FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel etiquette - who pays

Hotel etiquette - who pays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issandMax OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the hotel bills if you have a meet?

Should you go halves or would you expect the guys to pick up the tab

Thinking more of a two singles meeting scenario!

Advice appreciated!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Halves. Why should the guy pay?

"Halves. Why should the guy pay? "

Yep. This. I've always paid my way.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Halves if both staying the night, if one party only coming for play and leaving then the stayee should pay

"Halves if both staying the night, if one party only coming for play and leaving then the stayee should pay "

this

"Halves if both staying the night, if one party only coming for play and leaving then the stayee should pay "

Yep sounds right to me

I don't pay,I don't ask for hotel meets. If a man wants to pay I won't protest. If he doesn't accommodate I expect him to not message me. If I had plenty of disposable income I would happily pay.

right. It's rude if both stay and one expects the other to pay the whole bill

"I don't pay,I don't ask for hotel meets. If a man wants to pay I won't protest. If he doesn't accommodate I expect him to not message me. If I had plenty of disposable income I would happily pay. "

Totally agree with this. When I was meeting I had must accommodate on my profile, if they messaged suggesting a hotel meet then I would expect them to pay, otherwise why message? Never did it but this is the stance I would've taken.

"I don't pay,I don't ask for hotel meets. If a man wants to pay I won't protest. If he doesn't accommodate I expect him to not message me. If I had plenty of disposable income I would happily pay. "

Halves. I'm not a charity.

"Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the hotel bills if you have a meet?

Advice appreciated! "

We've given up worrying and booked our own for friday.

We wouldnt expect to "Go halves" with anyone who already had a room and wouldnt expect anyone to pay us half if we're booking the room.

how did u know i was thinking this

Depends

If the hotel room is book for the purpose of us meeting there then I go halves

There are three hotels within a mile of me which a lot of guys stay over in on business, if they are here anyway and staying in a hotel with work and looking for some fun then I dont pay halves, reason being the room will be paid for on expenses so if he's not paying halves why should i half's

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Exactly this! As a single mum I don't have the means to pay for hotels, if a man wants to go to a hotel and is willing to pay then fair enough

I once paid for a hotel as my companion had travelled.....had a fantastic day/evening, caused a bit of mischief by pretending to be a hooker in the bar area but knew I wouldn't be able to sleep well and didn't really fancy morning sex so I split at about 2 am leaving him there alone.....note to self, don't pay if your not gonna stay....he was very understanding...also commented on the dirty looks he got from the guests at breakfast lol that's the man that was with a prostitute last night ha ha

split costs always i would think - only fair unless you state in your profile they have to accommodate as you cant or dont have funds for hotel meets -

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Share it .

IMO if a guy says he accommodates or if he's the one that initiated a meet he should pay.. After all I accommodate at my home and I don't expect my meet to pay me rent

Split the costs evenly between all participants without gaining profit

"I once paid for a hotel as my companion had travelled.....had a fantastic day/evening, caused a bit of mischief by pretending to be a hooker in the bar area but knew I wouldn't be able to sleep well and didn't really fancy morning sex so I split at about 2 am leaving him there alone.....note to self, don't pay if your not gonna stay....he was very understanding...also commented on the dirty looks he got from the guests at breakfast lol that's the man that was with a prostitute last night ha ha "

I've done that a few times, if a guy has paid for petrol and made an effort to travel to me the least I can do is get a room

It does not bother me paying for a room, they are cheap enough

By * and R LincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stamford

Come and stay at my hotel problem solved

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I dont buy all the 'single mum - cant accom' replies on this thread? Fair enough if the guy is silly enough to dole out for a hotel room, for you to rock up for a couple of hours and dash back home to put the kids to bed, then more fool him. But for you know in advance that he can't accom and that you are going to a hotel? Why wouldn't you give something toward the room seen as you know you are only going to be there for a couple of hours? He is obviously not going to be able to get another meet? You would obviously like him enough to meet him so why not share the cost or the meet?

Single guys do not have an endless stream of money to 'uphold' their bed notches ... *as this is what this type of meet would be: a quick fuck and go.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Unless it's a repeat meet and you have a take it in turns to pay or one pays for the hotel, one for something else approach. As long as it works out equal.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Split the costs evenly between all participants without gaining profit "

As in if a couple meet a single, split the bill 3 ways?

yumsville

and OP - whoever is in the room - the cost is divided by the numbers. So a £100 room with 5 people attending ... £20 shared cost. Just split the bill.

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

When I have suggested a hotel meet I pay, often the woman offers her share which is nice, but I still pay.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I arrange a meet, I book the nice hotel, I pay.

No question, no arguing no problem x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I arrange a meet, I book the nice hotel, I pay.

No question, no arguing no problem x"

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the hotel bills if you have a meet?

Advice appreciated! "

. If you are a single guy and cannot accommodate _you should pay for the room. In other scenarios there is no right or wrong answer. There will be members on low incomes who may not be able to afford a hotel room which others can. Each situation should be judged on the information available . I don't have an issue with paying for a hotel room.

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Aldgate

I pay.

Something horny about waiting for the couple or female to knock on your door

Halves if both or neither are staying in it overnight. If one person is staying in it overnight and the other just joining them for some of the time then they should pay.

Agree with whoever is stopping the night and also I have paid for the hotel when it's been easier to shower and get ready at the hotel instead of going home.

Why does it matter which one is staying the night?

See. ..

The only reason we are both there in the first place is to meet eachother....which is in and of itself a mutual event.

I'd go halves anyway. Overnight or not.

There's no "one size fits all" tailored solution. Judge each case on its own merits.

Advice appreciated! "

I'd only pay if he was a good .lol.if crap he pays . sorted

Agreed it's different for different occasions. If you want to choose a nice hotel it's not fair to ask for half, but equally if you are prepared to accommodate but they want a hotel then that's a different situation....

"I don't pay,I don't ask for hotel meets. If a man wants to pay I won't protest. If he doesn't accommodate I expect him to not message me. If I had plenty of disposable income I would happily pay.

Exactly this! As a single mum I don't have the means to pay for hotels, if a man wants to go to a hotel and is willing to pay then fair enough "

as a single mum myself I cant afford half and have turned down lots of men who have offered to pay as I dont feel its right they should pay.But I always end up feeling bad as they were willing to pay and in some cases really wanted to meet me

"I dont buy all the 'single mum - cant accom' replies on this thread? Fair enough if the guy is silly enough to dole out for a hotel room, for you to rock up for a couple of hours and dash back home to put the kids to bed, then more fool him. But for you know in advance that he can't accom and that you are going to a hotel? Why wouldn't you give something toward the room seen as you know you are only going to be there for a couple of hours? He is obviously not going to be able to get another meet? You would obviously like him enough to meet him so why not share the cost or the meet?

Single guys do not have an endless stream of money to 'uphold' their bed notches ... *as this is what this type of meet would be: a quick fuck and go."

Obviously you know if you ever post something right you're ignored

We go halves on price all my meets are one off so if I pay the the whole thing she saves herself 40€... And that'll never happen

Advice appreciated!

I'd only pay if he was a good .lol.if crap he pays . sorted "

Hope you're flush, I'm booking for a week lol

"We go halves on price all my meets are one off so if I pay the the whole thing she saves herself 40€... And that'll never happen"

I can see by your hundreds of veris that's working for you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If one is staying over, then the majority/all of the charge can be picked up by that person. If, for example, they'd travelled for the meet and needed to stay over, as both had had some use of the room, then some sharing of costs could be made.

Split by however many are attending!

Why should blokes have to pay all.

Everyone is having the good time after all.

Her

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Halves, unless one planned on staying the night anyway. x

"I dont buy all the 'single mum - cant accom' replies on this thread? Fair enough if the guy is silly enough to dole out for a hotel room, for you to rock up for a couple of hours and dash back home to put the kids to bed, then more fool him. But for you know in advance that he can't accom and that you are going to a hotel? Why wouldn't you give something toward the room seen as you know you are only going to be there for a couple of hours? He is obviously not going to be able to get another meet? You would obviously like him enough to meet him so why not share the cost or the meet?

Single guys do not have an endless stream of money to 'uphold' their bed notches ... *as this is what this type of meet would be: a quick fuck and go."

If a man doesn't have money to pay for a hotel he shouldn't be asking women who don't have money to pay either. If he wants a fuck a week he should look for people who can accommodate so he can get his endless stream of meets he craves. I'm not a single mum,I can't accommodate and I will not pay for a hotel with anyone who wants a bedpost notch. I have plenty of men who accommodate or are more than able to pay for a hotel every couple of months. I'm not looking for someone to finance my sex life,I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel,and I wouldn't moan about it to anyone. I'm not owed a sex life

Single guys do not have an endless stream of money to 'uphold' their bed notches ... *as this is what this type of meet would be: a quick fuck and go.

If a man doesn't have money to pay for a hotel he shouldn't be asking women who don't have money to pay either. If he wants a fuck a week he should look for people who can accommodate so he can get his endless stream of meets he craves. I'm not a single mum,I can't accommodate and I will not pay for a hotel with anyone who wants a bedpost notch. I have plenty of men who accommodate or are more than able to pay for a hotel every couple of months. I'm not looking for someone to finance my sex life,I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel,and I wouldn't moan about it to anyone. I'm not owed a sex life "

"Halves if both or neither are staying in it overnight. If one person is staying in it overnight and the other just joining them for some of the time then they should pay."

I've seen a few people say this I dont get it

If the hotel is being booked solely for the purpose of the meet I think you should pay halves, what does it matter who stays over, if one has traveled 100 miles and the other lives down the road and chooses to go home why should the one who's made the biggest effort and driven a 200 mile round trip foot the whole bill?

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Anyone extending the invite should pay. I don't pay towards hotels as I'm a full time student (skint), I'd rather just meet guys who can accommodate.

I usually offer to pay out of courtesy and think that's what all men should do? If the wow men then say no I am paying half I do let them thinks that's the best way of im honest x

When I was able to pay for hotels I used to meet a regular partner every month,pay £80,drive an hour and have a couple of hours with him. I never asked him to contribute anything. I was able to pay,he wasn't. No charity case as someone suggested earlier

I've always paid - but typically, I've been staying the night anyway.

Have I been taken for a ride?!

By *ire meet GasolineCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Halves if both or neither are staying in it overnight. If one person is staying in it overnight and the other just joining them for some of the time then they should pay.

If the hotel is being booked solely for the purpose of the meet I think you should pay halves, what does it matter who stays over, if one has traveled 100 miles and the other lives down the road and chooses to go home why should the one who's made the biggest effort and driven a 200 mile round trip foot the whole bill?"

Agree completely.

"We go halves on price all my meets are one off so if I pay the the whole thing she saves herself 40€... And that'll never happen

I can see by your hundreds of veris that's working for you "

How would you know that .....

Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given that they will be having sex,and with someone they have chosen themselves,spoken to for a while,maybe even had a coffee with- not a woman who has decided she wants a freebie at a club and has more than one person to pick from,possibly. I know which woman I'd rather be

Defo halves..it's not a date and those days have gone lol x

I always offer my half x

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I always pay the hotel room.

Strictly no sharing, no gifts, no presents and no money transaction whatsoever.

Im going to use the room for myself before and after the meet anyway.

If they are here anyway and staying in a hotel with work, no I wouldn't offer.

Other times I would pay or offer, since I won't accommodate and prefer hotel meets.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Cost should be split 50/50 regardless of who is staying over in the room IMO. I wouldn't expect the other person to pay for breakfast though, I always book those separately.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"Split by however many are attending!

Why should blokes have to pay all.

Everyone is having the good time after all.

Her"

So you think that if a single is meeting a couple the hotel should be split 3 ways?

yumsville

If a man doesn't have money to pay for a hotel he shouldn't be asking women who don't have money to pay either. If he wants a fuck a week he should look for people who can accommodate so he can get his endless stream of meets he craves. I'm not a single mum,I can't accommodate and I will not pay for a hotel with anyone who wants a bedpost notch. I have plenty of men who accommodate or are more than able to pay for a hotel every couple of months. I'm not looking for someone to finance my sex life,I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel,and I wouldn't moan about it to anyone. I'm not owed a sex life "

Out of the thousands of profiles on here that cannot accommodate, how is anybody supposed to know anybodies financial arrangements? How is anybody supposed to second guess how they meet given if they both cant accommodate - they both like each other, the usual process would be to get a room!

But, what you are saying here is, you would actually go without sex rather than dip your hand into your pocket and pay for a room ..... because a man should pay! As YOU, have the option of loads of guys who have the ability to accommodate or have ability to pay. So you have the luxury to basically demand that guys pay for the room if they want to meet you.

"I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel"... But it's ok for guys to pay?

That really sounds very high class that does. LOL

Personally as a guy - I would feel absolutely cheap as hell if a woman turned up to a pre-booked room, jumped to bed and then fucked off so casually. It has too much of a tinge of seed to it for me.

As a low income university student - I'd *always* pay half (unless perhaps it was already being paid for on expenses or similar).

My financial arrangements are nobody else's business but my own, and if I can't afford to do something then I just don't do it. I'd rather not have someone pay for me in life.

yumsville

"Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given that they will be having sex,and with someone they have chosen themselves,spoken to for a while,maybe even had a coffee with- not a woman who has decided she wants a freebie at a club and has more than one person to pick from,possibly. I know which woman I'd rather be "

You do realise - You do have the option to not actually spread your legs if you dont like them in person and say NO?

Nothing is a given at all! WTF????????

Is this weird Wednesday or something?

How can you draw any comparison between what a club charges and what you do in the privacy of a hotel room ?It's like saying - the corner shop charges £2 for some corned beef, but it's 0.50p at Tescos, I'll give Tescos a £1.50 tip

"Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given that they will be having sex,and with someone they have chosen themselves,spoken to for a while,maybe even had a coffee with- not a woman who has decided she wants a freebie at a club and has more than one person to pick from,possibly. I know which woman I'd rather be

You do realise - You do have the option to not actually spread your legs if you dont like them in person and say NO?

Nothing is a given at all! WTF????????

Is this weird Wednesday or something?

How can you draw any comparison between what a club charges and what you do in the privacy of a hotel room ?It's like saying - the corner shop charges £2 for some corned beef, but it's 0.50p at Tescos, I'll give Tescos a £1.50 tip "

I don't go to clubs. I never will. I will allow a gentleman to pay for a hotel room if he offers. I don't pay and they aren't forced to. Your patronising says a lot about your character to me. Good luck

These type of threads always smack of people taking the high ground.

Ffs let those men pay who are happy to foot the bill for those women who cannot afford to contribute towards costs and vice versa; and let those who want to go halves, do so.

It's not rocket science!

Individuals are responsible for their own ways of doing things and others' opinions shouldn't count.

My regular FWB and I have a more friendly way of dealing with this issue.

We take turns and the one who hasn't paid the hotel bill pays the room service.

If I'd invited someone new to meet me at the hotel I was staying at, expenses or not, i'd consider it my cost, whether they decide to stay or not.

If they want to contribute, then fine.

Just 2p

TBG x

yumsville

"These type of threads always smack of people taking the high ground.

Ffs let those men pay who are happy to foot the bill for those women who cannot afford to contribute towards costs and vice versa; and let those who want to go halves, do so.

It's not rocket science!

Individuals are responsible for their own ways of doing things and others' opinions shouldn't count."

lol what an odd way to put things ... If I was broke - I would not want to meet a woman who was putting me up in a hotel. I have more respect for myself. I would meet (meet them) when I have the financial capacity to contribute. I would have thought any self respecting woman would have felt the same way too.

how would that conversation go?

Hey - hey - wanna meet - I'm broke - I'll pay - I'll get my coat - I'll sent you the taxi fair too?

yumsville

"

I don't go to clubs. I never will. I will allow a gentleman to pay for a hotel room if he offers. I don't pay and they aren't forced to. Your patronising says a lot about your character to me. Good luck "

You are mixing up a genuine interest in female liberation, and being patronising here. Nothing is a given in a hotel room.

It's not rocket science!

Individuals are responsible for their own ways of doing things and others' opinions shouldn't count.

lol what an odd way to put things ... If I was broke - I would not want to meet a woman who was putting me up in a hotel. I have more respect for myself. I would meet (meet them) when I have the financial capacity to contribute. I would have thought any self respecting woman would have felt the same way too.

Hey - hey - wanna meet - I'm broke - I'll pay - I'll get my coat - I'll sent you the taxi fair too?"

Yours is an opinion of what you're happy with. I've practically stated let others do with what they're happy doing! Your opinion is only worth something to you, to those you meet and to those who agree with you.

My statement SHOULD be agreed with by everybody cos it's centering on individual choice!

"

I don't go to clubs. I never will. I will allow a gentleman to pay for a hotel room if he offers. I don't pay and they aren't forced to. Your patronising says a lot about your character to me. Good luck

You are mixing up a genuine interest in female liberation, and being patronising here. Nothing is a given in a hotel room."

You condone female liberation yet talk about women opening their legs. Lovely comment by the way. I don't know who you arrange hotel meets with and for what reasons,but I only meet men I know I want to "open my legs for" as you so eloquently put it.

yumsville

It's not rocket science!

Hey - hey - wanna meet - I'm broke - I'll pay - I'll get my coat - I'll sent you the taxi fair too?

Yours is an opinion of what you're happy with. I've practically stated let others do with what they're happy doing! Your opinion is only worth something to you, to those you meet and to those who agree with you.

My statement SHOULD be agreed with by everybody cos it's centering on individual choice!"

So you are trying to justify guys being used financially, whether they have the money for the hotel or not - and that should be agreed to? Rather than women (who play like this) having the self respect contribute to the hotel - because they are women!?

Shameful - and unjustifiable with the median line response that 'nobody is getting hurt, everybody is free to do as they please, it is their own choice, we are all adult type of response.'

We are all adults - and as sexually active adults we should not take advantage! That includes FINANCIALLY!

Bad nanna stated "once you have a hotel room booked, sex is a given", again - if you are putting out simply as the room has been paid for, then this is a potentaially very dark area! -- wouldn't you think!

yumsville

"

You are mixing up a genuine interest in female liberation, and being patronising here. Nothing is a given in a hotel room.

You condone female liberation yet talk about women opening their legs. Lovely comment by the way. I don't know who you arrange hotel meets with and for what reasons,but I only meet men I know I want to "open my legs for" as you so eloquently put it. "

Hey, I'm a tight fisted guy, who doesn't meet women who aren't prepared to contribute. It should say something for my meets. Not like those who meet at those pre-paid hotels bad nanna.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I used to regularly meet a friend in a hotel, if I booked he paid for the food and vice versa, other meets I have paid half or paid for the room in full, some guys won't dream of going halves but I always offer as we are both staying there and I consider it only fair.

It's not rocket science!

My statement SHOULD be agreed with by everybody cos it's centering on individual choice!

So you are trying to justify guys being used financially, whether they have the money for the hotel or not - and that should be agreed to? Rather than women (who play like this) having the self respect contribute to the hotel - because they are women!?

Shameful - and unjustifiable with the median line response that 'nobody is getting hurt, everybody is free to do as they please, it is their own choice, we are all adult type of response.'

We are all adults - and as sexually active adults we should not take advantage! That includes FINANCIALLY!

Bad nanna stated "once you have a hotel room booked, sex is a given", again - if you are putting out simply as the room has been paid for, then this is a potentaially very dark area! -- wouldn't you think! "

So,when you agree to pay halves with a woman for a hotel room sex isn't expected? What do you do in the room? I don't "put out" because a man has paid for a room. The room is booked when we both agree we want to meet. Every man I meet in a hotel is asked if he still wants to go ahead with sex. It's not only women who can back out you know. I don't oblige just because a man has paid for a room,a lot of dialogue,texting,phone calls and even forum reading has gone on long before we get naked. You really do have a blinkered view towards women and hotels. Almost sounds like you have been bitten more than once.

"

You condone female liberation yet talk about women opening their legs. Lovely comment by the way. I don't know who you arrange hotel meets with and for what reasons,but I only meet men I know I want to "open my legs for" as you so eloquently put it.

Hey, I'm a tight fisted guy, who doesn't meet women who aren't prepared to contribute. It should say something for my meets. Not like those who meet at those pre-paid hotels bad nanna."

Are you branding all women with that brush? And women who only meet at clubs are exempt?

"

Bad nanna stated "once you have a hotel room booked, sex is a given", again - if you are putting out simply as the room has been paid for, then this is a potentaially very dark area! -- wouldn't you think! "

I can only speak for myself but for me once a room as been booked sex is given because I wouldn't book a room with a guy I had never met, before I would book or go to a hotel room I would have already met him, had a drink and chat and I see no other reason why you would book a hotel room with someone you had met if not for sex

Mr C if you're going to quote don't manipulate the text. I said pretty much a given. You carry on meeting your high class women,I will carry on with my seedy life obliging men in rough hotels

"My regular FWB and I have a more friendly way of dealing with this issue.

We take turns and the one who hasn't paid the hotel bill pays the room service.

If I'd invited someone new to meet me at the hotel I was staying at, expenses or not, i'd consider it my cost, whether they decide to stay or not.

If they want to contribute, then fine.

Just 2p

TBG x"

Friendly is key here! I see it as friends deciding who pays what, no big deal. It's not a contract, why does everyone get so het up about it?! But then I only meet people I get on with, maybe if I met people I actively disliked i would be more bothered who paid what...

It's not rocket science!

Again with YOUR opinions! You're trying to make out they are the only viable opinions... They're not. Let people make their own choices!

Dutch surely?

It's not rocket science!

Bad nanna stated "once you have a hotel room booked, sex is a given", again - if you are putting out simply as the room has been paid for, then this is a potentaially very dark area! -- wouldn't you think!

Again with YOUR opinions! You're trying to make out they are the only viable opinions... They're not. Let people make their own choices!"

C,don't feel bad for the men I have taken advantage of. They are more than financially able to cover the cost of a room. I didn't even ask for a gift or my travel expenses paid,or an expensive hotel. I'm not that shallow

yumsville

It's not rocket science!

Again with YOUR opinions! You're trying to make out they are the only viable opinions... They're not. Let people make their own choices!

C,don't feel bad for the men I have taken advantage of. They are more than financially able to cover the cost of a room. I didn't even ask for a gift or my travel expenses paid,or an expensive hotel. I'm not that shallow "

You realise you are now quoting other people in trying to quote me? The above was made by Non Vanilla Cup Cake.

Nice to see a lively debate on split costs, as, there are only you two saying guys should foot the bill you realise!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"T

If I was broke - I would not want to meet a woman who was putting me up in a hotel. I have more respect for myself. I would meet (meet them) when I have the financial capacity to contribute. I would have thought any self respecting woman would have felt the same way too.

Hey - hey - wanna meet - I'm broke - I'll pay - I'll get my coat - I'll sent you the taxi fair too?"

Hmm, I find this line of argument rather offensive and somewhat misogynistic. I am a woman who I assure you has an inordinate amount of self-respect, but who is at the moment unable to pay for hotels as I had done in the past.

I state on my profile that I do not accommodate and am looking for people that can, and turn down nearly everyone who approaches me who cannot. When men who can't accom then offer a hotel, as they always do, I usually decline again.

Only if someone is persistent and totally genuine about it might I eventually agree to a hotel, and yes, then I'll let them pay with a totally clean conscience, though I might buy dinner or bring wine.

It's not rocket science!

In this statement you mentioned people taking advantage. I didn't quote anyone. You seem incapable of reading properly and understanding what people are saying. You didn't answer my question regarding what you expect from a woman when you go halves on a room.

Expect, require, demand... No.

Be nice, be reasonable, have fun and do what feels right.

Call me old fashioned but as a gentleman...I would pay

yumsville

"T

If I was broke - I would not want to meet a woman who was putting me up in a hotel. I have more respect for myself. I would meet (meet them) when I have the financial capacity to contribute. I would have thought any self respecting woman would have felt the same way too.

Hmm, I find this line of argument rather offensive and somewhat misogynistic. I am a woman who I assure you has an inordinate amount of self-respect, but who is at the moment unable to pay for hotels as I had done in the past.

I state on my profile that I do not accommodate and am looking for people that can, and turn down nearly everyone who approaches me who cannot. When men who can't accom then offer a hotel, as they always do, I usually decline again.

Only if someone is persistent and totally genuine about it might I eventually agree to a hotel, and yes, then I'll let them pay with a totally clean conscience, though I might buy dinner or bring wine."

pmfsl I am baffled at, if you have read the whole thread how you find it misogynistic. There are two sides to a story, one of which bore no financial contribution whatsoever - not even an offer of a chicken dipper from the woman.

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this??????? pffff There is a woman on here saying she wouldn't even turn the guy away? though I may be putting words in her mouth or not (but apparently its a given [he'd be supplying the wine of course] ) hah

"T

Only if someone is persistent and totally genuine about it might I eventually agree to a hotel, and yes, then I'll let them pay with a totally clean conscience, though I might buy dinner or bring wine.

pmfsl I am baffled at, if you have read the whole thread how you find it misogynistic. There are two sides to a story, one of which bore no financial contribution whatsoever - not even an offer of a chicken dipper from the woman.

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this??????? pffff There is a woman on here saying she wouldn't even turn the guy away? though I may be putting words in her mouth or not (but apparently its a given [he'd be supplying the wine of course] ) hah"

I've read the whole thread and you're coming across like you think women are money grabbing bitches out to financially ruin men by forcing them to pay for hotels. If that's not how you planned it, you might want to reconsider the way you word some of your arguments.

yumsville

"

In this statement you mentioned people taking advantage. I didn't quote anyone. You seem incapable of reading properly and understanding what people are saying. You didn't answer my question regarding what you expect from a woman when you go halves on a room."

Well at least my conscience is clear luv . I am quite able to read, I am quite able to read deflection too. I am quite able to see when you the OP's thread has gone so far off tangent and your personal life is now so apparent also. There are quiet a lot of things re. self respect in general that on what is an innocuous thread - if you start to pull it apart, are fairly interesting. Ultimately though it is guess work, and poking and prodding away at personal lives doesnt actually get you anywhere. My head is high at the end of the day though

...Up on the Downs

"

In this statement you mentioned people taking advantage. I didn't quote anyone. You seem incapable of reading properly and understanding what people are saying. You didn't answer my question regarding what you expect from a woman when you go halves on a room.

Well at least my conscience is clear luv . I am quite able to read, I am quite able to read deflection too. I am quite able to see when you the OP's thread has gone so far off tangent and your personal life is now so apparent also. There are quiet a lot of things re. self respect in general that on what is an innocuous thread - if you start to pull it apart, are fairly interesting. Ultimately though it is guess work, and poking and prodding away at personal lives doesnt actually get you anywhere. My head is high at the end of the day though "

A little too high I might suggest.

...Up on the Downs

"T

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this??????? pffff There is a woman on here saying she wouldn't even turn the guy away? though I may be putting words in her mouth or not (but apparently its a given [he'd be supplying the wine of course] ) hah

I've read the whole thread and you're coming across like you think women are money grabbing bitches out to financially ruin men by forcing them to pay for hotels. If that's not how you planned it, you might want to reconsider the way you word some of your arguments. "

Yes, well said Anna.

What are company credit cards for eh....

yumsville

"T

I've read the whole thread and you're coming across like you think women are money grabbing bitches out to financially ruin men by forcing them to pay for hotels. If that's not how you planned it, you might want to reconsider the way you word some of your arguments. "

There are only 2 women: non vanilla and bad nanna arguing the case here? My points were aimed at them. My points are aimed generally at their posts to show how poorly they are defending how appropriate it is for men to put women up in hotels.

It was them that raised the topics, I expanded on them as they were concerning. Things like expectation - if things are "a given", could lead to more concerning or more serious things like rape. Something which in all seriousness when we are talking about sex and "a given" is bloody concerning!

There is also the idea of prostitution too. As at the end of the day - women (some women) are rocking up bringing nothing to the party apart from sex (others are bringing beer or food - fair enough). I mentioned 'darker side of things' - I didnt expand as I didnt feel it necessary at the time but I would not say that would be a point I would like to reconsider

...Up on the Downs

"

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this??????? "

If that is what you meant you have clearly failed to communicate it.

It's not rocket science!

C,don't feel bad for the men I have taken advantage of. They are more than financially able to cover the cost of a room. I didn't even ask for a gift or my travel expenses paid,or an expensive hotel. I'm not that shallow

You realise you are now quoting other people in trying to quote me? The above was made by Non Vanilla Cup Cake.

Nice to see a lively debate on split costs, as, there are only you two saying guys should foot the bill you realise! "

Nice to see that you can read, shame your cognition doesn't allow you to comprehend though.

EXACTLY where have I stated men SHOULD foot the bill? I can only recall constantly reiterating to let people CHOOSE what they wish to do!

yumsville

"

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this???????

If that is what you meant you have clearly failed to communicate it."

well isn't that interesting

"T

I've read the whole thread and you're coming across like you think women are money grabbing bitches out to financially ruin men by forcing them to pay for hotels. If that's not how you planned it, you might want to reconsider the way you word some of your arguments.

There are only 2 women: non vanilla and bad nanna arguing the case here? My points were aimed at them. My points are aimed generally at their posts to show how poorly they are defending how appropriate it is for men to put women up in hotels.

It was them that raised the topics, I expanded on them as they were concerning. Things like expectation - if things are "a given", could lead to more concerning or more serious things like rape. Something which in all seriousness when we are talking about sex and "a given" is bloody concerning!

There is also the idea of prostitution too. As at the end of the day - women (some women) are rocking up bringing nothing to the party apart from sex (others are bringing beer or food - fair enough). I mentioned 'darker side of things' - I didnt expand as I didnt feel it necessary at the time but I would not say that would be a point I would like to reconsider "

Oh bless your little cotton socks, you really don't have a clue. Tell you what, you stick to your views and carrying thinking you can change people's opinions, and I'll continue advocating that each individual choose what they are happy with, with other individuals.

So OP... Do what you and any potential meet want to do. Ignore everybody else

"As a low income university student - I'd *always* pay half (unless perhaps it was already being paid for on expenses or similar).

My financial arrangements are nobody else's business but my own, and if I can't afford to do something then I just don't do it. I'd rather not have someone pay for me in life."

Brilliant response..well done you

"T

How can you find my post misogynistic, when I am the one saying that women shouldnt be used like this??????? pffff There is a woman on here saying she wouldn't even turn the guy away? though I may be putting words in her mouth or not (but apparently its a given [he'd be supplying the wine of course] ) hah"

Whoa,hang on a sec. I could be wrong but if you're talking about me saying I wouldn't turn a man away you're seeing things,or you don't understand English or you're just making things up to try to prove your point. Believe me,I've turned away a huge amount of men who have offered to pay for a hotel room. I really hope I'm mistaken and you aren't talking about me

I've paid

The man's paid

The man paid and I paid for dinner

Dosnt make any difference to me . Just enjoy it for what it is

Ofcourse its half, both pays

"T

There is also the idea of prostitution too. As at the end of the day - women (some women) are rocking up bringing nothing to the party apart from sex (others are bringing beer or food - fair enough). I mentioned 'darker side of things' - I didnt expand as I didnt feel it necessary at the time but I would not say that would be a point I would like to reconsider "

You really are on another planet. I'm retiring from this thread. You can call me what you like,and twist my words however you wish,I'm not offended And if the situation ever arises where a man wants to pay for a hotel to meet me I will accept with a clear conscience. And for the record,I do bring something to drink but don't let that mar your opinion of me. Enjoy your hotel gang bangs and trips to clubs where you all pay equally to have sex with strangers. I'm sure you leave with your head held high

"Ofcourse its half, both pays "

For 3 minutes?? I'd want at least 20 for my £50

"Ofcourse its half, both pays

For 3 minutes?? I'd want at least 20 for my £50 "

Sounds like a lot of effort

I do want to say one more thing. A woman paying half for a hotel is still at risk of being raped.

For 3 minutes?? I'd want at least 20 for my £50 "

Yes 20min is fair enough, including foreplay lol

Sounds like a lot of effort "

An alley would be more economical. Or a bush

For 3 minutes?? I'd want at least 20 for my £50 Yes 20min is fair enough, including foreplay lol "

I get foreplay!! Woo hoo!

yumsville

"T

There is also the idea of prostitution too. As at the end of the day - women (some women) are rocking up bringing nothing to the party apart from sex (others are bringing beer or food - fair enough). I mentioned 'darker side of things' - I didnt expand as I didnt feel it necessary at the time but I would not say that would be a point I would like to reconsider

You really are on another planet. I'm retiring from this thread. You can call me what you like,and twist my words however you wish,I'm not offended And if the situation ever arises where a man wants to pay for a hotel to meet me I will accept with a clear conscience. And for the record,I do bring something to drink but don't let that mar your opinion of me. Enjoy your hotel gang bangs and trips to clubs where you all pay equally to have sex with strangers. I'm sure you leave with your head held high "

has that post called you anything - or has it pointed to the dangers of women rocking up at hotels, where men have paid for them, and they are expecting sex.

Sex is just that - there are dangers in any types of meets, when a guy has some type of financial hold over you (speaking in general terms!) the danger is increased.

It is not me that meets at pre paid hotels - if you cannot stand the heat bad nanna, you shouldnt have contributed to the thread.

Sounds like a lot of effort

An alley would be more economical. Or a bush "

Is anal acceptable in an alley?

yumsville

*men have paid for the hotels

Equal split I am meeting a lady next week we are 100 mile apart and meeting halfway and only right we split cost.

For 3 minutes?? I'd want at least 20 for my £50 Yes 20min is fair enough, including foreplay lol

I get foreplay!! Woo hoo! "

Yes always nice that

"T

You really are on another planet. I'm retiring from this thread. You can call me what you like,and twist my words however you wish,I'm not offended And if the situation ever arises where a man wants to pay for a hotel to meet me I will accept with a clear conscience. And for the record,I do bring something to drink but don't let that mar your opinion of me. Enjoy your hotel gang bangs and trips to clubs where you all pay equally to have sex with strangers. I'm sure you leave with your head held high

has that post called you anything - or has it pointed to the dangers of women rocking up at hotels, where men have paid for them, and they are expecting sex.

Sex is just that - there are dangers in any types of meets, when a guy has some type of financial hold over you (speaking in general terms!) the danger is increased.

It is not me that meets at pre paid hotels - if you cannot stand the heat bad nanna, you shouldnt have contributed to the thread. "

I hope she comes back to respond. We all know why she would stay away, simply because you twist things.

I'm still waiting to see where I stated men SHOULD pay. I think I'll have a long wait on that one .

".

Prostitution is having sex for financial gain, if I go to a party and take nothing and leave with nothing how is prostitution?

"Equal split I am meeting a lady next week we are 100 mile apart and meeting halfway and only right we split cost."

And that is what you two have decided. So all is good. A guy further up the thread states he pays or likes to pay for the hotel. That's his choice.

All good

yumsville

"

Whoa,hang on a sec. I could be wrong but if you're talking about me saying I wouldn't turn a man away you're seeing things,or you don't understand English or you're just making things up to try to prove your point. Believe me,I've turned away a huge amount of men who have offered to pay for a hotel room. I really hope I'm mistaken and you aren't talking about me "

I am not saying you wouldnt turn a man away, no doubt you have, who in their right mind wouldn't. But your previous posts did give the impression that once you/or the woman is in the hotel room, it is pretty much game on. When you factor in that the guy has paid for the hotel room - he is in a position of power - you seem to condone him paying for that hotel room and are happy at that fact, in fact spur him on to do so as other wise they shouldn't be contacting you/ or women who cant accom.

This is what you wrote earlier:

"I have plenty of men who accommodate or are more than able to pay for a hotel every couple of months.

I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel,and I wouldn't moan about it to anyone. I'm not owed a sex life "

"Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given

I know which woman I'd rather be "

"

I don't go to clubs. I never will. I will allow a gentleman to pay for a hotel room if he offers. I don't pay and they aren't forced to."

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

I'm hosting a party in two weeks (not a swinging party). The cost of hosting it will be in excess of £200. Shall I ask my guests to pay?!

No, I send the invite, they bring their company. If a person invites another to their hotel they should pay as they're the host.

yumsville

".

Prostitution is having sex for financial gain, if I go to a party and take nothing and leave with nothing how is prostitution? "

(I am speaking from a moral compass perspective)

"

Whoa,hang on a sec. I could be wrong but if you're talking about me saying I wouldn't turn a man away you're seeing things,or you don't understand English or you're just making things up to try to prove your point. Believe me,I've turned away a huge amount of men who have offered to pay for a hotel room. I really hope I'm mistaken and you aren't talking about me

I am not saying you wouldnt turn a man away, no doubt you have, who in their right mind wouldn't. But your previous posts did give the impression that once you/or the woman is in the hotel room, it is pretty much game on. When you factor in that the guy has paid for the hotel room - he is in a position of power - you seem to condone him paying for that hotel room and are happy at that fact, in fact spur him on to do so as other wise they shouldn't be contacting you/ or women who cant accom.

This is what you wrote earlier:

I have plenty of men who accommodate or are more than able to pay for a hotel every couple of months.

I would go without if everyone wanted me to pay for a hotel,and I wouldn't moan about it to anyone. I'm not owed a sex life

Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given

I know which woman I'd rather be

I don't go to clubs. I never will. I will allow a gentleman to pay for a hotel room if he offers. I don't pay and they aren't forced to.

"

You edited my post again. You must work for a newspaper or channel 4

Stop faux moralising. We get that you don't like paying for hotels, that is completely fine but stop trying to dress it up as concern for women who know exactly what they're choosing to do. If I meet someone and they happened to have paid (which does sometimes happen) they are NOT in a position of power over me. If I pay for it (which has also happened) I'm not in a position of power over the man. As I said earlier, even if you are not intending to, you're coming across like you have some real bitterness towards women.

That's just my view, as someone who sometimes pays, sometimes doesn't, usually goes half and isn't involved in your wee argument above.

Utter rubbish Mr C :

And this is my full,unedited post : Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given that they will be having sex,and with someone they have chosen themselves,spoken to for a while,maybe even had a coffee with- not a woman who has decided she wants a freebie at a club and has more than one person to pick from,possibly. I know which woman I'd rather be

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Once again I repeat - I book the nice hotel and pay for it - with no expectation of anything and the subject of payment is not mentioned.

It is not the issue or a topic of conversation.

Naughty times are far too infrequent and brief to be haggling over nonsense x

"And this is my full,unedited post : Single women get in free to some clubs and parties. Single men pay as much as a hotel room and more if they travel and need a room for the night. These men are not guaranteed sex. If they are meeting someone in a hotel room it's pretty much a given that they will be having sex,and with someone they have chosen themselves,spoken to for a while,maybe even had a coffee with- not a woman who has decided she wants a freebie at a club and has more than one person to pick from,possibly. I know which woman I'd rather be "

".

Prostitution is having sex for financial gain, if I go to a party and take nothing and leave with nothing how is prostitution?

(I am speaking from a moral compass perspective) "

Prostitution is prostitution you can't change the meaning to suit your course, there is no moral compass perspective, prostitution is having sex for financial gain end of, women who meet guys who do not pay towards hotels or take wine to a party are not prostitutes

I have met a few guys and have paid for the hotel, I have been to clubs with men and paid the entry fee does that make them prostitutes?

".

I have met a few guys and have paid for the hotel, I have been to clubs with men and paid the entry fee does that make them prostitutes?"

No it makes them fucking idiots because I'd be embarrassed if a woman HAD to pay for me.

I mean..pay the entrance fee?..are you serious?..

I can pay my own entrance fee and I'd go halves on everything else..but that's just me.

".

I have met a few guys and have paid for the hotel, I have been to clubs with men and paid the entry fee does that make them prostitutes?

No it makes them fucking idiots because I'd be embarrassed if a woman HAD to pay for me.

I can pay my own entrance fee and I'd go halves on everything else..but that's just me. "

Do you feel like that about women too, do you think women are idiots for having guys pay for hotels?

".

I can pay my own entrance fee and I'd go halves on everything else..but that's just me.

Do you feel like that about women too, do you think women are idiots for having guys pay for hotels?"

That's not what I said.

That argument is valid but it doesn't change the fact that is NOT what I said.

".

Do you feel like that about women too, do you think women are idiots for having guys pay for hotels?

That's not what I said.

That argument is valid but it doesn't change the fact that is NOT what I said. "

I never said it was what you said I asked a question

".

I never said it was what you said I asked a question "

If a woman COULDN'T pay for her own entrance fee or go halves on a room that would turn me off, I've got to say.

If she offered cool, if I offered that's cool too...

...but if she COULDN'T it absolutely would turn me off.

".

If a woman COULDN'T pay for her own entrance fee or go halves on a room that would turn me off, I've got to say.

...but if she COULDN'T it absolutely would turn me off."

Ahem lol

".

Ahem lol"

Noooo

Please tell me you met in a hotel and he paid

"Come and stay at my hotel problem solved "

M and R Lincscouple, if you've really got a hotel can you message me regarding a room.

".

Ahem lol"

What?...

".

...but if she COULDN'T it absolutely would turn me off."

May I ask why?

".

Ahem lol

What?..."

I had something stuck in my throat, nudge nudge...

".

Ahem lol

Noooo

Please tell me you met in a hotel and he paid "

I'm saying nothing, just don't ask about the jacuzzi

I've paid in full, had it paid for, and gone halves. Whatever works really, and it's usually discussed beforehand depending on circumstances etc.

".

Ahem lol

Noooo

I'm saying nothing, just don't ask about the jacuzzi "

Mwaaaaahhhhh

*walks of sniggering*

That's proper made my night

By *hyrushMan  over a year ago

denham

[Removed by poster at 04/03/15 22:37:32]

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Depends

If a guys offering I don't feel compelled to suggest I pay half

I'll often then pay for drink and food

But several times a month I'll book and pay for a room

I don't ask for a cash contribution

I do ask for wine a burger and or a chocolate bar however

That's how I roll

[Removed by poster at 04/03/15 22:35:19]

"I've paid in full, had it paid for, and gone halves. Whatever works really, and it's usually discussed beforehand depending on circumstances etc. "

I agree

Each situation is different I wouldn't turn down a meet with someone I liked bassed on a few quid

".

Ahem lol

Noooo

Mwaaaaahhhhh

*walks of sniggering*

That's proper made my night "

I could make it even better

".

Ahem lol

Noooo

Mwaaaaahhhhh

*walks of sniggering*

That's proper made my night

I could make it even better "

Please do

Seriously, there is a fucking difference between OFFERING and CAN'T.

"Depends

That's how I roll"

I'm going to start demanding burgers, I always end up hungry and those biscuits in a plastic packet just don't cut it

"Seriously, there is a fucking difference between OFFERING and CAN'T. "

spank me

Anyway you invited me to your room after dinner, so it's a moot point

What you getting aggressive for

If you don't like women who can't afford to pay for hotels that's your choice not everyone can afford them

Personally financial situations don't bother me, if I have been talking to a guy and I like him but he's a bit short so can't afford to pay for hotels I will gladly offer, and I dont think it makes him a fucking idiot

I'd sooner meet a guy I like and pay for a room than settle for someone else because he has more money

I dont think money matters personally

I didn't offer because I can't pay. I still want to know why someone who can't pay is a turn off. Don't fuck poor women?

[Removed by poster at 04/03/15 22:51:58]

"Seriously, there is a fucking difference between OFFERING and CAN'T.

spank me

Anyway you invited me to your room after dinner, so it's a moot point "

Does discretion not mean anything?...

Jesus christ.

spank me

Jesus christ."

verification is hardly discrete

spank me

Jesus christ. verification is hardly discrete "

I don't even show my verifications for THIS exact reason...

Discretion means absolutely jack shit to some.

spank me

Jesus christ. verification is hardly discrete

Discretion means absolutely jack shit to some. "

She's showing yours though

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Yet to have a hotel meet, but if we were extending the invite, we'd pay. If a guy invited me or us to a hotel, I'd offer to pay half.

Whenever we go to the club, he pays us in and I pay for the hotel

spank me

Discretion means absolutely jack shit to some.

She's showing yours though "

and she HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SHOW IT.

I left it.

But I've had so much shit on here with the bitching by LOT'S it does my head in.

So I don't show my mine.

/out of thread now.

spank me

Discretion means absolutely jack shit to some. "

I don't know why you're now throwing your toys out the pram!

I was teasing but now you're getting arsey.

***bangs head on table twice***

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"Halves if both or neither are staying in it overnight. If one person is staying in it overnight and the other just joining them for some of the time then they should pay.

If the hotel is being booked solely for the purpose of the meet I think you should pay halves, what does it matter who stays over, if one has traveled 100 miles and the other lives down the road and chooses to go home why should the one who's made the biggest effort and driven a 200 mile round trip foot the whole bill?"

My thoughts exactly. Some people are way too selfish. If someone has arranged to meet you and had paid to travel close to you, the least you can do is offer to contribute. It's manners and etiquette. In my case, I will most likely say it's OK as I can foot the bill but it's nice to know that people are considerate. Sometimes you wonder what some people on here thinking the swinging experience is about. It certainly isn't about being inconsiderate and tight fisted!!!

West Midlands

"Depends

That's how I roll

I'm going to start demanding burgers, I always end up hungry and those biscuits in a plastic packet just don't cut it "

Damn right

I'm almost anorexic ffs

yumsville

This is fucking hilarious.

It seems that any guy that doesn't want a woman paying for him is a misogynist.

It seems any guy who discusses with a woman the sharing of expenses is a misogynist.

It seems though, any guy inviting a woman to a hotel he has paid for is misogynist free! (what a libertarian)

It seems that women who have done this or done this occasionally, back women up that do this frequently - as men are just misogynistic

And finally non-misogynistic men are twisting the words of women, despite women saying they expect men to pay for hotels, even though these women are happy to oblige if contacted.

All the while - forget all the other apparent misogynists posters who have said - GO HALVES! What a liberty!

lol

"This is fucking hilarious.

It seems any guy who discusses with a woman the sharing of expenses is a misogynist.

It seems though, any guy inviting a woman to a hotel he has paid for is misogynist free! (what a libertarian)

It seems that women who have done this or done this occasionally, back women up that do this frequently - as men are just misogynistic

And finally non-misogynistic men are twisting the words of women, despite women saying they expect men to pay for hotels, even though these women are happy to oblige if contacted.

All the while - forget all the other apparent misogynists posters who have said - GO HALVES! What a liberty!

lol "

Shall we just ban hotel meets, would make life so much easier

yumsville

I didn't offer because I can't pay. I still want to know why someone who can't pay is a turn off. Don't fuck poor women? "

why do you insist on others paying?

I didn't offer because I can't pay. I still want to know why someone who can't pay is a turn off. Don't fuck poor women?

why do you insist on others paying? "

I don't. Why do you keep saying I do??

"This is fucking hilarious.

lol

Shall we just ban hotel meets, would make life so much easier "

Wouldn't bother me. I have men who own their own homes who invite me there

Very nice homes too,and I get a nice cup of Earl Grey too

why do you insist on others paying? "

Some guys offer

Open a females profile and see how many messages you get from guys offering to book a room if you'll meet, I get loads, probably hundreds on a month basis

You don't have to insist to take someone up on an offer

West Midlands

It's simple

It's not your business what other's do

??

Lmfao

yumsville

I don't. Why do you keep saying I do?? "

You are the one who says, you have many friends who either accom or are happy to pay for hotels twice a month, that you never pay.

I'll re-phrase. Why do you let other pay so often then?

Some guys offer

Open a females profile and see how many messages you get from guys offering to book a room if you'll meet, I get loads, probably hundreds on a month basis

You don't have to insist to take someone up on an offer"

I don't bloody insist! Lol

Some guys offer

You don't have to insist to take someone up on an offer

I don't bloody insist! Lol "

I know you bloody dont that's my point

yumsville

I re-phrased the question ... as bad nanna likes to ask them - I am asking her one

Fuck you lot. I'm booking a hotel room for just me so I can get some peace and quiet and there are no arguments over who's contributing...... I think I'll continue coming to my own arrangements with each individual I meet thanks... .and I won't be sharing my secrets with you lot!

West Midlands

"It's simple

It's not your business what other's do

??

Lmfao "

Bump for those who judge incorrectly

"I re-phrased the question ... as bad nanna likes to ask them - I am asking her one"

What are you asking me? Have I not answered. I said I don't insist on a man paying. I don't ask a man to pay. I don't expect a man to pay. I have accepted a few offers from lovely men who offered to pay. On most occasions I bring something to drink. Oh and they don't expect me to give anything I don't want to sexually. They aren't animals or disrespectful to women as you seem to think