FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prostate

Prostate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All

Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far.

Quick question - has anyone ever tried prostate massage either by them selves or with a partner. And what was it like?

Im trying to find someone willing to do it and have tried myself to no avail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osconangelCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

get the right spot its amazing - huge orgasm, angel uses a strap on aon me and i love it - what have you tried using to stimulate yours

"get the right spot its amazing - huge orgasm, angel uses a strap on aon me and i love it - what have you tried using to stimulate yours"

Hello mate I tried my finger at first as suggested. Then I also tried a smallis vibrator. Maybe I need a helping hand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

doctor done mine didint turn me on could of bought me a drink first

"doctor done mine didint turn me on could of bought me a drink first "

Hahaha

huddersfield

try a longer slim vibe or a suction cup dildo - you can change the angle then - you will know when you hit the spot - put a towel on the floor lol

"try a longer slim vibe or a suction cup dildo - you can change the angle then - you will know when you hit the spot - put a towel on the floor lol"

Hahaha iv seen some vids and still cannot believe the orgasm is that intense. any willing people wanting to help me out with this I will happily buy a few drinks hahaha

huddersfield

it is that good believe me - but no im not helping lol

By *xpatscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've tried one it's really got your able to shoot without being hard it's strainge but good

I had my prostate played with by a man once (with a finger or two) while the wanked me. Probably spent I dunno 30 mins or an hour at it...the orgasm was completely all consuming whole body and mind blowing!!! Was fantastic...but maybe just once in a while!

Anyone give me a helping hand with one oops I mean finger.

Very curious about this! How far up a guy's anal passage is the prostate? What does it feel like - ie how will I know when i've found it? Xx

"Very curious about this! How far up a guy's anal passage is the prostate? What does it feel like - ie how will I know when i've found it? Xx

"

I've never been able to feel a particular bump or anything myself but get him to tell you when you hit the spot...he'll know!!!

huddersfield

only 3 - 4 inch will do it - and you will know when you have hit it from their reaction - i never last long when me or angel hits it, and yes you can cum without being hard

By *inkybmthcplCouple  over a year ago

poole

We just ordered a prostate toy from lovehoney cant wait

You know you've hit it when you start leaking come everywhere, and that's before the orgasm!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are toys anatomically shaped to hit the spot... You can insert them and leave then in as you wank... They can stroke the gland for you and have good reviews.

"There are toys anatomically shaped to hit the spot... You can insert them and leave then in as you wank... They can stroke the gland for you and have good reviews. "

Sounds great! Nice to know there are good toys out there for guys too! xx

yes i have with a play partner in the past he loved it and all the attention he got from me

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Hello All

Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far.

Quick question - has anyone ever tried prostate massage either by them selves or with a partner. And what was it like?

Im trying to find someone willing to do it and have tried myself to no avail "

Done this to guys on several occasions, always with spectacular results!

It's an amazing feeling. I've not received it in a long time though and doing it yourself just isn't as much fun.

I think - unless you know someone well - you (I) wouldn't put your finger too far up to search for the prostate - as you'd (I'd) be worried about the finger coming out covered in poo!!

"I think - unless you know someone well - you (I) wouldn't put your finger too far up to search for the prostate - as you'd (I'd) be worried about the finger coming out covered in poo!! "

Generally, the poo is in the next part of the ass, I hope this was informative!

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

J has a vib which has rubber attachments you slip over the vib.One of them is about the girth of a finger and about twice as long.

Some massage oil on my dick and a little around bum hole and gently wank and tease then slowly insert about 3-4 inches and gently work in/out by about an inch or so while wanking ....the build up to cumming is slower but grows to such an intensity before you cum.Often more pre cum building up to orgasm but when you cum its so powerful and intensely different from usual orgasm.

"You know you've hit it when you start leaking come everywhere, and that's before the orgasm!"

Agreed. I can cum without orgasm anyway but this is a VERY pleasant effect of your prostate being played with!

We have a multitude of toys and strap ons that we use to do this just between us.

Best to have a long slow and sexy build up with lube toys and tongue. With someone else doing it who knows what they are doing they can hit the sweet spot and make you cum buckets.

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"get the right spot its amazing - huge orgasm, angel uses a strap on aon me and i love it - what have you tried using to stimulate yours

Hello mate I tried my finger at first as suggested. Then I also tried a smallis vibrator. Maybe I need a helping hand "

Widen it first then use a fairly wide short one, that does it for me, or a guy with a shortish fat cock!!!!

"I think - unless you know someone well - you (I) wouldn't put your finger too far up to search for the prostate - as you'd (I'd) be worried about the finger coming out covered in poo!! "
I just nearly choked on my drink reading this..... Messy and not in a good way

You should try a cock mind blowing and I never thought I would ever do that!

"We have a multitude of toys and strap ons that we use to do this just between us.

Best to have a long slow and sexy build up with lube toys and tongue. With someone else doing it who knows what they are doing they can hit the sweet spot and make you cum buckets. "

"Very curious about this! How far up a guy's anal passage is the prostate? What does it feel like - ie how will I know when i've found it? Xx

"

Oooo you'll know! Where safety goggles too because 'volcanic' is an understatement!

*wear

Oooo you'll know! Where safety goggles too because 'volcanic' is an understatement! "

Sounds like tou need to show me! xx

I have never done this and I don't like a finger in my ass but this sounds so amazing, i need to find a women willing to massage my prostate

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Was in a car accident once...

Came through the windscreen...

Was smashed to pieces...

Then to top it off I had a Dr shove a suppository up my arse...

Fucking planet!!

Oooo you'll know! Where safety goggles too because 'volcanic' is an understatement!

Sounds like tou need to show me! xx"

Would b my pleasure!!!

Would b my pleasure!!! "

It's a date!!

Would b my pleasure!!!

It's a date!! "

Hope so! xx

» Add a new message to this topic