab puctures!

Pictures even. Finger trouble due to shaking digits!

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

The pickings for me would be non existent if I wasn't with _ardbelly ? But I'd keep on trying..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You have obviously lied about your age. You can't be that age. Goodness me! What fab puctures!"

Do you mean me?

Comments obviously meant for nicecouple.

I personally prefer older men, yum!

However I look quite young for my age so some older guys I have been with have had issues being out with me in public because of how it makes them look

An ex even had abuse hurrled at him in the street and he was only 10 yrs older than me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Comments obviously meant for nicecouple. "

Thank you

You're not too old!

I love older men and rarely find myself attracted to younger (there is the odd exception)

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm now nearer 51 than 50.... Im out of some people's preferred age range such is life... I've met folks found no attraction and we parted... Such is life.

It's all part of being on sites such as this.. Have fun

"To me you are a young man but perhaps you see me as an old lady? Most of my sexual partners are over fifty although most of my messages come from fantasising 20-30 year olds. The sex I have now is ten times better than the sex I was having ten years ago so I don't really get why men of your age look for much younger women and then whinge when they're not interested "

To be fair to the OP his lower age limit is around 20 years younger than his, which is identical to yours?

I hope it's not the sex graveyard at fifty ha, as I plan on doing less than 75 hours a week work at that age so I'll finally have plenty of time for outrageous sex...

I look at it on two sliding scales. At the mo I might get six or seven offers of sex a week on here from people that I find desirable...a lot of those I can't meet due to me travelling all over the UK and my stupid working hours. At fifty if I get half the offers I'll have twice as much availability to meet which will cancel it out.

And when I hit 70 and retire I may get only an eighth of the offers I do now...but my free hours will be about twenty five times higher than they are at present, so therefore I'll be shagging round the clock!

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ??? "

Obviously yes for that particular lady and she did the right thing of course by saying how it stood with her. What appeals to one may not to another, however I wonder are your face pics clear and recent? If not perhaps an update may avoid a similar situation in the future.

"Comments obviously meant for nicecouple.

Thank you "

You are very welcome - just got out of a cold shower!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Comments obviously meant for nicecouple.

Thank you

You are very welcome - just got out of a cold shower! "

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ???

Yes, to a 29 year old (your preferred age group) woman, you must seem ancient. As ancient as her Dad is "

My preferred age group is 22-38. I do ok Seriously though,as we get older we have to fashion ourselves to be more attractive. Display our wares so to speak. I have to grin like an idiot on my face pics or I look weary and miserable. If you want to attract younger people you can't be a miserable old,fuddy duddy. Altogether there will be some people who have a grandparent fetish. If everything you do doesn't work then I suggest changing your goal posts. Meet older people you have more in common with. I feel more comfortable with younger men,I don't know why but it works for us. I hope you have more success and don't take one woman's comments to heart

"I'm now nearer 51 than 50.... Im out of some people's preferred age range such is life... I've met folks found no attraction and we parted... Such is life.

It's all part of being on sites such as this.. Have fun

"

The problem I have when upping my age limits is the amount of messages from men I don't find attractive or interesting. One or two older men may interest me out of hundreds. I'm a lazy cow and find scrolling through profiles a headache so I don't search

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

She was nice woman too

So am I to old ??? "

You are 50 and asking if you are too old? I am 74 and I certainly would NOT ask anyone if I was too old. I will know when I am too old.

I suspect another look at me profile, the forums are riddled with them

She might have used your age as an excuse for other stuff..

Just saying.

By *infulsarah67300Woman  over a year ago

weston super mare

Me personally I do like the older man. And I don't think 50 is old at all!!!!! I must admit what ever age there has to be a spark a mutual attraction and that makes it all the more fun xx

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

"To me you are a young man but perhaps you see me as an old lady? Most of my sexual partners are over fifty although most of my messages come from fantasising 20-30 year olds. The sex I have now is ten times better than the sex I was having ten years ago so I don't really get why men of your age look for much younger women and then whinge when they're not interested

It will change..make the most of it

To be fair to the OP his lower age limit is around 20 years younger than his, which is identical to yours?

I hope it's not the sex graveyard at fifty ha, as I plan on doing less than 75 hours a week work at that age so I'll finally have plenty of time for outrageous sex...

I look at it on two sliding scales. At the mo I might get six or seven offers of sex a week on here from people that I find desirable...a lot of those I can't meet due to me travelling all over the UK and my stupid working hours. At fifty if I get half the offers I'll have twice as much availability to meet which will cancel it out.

And when I hit 70 and retire I may get only an eighth of the offers I do now...but my free hours will be about twenty five times higher than they are at present, so therefore I'll be shagging round the clock! "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only asked because it's first time it's happened to me my hair started going grey at 20ish so more grey than black now but rest of me hair teeth still my own normally get taken for younger

Not having a go at her each to there own she had her own reasons which I respect must be getting old lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You were too old for her, end of.

Others may find you differently

Sometimes wish I wasn't honest with my age when I did my profile, should of dropped a few years! Hardly get a look in!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm 50

I'm not too old

Why would you be?

But sometimes people seem set on there perimeters and that's OK to

"To me you are a young man but perhaps you see me as an old lady? Most of my sexual partners are over fifty although most of my messages come from fantasising 20-30 year olds. The sex I have now is ten times better than the sex I was having ten years ago so I don't really get why men of your age look for much younger women and then whinge when they're not interested

It will change..make the most of it

And when I hit 70 and retire I may get only an eighth of the offers I do now...but my free hours will be about twenty five times higher than they are at present, so therefore I'll be shagging round the clock! "

Nothing wrong with having goals and ambition, and I want to make the most of having 90% of my waking hours during the week spent working being flung clean out the window, ta very much.. Besides it gives me something to look forward to in my later years.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Its nothing to do with age or looks. You cant judge from pics and chats if there will be an attraction or not, the only way you know that is to meet in person. Just because someone looks beautiful in a pic doesnt mean there will be a physical attraction or a spark there when you meet. Dont take it personally, deal with it, and move on

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Oh and by the way you haven't bothered to find out about me but I'm too old for you........"

But not too old for me. xxx

"I personally prefer older men, yum!

However I look quite young for my age so some older guys I have been with have had issues being out with me in public because of how it makes them look

An ex even had abuse hurrled at him in the street and he was only 10 yrs older than me "

Id take that abuse

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I've been studiously taking down the names of all those who've said they like older men and will be contacting you all over the next few days.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

some people prefer different things some fems like older men. like myself i like older guys

some fems like younger guys etc

its down to the fem what she prefers in a guy. dont take it to heart

I am to young at 32 lol

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"I am to young at 32 lol "

lol x

"

I look at it on two sliding scales. At the mo I might get six or seven offers of sex a week on here from people that I find desirable...)"

Really???? Wow! You need to share your secrets with all the blokes who moan about not even getting any messages, never mind meets or sex!

" To be fair to the OP his lower age limit is around 20 years younger than his, which is identical to yours?"
I'm not whingeing about the lack of willing partners either, because I get too many if anything. So what point were you trying to make that my age preferences were similar to the OPs? That I shouldn't post?

"

I look at it on two sliding scales. At the mo I might get six or seven offers of sex a week on here from people that I find desirable...)

Really???? Wow! You need to share your secrets with all the blokes who moan about not even getting any messages, never mind meets or sex!

To be fair to the OP his lower age limit is around 20 years younger than his, which is identical to yours? I'm not whingeing about the lack of willing partners either, because I get too many if anything. So what point were you trying to make that my age preferences were similar to the OPs? That I shouldn't post? "

To be fair my job is probably a big help in regard to the number of offers I get as Im in many different areas in a short space of time. Just a pity I don't have the time to indulge anywhere near as much as I'd like...

I know you weren't whinging, good lady, I doubt very much you are the type. I just meant with regard to men having a lower age limit similar to yours as if you can find men 20 years younger attractive, the fact they do is hardly surprising. I can't really be a hypocrite as I don't tend to _iew age per se as a quality of attraction or a turn off, if the person Im with turns me on then that's what most important.

The oldest person I've met on here was 63 and the youngest 18 at the time so Im not having a pop honest!

» Add a new message to this topic