FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > who books

who books

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The hotel room?

Is it usually the guy.i ask as it seems many are not keen to do so, and ask me to book.i understand some cant, because of wifey finding out, but i have been stung before.i booked the room, not the first time we had had a room.then he couldnt make it.i was then left with the total bill.

I have to say, i wouldnt do it again.once bitten.

Just wondering how others broach the subject of who books it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we're offering the accommodation, we will book it. If we're staying in it, we'll pay. If we're both then 50/50 split the bill. If the other party wants to use a hotel room to meet is then we'd expect them

to book it.

"The hotel room?

Is it usually the guy.i ask as it seems many are not keen to do so, and ask me to book.i understand some cant, because of wifey finding out, but i have been stung before.i booked the room, not the first time we had had a room.then he couldnt make it.i was then left with the total bill.

I have to say, i wouldnt do it again.once bitten.

Just wondering how others broach the subject of who books it"

The few hotel meets Ive had, the guy has booked the room and when we have met up ive offered to pay half, being the gentlemen that they were, they refused. Id like to think that men on here would act the same way,or accept the offer of payment, not leave the lady to pay the whole bill.

Surely that depends on the situation on a meet by meet basis? normally with me the guy books but that is because I normally can't get there very early and tthey often stay the night whereas I normally don't. I always pay half though and there have been occasions where I will book. I don't understand why booking hotels and sorting payment is such a big deal for some.

"Surely that depends on the situation on a meet by meet basis? normally with me the guy books but that is because I normally can't get there very early and tthey often stay the night whereas I normally don't. I always pay half though and there have been occasions where I will book. I don't understand why booking hotels and sorting payment is such a big deal for some. "

Guessing some like to make a mission out of every little thing.

By *J SuffolkMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I do, the man. And request an early room so we can get in it at 12 noon

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

When we do hotel meets, we book the room as we're the ones sleeping in it. We never ever ask the guy (or couple) to pay ANYTHING towards the rooms cost. We usually book the room first then place an ad to find peeps to cum play with us. Never failed so far as there is a lot of horny guys or there

I usually book and I don't mind,it means I can be somewhere 1.decent 2. That I feel safe 3. If I get blown out (which has happened twice) I can justify some well deserved pamper time!

I always book the room as I know that I will be there over night.

"I usually book and I don't mind,it means I can be somewhere 1.decent 2. That I feel safe 3. If I get blown out (which has happened twice) I can justify some well deserved pamper time! "

We tend to do this. Have enjoyed some total us time away from day to day life.. chilled with a meal and a movie in bed

» Add a new message to this topic