FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > help with my profile please.

help with my profile please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

deleted all my other profile, wanna concentrate more on my kinks lately.

ok i wanna attract sub guys but i don't want all the annoying 'wanna try it' messaging me, i want actual sub guys only not pretenders or those wanting to experiment.

so how do i get that across to guys and is it not clear already from my profile what i want? lemme know please,ta.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ffs put this in the wrong forum.

can admin shift it please.

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

Write it as if you were speaking to a sub?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it reads fine, guys tend to look at pics and not read anyway.

I love the first paragraph!

Nothing to do with your profile text sorry but I love the different colours in your hair. -) x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly, whatever you write a good number will ignore it and chance their arm anyway. Think it's pretty clear from your profile what you're looking for so good luck!

Thanks, i always have colourful hair, and body lol.

Yeah you're right about the reading. Even if they do read i think a lot of guys see the word sub and start thinking about trying everything and don't consider i don't want to mess about.

Don't want to write it specifically for subs right now because i don't want to rule out 'normal' guysd and sex with them, but i am seriously considering writing it specifically with subs in mind soon, good tip thanks.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Personally, after reading the first paragraph I wouldn't bother. But then I'm not a sub.

"Personally, after reading the first paragraph I wouldn't bother. But then I'm not a sub."

That's ok. I am being honest by saying i don't reply to most messages and there's no point in messaging, and the whole point in that paragraph is to let guys know they're probably wasting their time.

I just get that many messages sometimes i don't feel like going to my inbox at all, or i'm already chatting and can't start more conversations.

By *omolfc8Man  over a year ago

merseyside

Anyone help me with my profile is my profile to boring or any ideas could you give me a message please if you would ?

» Add a new message to this topic